It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush is merely a puppet? If so, time for action American people.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ask yourselves: Do you believe that the president is a "puppet", with the real power hiding behind the curtain?

Almost every educated person with whom I've spoken on the subject of G W Bush, irrespective of their views on the 9/11 conspiracy, believes that the president is merely a "puppet".

So the thought occurred to me...

If G W Bush is not the one calling the shots, then do the American people really need proof that 9/11 was an inside job in order to justify taking action against the government?

If the president is a puppet, then don't the American people already have justification to "clean house" in the U.S. government and install a new "incorruptible" government (yes oxymoron), and start over again?

Isn't the president of the United States who you democratically elected supposed to be the person responsible for the decision-making, and not some unknown behind-the-scenes entity who you didn't vote for?

If your president is not really the man running the show, then why bother to vote?

And doesn't this line of thinking lead to the conclusion that at some point in recent American history a covert coup d'etat happened by some unknown entity and you are therefore no longer living in a democracy?

So, my point is that if most people believe the president to be merely a puppet, then irrespective of one's beliefs on 9/11, how can the masses allow the political system to continue in it's current form?

There are 3 possibilities:

A) The president is in full control and he alone is making the final decisions.
B) The president is making some decisions but not all.
C) The president is a puppet/figure-head for some other entity who is in reality calling the shots.

What do you think?

I'll start.

I believe C).

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yeh I believe he's a puppet and much worse than that. However, I'm too busy drinking budweiser and watching nascar right now to give a damn.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't believe Bush to be a puppet. Far form it. He probably is not working alone and has many co-conspirators. One thing that is evidently clear however, we must get the Bush Administration out of office, and restore our Constitutional Rights!

The longer the current Administration is in power, the less Rights we as Americans will have.

Just my 2 cents.

Mechanic 32.

edit to add...

If you look at all the connections to G. W. Bush, and his brother and father G. H. W. Bush, you will know what I'm talking about, and where I'm coming from. The Bush clan are implicated in issues going back to the 1960's.

[edit on 7/10/2006 by Mechanic 32]

[edit on 7/10/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
President Bush is not anyones puppet, that's whats so awesome about him. He turned Washington on its head...gotta love it!

-- Boat

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Almost everyone is a puppet of the international bankers such as Rockefeller, Rotschild, Warburg et al...

If I'm not mistaken, all presidents up to Lyndon Johnson (and Eisenhower before that) can be linked to the international bankers' agenda. Clinton included (via his mentor Carroll Quigley)

[edit on 11-7-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by openfire you are therefore no longer living in a democracy?

You are absolutely right, we are not living in a democracy, never were. We are living in a Republic. There IS a difference...

B) The president is making some decisions but not all

Back at you

If it was A) The president is in full control and he alone is making the final decisions. That would make him a dictator, not a president

if it was C) The president is a puppet/figure-head for some other entity who is in reality calling the shots. there would be no need to hide behind a puppet, as that "entity" would have at its control the most powerful nation on the planet... no need to hide

And the way things are, I am quite sure the war mongering, oil bartering barons of big business will again be elected to power!

And if you watch the news you will see that those at the top are not all powerful, get away with everything politians we think they are. There has been a lot of criminal indicments at the top level with more to come...

Our system isn't perfect...but its worth defending

[edit on 11-7-2006 by zorgon]

fixed quote

[edit on 11-7-2006 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

If it was A) The president is in full control and he alone is making the final decisions. That would make him a dictator, not a president

Allow me to clarify...

I meant full control of the decisions that are his responsibility to make under the constitution, and not an unelected secret entity calling the shots. For example, the president deciding to veto a bill... or the president deciding on sending in and/or withdrawing troops in times of war, as opposed to let's say "the Bilderbergs" picking up the phone and telling Bush to invade Iraq.

if it was C) The president is a puppet/figure-head for some other entity who is in reality calling the shots. there would be no need to hide behind a puppet, as that "entity" would have at its control the most powerful nation on the planet... no need to hide

I believe that the rise of power of that "entity" would be dependant upon secrecy. It's easier to gain and maintain the control of people if they believe that they are free... Imagine 100 million angry armed Americans who are willing to fight and die for liberty, and have just discovered the true identity of a small group of elite who have stolen their freedom? Wouldn't be pretty...

I think that most Americans would pick up a gun if they found out that the office of the president was merely a scam designed to trick American citizens, and that the real "president of the USA" lives in Bavaria...

It would be much easier to continue to allow people to believe that they are living in a democracy until such time as you can unarm the masses and remove liberties under the guise of security... sound familiar?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I don't believe Bush to be a puppet. Far form it. He probably is not working alone and has many co-conspirators. One thing that is evidently clear however, we must get the Bush Administration out of office, and restore our Constitutional Rights!

The longer the current Administration is in power, the less Rights we as Americans will have.

