It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

probably the craziest wildest UFO information ive ever heard

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'd like to get one of those time machine, there was this red head back in high school.......is this the tread on mid life crises?

If this was all true then i could be my own grandpa.. no my neiphew.....

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In another thread a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that there would be some dis/misinformation coming down the pike. This is just the beginning. In the next 6 months or so there will be so much bs about the subject that even those who were beginning to 'buy' a little of it will be so thoroughly confused and/or disgusted, they will *trash* the whole thing. And that is the plan.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

WHOOPS! Sorry.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by johnlear]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So it looks like we all agree, two thumbs down for this video.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
i wonder if this stuff is also trying to smear dr greer even further than he was already?

its possible, even probable

i mean, dr greer may seem crazy to alot of people, but even with his 40% credibility, hes got more clout than almost anyone else in the UFO buisness

perhaps he is repeatedly mentioned as being a part of this because they want Greer to lose that 40% credibility and go down to about 1%

interesting how most of us agree that its obviously disinformation of some sort...

to bad we cant get Corso Jr to do some Q + A sessions here at ATS
id love to hit him with some Q's

but then agian, disinfo people hate answering questions from critical minds like those on ATS

so i seirously doubt he would ever accept such an invitation
because we would probably tear him a new one
in fact i know we would
hehe

[edit on 7-7-2006 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well , I actually haven't made through the second video yet , but so far there are lots of things that sound reasonable to me.

For instance when he's talking about some of these crafts being similar to flying wings and being partly responsible for the designs of modern craft , I can't help but recall this 1952 Air Technical Intelligence report that Showcases Flying wing Crafts in association with "Discs".

www.project1947.com... ( Pics of Flying Wing Crafts at bottom of page)

And alot of what is being said makes tons of sense too.

For instance , instead of asking how much force you need to mechanically push a craft from point A to point B , what you might ask is how much force is needed to stop existing at point A and begin existing at point B.

In other words if matter has a "frequency" that places it at a specific spot in the universe, then how do you just change the frequency to simply place that matter in another spot in the Universe.

We know for a fact already that matter exists at point A. ( That's where all matter would be right now.)

We know that all matter will exist at point B in the future. ( That's where all matter will be in five minutes or however long you want to input here.)

The only thing that seperates point A from point B is time. Time is a function of matter and we know that.

So what he's talking about "Time Traveling " as opposed to "Traveling" makes sense.

Just something I've thought about before seems similar to what is being talked about by Corso Jr.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
while i can agree with your points you have made Shaman, and it indeed does make logical sense

even his argument about Density as a means of propulsion, makes sense for the most part

his argument that All times are existing right "Now" makes sense also

But what Doesnt make much sense, is his arguements that Aliens cannot travel through space, nor we can travel to visit them, doesnt make sense at all
How could anyone possibly know such things as a fact? We are not omnipitant, we are not all knowing, we are flawed beings and cannot possibly know such vast encompassing truths

How could he possibly know if we do not build the craft by 2032 that our existance will vanish into a separate existance of misery?
That knowledge is NOT possible, from my understanding of the universe, at least

If we are in a altered timeline, and there is indeed infinite timelines of infinite other possibilitys, than there is no Need to create the craft ourselves, because those from the future *in one of the branches of time* have already created the craft and sent it back to our time

See this future happened in the Past, and there is nothing that we can do to change that branch of time, for it already exists in the past future

Even if we didnt make the craft by 2032, those whom did already did, and it wouldnt make a differance

We are probably not the only "us", as there would be infinite "us' in infinite timeline dimensions

If we did not go back to make this machine, we would only be screwing perhaps; one of the infinite timelines

and that timeline is already screwed because it already exists
as the property of infinity is an endlessness, those timelines that got screwed must exist and always will exist

our timeline is , and will be what it is

ok, remember the old einstien story, about the man who went back in time and killed his father before he was concieved thus destroying the possibility of his own existance?

well , having infinite dimensions of possible timelines, allows this to happen without any problem
in fact it MUST happen so infinity can exist
it Must happen infinite times

when he goes back and kills his father, his existance is only nullified in that one Branch of time, Not the branch he became the time traveler in
because in the branch of existance he became the time travler , he was already born, and his father was not murdered

we are talking about 2 separate dimensions here
the dimension of the man who went back in time
"universe 1"
and the totally different dimension of one where a time traveler appeared and murdered his father
"universe 2"

things like this Must happen for infinity to exist, because without such things happening, infinity is limited by one less existance

infinity -1 = is it still infinity? thats the question i am asking

now lets assume that a large portion of what Corso Jr is saying is true, just for the sake of argument
I would suggest he himself does not understand the cosmology of a multiverse of infinite possibilitys and infinite existances

perhaps his own gross lack of understanding, is why he seems to be "disinformation"

perhaps he isnt disinformation at all, and just overheard things spoken of which he had little or no understanding of in the first place

and therefore his opinions appear to be disinfo *when in reality it could be a simple case of Misinformation*

im greatly compelled by this subject, and i am looking forward to conjecture on these ideas from the brilliant minds here at ATS

