It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

probably the craziest wildest UFO information ive ever heard

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I agree with you muzzleflash, id say this is mostly disinfo but its certainly not confusing me since I dont believe it. I might start the day after roswell tomorrow after watching these videos.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Yes, this definitely seems like a person spitting out disinformation, im sure his father would be ashamed.

Its a shame, if he has these papers just give them to Greer and be done with it, why hasnt he done it yet?

Id say there was a scrap of truth dropped in a heap of trash, and im not sure if his son actually believes what he is saying.

He goes onto saying that the ship examined from Roswell had a very rare mineral, which when painted on a wing and a current applied caused it to glow, being in mind he said the ship had 6 layers to the skin, funny how he didnt elaborate on the rest.

Good find to watch, now its been filed in the BS segment for me.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
double post sorry

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This is a quick 3min video of corso senior, explaining his bit in short, just a tad different from his sons.......

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I would love to see this video but I hate seeing in google. Does anyone know where to get it online? I mean as a torrent or another way?

You can download it from Google, from the drop-down menu on the video's page - The easiest option for me has been the mp4 format.

You can play them in VLC Player, which plays just about anything:
www.videolan.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There was a special on Discovery (or History Channel...not sure) which pretty much explained away all of Corso Sr.'s claims. Even Stanton Friedman was very sceptical and found problems with his claims.

There seemed to be holes in his stories and they said that many of the things that he claimed were from ther Roswell crash were already in progress at various labs.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Irving's explanation is right on the mark. I did a follwup study myself after
watching a documentary on the History Channel which examined Corso.
The last third or so of that show looked at the history of research and
development of fiber optics, kevlar, night vision, microproecessors, etc.
So, I delved a tad bit deeper.......after that show.....and Corso's claims
just don't seem real to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
one thing that made me think bs was when corso junior said we only use 14% of our brain, well thats incorrect right there, its 10%, and we use all of our brain, just only use 10% at any time, he said Einstein's brain was dissected after he died and was found to use 17%.......yes he had a higher IQ level, but what he says in inaccurate.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I haven't viewed the videos yet, but it seems no matter who is putting forth a theory as to what and why aliens/time-travellers are, it's always speculation on unconfirmed facts. What can be confirmed about anything is usually subjective interpretation, which is not really fact anyway.

I think the greatest lesson in all of it is how pitiful and lacking our comprehension of these phenomena are. Any military interjection is suspect as self-serving.

An entire mythology covering the gamut from nazis to faeries to time travellers to the virgin Mary has sprung up and we are nowhere farther ahead than when people dismissed it entirely. Alot of people would like to appear to as experts on the subject simply for the tremendous power it would convey.

I would dismiss it as total deception because of its slippery inability to add up. Except that I personally witnessed an intelligently designed craft that defied laws of nature as we know them.

One thing I'm willing to venture is that the phenomena is unwilling to be harnessed by any existing power-structure as we know it. Given the nature of the appearances and events, that would make perfect sense.

I simply don't believe the American military industrial complex is advancing its research with the help of alien technology, or the globe would be under their dominion entirely.

Until and unless I admit my absolute ignorance, it's all very frustrating. I'll watch the videos later when I have more time.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Actually if at one point in the future we sent back technology that didn't exist at the time, the future would acutally be altered.

So if 'future' humans did send back the Roswell UFO.....by providing that type of technology to a period (when maybe we shouldn't have it) maybe had the effect of actually destroying the future from wence the technology came from.

In other words the technonlogy wouldn't actually come from our future it would come from the future of a different universe.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If the future already exists and its inhabitants have and are coming back to our time to help us advance, then we should already be as advanced as it is possible to be and there should be no need for the future's inhabitants to come back to help us in any way. Why do they stop here in our time? Why not 2,000 years ago when their aid would have resulted in our present time and their future time being unimaginably advanced beyond what they are now?

The very instant that a time traveler arrives here and makes his/her/its presence known changes the present, which necessarily changes the future, which necessarily changes the time traveler, which necessarily changes . . . ad infinitum.

