It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

probably the craziest wildest UFO information ive ever heard

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
ok i dont think i see this posted yet, if it is i apoligize but here goes

ok watch these videos of Phil Corso JR giving these presentations
video.google.com...

and video part 2
video.google.com...

Now, this appears to have been filmed within 30days ago, but im not quite sure

Ok, basically the sum of this is, Phil Corso Jr *the son of famous Col. Phil Corso

comes out in this conferance and just unleashes more information about the UFO subject, heck, every subject in the history of earth almost, in just a few hours

Ok, first off, i dont know if this stuff is true or not, i just DONT know, i wasnt there

I dont even know what to say about this its blown me away ...
:O

he just goes off about all this stuff his dad told him

If even 1% of this stuff is true , "OMFG!!!!"

JUst find a few hours and watch this stuff

who cares if you disagree or whatever, just watch it form your opinion and post it here so we can discuss it

I have Never seen anything quite so , startling, Riveting, Confusing

Yet somehow, it could be possible
You know, somehow, it really could all make sense

Every single part of this crazy insane story could totally make sense and be true

Cept the one part i disagree with wholeheartedly is the part about lifeforms not being able to travel outside of the earths magnetic field, i think theres a way past any and every obstacle

About time travel -- I dont know what to say
Maybe its true maybe its not I Dont have a friggin clue
I just watched it i am still reeling from the impact this information has left on me

The Philidelphia Expierment?? WTF!
JFK Assassination?? :O
Roswell???
Time travel??
Aliens??
Gov't History...Physics...Philosophy

This is the biggest dose of crazieness ive ever swallowed in one bite
i am utterly blown away...

We gotta build it and send it back ? WHA??

So much of this i can agree with, some things i cant agree with / or dont understand enough to agree with yet

But in a really wild bizzare twist, this could totally be so close to the truth
Or, its just a bunch of wackos going on about BS

I just dont know anymore!!
The water is soooo muddy , but i could have swore i caught a glimmer of clarity and saw right thru the water there

Just watch the videos
Theres nothing that i can say that will describe it

if true this = UBER awesomeness to the max!
if its BS ? = wow these guys need some psychological help

im 50/50 right now
i just DONT know whats the truth

What do YOU guys/gals Think about this stuff???
Grab a drink and some munchies and prepare to enter the Twilight Zone my friends
Enjoy the videos

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
BTW if you havent read Col. Phil Corso's book "The Day After Roswell" you are Not ready to see these videos yet, Go read at the very least a summery of his amazing book

Then get a load of what his son is saying!

That book's information is absolutely crucial to these 2 videos making ANY sense at all, whether or not its true

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I just watched the first video.

He's sorta all over the place, seamlessly going from one topic to another, but it also helps the effect that these are all related.

In any event, excellent video(s), I really wonder why he won't tell us about the 'truth' behind it all. Why he feels we can't handle it.

Also he says at the same table where he learned 'the truth', there was a holy man present. Does the 'truth' verify religion, or was the holy man there just to represent the church, who is in on the 'secret'??

Good video, I'd love to have dinner with this guy.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I wonder if Greer was ever given those "papers".
Not seen this video before, but had obviously heard of Corso.
Interesting, his theory would then be, we are living a time altered time-line, altered by us, from the future, thus creating Roswell as a gift to humanity.

I get what he is saying, but hard to swallow, he says EBE's are robots created by us, because humans can not take the strain of space, beyond the moon.

Not necessarily my view at all.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Persoanlly i dont really post much on here but i felt i should give my opionion this time. i might ad too that im open minded sketptic

I too have jus watched the first video, and i must say very intresting but once agian another person claiming to have all this extra ordinary evidence and not willing to show it, i mean at the end of the day if u claimed to have this evidence why would u not take it with u (to this meeting) and show everybody there at the least!

I guess it would be very intresting if he did hand everything he had to stephen Geer or share it with everyone here on ATS.

Still well worth the time to watch if u have a spare 45 mins
Have to find time to watch the second video too!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
please keep in mind Who his father Col. Phil Corso really was

this is by no means a joking matter here...

thats why im so utterly confused by all of it ...

i mean, if u read that book his dad wrote and then put all of this into context its really starting to add up into a very crazy story

Keep in mind Corso Jr isnt anywhere near as smart as his father and he screws up a few times, lets just give him the benifit of the doubt for the sake of trying to figure out WTF is really going on here...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
I wonder if Greer was ever given those "papers".

.......because humans can not take the strain of space, beyond the moon.

Not necessarily my view at all.

Wierd as hell how Dr Greer gets tied into all this Isnt it??!!

I also agree with your assessment about humans capable of going beyond the moon

I firmly beleive if we create the Correct Technologys, we can easily go far past the moon
We just need a shield to protect us, not that complicated of a task to tackle at all, if you think about it

Ever seen those guys collect lava from volocanos?
I bet 200years ago people could have Swore no one could EVER get that close to the lava...but alas...its daily event to us in modern life ***just a good example of humans overcoming barriers

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
interesting but I think either he was lied to or he is telling a lie like he was told to by the people who have theaten him and his family.

