It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children deliberately given virus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Kids have been deliberately infected with this deadly virus.

Horror in Harrow.

some parents are total psychos.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 17-6-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
thier not infecting them with the bird flu.................and this kind of thing is actually more popular then you think the measles and chicken pox "parties" my wife went to a few to catch it and get rid of it

just remeber their not gonna die its fro their own immnue system

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
Kids have been deliberately infected with this deadly virus.

Horror in Harrow.

some parents are total psychos.

I can't blame them.. if I were a parent I may decide to let my child catch measles instead of having them immunised and perhaps becoming severly autistic. It's funny how the doctors say that they are risking their childrens' health when autism is now an epidemic.. which was indeed rare before the MMR vacinne became popular. Who's putting these kids at risk?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

autism is now an epidemic.. which was indeed rare before the MMR vacinne became popular.

Sources?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc

autism is now an epidemic.. which was indeed rare before the MMR vacinne became popular.

Sources?

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2001/01/21/nmmr21.xml

www.telegraph.co.uk.../archive/1999/06/02/nvac02.html

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy

Originally posted by bsl4doc

Sources?

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2001/01/21/nmmr21.xml

www.telegraph.co.uk.../archive/1999/06/02/nvac02.html

I'm sorry, I meant where were your sources about autism being an epidemic and that it was rare before the MMR vaccine. I have a lot of actual factual scientific resources to combat your UK sensationalist Telegraph articles about a Dr. Wakefield who has been pretty much debunked in a few other threads already.

So again, sources? Perhaps ones with research in them this time? And ones that show how "rare" autism was prior to MMR? And ones that show autism qualifies as an epidemic?

Mariella

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The link between MMR and autism was only ever one of correlation and not causation. Nobody has ever shown and causual link. However enormous studies have now dispelled any correlation that ever existed:

www.jr2.ox.ac.uk...

www.newscientist.com...

As you can see they stopped using MMR in Japan (not because of a suggested autism link) and cases of autism continued to rise (at a faster rate as well). I'm not sure how, in the light of this study, anyone can say that it was the introduction of MMR that led to the rise in cases of autism. We should be looking elsewhere.

However the a causual link between measles and ill health/death in children is definitely proven.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
www.jr2.ox.ac.uk...

www.newscientist.com...

As you can see they stopped using MMR in Japan (not because of a suggested autism link) and cases of autism continued to rise (at a faster rate as well).

Yes, but you've got to admit that diagnoses aren't instantaneous, the drop after the second peak indicates that something was done right, although, of course, there's no way to compare the starting and final levels on the graph, because testing methods were upgraded in between, peaks are still be discernible though.

these two peaks are interesting, because there's an easily identifyable period of time between them, so wahtever causes autism happened in two waves four years apart.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I personally don't see the problem here. Many parents run their child over to another's child's house when they have chicken pox. There are such things as chicken pox parties. Parents do this to get it over with so the child can build their immunity to the virus.
I think the same principal is being applied here. Measles, mumps and rubella are not dangerous to children so long as they are not already immune compromised.
It's the material in the vaccines' that are proving to be the problem so why not a party to expose?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Bsl4doc:
>I'm sorry, I meant where were your sources about autism being an epidemic and that it was rare before the MMR vaccine. I have a lot of actual factual scientific resources to combat your UK sensationalist Telegraph articles about a Dr. Wakefield who has been pretty much debunked in a few other threads already.

If ANYTHING has been 'debunked', it's MDs spouting self-serving nonsense such as yourself.

The bottom line being MDs are corrupt, pawns of BIG PHARMA, and you simply can not trust a thing they say.

The numbers of 'diagnosed' autisics is SEVERELY underrated. By way of proof Bsl4doc, why don't your share with us the 'test' for autism.