[edit on 7/6/2006 by dubiousone]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Corso states that the craft recovered at Roswell came from the year 2032 ........and that we live now in a alternate timeline (because of the reverse engineered tech from the craft).......and if in this new timeline they don't send the newly built craft back to 1947 Roswell in 2032 then we will revert to a timeline where Russia and Germany won.

so I guess all we have to do is wait for 2032 (july 4th) to see if the timeline reverts back to a society that never had the intergrated chip, lasers, fiber optics or PC's for that matter....oh and we will also be under Russian control.........

whew.....and I thought we had something to worry about.......

methinks I smell disinfo........ands it smells bad !

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So . . . that would require the life memories of 6 billion humans to be wiped clean and rewrittten with the history of the revised time-line. It's diffficult to comprehend that happening.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
At the risk of ending up with 20 knives in my virtual back here, Corso Sr's book is full of, well, crap.

There are a huge number of technical inaccuracies, just on the surface of it.

Beyond that, some of his times/places are wrong, and other things he states I know to be inaccurate from "work". But just from an engineering perspective, quite a number of his claims are bogus.

It might sound believable if you didn't work on this stuff. Not UFO stuff, but just physics and electronics in general. To the lay person, it probably sounds really convincing, especially if you want to believe it to begin with.

As a sort of interesting non-sequitur, I was presented with a much more convincing version of the same tale during a job interview. Chopped down and without the more obvious errors, not that I believed it then either. After having read Sr's book, I'm wondering if he used the same material as the starting point for a fun read, with a lot of wild-assed extrapolation and putting himself in as the main character.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
who is paula harris he's talking about at the end of the clip ???? just curious.......

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well if the future knows of the Roswell crash why didn't they just send a wrecker back to pick it up before we found it or at least tell the poor guys "Don't go to Roswell you'll crash!!!" Silly logic I know

mikell

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Exactly MikellMikell-

If we knew that the Radar from 1947 (As Corso Sr.Stated) would cause our Time Ship to crash, don't you think we would of prepared for this? I'm sure that they must keep records in the future.

Also Corso Jr. kept saying that "HE" needed to build this ship again, sounds alot like "please send money" to me.

"A Lie is best swallowed with a bit of truth sprinkled on it"

~Mark Twain..........I Think!

Ram

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I can't comment on it...

I simply can't comment on this video...
Cause it can be twisted into infinity...

And he is telling people not to know what they don't need to know..

Well - Who started the Atomic bomb party to begin with??
What if they actually test atomic bombs just to get hightech gear?

I say - stop these people from hiding the truth...!!!
Thats all... Don't stop, stop doing that.

I say dis-info... He might even have been told under hypnosis...And he's not aware of it...

check this out...
flash hypnosis You will know what im saying after watching this.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I didnt watch the Corso Jr videos just yet, but I will. I did read his dads books and dont know what to make. IMO I think he was trying to make a buck for his family, and his son is trying to live up his dad's name and make a buck. My other theory is perhaps Corso Sr's book and stories are the real deal, and Jr has been recruited to spread disinfo to the believers and throw them off the real path

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Talk about bad video, crap my 5 year old granddaughter can do better.

Jr. seemed to forget what he was saying at times and he also seemed to contradict himself a few times. Didn't he seem nervous to you? I liked when he stated he built aircraft. I think the man needs money like you said and is using his parted father to help himself.

I also agree with you when you say why doesn't he get the information to Greer or someone/anyone known in the Ufology business.

The Grey that I go to told me when I was young that if another species interfere's with what they are doing they will do battle and they try to take this battle out over our waters they DO NOT want any ships crashing on land. I think it was simply two ships going at it and they couldn't get the ships controlled and to the water.

I'm speaking of Roswell, Kecksberg etc. I don't know about the other species ships but the Grey's ships don't need a 3,000 mile check up they don't just break down or get hit by lightning for one to come down they have to to be hit with a weapon far more dangerous then what Earth has.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join