It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a White Horse

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnrealZA
In 10 pages of this stuff has "queen" replied to any question that required serious thought, study and reason?

Not any that "UnrealZA" would approve of, I am certain.

No amount of questioning, no amount of sound exegesis and/or sound hermeneutics will snap queen back into reality until she decides to carry on a sincere and real, non-one-sided chat.

'Sound hermeneutics?' That is an oxymoron.

As far as real, non-one-sided chats are concerned, such a thing requires sincere amicability on the part of both parties. I truly doubt you are qualified for that in regards to me.

If you need to chat, why not chat with Saint4God? He's more your type, anyway. And vice versa.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnrealZA
No amount of questioning, no amount of sound exegesis and/or sound hermeneutics will snap queen back into reality until she decides to carry on a sincere and real, non-one-sided chat.

All truth incorporating conversations are only one-sided.

How many "sides" does the truth have?

The spirit moves me, and i am here.

Edited to add:

incidently, I don't see many people riding horses these days.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by ratboy

My story is far too long to post in its entirety--it's not something I need to tell to anyone.

For some of us lost sheep, a long personal story may be just what we need. It is of no worry what others say of it, so for the sake of some of us seeking and lost, please do tell. Nothing wrong with shining a little light on another's path instead of keeping it only lit on yours (I don't mean that in a bad way).

I will--it is rather hard to tell, but I will certainly do as you requested. I think first, though, (and I hope you forgive me this) that I must answer the replies made by Saint4God--they will require less in the way of composition, but I won't forget what I've told you I would do. I hope you are around to read it.

Thanks for wanting to know.

Just saw this thread again...if you can tell your story, please do. If you are too worried about others tearing it up with their opinions or it is too painful, I understand...but otherwise please tell it. I'll check later...thanks!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
By "one-sided" I mean that it appears queen is only speaking to queen. Lots of others have asked for clarification on her statements, yet.....not much clarification really.

Truth is Absolute, to deny such confirms it.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

No doubt. The main one being one you are probably not aware of; which is your haste to make judgement

Why is questioning judgement?

for the sake of your own self-justification.

I need it not. We're talking about you. That's what this thread is about.

I want to say 'Don't worry about it!' But if I did, I know that you'd reply with something to the effect that you're only worried about me or maybe not worried at all - something to that effect.

But in reality, you are beginning to act like your buddy Sun Matrix, and frankly that worries me.

At any rate...

Saint4God, do you not discern the difference between 'co-existing' and 'being yoked together'?

The banner does not simply state "co-exist" else I'd have no issue with it. Let us take in to account some additional things in this banner. Firstly, let's talk about putting other religious symbols along with the cross:

"Behind your doors and your doorposts you have put your pagan symbols. Forsaking me, you uncovered your bed, you climbed into it and opened it wide; you made a pact with those whose beds you love, and you looked on their nakedness." - Isaiah 57:8

To co-exist means to get along, side by side on the same planet, regardless of personal belief, and not fight over our differences of any sort, be they spiritual or otherwise!

You seemed very comfortable fighting over the difference between yourself and believers in Christ. If you'd like to review those examples again, I could do so though tire of the redundancy.

To be yoked together with another means to labor together in the same field, for the same master, on the same day, and in the same sweat, nearly. It means to share work together.

Who is like you queenannie? What team is this? Do they have a name, denomination, church, etc? I believe this could answer a lot of questions for both of us.

Well, primarily they are not saying the same thing as the other; not at all! And the second one is totally irrelevant to my reasons for heeding God's reminder to 'be not yoked with unbelievers.' So let's leave that one for another interrogation, if you don't mind.

It is your right to not answer, though they are most certainly related.

Paul is speaking of purity. I was motivated by purity. I'm not sure that you can understand what I mean by 'purity'

I guess in your eyes I don't
, fortunately for me, you're not my judge.

or why it is of the utmost importance in my life right now. Maybe if you did a word study on the subject,

I don't know why I'm surprised that you've resulted to further petty insults.

you might begin to understand. But that's entirely up to you.

Another "blind eye" comment eh?

And really, Saint4God, why don't you let it go?

You tell me. You've actually already answered that in this post.

Because you know what? It wasn't about you at all. Not any of you; at least not on a personal level.

On the contrary, you're saying it was about all of us and you still continue to do so. Like dropping a nuclear bomb and saying, "nothing personal guys". Guess what, casualties are still involve en masse.

