It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a White Horse

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Very well, perhaps you can tell me what her system of beliefs is?

Are you SERIOUS?
You can't be serious....surely you jest.

You are too much!

I BELIEVE GOD is the RULER of the UNIVERSE. His will WILL be DONE. Whatever He wants to happen is as good as fulfilled. He cannot and will not be beaten! He has no enemy! HE IS IT. All there IS is GOD. There is nothing else. EVIL and PEACE are God's doings. According to His schedule and wisdom.
His POWER is beyond comprehension, His efficiency is exquisite in its economy (truly breathtaking how it all functions like literal clockwork!), and He leaves NOTHING to chance - ESPECIALLY the frail and fallible abilities of humanity's good judgment. Which is an oxymoron, really.

GOD isn't leaving it up to any of us, whether we are SAVED and DELIVERED or not.

It is a done deal...the scroll tightly sealed...at least for a few more weeks.

Then it's 'read 'em and weep!' :shk:

Originally posted by yeahright
From my perspective, part of the discord results from her rejecting the "Christian" label. But (I think) I understand why. It's semantics, but for her it's significant, and that's good enough for me.

Thank you for your respect for my convictions, yeahright...you are truly a blessed soul.

However, she's ready to take a sword to anyone who calls themselves Christian.

That is exactly right. I've also got a 'small axe' for those stubborn roots that don't fall to my double edged sword.

Better to be killed by the sword than to be hewn down when the whole withered vine is culled from the field!

Choose between me and my vineyard, God says....you are choosing the vineyard, Saint4God, but I'm choosing the husbandman!

Or I should say, actually, He's choosing me.

If that isn't prejudicial, I don't know what is.

It's called 'defending the family honor.' Judicial - definitely! Prejudicial?

Very likely so....but considering that not only was God around before any other soul came to be....and He is the choreographer of this epic adventure in the world theater....then all things are 'prejudged.'

Peace and God's blessings on us all. And I mean ALL. Every last wretched unworthy one of us on the planet now, in the past, or in the future.

Amen, brother! AMEN!
And His will be done!
May He bless and keep you, too

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I've offered a resolution to queenannie, that offer still stands.

What do you mean by that?
An offer to 'resolve' our 'differences?'
Or come to an 'agreement?'

What for?!?

If we both get aligned with God, we will automatically be lined up with each other!

That is the beauty of Unity.

So, either you see my point or you don't. I'm not sacrificing ALL just to make a covenant with anyone for the sake of *whatever*. If it bothers you - what I say or how I say it, then I'm sure this forum is big enough to steer me a wide berth. If you pet a snake, it will bite you, guaranteed. So mind your fingers and your nose.

Either way, I'm sticking with my established game plan. It is 'fool' proof (and I'm a fool, don't doubt that for a second even if you wonder about everything else I say--know that is a sound and trustworthy confession on my part!)

At any rate, I'm staying my course...regardless of all things.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by GreatTech
queenannie38, do not take offense. Just a couple of questions. Which religion do you adhere to?

I don't adhere to religion (any religion)...I adhere to God's will.

Please allow me to translate GreatTech. Queenannie38 is a Gnostic who thinks the way to heaven is found in knowledge. She considers herself a mystic.

Shes happy to post and post to keep the blind from finding the truth, but when it comes down to telling who she really is, she hands out a bag of air.

Her god is called Ahura Mazda which means Wise Lord. So when she says God, she really means god Ahura Mazda. When she says Lord she is referring to the same god.

Her religion is know as Zoroastrianism. She is waiting for her savior to come unto the world scene and good will overcome evil. Her god is all good(in their eyes). The God of the Christian and Jew let evil into the world by allowing choice and evil will be defeated. That's why she attacks Christians.

At the time of the Rapture, they will perceive their god having won and they will be euphoric as the kingdom of the Anti Christ will be set up.

What those that follow Zoroastrianism don't know is that Zoroaster is Nimrod and Nimrod is Baal and Baal is Satan, and all their knowledge is false and judgement is coming on the earth.

