It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographs Used for Pentagon Plane

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
have you ever though about checking yourself into a local mental hospital. cause u need it.

commong a hologram. explaine how the pentagons managed to spew out airplane parts. did the hologram do that to.

the whole pentagon stuff was all an ellusion

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mck3114
Where does a 100 ton plane go? You obviously have no idea about a plane striking a building.. especially if you are one of those people who say it was incinerated... because thats complete bogus because they somehow identified bodies but could not identify plane parts

And you do? when was the last time you have seen an 80-90 ton airliner smash at full speed into reinforced walls? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm never?

and by the way, as howard said, if you had ANY idea on how holograms are made, then you would quickly debunk your own "theory."

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
explain this.... there were very few things that they had trouble finding it was apart to a 757... and the pieces on the lawn?... they ruled that as not being a piece of an american airlines plane... the color was not even matching with it... the vice president of AA eve said they never made a plane that colored

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The engines are made of titanium and way 6 tons each. Yet they could not find one of the engines at the site... the only engine they found was a 3 ft rotor that was of a different plane. And the box i was talking about being that size was in reference to you saying that the box the cia was carrying away from the site in tarps

Will do some research boeing says 20% of the engine is titanium and I'm finding differnet burning points for jet fuel.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Are you stupid or something... because im pretty sure there have been holograms out there that have been made to look like a moving airplane... and it wasnt

9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies » EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/6/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There was a small hole in the pentagon... if a 100 ton airliner smashed into it... it would have done so much worse to that building... where were the wing and engine and tail marks?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This thread is stupid. There is another thread that discusses the pentagon and flight 77, stuff should be continued there.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

explain this.... there were very few things that they had trouble finding it was apart to a 757... and the pieces on the lawn?... they ruled that as not being a piece of an american airlines plane... the color was not even matching with it... the vice president of AA eve said they never made a plane that colored

this may be harsh but

STFU or GTFO where are your sources on all this, you cant just throw of info with nothingto back it up

9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies » EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/6/2006 by Umbrax]

df1

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by diggs

I believe that I witnessed USAF holographic technology in the mid 1980s at wright patterson air force base (wpafb). I was living in medway ohio at the time with a clear view across a lake (gravel pit) of the wpafb air field. The air field was about a 1 to 1.5 miles away.

My wife looked out our bedroom window and asked me to identify a large globe hanging over the air field at around midnight. We watched the globe for a few minutes when the globe appeared to start getting larger. It being winter (temperature was -5) we put on our heavy coats and went outside. The globe seemed to be drifting toward us like a ballon causing it to get visually larger. As we continued to observe a triangular shape, much like the picture above, became visible with a light at the front. The light was the globe we saw. The triangular aircraft kept drifting till it was directly overhead at an altitude of no more than 100 feet. Looking up at the aircraft we could see rivet lines across its bottom, but no markings. After traveling about 2 blocks passed my home, the aircraft disappeared in a quick streak of green light extending to the horizon. This occurred over a period of 45 minutes from the time we started observing the globe of the light until it was gone in an instant. Over the next week we saw the globe over the air field several other times, but it did not come toward us again.

I will also note that in the following week their were numerous ufo sitings reported along interstate 70 which made front page headlines.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by df1]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth

Where does a 100 ton plane go? You obviously have no idea about a plane striking a building.. especially if you are one of those people who say it was incinerated... because thats complete bogus because they somehow identified bodies but could not identify plane parts

And you do? when was the last time you have seen an 80-90 ton airliner smash at full speed into reinforced walls? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm never?

and by the way, as howard said, if you had ANY idea on how holograms are made, then you would quickly debunk your own "theory."

Actually the history channel has shown footage from pre 9/11 tests showing exactly that "a plane slamming into a concrete wall" The damn thing compacts as it becomes dust... But then that raises the question of the hole in the pentagon...

And the titanium we were talking about is not pure titanium its an alloy with different properties then pure titanium, so its melting point is different and depending on what metals were used to make the alloy it could have melted... Alloys are weird things with weird properties.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by American Madman]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

There was a small hole in the pentagon... if a 100 ton airliner smashed into it... it would have done so much worse to that building... where were the wing and engine and tail marks?