It is so sad to know that even in the future we cannot travel to other planets even after we build time traveling machines!!....
Our knowledge and intelligence must really be bad...
Stuck on this planet forever... this will make the religious types happy... no need to worry about aother intelligent lifeforms.

The time travellers should have just given us the plans and blue prints of the time travelling machines instead of crashing two of them at roswell as a "gift"....
. He said we can expect more crashes in the near future, crashed "gifts" time machines to help us with more advance technologies to become a more technological advance race? just give us the plans!!!

I won't mind giving myself information from the future and to do so over and over again. Not only will I be smarter than anyone in the past, but i will most likly be a God in the past as well. Is that how the Nazi's got their advance technology? from the future? Poor chaps, can't even win with that kind of technology. (see abovetopsecret thread Nazi-UFO connection at www.abovetopsecret.com... to find out that the Nazis may have build UFOs in WWII)

I think that they may be trying to throw us off the real truth, if these UFOs really are advanced human time travellers from the future, then there is no need for us to go looking for aliens as even in the future, they have not found other non-human intelligent lifeforms in this universe.....
.....weep
we are the only intelligent life forms in this universe, God must really like us a lot to make a whole universe for us, I feel kind of blessed to be human. I wonder which planet is the homeworld of the angels....

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ok, after watching the whole lot 3 hrs..i was bored by the end.
Corso's son has some real strange theories, some just dont add up, he says we are in a time loop, and 2032 is when we will have to send a craft back?just seems crazy.

He sounded interesting at the start, but lacks serious evidence, evidence he says he will pass on to Greer.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here's the paradox I see.
Young Corso has secret info, he is telling some of it at this conference but not all as he is keeping some of it secret out of fear for his family.

I don't think the MIBs, spooks, CIA, air force intelligence etc. would let him go out and give speeches and make money from his appearances, if he has REAL info that the elite wants secret; just too risky.

He may actually know something, but the story he is telling is meant to throw us off the track with just enough truth to make it appear that he is spilling the beans.

I think he did make a valid point when he said that mankind is much to primitive to really understand the whole truth. How can a specie that glofiries killing it's own kind understand much of anything.

Sorry, do you want cheese with that happy meal?

[edit on 5-7-2006 by whaaa]

[edit on 5-7-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey thanks for posting that, muzzleflash!

Just saw the first one so far... How can any rational person just accept what he is saying as truth, without seeing the goods? Sure makes for some interesting contemplation, though.

One problem is how much of what Corso Jr. is saying is his own interpretation/theory, and how much was his dad's? And even if you could figure that out, it's still some pretty far reaching stuff. But not impossible, imo.

It's interesting to me to contemplate the humanistic implications of what he is saying, and why we may not be ready as a species to deal with some discoveries. I have a tendency to want to trust his advice to go on, be happy with your life, enjoy its pleasures, and his assertion that information will be let out slowly as their own understanding and species maturity permits. Maybe for some things it's proper that the people best equipped to deal with those things do so.

What I don't trust necessarily might be the judgements of others in relation to its use, and must say, if it was me that was in that situation where something being discussed was of SUCH monumental importance to the world, I would want to understand it completely, and its implications, before bringing forth that information to the world. What Corso Jr. I believe is trying to tell us is that we are not ready to deal with the implications of what the military has learned from the technology. I thought his anology of "You don't hand the car keys to an immature teenager" was appropriate. I don't mind being called a teenager, could stand to lose the years.

Military interests have carefully advised him on what he can and cannot say. But hey, so we have time travel. Woopee! Far out man.
All I want is one chance to go back and visit that hot little mama I met in well, never mind....

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have the book the day after Roswell however I haven't opened it yet but I know what it entails. I don't know if I trust the son so much in these videos he just doesn't seem too credible IMO. For example when he's talking about time travel and someone asks if we can go into the future he responds with saying, no only into the past Einsteins theory.

Well this is just the opposite of what Einsteins theory is, future travel is possible you just get in a ship and go near C. This has been PROVEN. But backwards time travel according to Einstein is impossible.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Having watched the conference vids, I believe he has been disinformed (as far as some of the information he has) I do think he is missing that 'je ne sais quoi' you need to play at the level he is trying on, but there is one thing that did catch my attention though, Let's say the Atomic explosions (when being tested) did explode multidimensionally, it would make sense that it would have caught the attention of dimension crossing ebe's and it also does coincide with the area the first publicly known crashes took place, since the tests were taking place at White Sands,NM.
If someone disturbed you're space woudn't you want to know what's causing the disturbance?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
as i slept on it and let the information settle in my head for a bit

ive begun to decide that mr Corso Jr is indeed mixing truth w/ disinfo

He has to be

his story just contradicts itself

Remember that part where the lady asks him if there is ET's?

he said yes my father met them they were taller or something?

well he needs to make up his mind doesnt he?

and theres no possible way he could know its suppost to be built in 2032 because according to him agian, we cannot travel into the future

Perhaps he is under threats to his life, and is causing smoke screen to lead us off track from the real answers

I would say maybe 1/3rd of his stuff could be true, while 2/3rds are disinformation designed to totally throw us off track

just a thought...

oh BTW, im curious, what year is Mr John Titor supposedly from?
Of course i think Titors' full of it too, haha, but for the sake of humoring me

What year is Titor supposedly from?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Have yet to watch the videos - so I'll do a bit of a 'documentary interview' here - posting my thoughts before going into the video, during (if possible) and after.