If the truth is ever going to be told about autism the first step will be something along the lines of admitting it's the MDs that are quacks.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
Yes, but you've got to admit that diagnoses aren't instantaneous, the drop after the second peak indicates that something was done right, although, of course,

Have another look at the graph. The x axis is the "Year of birth" of the child, not the actual year. Therefore all of the points to the right of 1993 represent a child who hasn't had an MMR injection. Clearly autism rates are much higher amongst children who haven't had MMR than those who have had the injection.

there's no way to compare the starting and final levels on the graph, because testing methods were upgraded in between, peaks are still be discernible though.

Actually the diagnostic criteria stayed them same throughout the 10 year study (87-97), so the numbers arecomparable from year to year:

The population was served by a special centre (Yokohama Rehabilitation Centre) that included a developmental psychiatry unit with early intervention services for developmental disorders. There was in place an early detection and intervention system that included specific routine checkups at four, 18 and 36 months, working to defined diagnostic criteria. At 18 months, about 90% of children participated in the programme, but those who did not, or those who were missed by the programme, could be referred by nurseries, paediatric clinics, or other services. These services began in 1987, two years before introduction of MMR.

Not only did the study have specific diagnostic criteria, therefore, but also ensured a complete coverage of a defined population, consistently over a period covering the introduction and withdrawal of the triple MMR vaccine.

source:www.jr2.ox.ac.uk...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

"I think vaccines are bad for the immune system and it is better to let the body develop its own immunity.

Natural Selection is a beautiful thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Autism is caused by mercury in the damn vaccines used as a preservative - Thimerasol....

The autism rate in the US was about 1 in 10,000 before the use of Thimerasol....and went to 1 in 166 with the use of Thimerasol. You tell me what is causing the epidemic of autism?? Pretty easy to figure out. And...there is still debate over whether to ban this poison from continuing to be used!!

SICK!! Vaccines have a pretty scary history all around....IMO, stay away from any bird flu vaccine that might come around....it's probably going to be used for mass worldwide genocide!! What do you think caused the flu pandemic of 1918? It was the very vaccine that was supposed to prevent it!!

So again, sources? Perhaps ones with research in them this time? And ones that show how "rare" autism was prior to MMR? And ones that show autism qualifies as an epidemic?

And....Mariella, if 1 in 166 children ending up with autism isn't an epidemic, I don't know what is. How many children have to die or be permanently altered by vaccines before someone in your supposed profession are willing to admit there is a problem?

Mercury.....are you at least willing to admit that this is a highly poisonous substance? and is quite toxic? and only a very small amount is needed in the bloodstream to kill someone?

Well then, why is it used as a preservative for vaccines that are being forcibly given to the worlds children?...babies for heaven's sake? Mercury is poisonous to a full grown human being....what must it do to an infant??

Oh...and I'll answer my own question....It's used as a preservative so that BIG PHARMA can make more money. What good is a vaccine with a short shelf life that has to be constatly thrown away? How can BIG PHARMA make money off of a product like that? Put MERCURY in it so they can make more money and not have to throw the vaccines away when they go bad......Who cares how many children have to die or end up with autism or ADHD, etc....NO one in the medical industry seems to care.....it's amazing that this crap is still on the market and still being "debated" as to whether or not it should be taken off the market.....what a disgusting business!!!!

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Autism is caused by mercury in the damn vaccines used as a preservative - Thimerasol....

The autism rate in the US was about 1 in 10,000 before the use of Thimerasol....and went to 1 in 166 with the use of Thimerasol. You tell me what is causing the epidemic of autism?? Pretty easy to figure out. And...there is still debate over whether to ban this poison from continuing to be used!!

SICK!! Vaccines have a pretty scary history all around....IMO, stay away from any bird flu vaccine that might come around....it's probably going to be used for mass worldwide genocide!! What do you think caused the flu pandemic of 1918? It was the very vaccine that was supposed to prevent it!!

And....Mariella, if 1 in 166 children ending up with autism isn't an epidemic, I don't know what is. How many children have to die or be permanently altered by vaccines before someone in your supposed profession are willing to admit there is a problem?

