It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

probably the craziest wildest UFO information ive ever heard

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The question I always have about multiple timelines and universes is, "So where are they?"

Why is it that I'm apparently only consciously experiencing one timeline in one universe? If the notion of multiple universes was true, then my consciousness should be spread out into all different kinds of universes. I figure it would be like an electron cloud, clustering according to probabilities around a central core of "reality," but also randomly appearing in and perceiving all kinds of different universes. But reality appears to be pretty consistent, to me, anyway. I don't experience any big consciousness jumps into different spacetimes.

That leads me to conclude that there's probably only one real timeline, and the rest remain virtual. However, I also think that reality is likely a lot more resilient than people think, and no matter how often you move through time, it tends to "snap back" toward a natural norm. Time travelers can make small, short-lived changes, but they don't add up to much, because chaos tends to flatten out a lot of probabilities. That's why we can't predict weather with any accuracy beyond a week or so.

That's why the "Butterfly Effect," is an interesting notion, but never proven to actually happen. Show me the butterfly that caused Hurricane Katrina. Can't be done.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
lost_shaman;

Are you implying that our time line is already fixed and nothing can be done to stop it like the show "Terminator 3" where one can only delay the outcome of the future but cannot prevent it from not happening?

So the crash at Roswell was meant to happen no matter what? That would mean that we are already living in an alternative time line which has merged with the original one. The orginial time line ceased to exist when they crashed the time machine in Roswell.

Is that why the video says that we now live in an alternative time line? So what was the orignal time line like? There had to be an orginal time line for an alternative one to exist. That could mean that any changes in the past is instantanously being intergrated into the future, which might also mean no one will ever know what the orginal time line was like, which can also mean a Time Paradox has already occured. Think about it.

Maybe the time travellers are trying to repair the time line........
, I think that they should not be messing with it in the first place.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So in the time line that the roswell ufo came from, was that a timeline where germany and russia won, or a timeline where they had also recieved a roswell crash? If they did recieve the crash, then germany would not have won i assume?
If they did recieve it, i suppose they are on the same 'altered' timeline as us but are a more future us?

If their timeline is where germany won, then how did they have the freedom and technology to send that roswell ufo?

I'm abit confused about this. Maybe i just misunderstood something.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I don't mean to cause offense but this sort of thing annoys me beyond belief. He apparently has proof of most of what he is saying, he states several times that we know how the craft works and that he has proof. He said he has tried releasing it and it got shut down, he says that anyone who can help him release it is very welcome.

Releasing something online is beyond easy. You would put it on every forum, every file sharing network, emailed to universities, news papers, individuals in every community. Hell i would use a spam mailer and send it to everyone on the planet with an internet connection. If you really wanted to get it spread about then you could load it in a non harmful virus that dumps the information on every computer it infects. Ok maybe that would be quite a big virus.

I get truly annoyed with people who say they have information, proof and then say they can't release it. He is also very vague on a lot of things which is very helpful to him. He also uses phrases that give you no out, what i mean is like whe he says "Oh they can release it, but only if you want your gas to be 10 dollars a gallon", few peopel will say yes t this question becuase they will seem stupid. Another great phrase used by every hoaxer, nutter and disinfo agent "Oh well you just don't understand or want to accept it". This turns the tables on the person asking the question making them look stupid or close minded, when this happens you can't give a reply to satisfy the room without making it look like you are close minded.

I'm also confused, he says that einsteins theory states that you can only go backwards. Now i may be wrong but i thought the theorys say you can only go forward. We know that if you travel at extremely high speeds you actually are less affected by time and once you slow down you are in the future. Am i wrong on this, i thought that was a very proven theory? But then he contradicts himself by saying that einsteins theory says you can go forward. This is in the first video.

He also says that he can't find a way to give the designs of the craft out to "you people" as he puts it, which i assume means everyone in the room or the UFO community. Well if that were me i'd photocopy some and hand them out right there.

My views. Either this was a father telling his son bedtime stories, a man who maybe lost his mind and made things up, someone trying to make a lot of money, partly truth to throw everyone off the scent or disinfo.