So get over it.

Not while you insist on tearing down believers by thinking you have a superior understanding of the Word of God.

I did what I had to do, for reasons you would not only refuse to try to understand, if I was so foolish to give you any information at all, you would reject it immediately just based on your own frame of mind and prejudice toward me.

That in itself is a prejudice, queen.

And that is not beneficial from any perspective.

And to be quite honest, I don't have any interest in wasting my time striving and bickering with you over your ideas of what I am representing by anything I say or display on my signature line.

There's more to discuss, but want to get your take on what you're advertising.

Especially when you didn't reply to my post on whatever thread it was we last exchanged 'ideas.'

Which one and where? Apologies for that oversight.

Instead you come over here to poke another jab at me, it would seem - while avoiding a direct reply to what I've already said about the same sort of thing that we'd probably quickly get into, right here on this thread.

This thread is a more appropriate forum...as this thread is about you. The other one probably caused some confusion to those who do not know our history of conversation. I didn't want to delve deeply there when it was a topic of Christ's second coming.

So either reply to my other post or not. But I'm not going to go round and round, round-robin style, on this board because of your issues (not mine).

I will seek this out and reply. Thanks for the notice, I'll work to resolve. See you there.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I truly doubt you are qualified for that in regards to me.

More judgement?

If you need to chat, why not chat with Saint4God? He's more your type, anyway. And vice versa.

Explain. Furthermore, what is my "type"? I'm always interested in learning more about myself even if it is from a self-declared subject-matter expert.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
my two cents to mister penelopeeee/doraaaaa/4... you need the Multi-Dimensional Sister with Brother Mary/Francis [the Arch-Angel-of-Light] just AS we all dooooo !

Freedom, is letting It Flow, hope the goddesses Penelope/penny/Dora/Frances show the the Way with Joseph-the-son-of-David to the GOD/Creator-of-LOVE in all of HIS/Her Way/personality [s]...

Now can u get that in the Spirit and rise up to more dimensions in the Mystical Body as Mother Hen takes us Home [with the Majesty of 13yo Jesus in 13yo Maria] as the Fetal www.thefreedictionary.com... King !

Lolove n Luck n good sex/emotions/passions/health/humor... Ave Maria ! hold my hand and we are half way there !
... Ressurection... Jesus come in Glory in Maria ! with Joseph n all-the-Family !
encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
queenannie38, do not take offense. Just a couple of questions. Which religion do you adhere to? Or are you creating your own religion?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
queenannie38, do not take offense. Just a couple of questions. Which religion do you adhere to?

I don't adhere to religion (any religion)...I adhere to God's will.

Or are you creating your own religion?

Why would a non-religious person create a religion? Religion is man's device, not God's!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
The banner does not simply state "co-exist" else I'd have no issue with it.

What makes you think you have any right to have issue with it, for any reason? It's on my signature line...and it's not breaking any ATS rules.

Let us take in to account some additional things in this banner. Firstly, let's talk about putting other religious symbols along with the cross:

You talk about it. It's not an issue with me...so don't judge what's in my signature. You're WAY overstepping your bounds.

Read Micah chapter 4.

Micah 4:2-5
~2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
~3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
~4 But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.
~5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

Unity. Peace. Freedom of religion, even!

You seemed very comfortable fighting over the difference between yourself and believers in Christ. If you'd like to review those examples again, I could do so though tire of the redundancy.

I am not fighting. You are the one who keeps this dead horse kicking. Not me.

Who is like you queenannie? What team is this? Do they have a name, denomination, church, etc? I believe this could answer a lot of questions for both of us.

And really, Saint4God, why don't you let it go?

Originally posted by Saint4GodYou tell me. You've actually already answered that in this post.

Like I said, YOU are the one who keeps bringing this up. Drop it.

On the contrary, you're saying it was about all of us and you still continue to do so. Like dropping a nuclear bomb and saying, "nothing personal guys". Guess what, casualties are still involve en masse.

Well, then, good...keeps me from having to sharpen my sword so often.

Not while you insist on tearing down believers by thinking you have a superior understanding of the Word of God.

If you truly stand on the Word of God, how can anything I say, or anyone else, TEAR you DOWN?

I never said I had a 'superior' anything.

Proven out enough times to give me a reasonable assurance in stating such a thing. I am not taken in by words, and attitudes show themselves regardless of the words used.