Great Comments Shaman, looking forward to hearing more, and hopefully thinking more about this, and the sharing of our thoughts is what makes this website so wonderful

any thoughts about the context of a multiverse and that we may not have to build the craft at all anyways, because those from universe 2 already built it?

this is why i think so many people find his story as "not adding up" or having "inherant inconsistancys"
Because of the Multiverse theory

Can anyone find mr Corso Jr's email addy and perhaps we can email him and get him to come to ATS and address our questions?

Having him become part of the discussion about his claims, could help answer our questions --- and thats what us here at ATS want

Answers

***my rambling ends now ***

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
muzzleflash,

I think that there is only one time-line , or one universe. Only because I've never seen or rationalized separate universes or seen evidence that would lead me in that direction.

A lot of what your talking about is the classical Paradox.

There was a paper written last year that sorted this out , saying that Time Travel into the past is possible , but you can not create a paradox while your there.

In other words , you can go back in time but if you left your Dad sitting in front of the T.V. watching Football when you left , you couldn't kill your father while your back in time because you know he's not dead when you get back. Something would either stop or prevent you from killing him , or you'd change your mind and not do it. Either way your Dad would still be watching Football when you got back.

This is in many ways great because it also means you can go back in time and do just about anything you want and it will not create a paradox , because its just not possible. That does mean you can go back in time and study things and even take samples if you want.

news.bbc.co.uk...

So just like if I were to hypothetically time travel into the past right now, knowing that the Smithsonian doesn't have a piece of Roswell Debris on Public display , I could go back in time and run onto the Foster Ranch and grab a piece of Roswell Debris before anyone else found it and personally take it to the Curator of the Smithsonian and when I got back to my original time where I am now , there would not be a Public display of Roswell Debris because no matter what something would prevent it from happening. Simply because I know right now it hasn't happened.

See no paradox.

Now here is where I think things get interesting , what if you went back and buried a piece of debris and no one ever would find it , when you get back to your time you should remember where it is and be able to dig it up because you don't know you haven't dug something up in the future. Its not a paradox.

What would be a paradox here would be if a person or investigator found the object before you do in the future ,and since its a paradox to find it , it would simply be impossible. If someone did find it first , something would happen to insure its not been made public when you get back. There can't be a paradox , either it would still be buried when you got back to your time , or it would just be gone and no one would know who took it or where it is, or what they did with it.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Oh great!

I get all excited, make myself a large flask of coffee, get all comfy in my leather recliner in anticipation for some ground breaking, earth shttering information, only to stop the vid about 2/3s of the way through utterly disgusted at the hog wash I was listening too.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This sounds absolutly great, I want to go back in time to abduct some people to bring to the future so that they will not exist in the past and will not spawn a family that they were suppose to have.....hmmmm I wonder if this will screw up the future.

I wonder how many altered timelines we can create? proabably infinity. If there is only one time line and we screwed it up bad, it might not be possible to fix it. The worst case scenrio would be an entire civilzation being stuck in a time loop or ceasing to exist at all. The time paradox is very likly to occur when there is only one time line.

If they were really time travellers, preventing or recovering their time machines at Roswell should be a piece of cake for them since they can time travel. just go back in time before the crash and alter the events or warn the subjects about the future. They can even do it as many times as they want in order to get it right, no need to interact or negotiate with the people of the past.

It is very irresponsible for these time travellers to leave a crashed time machine in the past.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
ixiy,

You just can't go back in time and do things over until you get them right because that in itself is a paradox.

You can't take people out of the past so that they won't have kids that have kids , who you know exist. That would be a paradox.

You can only observe what has happened and you can not change what you already know to be true.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
damn why did I see this thread at 2:45am, now I am sleeping until I watch the vids.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
lost_shaman:

Why not, who puts the rules on time paradox? God, Phyics, Dimension or Time laws? What happens when time travellers crashs lands a working time machine in Nazi german....Hilter is gonna have a ball with it!!! After all, time machines do crash as it is implied in the Roswell case.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
lost_shaman:

Why not, who puts the rules on time paradox?

No one , no one is laying down laws. I was just talking about and giving examples of a new "Model" that allows time travel.

According to that "Model" , there are no paradoxes.