Think i go for money making scheme on this one.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Okay...Umm can someone clarify (The video was so long i just drifted in and out of it) what exactly his (father or son) theory is? Is he saying that all UFO's are just us in 2032? does that mean that aliens have never visited this planet?
It's not so much I belive him, its just i'm not totally getting what hes saying lol. anyways thanks in advance

-Jimmy-

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This guy says:

Dad worked with many big names and told me that:
1. Ufos are time travelers, when we see a ufo we're seeing a time machine.
2. The roswell crash was a time machine from 2032.
3. We have had other time machines since '47 come back as well.
4. We have to make the exact craft from the roswell crash and send it back by the year 2032, if we do not, Hitler won the war and Russia won the cold war.
5.The occupants of the '47 roswell disc were really bio-mechanical. They were made by us in 2032 and sent back. They were not aliens.
6.I have many documents and other forms of proof that my father gave me. I have tried to post it on the web, it was up for 2 weeks but nothing came of it. Steven Greer wanted some of the documents but I wouldn't give it to him. My dad left documents for Burt Rutan(spaceship one fame) but I haven't given them to him.

That's the "meat and potatos" so to speak.

Also, if he'd have put documents on the web for 2 weeks, we'd be covered in them imho. I've seen leaked stuff travel the web that was only at its original source for upwards of 4 hours. 2 weeks and every geek would have them on 3 different mirrors and stored on 2 drives imho.

I don't buy it as a whole. Parts, maybe(not sure) but the whole is kinda stanky imho.

X

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Corso Jr also mentions the Philedelphia Experiment. I'm not sure if he was trying to tie that into Roswell, but the "experiment: took place in 1943.

I found this interesting article. Didn't know if it was worth staring a new thread over:

skepdic.com...

'

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I think he did make a valid point when he said that mankind is much to primitive to really understand the whole truth. How can a specie that glofiries killing it's own kind understand much of anything.

Sorry, do you want cheese with that happy meal?

[edit on 5-7-2006 by whaaa]

[edit on 5-7-2006 by whaaa]

Bravo!!

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

This guy says:

4. We have to make the exact craft from the roswell crash and send it back by the year 2032, if we do not, Hitler won the war and Russia won the cold war.
5.The occupants of the '47 roswell disc were really bio-mechanical. They were made by us in 2032 and sent back. They were not aliens.
6.I have many documents and other forms of proof that my father gave me. I have tried to post it on the web, it was up for 2 weeks but nothing came of it. Steven Greer wanted some of the documents but I wouldn't give it to him. My dad left documents for Burt Rutan(spaceship one fame) but I haven't given them to him.

If I were the time travelers, I think I'd send a ship back in time just prior to the Roswell crash and fix it so it wouldn't crash. Problem solved. Seems like that would save a lot of "time" and effort.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
My views. Either this was a father telling his son bedtime stories, a man who maybe lost his mind and made things up, someone trying to make a lot of money, partly truth to throw everyone off the scent or disinfo.

Think i go for money making scheme on this one.

I think the money thing is the motivation for Junior, but I tend to go with disinformation as a motivator for Senior.

The guy was a spook. And once a spook, always a spook. He and the intelligence folks found out he had a terminal disease, and he got volunteered for one last disinformation project. His job was to load up the Roswell investigations with as much garbage as possible to send people off on wild tangents and obfuscate whatever little grains of truth people might come up with as the original participants die off. Corso was an excellent choice. A pure Company man who would be dead soon enough that you wouldn't have to worry about him getting his story mixed up later on, or spilling the real beans.

I certainly wouldn't advise you to hold your breath while you wait for Junior to come out with some good, solid evidence to back up his story.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
What was the whole thing about us using only 14 percent of our brains? I thought this was discussed long ago and that it was concluded that we indeed use all of our brains just not every portion at the same time, or am i wrong?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

If I were the time travelers, I think I'd send a ship back in time just prior to the Roswell crash and fix it so it wouldn't crash. Problem solved. Seems like that would save a lot of "time" and effort.

But, if what Corso Jnr is saying is true, that may change the future such that UFO's are never invented. Upon the ship returning to it's own time and realising that it's the only UFO that exists, it promptly heads back in time and crashes at Roswell in a desperate attempt to ensure that one day UFO's are invented. And their dying thought is that one day they'll do it all over again!

I much prefer aliens being in UFO's, right here, right now.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I agree, one of the biggest flaws in his story is that he can't get the papers spread around. Come on that is EASY easy stuff.

I do find it super curious that his dad would say such things. Someone of such high stature.... i'd love to know, it's hard to ignore.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
All the talk of UFO's being time traveling machines makes a lot sense. Any vehicle capable of traveling the vastness of space in a reasonable amount of time must essentially be a time traveling device. That's not to say they are man made (although some of them certainly could be). The concept of "traveling time" is a hard nut to crack. What is time exactly? and what does it mean to travel it? I've spent many moons thinking about "time" and have come to the conclusion that time is equivalent to distance.