Ahura Mazda is also considered Baal by the way.

Her only power is over the weak that cannot see the truth, as she cannot see the truth. That's why the obvious truth of the scriptures is twisted.

They await their cosmic christ who is soon to appear on the earth. You know him as the Anti Christ.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thank you for the comments Sun Matrix, but don't be too critical of queenannie38 as she makes many excellent statements.

queenannie38, do you believe God speaks with you? Does God speak with everybody? Do you believe Satan speaks with you? Do you believe Satan speaks with everybody? For each of the four questions, at what age?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Please allow me to translate GreatTech. Queenannie38 is a Gnostic who thinks the way to heaven is found in knowledge. She considers herself a mystic.

Her god is called Ahura Mazda which means Wise Lord. So when she says God, she really means god Ahura Mazda. When she says Lord she is referring to the same god.

Her religion is know as Zoroastrianism.

This is very interesting, and explains alot, and is well put.

It's also interesting that there is a car company named mazda.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
[isn't there another one too] are ganging up on her highness and can't seem to get it, that queenannie beats them all the time with her simple truths and her thinking outloud ideas....who's perfect so to say but you 'idiots' don't know when to back off and lay down and lick your wounds and the wounds that you have and are giving to Christ Jesus... and you call yourselfs 'christian' ! when you operate as 'anti-christs'... go back and read my last few posts to you adversary's of her highness...

Lolove n luck etc... ave maria ! the Empress !

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the explanation, Sun Matrix, I thought she was Jewish. Or maybe, as her signature shows, she can't make up her mind?
I'm going to google your response.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
So many 'religious' people spitting venom at each other. So much dogma used to prove 'my side' is right. This LOST SHEEP looks back at the pasture and cries and then turns back towards the lost path before me. How F'd up is that. I see religion, I see war. I see religion, I see the 'other side' burning. I see religion, I see hypocrisy. I see religion, but I NEVER see love. I pray every night to hear the pure path revealed. I wake up every day to see hypocrisy spill. Here's my non-dogma take on it all - nobody is damned...learn to love and learn to live. If you have done wrong, do your best to do right....if you fail, try try again. If ANY religion's dogma says that 'you have to do this to be saved' or 'this is the only path to salvation' or 'you will burn if you don't believe' then you’re in a cult and you have been brainwashed. Fear tactics are brainwashing tactics and they apparently work very well. If your book or books state things like this, then read the passages that ring true to goodness instead of fear and damnation. For now, this is a Lost Sheep turning away...good job at keeping the pastures fearful and bloody. I leave feeling rage (hypocrisy, yes I know), but I hope again to wake in love. Bye.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I see religion, I see war. I see religion, I see the 'other side' burning. I see religion, I see hypocrisy. I see religion, but I NEVER see love. I pray every night to hear the pure path revealed. I wake up every day to see hypocrisy spill. Here's my non-dogma take on it all - nobody is damned...learn to love and learn to live. If you have done wrong, do your best to do right....if you fail, try try again. If ANY religion's dogma says that 'you have to do this to be saved' or 'this is the only path to salvation' or 'you will burn if you don't believe' then you’re in a cult and you have been brainwashed. Fear tactics are brainwashing tactics and they apparently work very well.

And you walk right in and throw stones like you are above it all. I see religion, I see war also. I understand where religion came from. Sorry to say, you are without knowledge. I have no use for religion, only truth.

And your dogma on it all that no one is damned is wrong. Sorry again but that's the truth.

If you came into my house to kill my family, I would shoot you down without flinching whatsoever. If you perceive that as a lack of love it is because you lack understanding.

And so it is here.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Thank you for the comments Sun Matrix, but don't be too critical of queenannie38 as she makes many excellent statements.

Thank you for your kind chivalry, Great Tech.

queenannie38, do you believe God speaks with you?

Well...it's progressing from that, Great Tech. God speaks through me. Literally. And these that claim they follow HIM and curse 'my god' are, in reality, cursing themselves in doing that.