Logically a paradox is a contradiction, so if you can not contradict the present , you can draw logical examples for things that are or are not contradictions. That's all I was attempting to do , not make up rules.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I just wanted to chime in and say I personally think this is disinfo, and that Jr. there knows at least some of what he's saying is disinfo.

Notice how jittery he gets in the vid? It happens several times if you look.

Also his ideas on time travel need some fleshing out. I think Einstien said the opposite of what this guy is saying.

That's just my 2 cents.

X

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
All I know is... Time Travel is possible. Also, Element 115 is real.

Also a LOT of you people need to learn how to apply the smoke filter to peoples words, before you go jumping to conclusions about whats real and whats not.

Ive talked to MANY people that are involved in classified projects (mainly weapons projects) over the years, and without perfectly declassifying the information available to them, they have the ability to "fill me in" without stepping over the line and getting in trouble by law. Just by giving me hints, I can build the rest of the information by myself. THAT is what these guys on the videos are doing.

Mix in complex thoughts, with slight interlaced facts, and maybe one contradiction, and a side order of unknown never before herd of claims, then add a smoke filter, and you my friend have yourself some nice information to play with.

Just don't jump to conclusions based on a live recording of a what seems to be a improvised talking session. These guys ARE creditable. Read edited well thought out writings from these guys, and do your background homework, and you will see things link together...

If you are TRUELY open minded, your mind will stay open, and never close. What you do with the information gathered in your open mind is up to you, but PLEASE do not ever close your mind.

If someone says gravity doesn't exist, just say "ok", store that info some where, and move on. Some day, right or wrong, the info might be usefull.

By the way, the best way to find the truth, is listen to the lies, and think of the opposite. Disinfo can be used to find the real info.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

By the way, the best way to find the truth, is listen to the lies, and think of the opposite. Disinfo can be used to find the real info.

That same logic is what leads many seasoned ufo researchers down rabbit holes. I'm not talking a simple pit stop, I mean rabbit holes of months or a year of research that leads to nothing any more concrete than what you started with(personal experience). When you start trying to fill in the gaps of disinfo/misinfo, you're doing so with a series of guesses that can(and often do) lead you further from whatever truth was actually there

Having said that, I agree with you about filing the garbage away in your mind. I can't express how many times I've heard one thing from one place that I felt was bogus, and then heard similar somewhere else upwards of a year later. Not saying either or both were true, but yeah, you get a better picture by filing things away.

Insider sources are nice for your personal version of truth. The few verified insiders I've had contact with in my time are interesting. But really they only help on a personal level, as nothing I've heard from an insider can easily be proven. You just have to weigh their credibility and end up with either belief or disbelief.

What's needed is a group of insiders(a la greer) with documentation and maybe a dash of physical evidence, imho.

X

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Actually time paradoxes can occur, because if the video is real, the crashed time machines in Roswell has created a change, an alternate time line, changes in time and time paradoxes can happen unless there are multiple time lines existing side by side with one another.

Each time you change something in the past, a new time line is created, which mean that there may be millions of millions of time lines existing simultaniously, and many more being created everytime.

Sounds really complex, I wonder what the orginial time line was like.....

We must have blown ourselves to kindom come.....
.. naaa, then our future selves will not have been able to make the time machines to go to the past...hehee

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
hey everybody, i skimmed this thread and didn't see a torrent link posted so here it is! With the book!

www.demonoid.com...

i don't know the quality of the video's yet but it's in 2 parts like the google video ones.
hope everybody enjoys!

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy

Actually time paradoxes can occur, because if the video is real, the crashed time machines in Roswell has created a change, an alternate time line, changes in time and time paradoxes can happen unless there are multiple time lines existing side by side with one another.

You don't need multiple time lines to explain Roswell.

Is it not true that no one really knows what happened at Roswell even now 69 years later?

Now if we knew what crashed at Roswell and we knew how it would effect our lives in the present ( in the future ) then it would be a paradox to go back and effect a change we know hasn't happened at that time in the future.

Each time you change something in the past, a new time line is created,

See that the thing with this new "Model" is that you can not change past events that would create a paradox, or "new time-line".

In other words you can only go back in time and work with what you know has happened in the "Time-line" you left. Or IMO the one and only "time-line" that exists.

( Remeber my point A and point B only being seperated by "time" post? )

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If even some of this is factual where does that leave the abduction cases standing? What would the pourpose of their abductions be? What does Travis Walton and people like him have to say about this info?

In the video he mentiond that the beings recoverd were "robots" or "clones". I also remember hearing about ancient Sumerian artifacts (little statuette figures) that resembled aliens but someone saying that the Sumerians conciderd them to be more like androids. Anyone have more info on this?

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Creedo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join