It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children deliberately given virus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You seem to have fallen off the needle head you were dancing on...

'The statistic' I am 'most likely to latch on to' would be the one where you declared smallpox eradicated in 1977...

Suddenly, your 'saving lives' (presumeably using innoculations
) for an outbreak that doesn't exist?

Man you ARE good!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
You seem to have fallen off the needle head you were dancing on...

'The statistic' I am 'most likely to latch on to' would be the one where you declared smallpox eradicated in 1977...

Can you point me to a single case of natural smallpox?

Suddenly, your 'saving lives' (presumeably using innoculations
) for an outbreak that doesn't exist?

I'm not sure where you got this statement. The smallpox vaccine hasn't been given to children since my parents were kids, due to the fact that natural smallpox has been eradicated. What outbreak am I making up? Do you even realize how many people died of smallpox annually prior to 1977?

Mariella

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Great soft shoe routine Bsl4doc.

I just love soft shoe... especially on the head of so fine a needle.

>Can you point me to a single case of natural smallpox?

So... would this be an admission that the cause of smallpox infections is via MDs/innoculations?

>I'm not sure where you got this statement. The smallpox vaccine hasn't been given to children since my parents were kids, due to the fact that natural smallpox has been eradicated. What outbreak am I making up? Do you even realize how many people died of smallpox annually prior to 1977?

Ipso facto, your 'saved lives' figures are bogus and simply made up...

Is it just me... Or does it seem like we make GIGANTIC strides in medical knowledge when we FINALLY get the MDs/BIG PHARMA to acknowledge their mistakes...

It's a shame we can't get them to quit using thimerosal. I mean it's not like it's use couldn't have been INSTANTLY stopped upon the smallest and most preliminary of suspicions.

Do you think Bsl4doc it comes from some type of MD/BIG PHARMA superiority complex. We are professionals. We have degrees.

When that happens this INSANE PANDEMIC will just quietly fad away... Just like the last time MDs/BIG PHARMA thought they could expose kids to mercury compounds.

Doesn't it bother you at all that people can see that MDs seem to care more about some sort of misplaced arrogance... and money!!! than the people they are supposed to care for?

If more MDs stood up to BIG PHARMA, like Wafefield...

Enough dancing on needle heads... Let's put this into some kind of context Bsl4doc.

www.whale.to...

[edit on 26-6-2006 by golemina]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Now, the original issue remains: is controlled natural exposure more hazardous than the commercial edition or not? is it totally out of whack or just a bit loony, is it barely defensible or maybe even useful practice if used with caution ??

thoughts?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
Now, the original issue remains: is controlled natural exposure more hazardous than the commercial edition or not? is it totally out of whack or just a bit loony, is it barely defensible or maybe even useful practice if used with caution ??

thoughts?

The bolded words are contradictions. You are assuming that by having coinfected children play together, you are somehow controlling nature and exposure. You are not, however, controlling dosage, exposure length, form of transmission, strain exposure, immunological considerations, etc.

Even MDs don't control nature. Don't assume you can.

Mariella

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Of course you can control time of exposure, method of transmission (same room, contaminated blankets, air vector only, etc etc) but is it enough to make any difference?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Suddenly rushing to get back on topic.

I REALLY can't blame you Bsl4doc (and supporters
).

LongLance, the good doctor is still yanking your chain on the MDs merits about innoculation based 'immunities'. A careful study of 'immunities' gained from artificial vs 'natural' exposures reveals significant divergence and once again tends to show the 'allopathic model' is flawed.

When you take that into consideration along with the implications of the

www.whale.to...

link I've provided... That the MD/BIG PHARMA combine can NOT be trusted to even tell you the time of day...

For the record, intentionally exposing children to any disease is just not a good idea.

The best remedies against disease are diet, hygiene, sanitation AND avoidance.

Time for a little summary... Don't you think?

golem is an absolute nutjob. He has made the following allegations...

- MDs are CAUSING the autism.
- MDs have NO interest in researching the true root causes of autism.
- MDs block ANY attempts by ANYONE ELSE to do ANY independent research.
- MDs engage in MASSIVE dinsinformation campaigns to attack any who even thinks about this type research.
- The ENTIRE medical community systematically attacks ANY treatments/ideas for the relief/cure of autism that demonstrate ANY efficacy.

Just last week on NBC Dateline Stone Phillips (Stone "I'm SO pretty. I'm SO pretty" Phillips you are a TOTAL hack. ) did a piece supposedly about a 'controversial' treatment technique... But is was the most blantant of attack pieces...