Does God speak with everybody?

I don't know. He will. Very very soon. The thing is, we all have to LISTEN to HIM. His voice is kind and soft in our hearts, not loud and if one causes His voice to compete with the nonsense of the world which is today's green grass and tomorrow's fodder...well, it is our choice and God won't make us Hear Him. We have to want to Hear HIM! Most of the world would rather listen to the cacophony of the world instead of the peaceful wisdom of God. TV is the worst demon and time-stealer that we have. But for many, that is their 'god' as far as governing their thoughts, ideas, and interactions with others. :shk:

Do you believe Satan speaks with you?

I don't think your idea of 'satan' and mine are the same thing, Great Tech. 'Satan' is the adversary...anyone can come up against as opposition...they are the satan before our face in that situation. But we are all satans at some point in time...for the good of one another, not bad.

Do you believe Satan speaks with everybody?

From the standpoint of satan being the adversary, yes...all the time.

From the idea of the 'devil' (meaning the one who is blamed for the killing of men due to the introduction of mechanisms to kill and weapons of war)

NO. At least not from that position. He has been in exile, so to speak....not what you might think, but cut off from the land of the living nonetheless.

The idea of some certain entity named 'satan' being God's enemy is a human fairy tale and mechanism for avoiding personal accountability. No enemy of God exists (outside of the human mind, that is). No entity, angelic or mortal could EVER stand before God and expect to also walk away.

when Satan is capitalized it is to be understood as God's righteous anger, and all other times just 'an adversary.'

For each of the four questions, at what age?

That's an unanswerable question. Things like that only God can tell you and most of the time, He won't. Because that is part of the refining process...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Shes happy to post and post to keep the blind from finding the truth, but when it comes down to telling who she really is, she hands out a bag of air.

Her religion is know as Zoroastrianism. She is waiting for her savior to come unto the world scene and good will overcome evil. Her god is all good(in their eyes). The God of the Christian and Jew let evil into the world by allowing choice and evil will be defeated. That's why she attacks Christians.

At the time of the Rapture, they will perceive their god having won and they will be euphoric as the kingdom of the Anti Christ will be set up.

What those that follow Zoroastrianism don't know is that Zoroaster is Nimrod and Nimrod is Baal and Baal is Satan, and all their knowledge is false and judgement is coming on the earth.

Ahura Mazda is also considered Baal by the way.

Her only power is over the weak that cannot see the truth, as she cannot see the truth. That's why the obvious truth of the scriptures is twisted.

They await their cosmic christ who is soon to appear on the earth. You know him as the Anti Christ.

Why she couldn't simply state this is beyond me. Most people are welcoming in sharing their beliefs. Okay, this does explain a lot. For example, a few pages ago you'd asked if she worshiped Baal. Having read the above I now understand the remark. I recall reading up on Zoroastrianism, the hybrid-blend of Middle Eastern religions, but not directly talked to someone who believes in it. Needless to say it's been an interesting experience. Almost paradoxal, how one can incorporate so many different beliefs yet be belligerent (though we've been advised already this would happen). It explains why the Bible is tooled for the user with disregard to other parts of it (cherry picking). I've talked with Gnostics, but not read a lot into it. Finally, it describes the Daoist tai-chi diagram and the bumber sticker "Co-Exist except for Christians" and "Love! But not for you" line of thought. So, it's an interesting mix. Rather than pursuing "queen's" biting swords and axes comments, I'd like to ask you who seem to be more direct in answering these questions. What other texts besides the Bible are piecemealed to create Gnostic Zoroastrianism? If she believes everyone is saved, then what's with all the Hell-fire and damnation speeches? After all, we're all saved according to her beliefs, right?

[edit on 15-8-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well, great. You guys came up with a label. And you all, I'm sure, think that just clarifies everything.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm not a cryer and laughing seems inappropriate, so I guess I'll just wander away shaking my head in a combination of bewilderment and resignation.

Too bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I find it interesting that this thread starts off referring to Revelation, yet spites Christians. They're actually in the same book "queen" quotes in many posts. Here's where Christians are first found:

Acts 11:26
"and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch."