UNITY. I'm not 'advertising' it. It's not for sale.

This thread is a more appropriate forum...as this thread is about you.

No, it's not. You're making it about me but this is the end of that. It's ridiculous to go through this meaningless striving for no reason.

The other one probably caused some confusion to those who do not know our history of conversation. I didn't want to delve deeply there when it was a topic of Christ's second coming.

Why?

Because you decided to ask me, in that thread, why I quoted the bible since I didn't believe in Christ? (or some such nonsense which I can't fully recall...)
And yet when I answer you come over here and quiz me down about the content of my signature line?

Which is irrelevant in any and all threads, IMO...unless it is about signature lines, specifically.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

What makes you think you have any right to have issue with it, for any reason?

We all have the right to have issue with anything. I'm not saying I have the right to judge, as you have said you do on a number of occasions, but I do have a right to feel and express the basis for those feelings.

It's on my signature line...and it's not breaking any ATS rules.

I didn't say otherwise.

You talk about it. It's not an issue with me...

Already have.

so don't judge what's in my signature.

Not judging, questioning your rationale. That is, your thinking. Or, your feeling.

You're WAY overstepping your bounds.

Why don't I have the right to question?

Read Micah chapter 4.

Which talks about unity in God, not a marriage of Taoism and Christianity, for example

Under God, not unity for unity's sake, peace for peace's sake. Revelation talks not about all the world's religions uniting according their own beliefs.

I am not fighting. You are the one who keeps this dead horse kicking. Not me.

It takes two to tango and I didn't write a nasty e-mail calling people a bunch of names. I want to find out where you're getting this "separation from believers" but "unity for everone else" frame of thinking.

I'll take that as a "no answer" then. Though, as I said, it would answer a lot.

Like I said, YOU are the one who keeps bringing this up. Drop it.

*salute*

Glad I don't have to suffer literal persecution under your "rule". So much for "co-exist", peace, unity and those other things coming out of the other side of your mouth.

If you truly stand on the Word of God, how can anything I say, or anyone else, TEAR you DOWN?

You can't, nor they.

I'll let the posts stand on their own.

Proven out enough times to give me a reasonable assurance in stating such a thing. I am not taken in by words, and attitudes show themselves regardless of the words used.

Glad we could agree here. I didn't say you had emotion behind them, just that they were prejudice whether you think it has "reasonable" backing or not.

Side-step.

This thread is a more appropriate forum...as this thread is about you.

No, it's not. You're making it about me but this is the end of that. It's ridiculous to go through this meaningless striving for no reason.

Oh yes queen, it is about you. Look at the focal point of conversation. Read through the responses people have for you.

Because you decided to ask me, in that thread, why I quoted the bible since I didn't believe in Christ? (or some such nonsense which I can't fully recall...)
And yet when I answer you come over here and quiz me down about the content of my signature line?

Yes, because this is the thread about you.

Which is irrelevant in any and all threads, IMO...unless it is about signature lines, specifically.

It is entirely relevant (especially here). You're promoting a belief system and I'm curious to find out what it is.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It is entirely relevant (especially here). You're promoting a belief system and I'm curious to find out what it is.

She's written fairly extensively on this site, s4g. It doesn't seem to be obfuscated to me. I think (?) the problem may be you're looking for a label and I'm not sure (?) there is one. And I'm also not sure a label would be helpful in this context. But I agree, it would make it "easier", however I'm not sure "easier" is the point.

Labels allow us to bring our own prejudices to the table (aHA! Your a "this" or a "that" and I "know" what that means!) I'm taking her at (cyber) face value and it makes perfect sense to me. If that means from your perspective we're both deluded, so be it. From my perspective, part of the discord results from her rejecting the "Christian" label. But (I think) I understand why. It's semantics, but for her it's significant, and that's good enough for me.

Peace and God's blessings on us all. And I mean ALL. Every last wretched unworthy one of us on the planet now, in the past, or in the future.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
She's written fairly extensively on this site, s4g.

So have I. *shrugs*

It doesn't seem to be obfuscated to me.

Very well, perhaps you can tell me what her system of beliefs is?

I think (?) the problem may be you're looking for a label and I'm not sure (?) there is one. And I'm also not sure a label would be helpful in this context. But I agree, it would make it "easier", however I'm not sure "easier" is the point.