As INSANE as these charges sound/would appear to be... (You paying attention FatherLukeDuke?
)

They are in effect now substantiated.

Now if we are ATSers worthy of the ideals of this great site... Now that we've established the MDs/AMA, FDA, CDC, NIH, WHO, BIG PHARMA...

have been willing participants in mass murder, are absolutely corrupt, have intentionally inflicting neurological trauma on an unimaginable scale for profit, (add your own charges here
)...

We would get our hands on and publish the contents of the 'Simpsonwood conference' minutes, so that we can delve into the most minute details of this 'coverup'.

It's always nice to get the exact quotes and match them to the faces of your friends at Evil Filly... We REALLY care about you.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by golemina]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
yes, i think i doubted inoculations in one of my earlier posts, but wrt childhood diseases, afaik, you can only get them once, i just wanted a comparison, because i think the notion that anyone preferring a crude approach over commercial vaccines is a lonatic is in need of closer scrutiny....

anyways, people are very afraid of vaccines, especially these multiple shots, something to ponder if you're associated with the medical establishment, but i guess its only the quacks spreading hysteria....

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

www.whale.to...
[/quoted]

THAT link, Golemina, sums up why I think you're a joke.

Whale.to ? Really? This is the same website that claims measles can be miraculously cured via a vitamin A and C injection.

Are you seriously trying to tell me no one ever ingests vitamin A or C while they have measles? No kid in the 1920s who came down with measles ever ate an orange or drank milk or ate eggs? Seriously?

Mariella

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
mastering that quote feature.

Maybe it's just me... but it just seems like someone that is supposed to be a healer would be more concerned about the horror of what is being reported...

With your usual attention to detail Bls4doc... Maybe you missed that it is a 'reprint'.

The irony is just too delicious... I'm standing here accusing MDs who knowingly inject children with innoculations containing mercury of basically being murderers. And I'm the one being 'ridiculed'...

I must be a very very sick person...
Ah such is life... And of course... the obligatory

Yes, it's good to be me.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by golemina]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

mastering that quote feature.

Maybe it's just me... but it just seems like someone that is supposed to be a healer would be more concerned about the horror of what is being reported...

I am! I am HORRIFIED at the ignorance of people in the face of medical science.

With your usual attention to detail Bls4doc... Maybe you missed that it is a 'reprint'.

So having something reprinted makes it fact? Damn, I need t start making tons of websites posting that I have the cure for cancer, and I made in it a home lab. What? That's already been done? Well crap.

The irony is just too delicious... I'm standing here accusing MDs who knowingly inject children with innoculations containing mercury of basically being murderers. And I'm the one being 'ridiculed'...

MMR has never contained mercury.

Mariella

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Discuss issues -- DO NOT SNIPE AT EACH OTHER

I hope this is clear.

If you have counterpoints, bring them forward with links to sites with numbers and cases. Don't start making snarky comments about another's information.

This isn't a flamefest or a brawl. It's a discussion.

Kapish?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

thoughts?

I'm horrified, actually. This "controlled natural exposure" is a very dangerous and very stupid tactic.

Let me explain -- the parents choose to infect their children and they knowingly accept the risk of death and injury to their own child. However, the child isn't then brought back into the family and the whole family put into an isolation chamber for 3 months. The kids come back, mom goes shopping, kids go to schools, dads go to work, everybody communtes and they may possibly be shedding viruses all this time.

What happens if these virus shedders (who don't get sick or who may be coming down ill) come into contact with a pregnant woman? How about someone with a compromised or weak immune system (a cancer patient, like our own WOS, for example)? Or an elderly person with a lowered immune system (recovering from surgery)? Or the mother of the "infect my kids" group comes back from the party shedding viruses (as she will) and she picks up and cuddles YOUR newborn baby?

All of the people above (pregnant women, cancer patients, frail elderly, newborns) are very common in our society and each one of them can become gravely ill or die from this.

They aren't just "keeping it to themselves" in a "controlled exposure". They are walking "typhoid Marys" (en.wikipedia.org... ) who could potentially kill a number of people.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thanks for joining our discussion Byrd!

It would be quite exciting to have someone of your demonstrated clarity of thought on many subjects share your insights/opinions on this often most controversial of themes.

Though something tells me
, you might disagree with the basic premises of the medical framework I'm advancing... it would be a freshing change of pace to have someone effectively argue for the 'medical establishment' viewpoints without basically embarassing us all no matter what side of the issue you find yourself.