Mercury.....are you at least willing to admit that this is a highly poisonous substance? and is quite toxic? and only a very small amount is needed in the bloodstream to kill someone?

Well then, why is it used as a preservative for vaccines that are being forcibly given to the worlds children?...babies for heaven's sake? Mercury is poisonous to a full grown human being....what must it do to an infant??

Oh...and I'll answer my own question....It's used as a preservative so that BIG PHARMA can make more money. What good is a vaccine with a short shelf life that has to be constatly thrown away? How can BIG PHARMA make money off of a product like that? Put MERCURY in it so they can make more money and not have to throw the vaccines away when they go bad......Who cares how many children have to die or end up with autism or ADHD, etc....NO one in the medical industry seems to care.....it's amazing that this crap is still on the market and still being "debated" as to whether or not it should be taken off the market.....what a disgusting business!!!!

There is no thimerosal in MMR, and there never was. Sorry! =( Maybe you should take this rant to one of the other threads, no?

Also, the rate of autism is artificially inflated due to the reality of "autism spectrum disorder". I personally do not think that most of the people who fall in this category have classic autism, but are merely exhibiting some symptoms similar to it.

Mariella

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Also, the rate of autism is artificially inflated due to the reality of "autism spectrum disorder". I personally do not think that most of the people who fall in this category have classic autism, but are merely exhibiting some symptoms similar to it.

Artifically inflated? Is that what they teach in med school? So the students can sleep at night? You "personally" don't think.....classic autism? What is classic autism vs. your just plain old run of the mill autism? Is one preferred over the other? Is it okay to give someone the run of the mill stuff on purpose? Merely exhibiting some symptoms....merely. So it's no big deal...it's mere.....

"What we have here students in room 212 is little Johnny Toobad. Johnny appears to be mentally challenged, but in fact is MERELY showing some symptoms of classic autism. It's not really the classic stuff...it's MERELY just some symptoms of it. He'll be ready to go home soon. Don't be concerned about the number of children in the hospital here with these MERE symtoms!!.....Now...let's go visit all those kids in the leukemia ward....."

Maybe you should take this rant to one of the other threads, no?

No Mariella....I'll leave this "rant" right here. I have a child with severe ADHD. My wife and I barely slept the first 5 years of his life....as he barely slept either. To this day he is an extremely intelligent young man but must attend special school because he can't focus, can't sit still and can't control his impulses...among dozens of other symptoms. I have always had a bad feeling that this was brought on by either poisons in vaccines or a combination of vaccines being so toxic that it does damage to babies. I have researched it plenty. Vaccines are bad. Maybe the idea is good and maybe at one time they did some good....but today they seem to do more harm than good. Many of the diseases parents are forced to vaccinate their babies against don't even exist any longer...yet, BIG PHARMA needs to make its money somehow now doesn't it??

How about that 1918 flu pandemic? That vaccine did a great job, yes? A great job of killing millions of people. Why should anyone trust vaccines? Toxic cocktails that they are.....and full of nice things like MERCURY!!!

I wish sometimes doctors would actually admit that they do not know what they are doing. But, in many cases, they are too busy playing God to come down to earth and really pay attention to what is going on in the real world....and that sucks for our children! Because they are the victims of it!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Artifically inflated? Is that what they teach in med school? So the students can sleep at night? You "personally" don't think.....classic autism? What is classic autism vs. your just plain old run of the mill autism? Is one preferred over the other? Is it okay to give someone the run of the mill stuff on purpose? Merely exhibiting some symptoms....merely. So it's no big deal...it's mere.....

You do realise that autismand autism spectrum disorder are two separate things, right? And that having autism spectrum disorder does not necessarily mean one is clasically "autistic"?

"What we have here students in room 212 is little Johnny Toobad. Johnny appears to be mentally challenged, but in fact is MERELY showing some symptoms of classic autism. It's not really the classic stuff...it's MERELY just some symptoms of it. He'll be ready to go home soon. Don't be concerned about the number of children in the hospital here with these MERE symtoms!!.....Now...let's go visit all those kids in the leukemia ward....."

