It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

probably the craziest wildest UFO information ive ever heard

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Ok, after watching the whole lot 3 hrs..i was bored by the end.
Corso's son has some real strange theories, some just dont add up, he says we are in a time loop, and 2032 is when we will have to send a craft back?just seems crazy.

He sounded interesting at the start, but lacks serious evidence, evidence he says he will pass on to Greer.

:puI z:

I haven't watched the video's. I'm not computer literate and most of the links to video's don't work for me. But my first impression is it's a bunch of rip off material. Doesn't Neil Young have an album that says on the cover, "Harvest 2032" ? I got the same impression from his dad. He was someone who was seriously trying to figure it all out. But it was just not credible.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

By the way, the best way to find the truth, is listen to the lies, and think of the opposite. Disinfo can be used to find the real info.

X

This is indeed the way some people think. And I couldn't disagree more. Some of them even have a very simplistic religous sort of philosophy. They believe that there is a good spirit that leads you in one direction and a bad spirit that leads in just the opposite direction. Once they come to the opinion that you are of the "bad spirit" then they believe that whatever you say the exact opposite is the truth and they also believe that they should do just the exact opposite of whatever you think should be done. It is such a shame, imo, that these people are so often in the high places of decision making. People trust their leaders but if they only knew the decision making processes that they actually use. Just a shame.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So if Phil corso was saying the total opposite from the truth, it would sort of look like this; ''The phil. exp. was really some sort of cloaking device, roswell crash was actually aliens from our era tying to do something(we dont know what) time traveling doesn not exist. We CAN leave the space surronding the earth and moon without dying. it just goes on'' just to say if hes lying, were right back where we started from. (I dont believe him btw
lol)

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ohh also, that means that he has no proof hidden in his addic and that steven greer never wanted the papers..

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'd also like to point out that the guy that comes out after Corso Jr. leaves in the second film(the editor of UFO magazine) seems fishy as well.

Just my opinion, but he plugged his magazine subscription so many times in 30 minutes that I was about to barf.

I'm all for a simple reference, or two, but shameless self promotion is tacky and seems motivated. Taints my taste buds, so to speak.

Just had to add that opinion.

X

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The thing I don't get (as if there was only one), is that supposedly this Roswell ship came from the year 2032, and if we don't send it "Back to the Future" before then, the Nazis and the Russians win World War II. But earlier on, he says that time travel only works in one direction, back to the past. So how the heck are we gonna get the ship back to 2032?

He sounds pretty matter-of-fact, but if I had such a wacky tale to tell, I'd at least make it internally consistent. And if I ran into some problems with the explanation, I'd tell people I just didn't know how something could be. Let people come up with their own explanations.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Maybe he is having problems telling the lie.....
like George Bush Jr. When you think about it, it is actually quite hard to tell a believable lie, most lies have holes in them, you have to be extremely smart to cover up all the bases of a lie to get away with it, most people who are not as intelligent get caught with their pants down while telling a lie...hahaaa
. Anyway time will probabily reveal it to be a lie, if it is one.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
interesting but I think either he was lied to or he is telling a lie like he was told to by the people who have theaten him and his family.

It is so sad to know that even in the future we cannot travel to other planets even after we build time traveling machines!!....
Our knowledge and intelligence must really be bad...
Stuck on this planet forever... this will make the religious types happy... no need to worry about aother intelligent lifeforms.

The time travellers should have just given us the plans and blue prints of the time travelling machines instead of crashing two of them at roswell as a "gift"....
. He said we can expect more crashes in the near future, crashed "gifts" time machines to help us with more advance technologies to become a more technological advance race? just give us the plans!!!

I think that they may be trying to throw us off the real truth, if these UFOs really are advanced human time travellers from the future, then there is no need for us to go looking for aliens as even in the future, they have not found other non-human intelligent lifeforms in this universe.....
.....weep
we are the only intelligent life forms in this universe, God must really like us a lot to make a whole universe for us, I feel kind of blessed to be human. I wonder which planet is the homeworld of the angels....

Definitely something here. I basically agree, but need to read his father's book(s) to get a better opinion. I'm still open-minded to it. But so far, from the videos, the quoted above is what I felt about it.

I know he's not as smart as his father, but the way he talks about it is as if HE doesn't even know wtf he's talking about. And if he does, he could explain a LITTLE better without telling us "the TRUTH" if its too much for us to handle. If he DOESN'T know wtf he's talking about, then this is just kinda pointless because his father (who DOES know) is dead.

Interesting non the less.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
In my opinion, some representatives of "Ufology" are messing all up, With spinning everywhere they could and promoting themselves rather then actual proof of visitations! Those are the ones who are introducing evidences and even corrupting them to the extent that the good becomes totally useless.(for sensationalism) They don't care at all, if we have been visited, actually is almost all about selling stories and promoting cover-ups!

There are plenty of credible Military and Intelligence people who deserves credit! IMO, Philip J. Corso was one of them.