1 Peter 4:16
"However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name."

[edit on 15-8-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Why she couldn't simply state this is beyond me. Most people are welcoming in sharing their beliefs.

Her power lies in deceiption like her master. Her goal is not to convert you to Zoroastrianism it is to keep you form seeing the truth. That's why when blind make a comment like "I believe what I see" or "just do what you think is best" she his the first one to jump in and offer praises to the lost. You know, carry on all is well in hell.

She doesn't state her beliefs directly because then she has no power. She knows that the seed of the woman, Jesus the Messiah, has already defeated her master and that she is powerless against those that carry the sword, shield, helmet breastplate etc. She talks a sword and axe but there is no power, only deception.

Notice how she eagerly brought up the snake to bite you and yet talks a message of love.

She sees the signs that her masters kingdom is soon to be setup on the earth and she works diligently to twist the truth so the blind can't see. I'm sure you see the signs that the Jesus the Messiah is soon to return and then will come her master.

What other texts besides the Bible are piecemealed to create Gnostic Zoroastrianism?

They follow the lie. They believe that their knowledge has been passed down directly from the Tree of Knowledge or the tree of good and evol in the garden. Their god is the serpent of old who is at war with your God. I'm sure she has read countless Gnosics writtings which declare Jesus to be just a man.

If she believes everyone is saved, then what's with all the Hell-fire and damnation speeches? After all, we're all saved according to her beliefs, right

They attempt ot deceive others, all the while they are being deceived. Revelation 12:17 should explain her position and the reason for this tread.

If I bought her a cup of coffee and found enough lemmings that answer would become crystal clear.

Here a perfect example of deception:

I’m telling you guys but it is still quite new to me. Like a dream. But it’s real. I haven’t lied to you here on ATS ever so trust me if you can. If not, I truly understand. Love 4 all regardless!!!

Then above she says she follows no religion and only listens to God, which is not true. The weapon is deception and has no power to any who see.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Good catch. Evil soul-sucking Japanese model Wankel powered hellcar. Definitely on to something there.

Hmmm. Actually I was seeing queenannie as the prototypical Baal breaker.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Good catch. Evil soul-sucking Japanese model Wankel powered hellcar. Definitely on to something there.

Some people out there believe it does originate from a deity:

"You are correct the Mazda name did come from the japanese god. The old Mazda emblem was supposed to be the eternal burning light from a candle from the god Mazda. Just like how it isn't pronounced Mazda in Japan they lask the phenotics to say z's so it is pronouced ma-shi-da just some usless facts you might also like to know there."
www.msprotege.com...

"The Globe gives the history of founder, Matsuda Jujiro, who is heralded as a great seer who "believed in himself, in his friends, and in heaven, and he achieved a truly global vision." The book explains how he came up with the name "Mazda" which is claimed to symbolize "unlimited possibility and simulates people’s dreams." The name "Mazda" means "the god of light" which evolved into the "god of wisdom" as signified by the name "Ahura-Mazda." The name was chosen because Jujiro believed that the name represents "the origin of civilization."
www.cultlink.com...

In all fairness, there are people named "Jesus" after Christ, as well as other meanings that derive from the word God in them so it would not surprise me.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
your 'pearls' before 'swine'... be careful or aware that it's their 'pig' nature that makes 'em' try to trample you... bible/sluts/bullies... imposters, just like their masters/Khazar [jews] as they 'claim' to be the seed of daddy Abraham... [liars]

What a joke ! They claim to 'know' Jesus and don't know [and even call names] Mary and the Saints/Family... it's a pity indeed !

Love n luck etc... Ave Maria ! WOW ! Infinity

[ and still the 13yo women/men are prisoners ] Incest

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
And ironically enough, neither Yehoshua or Christ is His real name! Christ isn't a name, anyway, it is a title.