Consider the scale of the building. A plane 90 tons or not is not going demolish a building that size. To be honest I'm surprised there was much of a hole at all.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Are you stupid or something... because im pretty sure there have been holograms out there that have been made to look like a moving airplane... and it wasnt

Why don't you google hologram and learn how they are made first.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
If you had even the faintest clue as to how holograms are formed, then you would realize that this is ta totally stupid idea.

I doubt he understand anything about that, he doesn't even know the difference between a hologram and a holograph.

"A holograph is a document written entirely in the handwriting of the person whose signature it bears." en.wikipedia.org...

Perhaps he also is a non-native English-speaker, like me? hehehe

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
please please tell me this is a joke?! All you did was watch loose change and you're using the facts from that movie, like none of us have a clue what that is. Listen you sound like a younger kid, who thinks you know everything about this conspiracy well first off I can't answer all your questions off the top of my head, just because I wouldn't be able to find the links.

First the "blue tarp covering a box" wasn't covering anything, it was a tent, this has been proven several times, I'm sick of this horrible fact of supporting evidence coming up. The plane parts DO match a 757 that has also been proven, what's not been proven is if they were planted or not. The impact did leave damage from where the wings were, could anyone point him to that outline of the damage, I don't know where the link is at the moment.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by holditout2]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I meant hologram when i posted this... but that tarp was not a tent... they were carrying a large box away... send me the link that says it was a tent

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Did you actually read about this hologram theory or did you just make it up?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Madman
Actually the history channel has shown footage from pre 9/11 tests showing exactly that "a plane slamming into a concrete wall" The damn thing compacts as it becomes dust... But then that raises the question of the hole in the pentagon...

And the titanium we were talking about is not pure titanium its an alloy with different properties then pure titanium, so its melting point is different and depending on what metals were used to make the alloy it could have melted... Alloys are weird things with weird properties.

I wanted to bring that point up aswell. Nobody uses 100% titanium, unlike many people think. The cold truth is that many alloys of titanium are by far superior to pure titanium when it comes to strength.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I meant hologram when i posted this... but that tarp was not a tent... they were carrying a large box away... send me the link that says it was a tent

alright you get your link, please don't post this "box" again it's such a horrible mistake to put in loose change.

www.911review.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Oh, this one is RICH.

First it was a missile disguised as a plane. Then it was a secret plane loaded with explosives. Now its friggin HOLOGRAMS????????????????

Oh my god. The no plane crowd keeps comming up with dumber and dumber theories the more they realize their missle hitting the pentagon story keeps sinking.

Its crap like this that REALLY irritates me. All the hard work researchers are doing using LEGIT information and research to show that 9/11 was a conspiracy, and then someone comes up with crap like this. No wonder serious 9/11 conspiracy theorists cant seem to get any respectability despite the mountain of evidence.

ok well if this is all crap... I want to hear your full explanation of what happend that day... explain to me these topics
1. How a plane crashes into the pentagon but does not leave wing, engine, or tail marks

2. How the plane just dissapeared after hitting the pentagon.

3. How there was very few debris of this plane...

4. what that large box was that cia agents were carrying away under the tarp..

5. and last why were they able to identify 184 out 189 passengers but not identify where the plane is

1. Because, if you watch the Pentagon video closely, you can see the tail of the plane flying off and over the Pentagon, and the wings must have came off the plane on impact, but I beleive there were Wing marks on the helipad.

2. your 2nd point and your third point contradict each other. You say the plane dissappears but then you say they found little debris. SO it didn't didn't dissapear.

3. Contradicts with point 2.

4. haha, those weren't CIA agents, they were guys setting up tents at the crash site.

5. First of all, there weren't 189 passengers, and they could identifly them through something we all have, its called DNA. And they did find where the plane was, as YOU say in point 3.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but how on earth would a holograph be able to destroy the lamp posts on the highway, and make that whole in the fence? A holograph.....I was waiting for someone to come up with something this stupid.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join