And we need more serious people whos intentions are seeking the truth!

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Even if its not true, I still think we should at least try it. Its better to be safe than sorry.

Anyways how would we even start to make such a thing, if we were trying to build a time machine to send back, is there a law that we could not use it and the government to stop us? Or would the government help us make or would they make it because they recover it and they get all these "technological" things and they would know that russia and hitlet won right? So if they know this would happend they would need to help us make this time machine so send back then?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
No problems. First, get yourself an infinitely long cylinder. Rotate it at a high rate of speed, then get back to me.

It may be possible to have a merely very LONG cylinder, but it's got to be a very MASSIVE very long cylinder. It's going to take you quite a bit of energy to spin it up, too.

Once you get that put together, get back to me, and we'll plot you a course to the place and time you want.

Oh, you'll need a very tough, very agile spaceship. The tidal forces and shear you're going to experience are not for the timid.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChemist187
Even if its not true, I still think we should at least try it. Its better to be safe than sorry.

I agree! Anyway i think that most of the story IS possibly true, but confusing because of the classified infos preventing them from telling the details of the whole story!

I found alot of compelling infos from other sources. Dr. Wolf, Al Bielek, W.B. Cooper, Montauk Boys,...bits and pieces of the same story!

He tells us, that we are not looking on the right direction or place. IMO He talks about Inner Earth? He also mentioned that the electromagnetic frequency is different on Earths surface from the Earths core.

What do u think?

be informed rather than ignorant.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Careful, guys. You might end up sharing a room with the ghost of Paul Bennewitz.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Do you talking about disinformation campaign?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sorry guys for being way off topic but I'm not sure what does IMO stand for. Is that In My Opinion ?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Sorry guys for being way off topic but I'm not sure what does IMO stand for. Is that In My Opinion ?

OFFTOPIC:

Take a look Telos: Abbrevations or Acronyms

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amon_Ra

Originally posted by TheChemist187

I agree! Anyway i think that most of the story IS possibly true, but confusing because of the classified infos preventing them from telling the details of the whole story!

I found alot of compelling infos from other sources. Dr. Wolf, Al Bielek, W.B. Cooper, Montauk Boys,...bits and pieces of the same story!

[...]

What do u think?

I think it's interesting how some people attempt to verify the truth of a story by comparing it to other huge, steaming piles of unverifiable crap. Corso, Jr's. tale is nothing but a wild mish-mash of memes taken from the Montauk dopes, the cheesy "Philadelphia Experiment" movies of the 1980's, Philip K. Dick fiction, and general UFO mythology. Ordinarily, this kind of free-association is usually found in raving psychotics, who see clear and ominous connections between everything and anything.

UFO "aliens" from Roswell?
Einstein and Tesla?
Philadelphia Experiment?
Time travelers from 2032?
Alternate timelines?
Nazis winning WWII?

Hey, where's John Titor fit into all this?
And the Annunaki?

I don't know what Corso's game is. Some say money, but honestly there's not a lot of money to be made in the UFO book or speaking industry. It's a very limited niche market, and if he wanted to make more money he'd be better off selling sunglasses from the trunk of his car at the beach.

This kind of crazy melange usually smells like disinformation. Trying to bury a little bit of truth in a pile of smelly garbage. But who would he be working for? The CIA? Military Intelligence? Sure, the old man was a company man until the day he died, but why would his son be in on it?

Just another stray thought. If he has access to all kinds of proof of high tech from the future, why doesn't he use it to advance his own supposed aircraft design business (which, if somebody can find an Internet link to it, please post)?

The video is no longer available on Google, anyway.

Nuts.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
OMG, did you saw a Philip Corso's new video?

Philip Corso jr, World Peace, Dawn of New Age

Is he a New Age GURU?
just a joke..im watching right now...let's see!

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Amon_Ra, I'm watching the video now, but dont know if I'll finish it.

I wonder if he charged to attend his talk, and if so how much? I just really get the impression he's after the almighty dollar and will say whatever sparks interest and gets people to pay
Corso Holdings??
If he was concerned with getting the truth out he should donate the documents to the public domain, scan them all and put them online or something. As I watch it sounds like he answers for that too, hes supposedly only done 3 confrences, and cia agents stole his documents he was going to put online.

What makes me disappointed is that there are more smart people alive today than ever working away. In fact there are more people alive today than ever so there are more scientists, engineers, inventors, etc.. than ever working to advance the worlds technology and he's bascially saying that things like kevlar, lasers and intergrated circuits arent human ingenuity at work.

not that it really matters, but his jacket reminds me of something you would see Siegfried & Roy would wear

Anyone notice he said controversy is good, it sells books
and to keep it up!

[edit on 5-8-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
He still has those documents and he is going to release them gratis.
Maybe in 2012!

The book with Corso's notes will be entitled "Down of a New Age". In Italy was released in 2004 by the name of L'alba di una nuova era! Im searching right now in PDF format.

Watch this clip from UFO conference !

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Amon_Ra]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join