And long after the anointing that went with that time and victory was no longer needed or even active, some gentiles sneered the name 'christian' out at some Jews that had been shunned and cast out by the Jews - just as they, the gentiles, had not to long before that also been shunned, by ALL the Jews as dogs and heathens, but really it was because they fornicated with beasts in preference to even their wives and didn't even realize it was an abomination!

But that was nothing compared to that which Antioch was to give root to!
Just the fact that it says what it says about Antioch was enough to raise my eyebrows! A signal beacon shining bright!

And what evil came out from Antioch?

The 'Holy' Lance, which had pierced Christ's side as he was on the cross, was first located in Antioch.

The same lance which later became an obssession to an ill favored one who sought it as a symbol of christianity and a reinforcement of the mask covering his ultimate and secret self-abhorrence toward his own jewish identity - and perhaps caused him to nullify himself for a while in the thoughts that because he was a 'christian' it was okay to murder more Jews than anyone could keep true count of! Although he did desire to know just how many he had exterminated in his worsening madness and fear. Good thing God doesn't use our censuses against us.

And when Hitler's troops invaded Poland, the very first thing he did was march into the museum in Prague and lay hold of his 'holy' prize!

Now, even if none of that caused your inner spirit to stir in alarm and wonder, then I would certainly hope that just the idea of calling anything 'holy' that had been used as a weapon toward any soul, AT ALL, to harm them or assist in their murder, would be seen as a wholly UNHOLY veneration that is best avoided altogether!

By that I mean the 'holy' sword, the cursed town, and the blasphemous name that came into existence there. All of it. Because if the lump is defiled the whole plant is defiled. And can never be washed good enough for that name to be picked up again by anyone. That name has become an abomination, Saint4God. It is a cursed thing that makes the whole thing an abomination....that is, to those who consider the name christian something to be laid hold of.

Because the spirits of the one do not commune with the spirits of the other...especially in a town that was full of dead bodies and spirits in the wake of the heinous acts that had been committed in the name of god but driven by religious envy and the powers that had set it up just like that for various purposes that were hidden to all at the time; but which I am now exposing in the determined time and not for the purpose of persecution or mischief of any sort, but for the purpose of judgment.

Set it up just like that!

But from what I can tell you seemed to have not ever troubled yourself to find out anything beyond what served your purposes, at least on the surface. If you were really all about the energy and the miracle behind the name you take upon yourself, instead of the name itself and what is says about you to others who esteem names more than truth

(for names are not truth, Saint4God ...they are never truth but only directives or diversions),

then you would have dug a little deeper...and if you had been the type to dig you would have been the type to honor the thing which was done on your behalf and the soul who gave up his bloodline and allowed his name to be cut off from the land of the living instead of the name which isn't even a name.

And to top it off those who rob that name would also rob the blessing of the people that have lost something they don't even know they've lost yet....so that all the world could be grafted in to the vine and all live in the blessed world to come!

Surely you've read how God feels about those who would rob the sanctuary from his people in their time of chastisement and exile?

Better to be Nebuchadnezzar than a modern day christian who goes by the authority of one verse in Acts that mentions a town set up for defilement and condemnation of that very same name you think is the answer to all the favors of heaven.

Did you get that, Saint4God?

It was made a place of owls and demons for a specific reason!

For judgment in the present times!

To see who loves truth and who prefers unrighteousness! This is the threshing beast that you're in, when you come into my 'parlor' that you think is all about me.

Maybe I should 'add on' so that I can clarify which horse I'm riding and keep things separate as they ought to be. Because Miriam rides the first white horse, while Deborah is the rider on the black one.

And you probably won't even stir yourself up to see why I mentioned those two names, will you?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

You might as well do both, as I've gotten in the habit of in these recent days.

Pretty soon we might not have any to reason to cry at all, and then we'll be wishing we had!

God bless you yeahright!

And that wasn't my blessing this time!

(although certainly include my heart in the sentiment)

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I deeply regret the one post I wrote against an innocent queen struggling to
try to explain herself to a bunch of jackels.
You don't owe anyone an apology for your beliefs, least of all the stone
throwers.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join