It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographs Used for Pentagon Plane

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
We were close enough that if I was outside the car I could almost reach up and touch the plane. Say no more than 20 feet. Leaks as in fuel leaks, hydraulic leaks, etc. When you run at power, it puts more pressure into certain systems. They won't leak at idle, but when you put the added pressure on them, they leak.

As far as when it passed over the road, it was low enough that at least the engines clipped light poles, so probably near 50 feet or just over.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Were you guys running at take off speed, or just doing a pressure run down the runway to look for leaks. Estimate of how many knots. These facts do provide evidence, not that I'm taking your word for the absolute truth but it's helpful.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
At the time it was a static run, all four engines running at full power. We were doing the static run first, before they did a check flight.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackhumvee113
i just thought of something, did they ever say anything about the black box on the plane?(yeah i know one second ago i was saying a plane did hit the pentagon but i just thought of this) also did they ever realease any names of anyone who was on the plane?

Yes, they did find the black box from the plane, also parts of the plane with the airlines markings on them.

www.popularmechanics.com...

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building.

mod edit, fix link

[edit on 1-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Diggs:

That quote you posted was from AF2025, hardly a disclosure of military capability in 2000. It's a sort of madman's wish list. You see a lot of the stuff in Appendix B crop up in project bids.

All:
The freespace projection of solid holograms became a red-hot issue in the 1999 timeframe. A bunch of money was spent, a number of companies bid it, a few won competing segments of the thing, no really plausible means could be put forth and it was dropped, at least as far as I know.

The original spec was a hoot. I am out of state at the moment so I don't have access to the design requirement summary, but it was just nuts. There were several components of the bid. One was the hologram, for which there were a hierarchic list of desirable attributes such as multicolor, appearing solid and obscuring objects behind the display, lack of visible artifacts, usability in differing weather situations etc. There was another project for making sound appear to come from the hologram and so on.

That I know of, no-one ever figured out how to make a free-standing hologram, which really I don't think anyone expected to do anyway. There was some limited success in casting a dim image against a cloud but that wasn't acceptable according to the spec. The sound part, oddly enough, worked. It's not pretty, but oh my is it impressive. It's also sort of unmistakable if you've ever seen/heard it. And it takes a pretty big piece of equipment to do it outside, so it's not very practical.

You see the hologram spec pop up about once a year, no one bids it.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Holographs maybe used in the place of some american citezen's brains
says Dr. Beringer "Some americans might as well have holographs for a brain"

there it is proof!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

a holograph did this i dont think so

explosives were placed inside the building

I am not a scientists I dont claim to be but an explosion occors when thing fly outwards
so if there was an explosion why isnt there debris from the building outside?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Re the hologram theory, it was actually cloaking. on the towers 2nd plane. so you cloak a much smaller plane/missile with an airliners outline. . find it on rense.com. you will see home video of parts of the plane blinking on and off, ie vertical stabilizer and inboard wing. Now, as a retired airline training captain i will give you a whole bucketful of impossibilities that knock the govt conspiracy theory for the pentagon. A guy who cannot solo a cessna 172 despite 600 hours in his logg book, (useless pilot) boards an airliner without being on the pax list, (cnn) therefore no ticket or boarding pass, and luckily no security camera functioning to catch him board. The xray machine misses the blade on his box cutters. He and his buddy overcome two burly us pilots, who are trained NOT to open the cockpit door. They know they will not be inrtercepted (psychic??) so they fly up to the little known corridor between us and canada that has no faa nor norad radar coverage.. They head for the penta, which has NO radio beacon, and plan a descent without the needed DME, distance measuring equimant or air traffic control radar guidance. The descent places them in a perfect position from which they can do a 270 deg descending turn, at full speed, to énd up lined up with the naval intel section of the penta, between two structural columns. They shoot across the penta lawn, by measurement below the level of the lawn due to the underslung engines, but leave no marks on the lawn. no traffic is disturbed by the low full power run. A white explosion takes place at impact, (I can vouch we didnt carry 500lbs of high explosive in our nose cone with the weather radar). The whole shebang disappears thru a ten fot hole with no damage to adjoining windows or walls from engines, tail etc. Not a single major part breaks off. A scrawny piece of painted lightweight aluminium remained on the perfect lawn. The plane should have hit 3000 degrees c to vapourise seats, engines, wing spars, wiring etc, but... they did find 100 plus dna's which are normally destroyed at 100 deg C. Somebody picked up the dna discrepency on a post. then, the flimsy aluminium tube pierces many walls of reinforced concrete actually coming out the other side. wow. 84 security tapes from sheraton, gas station, highway, will not be released by fbi nor will the black boxes. bbc reports 9 hijackers alive and well. all this was pre-arranged by an arab, who was last seen in a hospital in middle east dying of kidney failure. this smartass shut down the half trillion dollar usa defense system with his laptop. from a cave in afghan. air traffic controllers have been silenced and the their tapes destroyed. Yeah i believe the govt story is a conspiracy theory. how come most of this was published by the mainstream. somebody on the other side hasnt done their homework in silencing the press..

[edit on 2-7-2006 by ThomasT]

[edit on 2-7-2006 by ThomasT]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Uh no, it wasn't cloaking. It was parts of the plane going into shadow, different angles to the sun and the camera not seeing them as brightly as the rest of the plane.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
All those words and nothing much to say. So sad.

