It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographs Used for Pentagon Plane

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Maybe Bush is a hologram! And his speech module is malfunctioning!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Of course the penta hole-maker was a plane, probably a remotely controlled 2 engined navy fighter-bomber. similar to that which showed up un the several of the frames of the published security video. Eyewitnesses, no doubt government stooges, are expected to conform. 'Crew uniforms', when all the rest has vapourised, give me a break. In my opinion, if one single aspect is an imposssibility, then quite simply it could not have occurred as stated by the govt. I have found close to 20 impossibilites.

ISJ

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Google Video - F4 Phantom Crash Test

[edit on 3/7/06 by ISJ]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
^ hehe, thats awesome. A VERY good example of why I'm in love tih Youtube and Google Video. That plane looked like it just incinerated. Well, there goes your whole holographic theory.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
posted by ThomasT
"....Of course the penta hole-maker was a plane, probably a remotely controlled 2 engined navy fighter-bomber." "Eyewitnesses, no doubt government stooges..." "In my opinion," "I have found close to 20 impossibilites."

REPLY:"Probably".... means no proof, just personal beliefs with no substance. So, every one of the "average citizens" on the link I provided was a Gov't. stooge? Exactly.... your opinion. Please give "your" list of 20; probably already been mentioned and disproved. No, there are no fighter-bombers that have the same outline or are similar in size.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
And where is this magical hologram going to come from? And what is it going to be displayed on? You have to have something for a hologram to display on. And all kinds of other technical problems that apparently you have no clue about.

You don't need anything to display a hologram on, techniques to display them in thin air have been shown before..

Not that I believe that is what happend..

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Shroomery]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
They still use air currents to display them on. And even today they don't look super realistic like you would have to have to fool dozens of witnesses. IO2 Technology recently came out with the heliodisplay. It's 2 dimensional but LOOKS three dimensional.

Heliodisplay images are not holographic although they are free-space, employing a rear projection system in which images are captured onto a nearly invisible plane of transformed air. What the viewer sees is floating mid-air image or video. These projected images and video are two-dimensional, (i.e. planar) but appear 3D since there is no physical depth reference. While conventional displays have the benefit of being attached to a physical substrate, Heliodisplay projections are suspended in air, so you will notice some waviness to the quality of the projections.

www.io2technology.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You don't need anything to display a hologram on, techniques to display them in thin air have been shown before..

As far as I know, the only legitimate 3-D holograms are produced by closely aligned mirrors.

www.optigone.com...

These are not "projections" in the sense that a holographic 757 would have to projected into thin air. They are the result of reflected light from all directions that are "reconstituted" to produce the illusion of the original object that is very close by. Interesting stuff, but hardly the kind of "hologram" that some seem to think was what the witnesses may have seen.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery

And where is this magical hologram going to come from? And what is it going to be displayed on? You have to have something for a hologram to display on. And all kinds of other technical problems that apparently you have no clue about.

Not that I believe that is what happend..

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Shroomery]

I'd love to see some sort of believable reference to this, because I've never seen anything that would lead me to think that's true. I'm with Zaphod here. Remember, a hologram is a very very specific thing...it's not just an image. I can't take a slide projector after the garage door and say "Look, it's a hologram!"

They still use air currents to display them on. And even today they don't look super realistic like you would have to have to fool dozens of witnesses. IO2 Technology recently came out with the heliodisplay. It's 2 dimensional but LOOKS three dimensional.

Heh. It's worse than you think. A heliodisplay is mainly a layer of fog sandwiched inside a laminar airflow. The major part of the display is a nice set of nozzles and a Peltier cooler. They make it look more snappy than that when they do the press photos. Not only is it not a hologram, it's not useful in high light conditions and a breeze will disrupt it. Not to mention you'd have to have the entire lawn area be a fog/nozzle system.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
mck3114, you are a lovely member of this community.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by intrepid]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join