It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush is merely a puppet? If so, time for action American people.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Who do you think will be the front runners for the next election?
I know Condi's name is being thrown around a bit, are they going to hoodwink us again?

If this is all one big internal agender, then they wont just let it disolve with a new face in the whitehouse to write the goods over there deeds,
they will try and remain with enough power in the whitehouse to continue there agender.

Again, that is IF you believe all the happenings have been known PRIOR.

Or, if this is all just a reaction from underfunded agencies, bad intellegence, ignorance and stupidity on the presidents behalf.. then the next person inside will probably have a lot ahead of him to right all the wrongs made by mistakes.

Could this many mistakes be made, by this government just by co-incidence?
Or is there something deep down?

There have been many figures present in the whitehouse 'somewhere' for decades,

Bush Snr, Rumsfield, Wolfowitz, Powell, just to name a few.
The horse men of the apocolypse?

IF condi is elected, surely it must become clear there is someone within the admin dictating issues.

I believe bush was elected a second time around because kerry was the biggest dunce put up,
I mean look at the guy. He isnt much better than bush.
It was put to the voters either vote another incompitent person in, and make them have to understand the last 4 years of stupidity, or stick with the current incompitent person who created the issues, therefore probably has the best insight if we have any chance of FIXING our issues out of stupidity.

Any smart man would chose the later.
Really, the US population was given a no brainer.
where as Gore, had half a respectable note about him, which is why they had to go to such lengths to ensure bush jnr , the puppet if you will would be in office.

He IS the perfect candidate if someone else is pulling the strings.
He's dum, he doesnt look like he could hold out an argument, he's the perfect patsy.

George Bush, the greatest embarresment to the United States of America.
The man above him? is the greatest THREAT to the United States of America.
And the middleast, is the greatest TARGET for the United States of America.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
What I've been hearing is Rice/Jeb Bush for 2008, but McCain is still a frontrunner for the nomination. Rice hasn't said she'd run, but given the chance to be the first female president is a hard offer to refuse.

On the democratic side, I think the biggest names are Clinton, Gore, and Russ Feingold. Russ Feingold is a liberal dream - the first to speak out and demand deployment of troops in Iraq, was given the JFK Profiles in Courage award this year, pro-choice, pro-decriminalization(big issue for me, at least) - and I would vote for him in a second. All three haven't officially voiced their plans, but it's a safe bet Hillary will run, as will Feingold. Gore is a wildcard, I honestly don't see him running, because he knows he won't win. In recnet polls(according to wikipedia) most people would vote for Hillary, but most of that is because they don't know the other named candidates. Once the campaign race begins, these names will get more recognition, and then it's anybody's race.

Jeb Bush is the smarter brother, I'll give him that. Most of America however wouldn't vote for him, just because of his last name. He's a straightforward intelligent Republican, and could very well run for President, but I'd think he has better chances running as Vice under McCain. A McCain/Bush ticket would scoop up all Republican votes, not to mention a lot of people on the bubble. McCain is very personable(besides his temper) and could easily win - if the Republicans decide to go that way.

So, where does that put us? It think it will be Clinton/? vs. McCain or Rice/Bush, with the Republicans taking it. That's just my opinion, however, and it's still 2.5 years until Election Day. Expect things to start heating up around November, when the campaign race kicks off.

Russ Feingold '08!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Agit8dChop made some good points.

Regarding the next elections, here is my take:

Let's assume that we (most of us) believe that Bush is a puppet. We must then also know that there is someone pulling the strings, and it's definitely not the American people.

Will the puppet master go away when Bush leaves? Probably not.

So the question becomes, how do we know that the next president/candidate won't also be a puppet?

The answer is that he/she probably will be...

Now what???

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
As far as I can see, it all started shortly before Kennedy.

Eisenhower warned his successor of such "hidden control". Such "puppetiers", if you will. Kennedy was shown their dirty tricks, some say, the day he entered the Oval Office (the papers to invade Cuba were on his table, awaiting his John Henry).

It got so bad, the CIA was not even obeying President Kennedy's orders on matter after matter. He soon realized the devistating power the CIA (and collective others) had over the country, and sought to bring them down. In doing so, he created only more problems. Eventually, I agree, leading to his demise.

After JFK was gone from office, it did not halt their reign. If anything it's gotten worse. And much more advanced.

So yes, you are very right in stating that whoever may be next in office is not safe (if they even want to be) from the strings of the puppet masters.

Greed runs this world.

We need a complete revolution. An evolution of every mind. The 60's knew what they were doing, but they f*cked it all up. That's what drugs will do to ya!
We need a true honest leader, who won't stand for it. (I know someone who would do the job well, if not better!) But really, I don't see that comming in 2008.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I wouldn't say he's a puppet. He's more of a "poster boy". He's the "face" of America.

If you want to know who's really running things, just take a look at Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.

But, it doesn't stop there. It goes deeper. Much deeper.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join