Rense.com - World's Most Revealing News Service

Hardly!!!!! I wonder if the "Debt Clock" on their page reflects all of the extra money going into Gov't. coffers thanks to the rate reductions.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I totally disagree.

Say you are right about the missile.

Then let me make the biggest point here:
MAN, THE TALIBAN STINK!!! That was the lousiest excuse for a missile I've seen in my life! Come on, if you're going with missiles, at least put some EXPLOSIVES in them!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
zappafan..what i said is impossible to fly like that except with a remore controlled job., with my many thousands of hours, including being a training captain on 4 engined jets, i could not have done it. nobody can plan a descent with such precsion without aid. maybe with todays gps with many hours of simu training, for just ehat op, maybe. anyways, zappafan, which part do you think sounds like the arab pulled off. be specific, you are just shooting the messenger.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
U.S. non-lethal weapons just go here and scroll down to holographs. ... if they can make a huge jesus appear in the sky to convince everyone he has returned. im sure they can fake a plane.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Not to belittle your sources but I doubt an ANGELFIRE member website has the credibility to tell us what hologram technology the military has.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You missed this part:

"Many of the weapon concepts described in this paper are merely proposals. Except where specifically identified in official Department of Defense documents, none of the concepts in this paper should be interpreted to be funded R&D programs or operational weapon systems possessed by the Department of Defense."

I have seen all of this stuff out for bid, yes, but it doesn't mean it was funded, or if funded was successfully implemented. Or even possible.

The military has a lot of think tanks generating wild ideas. Some of them are feasible. A lot of them are not. If you see Dr. Alexander associated with it, it's definitely a blue-sky long shot.

Here's a hint: what you saw on Star Wars called a hologram is not what a hologram is. It's George Lucas' idea of what he thinks a hologram is.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ThomasT, as far as the "x-ray missing the blade of the box cutters", that's not true at all. It didn't matter if he had them or not because prior to 9/11 knives, box cutters, and razor blades were perfectly legal to carry on the plane, as long as they were less than 4 inches.

Other than that I barely read your post, because it was too hard to read as one giant paragraph.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mck3114
Listen to this... this is unbelieveable until you hear it. In September of 2000 the United States Department of Defense created the most advance system of Holographs, which to the human mind could make a image seem 100% real! They had planned to use this as a defense weapon to decieve any enemies. But take a minute to think about this... now I won't be like some people on this site who make up bogus remarks saying they were there that day or there friend who works for the government. The impact at the pentagon, witnesses said they saw a jumbo plane... strike the pentagon... which i can believe.... but they said it seemed as if it was a illusion when it hit.. like it dissapeared.. poof... gone... no debris of a plane was seen flying in the air... they said it kind of was like a "HOLOGRAPH"!? wierd isnt it? I truly think in all of my opinion that the government used a holograph to cover up the missile or w/e hit the pentagon.. when someone asked bush about this... he had them removed from the press room with no comment. What do you think about this?

Well I’m really not too sure what to make of this mate!!!!!!! Personally I find this VERY HARD to believe mate!! Sorry but it just seems far too incredible for me!!!! I mean yes people had seen the plane flying through the air and some people had seen the plane hitting the Pentagon, now I don’t know what happened but I do believe a plane hit the Pentagon but a HOLOGRAPHIC PLANE??????? I mean come one mate you can’t really think we would consider this theory I mean COME ON the evidence dose not add up mate!!!!!!!

Thanks for wasting our time

Lataz

Alex (alex1981)

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joe_knows
U.S. non-lethal weapons just go here and scroll down to holographs. ... if they can make a huge jesus appear in the sky to convince everyone he has returned. im sure they can fake a plane.

From the top of that page you've linked:

"Many of the weapon concepts described in this paper are merely proposals. Except where specifically identified in official Department of Defense documents, none of the concepts in this paper should be interpreted to be funded R&D programs or operational weapon systems possessed by the Department of Defense."

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mck3114

ok well if this is all crap... I want to hear your full explanation of what happend that day... explain to me these topics

Fair Enough.

1. How a plane crashes into the pentagon but does not leave wing, engine, or tail marks

What do you mean? The marks were there, though not recognizable as an airplane outline. Did you really think an aluminum jet would leave an outline of a plane in the side of the heavily fortified pentagon? If so, you have been watching too many cartoons.

2. How the plane just dissapeared after hitting the pentagon.

It disappeared? Thats news to me, the rescue workers, and many witnesses who saw the wreckage inside the Pentagon.

3. How there was very few debris of this plane...

Not according to what I have heard and seen from reliable sources.

4. what that large box was that cia agents were carrying away under the tarp..

Could have been anything. Black Box, wreckage, files, important equipment, ect. What makes you think they were CIA agents anyway? or did you assume that?

5. and last why were they able to identify 184 out 189 passengers but not identify where the plane is

Thats news to me. Last time I checked, they had no problem finding the bodies, passengers, and pieces of the plane.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just wanted to add my two cents on this subject... (also want to become more involved in these forums but everyone on here appears to be very well educated based on the posts i've read.. not that I'm not of course!!!
)

But as much as I don't believe a word what the government says about 9/11, I just don't believe that they would use something like a plane crashing into the pentagon (one of the most watched buildings on the planet) to test out their hologram project! But again, that's just me!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join