For myself, I really don't care if I'm referred to either explicitly or implicit as 'ignorant' because for the most part reality typically reveals that the perception of 'ignorance' is usually more a reflection/projection of the limitations of the observer... rather than the observed...

And it's a lot easier to issue these pronouncements from the relative safety of a medical disinformation soapbox, rather than provide a real counter argument/counterpoint.

>I am HORRIFIED at the ignorance of people in the face of medical science.

I couldn't agree more Bls4doc! Unfortunately, what you are demonstrating for us is light on scientific reasoning and totally absent of examination of... you know... the facts.

If you have read the contents of the link, and if it is 'the ignorance of people in the face of medical science', how hard could it possibly be to refute its contents?

>... something reprinted makes it fact?
Of course not. But I see your response is somewhat lacking in specifics.

>MMR has never contained mercury.
Again technically correct. And again I remind you that innoculations given to children are given in 'gangs'.

I'll also ask you again... which 'gangs' of shots are given/recommended to Italian children at the 18-month period? How many of those shots contain mercury preservative?

As long as we are in 'reminder' mode...

That specific quote was referring to the main point of the article written by Robert F Kennedy, Jr for Salon... that 'the MDs/AMA, FDA, CDC, NIH, WHO, BIG PHARMA...' are all aware of the INSANE TOXICITY of the ethyl mercury compound commonly referred to as thimerosal used solely as a preservative to extend the shelf life of innoculations, playing no active role in the innoculations themselves...

And the purpose of the 'conference' being described in the article was ways to effectively COVER UP the millions upon millions of DEAD and BRAIN MAIMED children that have resulted from this brilliant display of 'medical science'.

Please Bls4doc... something a little more context appropriate... than complaining the article is hosted on Whale.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by golemina]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I'm horrified, actually. This "controlled natural exposure" is a very dangerous and very stupid tactic.

The arguments you cite are very valid, but only affect 3rd parties, tbh i wanted to hear more about the illness itself and its perceived threats. iirc, mortality rate is supposedly approx one in thousand under good circumstances, is that correct?

i'd wager people know this as well, yet they take their chances.. i think it clearly shows a huge credibility problem on the vaccine makers' part, and genuine fear. so far, though, no-one from the pro-exposure camp answered, perhaps there aren't any on this forum?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I wonder if people would be more prone to use the vaccines if they saw the vaccine manufacturers actually take accountability for issues, and do something to fix them.

How about vaccines that mimic the actual transmission method of catching the disease, like the Flu-Mists that you inhale in the nostrils. Makes more sense to me then injections into the bloodstream.

but... that might be more expensive, and with vaccine manufacturers themselves have shown that safety takes a backseat to cost... Case in point - Multidose vials.

Its no wonder people don't trust vaccines and their manufacturers. Cost is more important than children.

Not to mention the vaccines aren't working, at least for Mumps. Have you seen all the cases for Mumps on the news? And most of the cases are children that have been vaccinated with the MMR. So they are enduring the risk of side-effects and they are still not getting protection.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Doctors are getting worried that thousands of parents are simply not trusting the vaccines.

Mothers tend to believe the maverick expert Dr. Wakefield who sounded the alarm that vaccines might be causing the autism disease in children.

After that people simply stopped believing what medical staff says.

Now doctors are pleading with parents to trust their word.

Jackie Fletcher if of the JABS Institute is not convinced.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.jabs.org.uk...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

After that people simply stopped believing what medical staff says.

Now doctors are pleading with parents to trust their word.

Pretty sad....but the arrogant doctors brought it on themselves, didn't they!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Discuss issues -- DO NOT SNIPE AT EACH OTHER

I hope this is clear.

If you have counterpoints, bring them forward with links to sites with numbers and cases. Don't start making snarky comments about another's information.

This isn't a flamefest or a brawl. It's a discussion.

Kapish?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wakefield is 100% right.

Vaccines containing mercury are THE cause of autism.

Why else do you think MORONS like me are able to help autistics? We treat them for MERCURY POISONING. It's not exactly rocket science.

The reason why the public is running away from conventional medical practioneers is people have figured out MDs JUST DON'T CARE, are more worried about maintaining the religion of medical 'science', making their Lexus and luxury home payments, are just pushers for BIG PHARMA, and the REAL bottom line are more likely to KILL YOU than heal you.

MDs have mostly made themselves irrelevant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join