It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Deemack, that answers my question on where all the dirt and rock went when they were digging the under ground base. I have come to the conclusion it is not our enemies they are hiding from it is us the U.S. citizen.

If the average citizen actually knew what was going on at these secret bases there would be big problems and they know this to be true. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
JL, wondering if you’ll get to my JFK jr. question (previous page) soon…

Have you looked into it in the past?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ConspiracyNut23, Isn't it strange that John Kennedy Jr., Carolyn Bissette Kennedy, and her sister Lauren Bissette were all buried at sea. This was all orchestrated and carried out by orders behind the scenes by the U.S. Navy. Never before in U.S. history had a funeral for civilians and an autopsy by the U.S. Navy in open waters had ever taken place. Do I smell coverup you can bet on it that this was the reasoning behind the burial out to sea.

Did the parents of Carolyn and Lauren have a choice of where they wanted them to be buried? I designed a bear, called Salute, in tribute to John Jr., Carolyn and Lauren and it was highlighted in an article by Teddy Bear Review an International Teddy Bear magazine some years ago after their deaths.

I was so touched by their deaths that I wrote a little poem for them on the hang tag of Salute, the tribute bear, and it said. Oh say can you see, The nation salutes three, Touching many lives on Earth, New dawnings bring rebirth. The little coat on the saluting bear was similar to the coat he had warn when he was 3 years old saluting his father J.F.K. Rik Riley

[edit on 21-4-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
This was all orchestrated and carried out by orders behind the scenes by the U.S. Navy. Never before in U.S. history had a funeral for civilians and an autopsy by the U.S. Navy in open waters had ever taken place.

There were a numbers of anomalies highlighted in the video posted on the previous page. For one, all calls regarding the efforts of the Search and Rescue were forwarded to the Pentagon. Isn’t that a bit unusual?

Why did Ted Kennedy have to wake up Clinton for something to happen?

I really want to hear Mr. Lear opinion of the Search and Rescue mission, and I’d like to know if in his opinion, JFK jr. had the experience necessary to complete that flight. The news make him out to be really incompetent.

[edit on 21/4/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by WhiteWash

Note: the following is for levity Only.

John I have some questions:

#1:
Do you like Cheetos?

No.

#2:
Do you Believe Aliens might like Cheetos?

No. They require a salt-free diet. There is a story that once one of the cammo-dudes offered a gray a few Lay's potato chips which the gray ate. He went nuts and Groom Lake had to be shut down for 2 weeks. It was very embarrassing for everybody.

#3:
If no to 1 and 2, what snack do you like, and what snack have you heard aliens like(if any)?

At snack time I prefer a couple of shots of Couvoisier XO and a Cohiba Esplendido. I heard that grays prefer to rub in Campbells' Chicken Noodle Soup.

#4:
If after we die we go into that giant soul-scooper thingamabob on the moon,
Will they let us have Cheetos?

The proper nomenclature for the 'thingamabob on the moon' is the "Big Soul Machine On The Moon." BSMOTM for short. But will they let you have Cheetos? No. Fritos-Lay got the contract because of their NWO connections. I have a problem with that also even though I prefer Fritos Original (Regular).

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
While I prefer Louis XVII Congnac (any brand works) over, Couvoisier XO I am very much with you on the Cohiba Esplendido!

I do hope that Yoplait mixed berry (original, none of the "light crap) yogurt is allowed or i will just have to stay down here.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

No. They require a salt-free diet.

At snack time I prefer a couple of shots of Couvoisier XO and a Cohiba Esplendido. I heard that grays prefer to rub in Campbells' Chicken Noodle Soup.

Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup is loaded with salt, so I would question
whoever told you grays have a salt intolerance. I think I read somewhere that they like strawberry ice cream, so that's close for Springer.

To Hell with Cheetos, I much prefer YOUR snack routine, John.

[edit on 4/21/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

If you saw Saturn from nearby in space it would boggle your mind and you would probably be unable to function properly for a while while your mind assimilated what you saw.

hello Mr. Lear,

regarding your comment above, what exactly would one see looking at Saturn from nearby in space?

thanks

[edit on 22-4-2007 by rocksolid]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

The massacre occurred in the early 80's. 66 U. S. scientists amd Delta Force were killed. I have several independent confirmations of this accident other than Phil.

Massacre? I thought these alien beings were benevelont?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Roflmao!
Thanks for taking time to answer those questions John, that was awsome.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Massacre? I thought these alien beings were benevelont?

Apparently a couple of them have an attitude problem..At least we have something in common with them lol

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

They have anything and everything they want or could ever need. All the ET's want is to help us evolve into a civilization whose main objective is other than tribal warfare.

If this is all that ET's want for us, how come they don't come out and give all this anti-gravity technology to everyone, so that we can all stop kiling in the name of oil, coal, etc. ? this would sure free up a lot of resources for other things...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolid
If this is all that ET's want for us, how come they don't come out and give all this anti-gravity technology to everyone, so that we can all stop kiling in the name of oil, coal, etc. ? this would sure free up a lot of resources for other things...

This has been ATS member Wade Frazier’s goal for a while.

Check it out…
www.ahealedplanet.net...

Now how about JFK jr.? Is this something you don’t talk about Mr. Lear?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   

1. John can you post that drawing?

I will do that this evening.

John,

this link no longer works. Do you have another ? thanks

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

hello Mr. Lear,

regarding your comment above, what exactly would one see looking at Saturn from nearby in space?

thanks

My information comes from sleeper as I haven't seen Saturn myself. Sleeper only gives hints as you know. I imagine that it is covered with huge constructs that rise up to unbelievable heights with interconnecting lattices, a myriad of lights of all different colors. I imagine that it is mind boggling.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

1. John can you post that drawing?

I will do that this evening.

John,

this link no longer works. Do you have another ? thanks

Would you please refresh my memory as to what drawing I posted, thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

This has been ATS member Wade Frazier’s goal for a while.

Check it out…
www.ahealedplanet.net...

Now how about JFK jr.? Is this something you don’t talk about Mr. Lear?

I will get to it it today, hopefully. The reason for the delay is I want to read everyting before I make a comment. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Lol, thanks John. I was beginning to think that like certain researchers you were hesitant to talk about the Kennedys.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Lol, thanks John. I was beginning to think that like certain researchers you were hesitant to talk about the Kennedys.

I think I have been very outspoken on who killed JFK. I haven't read your material yet but it would be logical to assume that the same people would be interested in killing JFK, Jr. particularly if Jr. knew who did it and why and had threatened an investigation and/or retaliation.

The real story on who klled JFK and why has been a carefully kept secret for over 40 years and marked the first important step in the infiltration and control of the United States by Israel.

It is not by accident that James Jesus Angleton, CIA's former Director of Foreign Intelligence is revered in Israel with several memorials and statues.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
It is not by accident that James Jesus Angleton, CIA's former Director of Foreign Intelligence is revered in Israel with several memorials and statues.

John,

I have a book on the CIA, and in there it sais that James Angleton was the Director of the CIA's Counterintelligence division. Is there a typo here, or was there more then one James Jesus Angleton?

Tim

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join