My feeling on Corso Jr. is that he is now enjoying being "important" due solely to his relationship to Corso Sr. He is a terrible public speaker (perhaps he'll improve with more experience). I don't get the feeling he really understands all of the concepts he's attempting to discuss. If he truly has access to classified information then I doubt he'll be stupid enough to talk about it publicly. If he has the private writings of his father hidden somewhere then what is the delay in releasing the information? Perhaps he's trying to figure out how to make the most money from them?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by Xatnys

This guy says:

Note that I only put that list there because the poster above me asked for a general statement of what that guy believes.

Yeah it would be a heck of a lot easier wouldn't it?.

Also I'm not convinced time travel even exists. And if it does I'm not sure his is the actual way it would exist.

Furthermore I'm not ready to chalk up all unexplained airborne phenomena as "time travelers". Then again I don't chalk it up to just alien visitation either.

X

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Also I'm not convinced time travel even exists. And if it does I'm not sure his is the actual way it would exist.

Tiem travel definately does exist. The faster you travel the less time effects you. In theory if we could develop a way to travel near the speed of light with conventional means then you could visit the future. According to our current theorys though you would be stuck there as we don't think it's pssible to go back.

Anyway the important point is that if he doesn't release the documents he says he has then i won't even pay attention. It's one thing to say you know something and don't have documentation to prove it, these sort of people i listen to just to see if there is anything that makes sense. To say you have proof and not release it, well that means it's a load of rubbish in my opinion.

It would be like me saying "Hey you know i actually have proof that JFK was asassinated by the CIA, oh but i can't release it as i can't find a way to do it". It's always convenient when you can say that.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   

It would be like me saying "Hey you know i actually have proof that JFK was asassinated by the CIA, oh but i can't release it as i can't find a way to do it". It's always convenient when you can say that.

If the time travel exsists then they can predict the release of evidence, and prevent it too!?

The release of evidence is not that easy what it seems!

Think about that!

We want to know, where to look and why it has been kept from us?

Then nobody would stay in this time loop or dimension? idon't know, just guessing!

Is matter depending on time? sure(relativity theory)! And the "illuminati" calls themselves builders of matter! making any sense? maybe.

If the whole time is happening at this moment in time, hmmm...Are there infinite dimensions? or is a time loop just a paralell 4d? Is time divided every 85 years? (from 1947 to 2032) Or the time is like a tree? you could constantly change your timeloop, and went to different one! (changing reality constantly?,depending on choices)...are the Maya and Egiptian civilisations gone? Or just in a parallel dimension? mindblowing!

And another point! He said that we are not ready for the truth yet! And the Army is ready??? I don't think so! Im sorry but the Technology was abused!

They are the ones, who have right to know?

excuses, excuses, excuses!

Is almost the same story with the Montauk boys!

EBE's are supposedly robots! And we don't need robots for just time travel on earth! The story stinks!
Why he compared our robots(sent on Mars) and their? Are EBE's from Mars? still guessing!

[edit on 9-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ok say time travel exists and someone releases tons of information about it. Then everyone knows it exists so if the send someone back they have to kill all those people, but one geek somewhere has passed it to a friend and it goes on and on. It doesn't work sorry, if you do it properly then information can't be stopped even if you had time travel. In one part he says he could hand the stuff out now, so why didn't he? He could have printed up some copies and handed them to the room.

If you want to argue about this then why don't they travel back and stop his dad telling him? It's a load of rubbish. I think he is making money, he is also talking an awful lot about religion. Now i have no problem with religion, but i think he is using this whole thing as a platform to preach.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hmmm, yea! He already said that, "thank you from my pocket-book!"

Something is not right with the whole story! To much variations and contratictions!

Anyway, you can't dismiss all of this. (is interesting story)

My opinion is that he was stressed a lot! I hope he will release those notes.

Something was said about UFO magazine and those notes. Damm, we don't have UFO magazine in Italy!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amon_Ra
Anyway, you can't dismiss all of this. (is interesting story)

My opinion is that he was stressed a lot! I hope he will release those notes.

Yes yes i can, i can dismiss this story, freedom of thought allows it. Watch ok here goes, you watching, i dismiss it. Yep that was easy.

I would wait a long time on those notes. Anything that is released will be discounted quickly and easily as it will be a load of rubbish he's thought up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join