The thing with people going on about these things is hard to judge - it's almost impossible to really tell for sure if they are truthful, nuts (delusional), making up a story in order to more easily present their theory on camera (give it a timeline and a plot, and it becomes easier to know where to start and where to go within it - such as I find it easier to express my beleifs in the plotline of a book rather than simply starting in one place - otherwise I rant), being used for disinfo, or being the source of disinfo.

It's also hard to tell how much information the subject person is capable of remembering and how accurately - as well as whether or not he/she understood the topic at hand.

Then the most important question is WHY any one of these individuals would be chosen to know 'the truth' over someone else. Why would the government agencies in the know prevent the spread of information?

It's just hard to judge many times - because someone can be choosing to not show evidence out of fear of their life, because they don't have it, or because they don't want to have someone try and loot it from them (although that's kind of far-fetched) - or they just don't want to have a bunch of scientists come beating down their door to get a look at advanced technology.

Although - the decision for someone to go public has to be a pretty hefty one. You're always going to get the people yelling 'fruad' - and you're always going to have the devout followers who would beleive you if you told them a marshmallow was a teleportation device in disguise.... and if your claims don't have enough backing or credibility (evidence) then you risk being labeled 'just another person wanting a slice of publicity'. You risk a lot by doing so.... so you'd hope that the risk keeps people from going public without having something worthwhile that they beleive we need to know (or need to make the car payment... depending upon the tactics of an individual).

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks for introducing this muzzleflash. I think what you are perhaps trying
to say, in so many words, is the importance of developing our internally active
BS detector!

I suppose stuff like this has entertainment value. But, you have to have a
good BS detector or else you drown. (Addressed for all of us. I know....I know..
most of you have a good BS detector going---I hope.)

Glad to see people picking up on the contradictions and all.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Ok, after watching the whole lot 3 hrs..i was bored by the end.
Corso's son has some real strange theories, some just dont add up, he says we are in a time loop, and 2032 is when we will have to send a craft back?just seems crazy.

He sounded interesting at the start, but lacks serious evidence, evidence he says he will pass on to Greer.

2032? Does this ring any bell? Sounds like John Titor's claimes. I think he said was coming from year 2032
Anyway, I've read The Day After Roswell and I would love to see this video but I hate seeing in google. Does anyone know where to get it online? I mean as a torrent or another way?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I don't get how we can be the altered timeline according to there theory, when we know about the crash at Roswell. That doesn’t make sense to me. If we where altered we would have no clue about the crash at Roswell. That’s where all of this suppose time travel technology came from. If we where altered the first time line wouldn't want us to know about that incident. Why would they want us to know about the Alien crash, that means they want us to time travel as well. So maybe we are the ones who are altering the time line. That’s why we keep seeing UFO's because its us from the future making sure we don't mess up things again since we are the first time line. So that must mean, we are the first time line to experience this. Its so confusing tho. I tried, its late.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by ProjectX1986]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yeah the time loop theory doesn't hold water either... He claims that we gave ourselves this technology from a ship built in 2032 and flew it back to 1947 to roswell.

Ok well supposedly we learn this info in 1947 that comes from 2032, so theoretically we need to first build the ship before sending it into the past but the information on how to build it comes from the past. So somehow we arbitrarily know how to build this ET stuff before it crashes.

Then he goes off on how ships are driven by love and stuff like that. I have a pretty open mind but this is over the line IMO.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
you guys are getting lost in the confusion lol

Its quite clear this guys pushing disinfo to do exactly this
Confuse the hell out of us

Thats what my theory is becoming about this, after thinking about it for a day now.

Things he says just dont add up, they dont.

So basically, im pretty confident this is a textbook case of leading us off the path.

If you check things closely, Corso Jr's story is almost totally oppisite to that of his fathers.

His father never once spoke of this time travel crap, from what i can tell.
His father was clear these were Aliens from other planets, and the US military was building a defense agianst them. That is, if you read his Book.

And basically what i see his son as doing is trying to totally trash his fathers story by adding all this bs in it.

Someones pulling Corso Jr's strings, me thinks.
This is where im at right now.

Any thoughts?

Why would corso jr want to totally trash his fathers story like this?
corso jr tries to act like hes totally privy to all kinds of hard core info, but i seriously doubt it, he didnt have any clearance, hes just a puppet for higher powers , its becoming pretty clear this is the case

theres just too many logical inconsistancys, contradictions
theres no way corso jr's story could be 100% correct
No way, its impossible

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join