Nice twisting of my words =). When I said someone doesn't have classic autism, I was drawing a distinction between someone with classic autism and someone with another disorder which still falls under the ASD umbrella. Here's a good quote from the National Institutes of Mental Health:

The pervasive developmental disorders, or autism spectrum disorders, range from a severe form, called autistic disorder, to a milder form, Asperger syndrome.

Get it now? Or would you rather twist some more words in an attempt to validate yourself?

No Mariella....I'll leave this "rant" right here. I have a child with severe ADHD. My wife and I barely slept the first 5 years of his life....as he barely slept either. To this day he is an extremely intelligent young man but must attend special school because he can't focus, can't sit still and can't control his impulses...among dozens of other symptoms. I have always had a bad feeling that this was brought on by either poisons in vaccines or a combination of vaccines being so toxic that it does damage to babies. I have researched it plenty. Vaccines are bad. Maybe the idea is good and maybe at one time they did some good....but today they seem to do more harm than good. Many of the diseases parents are forced to vaccinate their babies against don't even exist any longer...yet, BIG PHARMA needs to make its money somehow now doesn't it??

I'm sorry, I fail to see what this has to do anything whatsoever. So, you have a "hunch" your child's ADHD, and somehow this becomes a vaccinia issue? Personally, I have very limited experience in the area of diagnosing and treating ADHD or ADD, but I have never heard that sleeplessness was a symptom...curious. Although, I obviously do not have your child's charts in front of me, so there may be certain factors which would lead one to think it is ADHD other than the sleeplessness, or perhaps he was misdiagnosed? That is becoming a bigger problem with children, now. Moreso than crazy parents who won't vaccinate their children.

Perhaps when/if you have your next child, you should refuse to have them vaccinated for anything, no? Of course, I imagine you would be the first person blasting the government when your child develops diptheria or rubella. Sadly, that's how you people work. Always need a scapegoat for the evil in the world.

How about that 1918 flu pandemic? That vaccine did a great job, yes? A great job of killing millions of people. Why should anyone trust vaccines? Toxic cocktails that they are.....and full of nice things like MERCURY!!!

I'm sorry, I must have missed the study which showed we were able to genetically manipulate a virus in 1918 and purposefully cause an pandemic? And I must have missed the study that showed the vaccine played any role at all in the pandemic? Did you know that not a single case was reported in Australia during the pandemic, and yet they used the same vaccine? Curious.

I wish sometimes doctors would actually admit that they do not know what they are doing. But, in many cases, they are too busy playing God to come down to earth and really pay attention to what is going on in the real world....and that sucks for our children! Because they are the victims of it!

I truly want you to promise me today, Excitable, that you will never ever for the rest of your life visit an allopathic or osteopathic physician. Seriously, make a promise. Even if you develop a horrible infection in a cut and develop tetanus, do NOT go to a doctor. You are obviously much better off without them, and you know MUCH more about everything in the universe than them.

Also, when you are old and possibly develop cancer, do NOT go toa doctor. You will be much better at taking care of that yourself with vitamins and herbal tea than any doctor.

Oh, and when you're in an accident and break your arm or cut your face, just wave the paramedics off, with the other arm obviously, because you do NOT need a doctor, you are better off without them and can treat yourself.

In the meantime, I will continue to get my ob-gyn check up every 6 months, I'll have serious conditions treated properly, and I'll take advantage of free screenings of every kind. You can keep your nasty, infected wounds covered in "Excitable's Homemade Balsamic Salve", I thought there was a reason they stopped selling snake-oil back in the old West, wasn't there?

Mariella

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If anything it (the rate of 'autism') is horribly understated.

In typical MD fashion, the 'disease' that is diagnosed is heavily biased by the diagnoser and the specific symptoms as perceived/biased by the 'diagnoser' and the 'perceived' degree of disability.

The reason it's NOT an epidemic, is MDs break it up into LOTS of smaller disease groups!

