It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographs Used for Pentagon Plane

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
they got shredded and dragged in the hole???? RIIIGHT, just like the plane wings that hit the WTC? Please, someone other than nobodyreally, could be so kind to show me.

Why am I even trying.

Take a paper model-airplane ok? Now, [censored]. See?

[edit on 30-6-2006 by reallynobody]

9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies » EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/6/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

they got shredded and dragged in the hole???? RIIIGHT, just like the plane wings that hit the WTC? Please, someone other than nobodyreally, could be so kind to show me.

Buddy, What was the WTC made from?? Now what was the Pentagon made from?? Is that reinforced concrete I hear?? Hopefully that's what I am hearing. The surface of the WTC was a lot softer than that of the Pentagon, to the wings did damage as well. The Pentagon, the surface is a lot harder, therefore the wings shredded off.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The thing is, you aren't trying. I hope the mods see your comment.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Surely they left SOME KIND OF MARK. Just show me 124 feet of some kind of marking and I'll be happy, I'm not trying to debunk this in favor of any theory.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Surely they left SOME KIND OF MARK. Just show me 124 feet of some kind of marking and I'll be happy, I'm not trying to debunk this in favor of any theory.

I don't think you are getting it. There are no marks. The wings where to weak to break through the wall themselves. The fuselage however carried a lot of force and slammed a relatively tiny hole, smaller than the actual airplane. This airplane still had speed however and got squished into a hole smaller than itself. Did I mention the plane carried enough fuel to blow up a house?

That people are actually surprised so little is left shows that they don't understand materials.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I still, STILL HAVE NOT, seen sufficient information, on how, and why, the body of a plane can make a hole like that in a building, YET there's no horizontal marks or ANYTHING from the wings!!!
Show me where 124 feet 10 inches of wingspan strike the Pentagon. I know something hit the Pentagon, but I just want to SEE some impression from the wings.

Another quote from the Popular Mechanics article/interview. I think people who have all these theories really should check this link out. It debunks at least 16
of the conspiracy theories.

www.popularmechanics.com...

When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report.

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I wasn't looking for a 757 shaped punch-out in the wall. Thank you Keyhole, at least you can be reasoned with. That is an acceptable answer.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I wasn't looking for a 757 shaped punch-out in the wall. Thank you Keyhole, at least you can be reasoned with. That is an acceptable answer.

It all depends on presentation
. But is what I said: the wings got dragged inside the hole. If they simply broke off you would see two wings laying outside the hole.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I didn't say they broke off. And they didn't get dragged into the hole. It's much easier to go with disintegration with something travelling so fast, thus my questioning of some sort of visual damage 124 feet wide, was so kindly answered by Keyhole.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I didn't say they broke off. And they didn't get dragged into the hole. It's much easier to go with disintegration with something travelling so fast, thus my questioning of some sort of visual damage 124 feet wide, was so kindly answered by Keyhole.

Not sure what you call disintegration? The wings didn't atomize on impact, they got pressed, deformed, scrapped and dragged together with the fuselage in a gap where most of the plane got grinded and heated into little bits, powder and vapor.
So I guess they "disintegrated" but not on impact.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Good to see the mods still warn people.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

thus my questioning of some sort of visual damage 124 feet wide,.

I think the picture you put a link up to shows the damage (black sooty areas on each side of where the fuslage went thru) of where the jet engines impacted.

Here's the picture again

www.defenselink.mil...

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Keyhole]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Haha, there's alot of black sooty areas. The fact (if it is fact) that the one wing hit the ground before impact is enough explanation to me why there's no visual evidence of damage from the 124 foot wingspan.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Also, from where I read somewhere before, it was the right wing that hit a generator. You can see in this picture again

www.defenselink.mil...

in the lower right hand corner, above the green tent, is a generator that the jet engine apparntly hit and damaged

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Keyhole]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
Also, from where I read somewhere before, it was the right wing that hit the ground. You can see in this picture again

www.defenselink.mil...

in the lower right hand corner, above the green tent, is a generator that the jet engine apparntly hit and damaged

I only see a tree? Ah nevermind I see it, those crate things right?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Now wait a minute, shouldn't it have been the left wing?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Now wait a minute, shouldn't it have been the left wing?

That would make more sense. I can see some marks on the building right from the impact site, in a sooty area there are like two impact marks. It looks like something hit it hard, but perhaps it was only shrapnel.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I f you move your pointer to the bottom roght corner of the picture you can enlarge it, the damaged generator is between the firetruck and the green tent.

I don't remember when I read this them mentioning what wing it was, but they showed pictures of the damaged generator, and there it is.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I can see the generator, and I can see how it could have been damaged from the right wing. But the left wing, would have been lower than the right in order for the left side of the 'gap' to be less damaged. I see damage to the very bottom of the first floor on the left side, and more supposed wing damage higher up on the right side.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
I f you move your pointer to the bottom roght corner of the picture you can enlarge it, the damaged generator is between the firetruck and the green tent.

I don't remember when I read this them mentioning what wing it was, but they showed pictures of the damaged generator, and there it is.

The crate/container-like things. I know how to enlarge high res pics but thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join