It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow fax
I think everyone was aware of your intention, Tim. The sad part is, however, that John's joke was a 'language' joke and your attempt to 'piggyback' on that joke miserably failed when you managed to misspell 2 out of 7 words in the one sentence that was your joke. That makes you look rather rediculous, and takes all the intended 'punch' out of your joke.

Now, i'm sorry if my intent to help and possibly educate you has lead you to see no other option than to award me with 'respected foe' status, but that reaction could be seen as very explanitory RE: the source of your linguistic troubles.

Ciao,
Your RF

Shadow Fax,

You really impressed me with this reply. I am aware of my many shortcomings in life. I have been trying to work my way back to a neutral place with many at ATS. Sadly, I've managed to rub many the wrong way with my strong oppinions and personal faults.

I'm hoping to reach the point where I can talk openly with most people on this list. John and I have had some personal issues which (out of respect) I will not bring up here.

Perhaps, you and I can try to work together a bit more in the futuer. Also, if you haven't done so yet, please check your U2U

Tim

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
I'm hoping to reach the point where I can talk openly with most people on this list. John and I have had some personal issues which (out of respect) I will not bring up here.

Tim, I am unaware of any 'personal' issues you allude to. You are welcome to bring them forward. You've spent the last few months calling me a liar for which you have never publically apologized.

I don't know what you mean that you are hoping to reach a point where you can talk openly with most people on this list. You have openly insulted and called me a liar for which there has been no apology.

Eventually you are going to have regroup, reassess, openly apologize and buy yourself a dictionary.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
How pathetic is it that you have been reduced to insulting board members on their spelling?

I will befriend a man who has a hard time spelling or makes a simple mistake then a fool who swears there is a massive soul collector on the moon.

Your attitude is continually degrading recently, reduced to attacking instead of answer questions, which is the only reason I dislike you, John.

You avoid confrontation and hide behind personal assaults, not because you don't want to talk to them, but because you offer no logical explanation.

Demanding an apology now. HA. I would sooner want an apology from ATS for supporting you, John Lear.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Rockpuck...you do know John was talking to Ghost01 and not you right ?? or is it your jealous that its "not about you" ??

This crap is getting old......wherever John goes ..Ghost01 is there following him and ragging on him to no end...so John has the right to get a bit "short" with him ......All Ghost01 does is torment John on practically every thread John participates in.

John truly has guts and stamina for putting up with junk like that EVERY DAY !...and you Rockpuck are no help either.

If someone does not agree with what John says....speak your peace (kindly) and then move on.....continued harrasment of John degrades these threads and all who join in.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh I know John is not talking to me, the only time he would is if he is insulting me because while he may have "guts" to talk to anyone who agrees with him, he is a coward and refuses to talk to anyone who does not kiss the ground he walks on.

While you may be sick of people questioning him and demanding answers, I am sick of people on ATS treating him like a god where as if he was anyone else he would have been banned for hoaxing us all.

"Guts" HA. Maybe the lacking.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by Rockpuck

Oh I know John is not talking to me, the only time he would is if he is insulting me because while he may have "guts" to talk to anyone who agrees with him he is a coward and refuses to talk to anyone who does not kiss the ground he walks on.

Hello Rockpuck and thanks for your input. I may be a coward but I do try to respond to every post even though I may not agree with them.

If you could give me an example of who I refused to talk to because they would not kiss the ground I walk on I would be most appreciative.

While you may be sick of people questioning him and demanding answers, I am sick of people on ATS treating him like a god where as if he was anyone else he would have been banned for hoaxing us all.

Although I admit that I am God I do get banned like everybody else who is disrespectful, insulting and does not play by the rules here on ATS. I think my ban lasted a month or so.

"Guts" HA. Maybe the lacking.

Well put Rockpuck, well put. Thanks for the post, your input is always appreciated.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
check out this link, lear foes and fans.

this is the most concentrated version of the historical man behind the curtain i've seen, yet.

the bigger truth leaves lots of room for john's views to be spot on.

go, johnny, go.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
check out this link, lear foes and fans.

That site is something I would find rolled up with piss stains in a crack house.

The "satanic families reincarnate". "Lemuria and Atlantis are still around in secret tunnels under bodies of water".

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
If you could give me an example of who I refused to talk to because they would not kiss the ground I walk on I would be most appreciative.

Ok, an example: Your claim that "the Moon has a surface gravity of ~64% that of Earth" is utter nonsense. I have demonstrated this beyond reasonable doubt several times, and even pointed out in detail where the mistake in your own "calculation" is. Yet, you have neither retracted your claim nor even tried to refute my argumentation. You simply refused to talk! q.e.d.

Although I admit that I am God I do get banned like everybody else who is disrespectful, insulting and does not play by the rules here on ATS. I think my ban lasted a month or so.