Labels allow us to bring our own prejudices to the table (aHA! Your a "this" or a "that" and I "know" what that means!) I'm taking her at (cyber) face value and it makes perfect sense to me. If that means from your perspective we're both deluded, so be it. From my perspective, part of the discord results from her rejecting the "Christian" label. But (I think) I understand why. It's semantics, but for her it's significant, and that's good enough for me.

I don't care about the labels. However, she's ready to take a sword to anyone who calls themselves Christian. If that isn't prejudicial, I don't know what is.

Peace and God's blessings on us all. And I mean ALL. Every last wretched unworthy one of us on the planet now, in the past, or in the future.

God bless

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I don't care about the labels. However, she's ready to take a sword to anyone who calls themselves Christian. If that isn't prejudicial, I don't know what is.

I'm just not seeing it. But it wouldn't be the first time I was oblivious. Communication is a two-way street. There's the message sent, and the message received (and interpreted) and admittedly sometimes there's a disconnect between the two. But I really, honestly, sincerely, haven't seen anything I'd classify as an (take a sword) attack on a Christian or anyone else from her. Some disagreement, yes. But then if we all agreed, there's be a bunch of megadittohead comments and that would be the end of discussion. I don't see any danger of that anytime soon. :smile:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'm just not seeing it. But it wouldn't be the first time I was oblivious. Communication is a two-way street. There's the message sent, and the message received (and interpreted) and admittedly sometimes there's a disconnect between the two. But I really, honestly, sincerely, haven't seen anything I'd classify as an (take a sword) attack on a Christian or anyone else from her.

Not pages behind, it's right above these last few posts:

Some disagreement, yes. But then if we all agreed, there's be a bunch of megadittohead comments and that would be the end of discussion. I don't see any danger of that anytime soon. :smile:

I've offered a resolution to queenannie, that offer still stands.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

But she included the little smile icon, which you left out. That represents a "tongue in cheek" response, to me anyway.

I'll step aside. I'm no mediator. I'm sure you guys can work it out. Or not.
:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

But she included the little smile icon, which you left out. That represents a "tongue in cheek" response, to me anyway.

I would agree with you if this were her first and only comment to this effect. Perhaps reviewing the e-mailed letter she'd posted in its entirety would further demonstrate.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yes, I'd seen that when it was posted. I remember commenting at the time that I didn't see the big deal. And if I read it again, I'm sure I still wouldn't. But bear in mind, it's almost impossible to offend me, or hurt my feelings, or have me take offense. Particularly in cyber land. So I'm not the one to render an opinion.

Wish I could be more help, but there it is.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I do have a right to feel and express the basis for those feelings.

Not interrogate.

You talk about it. It's not an issue with me...

Already have.

And you still are. On and on and on....

Not judging, questioning your rationale. That is, your thinking. Or, your feeling.

Why? My rationale is about as correctly placed as it can be. I didn't put it there.

Why don't I have the right to question?

You can question all you want. But refusing the answers endlessly does not extend the limit on your allowable limit of curiosity. After your quota runs out you enter the category of meddlesome...

Are you keeping track?

Which talks about unity in God, not a marriage of Taoism and Christianity, for example

Hey, if taoism and christianity want to elope, what's it to me?

As long as Israel remains pure and set-apart.

Under God, not unity for unity's sake, peace for peace's sake.

Why not? If that is what God wants, then who are we to argue?
Peace for ANY SAKE would be a blessing, Saint4God.
Unity by any means would be unity in God because outside of God there is NOTHING.
If there is Unity, there is ONE. And where there is ONE, there is GOD.

It's the only possible conclusion.

Revelation talks not about all the world's religions uniting according their own beliefs.

No, it talks of all religion being destroyed...ALL OF IT. Because that is the deception. And so wars fueled by religious envy are the bane of man's existence and the curse of Cain's sons; the cause of the flood; the reason for Christ's execution.

It takes two to tango and I didn't write a nasty e-mail calling people a bunch of names. I want to find out where you're getting this "separation from believers" but "unity for everone else" frame of thinking.

The only way for peace and unity and true life to begin is for the Nazarite to finish the days of his vow without being defiled. Set-apart to God for the sake of the unity of mankind.

I'll take that as a "no answer" then. Though, as I said, it would answer a lot.