Just my 2 cents.

Mechanic 32.

edit to add...

If you look at all the connections to G. W. Bush, and his brother and father G. H. W. Bush, you will know what I'm talking about, and where I'm coming from. The Bush clan are implicated in issues going back to the 1960's.

I fear that the influence of whatever entity is in control of the US government is far more reaching than just the Bush clan.

I've read that even Hilary Clinton attended the last Bilderberg meeting...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Almost everyone is a puppet of the international bankers such as Rockefeller, Rotschild, Warburg et al...

If I'm not mistaken, all presidents up to Lyndon Johnson (and Eisenhower before that) can be linked to the international bankers' agenda. Clinton included (via his mentor Carroll Quigley)

And this is acceptable to the American public?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
Yeh I believe he's a puppet and much worse than that. However, I'm too busy drinking budweiser and watching nascar right now to give a damn.

LOL... What happens when they take your beer and Nascar away from you?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by openfire
I fear that the influence of whatever entity is in control of the US government is far more reaching than just the Bush clan.

You may just be onto something there. As they say always follow the money trail...

2 more cents.

Mechanic 32

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

But ofcourse. America is a money driven society. We may be annoyed at our leaders for controlling the money, but thats because we envy them and want our own piece of the action.

In the immortal words of one of our movie stars... [yes I said movie star]

GREED IS GOOD

But seriously, all these people ragging on the Government and our way of life...

I think people forget how good we have it here. Yes we have crime, yes there is an occasional terrorist attack, mostly home grown like oklahoma... but in general we do not have to fear mad bombers, hunger, warlords exterminating their own people. Etc

Yes we are insullated, yes we may becoming fat and lazy and complacent... but I can go to bed at night not fearing attack, because for all their faults, our gov is not doing to bad by us.

Bush was voted in twice, better or worse we picked him.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

But ofcourse. America is a money driven society. We may be annoyed at our leaders for controlling the money, but thats because we envy them and want our own piece of the action.

In the immortal words of one of our movie stars... [yes I said movie star]

GREED IS GOOD

Sure America is a money driven society... But more importantly, Americans are freedom/democracy loving patriots. In a recent survey of 34 democracies, Americans were ranked the number 1 most patriotic people...

How patriotic is it to allow foreign bankers to dictate American policy, especially when some of those policies aim to remove the rights and liberties of American citizens?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I do believe this president to be a puppet, and there's a sub-government running things. I also think this has been the case for many years.
The sub-government decided now is the time for certain things to happen. What better delivery vehicle than Bush? He's a willing participant and his strings appear to be easily pulled. What other president would have called himself "The Decider"?
Think about this. President Bush is perrrrrfect for the part.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
If it's one thing I've come to realize over the past few weeks is that the American people are not prepared to take back the government, whether by force or not.

The majority has their eye's closed...and, I guess, we have to live with that, and do what we can.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Indeed it is!!! As long as the U.S. population can keep being ignorant of what's going on and being the good little mainstream media believing consumers and workers that they are, everything will be a-ok! This goes for the rest of the western world's population as well as they are exactly the same.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I've found a blog about the facts concerning those that really rule the United States and most of the world.

truthaddictsanon.blogspot.com...

Copy-paste the whole text into Word, then read it. As it's annoying to the eyes on the blog.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Fifty-one percent of a nation can establish a totalitarian regime, suppress minorities and still remain democratic.
Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!
Benjamin Franklin

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Those wanting to improve democracy in their countries should not wait for permission.
Bulent Ecevit

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.
Edmund Burke

Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
John Dewey

www.teamliberty.net...

these days i listen to a lot more rage against the machine, sorta fueling me up for what is to come, not that i see it coming, but i know it does have to come.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by tom goose]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Bush was voted in twice, better or worse we picked him.

The debate is ongoing as to whether a majority of American voters actually voted Dubya into office. Any further comment will drive this thread to PTS, so I will shut up now.

Unreal....I've edited this mess three times. Forgot to add....I think Dubya is a puppet with corporate interests pulling his string. Or, he does the bumbling idiot act better than Jerry Lewis.

Edit to add: Maybe it could be discussed as a conspiracy, even with the partisan attributes.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by julianvstheworld
If it's one thing I've come to realize over the past few weeks is that the American people are not prepared to take back the government, whether by force or not.

Just how do you propose we "take back" the government? Huh? And just what do we replace it with? Anarchy? You obviouslydon't mean changing parties to the Democrats, because they are also part of our Government. How about Civil War? Thats what you will get because I gaurantee you people and families would be divided on this issue.

The majority has their eye's closed...and, I guess, we have to live with that, and do what we can.

Now one question... just what has the Gov done to you personally that makes you feel we need to "take it back"? I mean if its that bad that you want it torn down, maybe you might want to consider relocating?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join