In the ATS Terms and Conditions, the very first rule says:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Your claim about the Moon's gravity is "knowingly false", yet you repeat it whenever you see fit, and use it as the "foundation" of all you other BS claims about the Moon (breathable atmosphere, etc.). But you don't even seem to get a warning about this repeated violation of the T&C. And that is what is sometimes making rational members of ATS feel sick!

Regards
yf

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

That site is something I would find rolled up with piss stains in a crack house.

The "satanic families reincarnate". "Lemuria and Atlantis are still around in secret tunnels under bodies of water".

inciteful comments.
i wouldn't know what's in a crack house, personally.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by billybob]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yfxxx
Your claim that "the Moon has a surface gravity of ~64% that of Earth" is utter nonsense. I have demonstrated this beyond reasonable doubt several times, and even pointed out in detail where the mistake in your own "calculation" is. Yet, you have neither retracted your claim nor even tried to refute my argumentation. You simply refused to talk! q.e.d.

I stick by my calculations yfxxx. Your counter argument that centrifugal force adds significantly to the mass of the moon is without substance or foundation. Centrifugal force is a fictitious force also referred to as the 'false force'.

The moon has a gravity of about 64% that of earth's and no amount of moaning and groaning and jumping up and down on your part can change that. That the moon has only one sixth the gravity of earth is a false bellief but is believed to be true by the uninformed. This belief is nurtured by NASA like it statement that the moon is so dry that without your spacesuit you would 'turn to dust' Another fairy tail.

You mentioned you were from Germany. If that is true then that explains your mindset. No problem.

Thanks for your posts and input they are appreciated.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by yfxxx
In the ATS Terms and Conditions, the very first rule says:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Its not a claim..its a belief...which is TOTALLY different and NOT against the T&C !!!

Anyone can post anything they believe !!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I stick by my calculations yfxxx. Your counter argument that centrifugal force adds significantly to the mass of the moon is without substance or foundation. Centrifugal force is a fictitious force also referred to as the 'false force'.

I never said that "centrifugal force adds significantly to the mass of the moon". You are a liar if you say so!

You simply haven't understood at all what I said! You are so clueless when it comes to the most basic concepts of physics, it's unbelievable that anyone can stop laughing when reading your moon "theories", let alone take them seriously!

You mentioned you were from Germany. If that is true then that explains your mindset.

From most people I would regard such a remark as a serious insult. But since it's from you, I'll just ignore it as another emanation from a severely troubled mind.

Regards
yf

[edit on 17.4.2007 by yfxxx]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Its not a claim..its a belief...which is TOTALLY different and NOT against the T&C !!!

Mr. Lear clearly claims it to be the objective truth!

Anyone can post anything they believe !!

If you regard John Lear's "Moon gravity claim" as a "belief", everything can be defined as a "belief"! In this case, paragraph 1) of the T&C is effectively null and void!

Regards
yf

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
John, I posed this question in the Virginia Tech thread, but it really belongs here I guess. Can you tell me what your thoughts are about programming? What kind of people are targeted? How do you activate a person who's been programmed? Anything that lead you to believe the Korean gunman was programmed?

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
greetings john,

Perhaps my open question was'nt that great eh?

Do you have any information on Pine Gap (Nothern Territory,Australia),other than its a monitoring post?

Once again,thanks for your time.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter

Just incase you missed my poor excuse for a question,ill post it again!
Is there a question you would have liked to have been asked on this thread,but so far havent been asked.And if so,what would that answer be?

Nobody has asked, "John is it true that you took ballet when you where a kid and if so do you have a picture of you and your ballet troupe?"

Yes. Thats me highlighted center right.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Nobody has asked, "John is it true that you took ballet when you where a kid and if so do you have a picture of you and your ballet troupe?"

Yes. Thats me highlighted center right.

Awww. now that's classic.

And you even look like you.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
John, I posed this question in the Virginia Tech thread, but it really belongs here I guess. Can you tell me what your thoughts are about programming?

Programming is now very effective. It has been used for many years. My opinion is that Sirhan Sirhan was a victim of it

What kind of people are targeted?

I don't know anything about the selection pocess.

How do you activate a person who's been programmed?

I don't know.

Anything that lead you to believe the Korean gunman was programmed?

The administration was coming under too much criticism. The Paul Wolfowitz scandal was probably the final straw. The fact that more and more people are questioning 911. The fact that the Iraq 'surge' is failing miserably. The administration needs time to sort things out, breathing space; time to think things over and regroup. And the best way to do it, in my opinion, was have some student kill 33 other students. That kind of scenario is not thought up by a student. That kind of scenario is thought up by people whose business it is to create 'Shock and Awe'.

Mission accomplished.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
John,you are too much!

Thats a cracker of a reply,and i'll pay that one!

Still,any thoughts on the base at Pine Gap?
(give me a bit,im rolling on the floor at the last reply!)

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join