What I believe, Saint4God, is THIS:

GOD is the King of the Universe.
There is no other; ALL things come from God.
What God wills WILL come to pass.
Nothing can defeat God and no mind can guess God's winning strategy!
And God HAS WON.
Already.
We're just waiting for the day of Liberation to sound the shofar!

And then God is coming to my house for dinner...Sabbath dinner....and I invited you but you refused.

...so JUST remember that, Saint4God...seriously.

*salute*

I didn't click your link.

Glad I don't have to suffer literal persecution under your "rule".

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. There might be a little Herod fox come into your chickenhouse before the set time...

So much for "co-exist", peace, unity and those other things coming out of the other side of your mouth.

Why do you think it is called a 'double edged sword?'

Because it can kill or give life. And it depends on the heart of the one slain, not the sword bearer or the sword.

You can't, nor they.

You're crawfishing.

Originally posted by Saint4GodNot while you insist on tearing down believers by thinking you have a superior understanding of the Word of God.

Now, which is it? Can tear down or can not tear down? You make the call!

I'll let the posts stand on their own.

Perfect!! Totally the best decision!

Glad we could agree here. I didn't say you had emotion behind them, just that they were prejudice whether you think it has "reasonable" backing or not.

Prejudice is not 'emotion!' Prejudice is the act of judging before the fact. So far with certain attitudes, I'm batting a perfect year.

Side-step.

How do you figure? I told you. Unity. But it is not being 'advertised.' I don't seek to 'sell' the idea. It is not mine to sell.

Oh yes queen, it is about you. Look at the focal point of conversation. Read through the responses people have for you.

I have, I've read every one.

It's called the 'Almighty Most High God RULES the Universe and will DO as HAS been determined long ago, published through the words of the prophets, and testified to by men and angels.'

It is founded on the principles of Isaiah 45:

Isaiah 45:1-25
~1 Thus saith the LORD to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him, and to loose the loins of kings; to open the doors before him, and that the gates may not be shut:
~2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the doors of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron;
~3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I am the LORD, who call thee by thy name, even the God of Israel.
~4 For the sake of Jacob My servant, and Israel Mine elect, I have called thee by thy name, I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known Me.
~5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, beside Me there is no God; I have girded thee, though thou hast not known Me;
~6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside Me; I am the LORD; and there is none else;
~7 I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am the LORD, that doeth all these things.
~8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness; let the earth open, that they may bring forth salvation, and let her cause righteousness to spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
~9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker, as a potsherd with the potsherds of the earth! Shall the clay say to him that fashioned it: 'What makest thou?' Or: 'Thy work, it hath no hands'?
~10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father: 'Wherefore begettest thou?' Or to a woman: 'Wherefore travailest thou?'
~11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker: Ask Me of the things that are to come; concerning My sons, and concerning the work of My hands, command ye Me.
~12 I, even I, have made the earth, and created man upon it; I, even My hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
~13 I have roused him up in victory, and I make level all his ways; he shall build My city, and he shall let Mine exiles go free, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.
~14 Thus saith the LORD: The labour of Egypt, and the merchandise of Ethiopia, and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine; they shall go after thee, in chains they shall come over; and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee: Surely God is in thee, and there is none else, there is no other God.
~15 Verily Thou art a God that hidest Thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
~16 They shall be ashamed, yea, confounded, all of them; they shall go in confusion together that are makers of idols.
~17 O Israel, that art saved by the LORD with an everlasting salvation; ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
~18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens, He is God; that formed the earth and made it, He established it, He created it not a waste, He formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD, and there is none else.
~19 I have not spoken in secret, in a place of the land of darkness; I said not unto the seed of Jacob: 'Seek ye Me in vain'; I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
~20 Assemble yourselves and come, draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations; they have no knowledge that carry the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.
~21 Declare ye, and bring them near, yea, let them take counsel together: Who hath announced this from ancient time, and declared it of old? Have not I the LORD? And there is no God else beside Me, a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside Me.
~22 Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is none else.
~23 By Myself have I sworn, the word is gone forth from My mouth in righteousness, and shall not come back, that unto Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
~24 Only in the LORD, shall one say of Me, is victory and strength; even to Him shall men come in confusion, all they that were incensed against Him.
~25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ooops....

As strongly as I feel about the words I type and write, there still isn't any reason to
DOUBLE post....

LOL

[edit on 8/14/2006 by queenannie38]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join