If MDs were more interested in the truth, than in the myth of the religion called modern medicine, they would call it something more closely approximating what these nasty side effects from the various vaccinations are... Especially when given in 'gangs'...

Because in their infinite wisdom (read INFINITE ARROGANCE
) this 'shots' are safe, so they possibly couldn't under any conditions cause any possible problems...

It would be called adverse reaction disease.

Or from where I'm sitting brain damage disease... resulting from totally unforseen damage occurring to metabollic pathways and metabollic processes that MDs do NOT even know/recognize exist...

I guess it wasn't on your Meirxx Corp drug/body chart mapping potentials sales, heh?

To show you exactly how much it is underreported...

You can basically add in SIDS deaths.

You can certainly lump in most Gulf War Syndrome stricken veterans...

How about all of those ADHDs huh? The number is absolutely astounding!!!

How would you characterize these only slightly 'brain damaged' kids...

In the excitiment (Hey Excitable_Boy!
), I noticed you failed to set us straight Bsl4doc on the specific autism test you recommend...

The point being because most diagnoses of 'autism' only occur when the neurological damage is SO SEVERE that the child can't talk (or there are other severe severe severe types of damage and the child is suddenly... bling! PDD).

So they start looking down their DSM 'checklist'... has this, doesn't have this... How many checks... Let's see... Count is... Broke the threshold... Yeap! Your child is autistic!

The practice of medicine, as implemented by the typical MD, hasn't made it out of the Medieval Ages...

They have no problem going to sleep at night... They simply don't care about us as people!

And they make no bones about the only ones that somehow do get sick were defective to begin with...

In their eyes... We're ALL defectives.

Just read Bsl4docs latest post... And we are obviously idiots to boot. And apparently must be talked to/down to like we are idiots.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by golemina]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Golemina,

The reason I failed to respond to your last post was because you are rude, hateful, and prejudiced. You feel that only you can be right, and that all who oppose you are sheep and must be wrong. I have given my professional opinion, that is all I can do. You, however, are not a professional. I would have more respect for you if you posted some sort of proof to your claims, but I imagine that would be in short supply as your claims are baseless.

You want my opinion on an autism test? Sure. As I said earlier, I lack experience in this field, but I have witnessed and performed a few tests to screen for autism. We usually ask the parent a battery of questions, and then try to reproduce the results of these answers with the child. We ask them if the child responds to his or her name being called, if they mimic others, what their play habits are like, and how they act emotionally. We then typicaly observe the child for a bit, the length depends on how pronounced the signs are, and administer a hearing and vocabulary test, prior to suggesting a diagnosis. As there is little in the way of a neurological imaging test for autism yet, this is really the only option we have available to us.

I would offer you the same advice as I gave Excitable, golemina. Shun all doctors and medical treatment. Do not seek their help for anything, as you obviously know more about the human body than them, and are obviously more current on research both published and unpublished. You clearly have the secrets of the medical and molecular world within your grasp, and should never again seek medical help as you very obviously have no need for them, right?

Mariella

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Personally, I have very limited experience in the area of diagnosing and treating ADHD or ADD, but I have never heard that sleeplessness was a symptom...curious. Although, I obviously do not have your child's charts in front of me, so there may be certain factors which would lead one to think it is ADHD other than the sleeplessness, or perhaps he was misdiagnosed? That is becoming a bigger problem with children, now. Moreso than crazy parents who won't vaccinate their children.

Perhaps when/if you have your next child, you should refuse to have them vaccinated for anything, no? Of course, I imagine you would be the first person blasting the government when your child develops diptheria or rubella. Sadly, that's how you people work. Always need a scapegoat for the evil in the world.

You call Golemina rude? You are rude miss. In this post I have quoted...you are no longer talking about theory or about some made up scenario. You are talking about MY CHILD....and you have a lot of nerve to make any of these statements regarding my child. I honestly don't know who you think you are....to sit there on your high horse and make statements about my child being mis-diagnosed or that sleeplessness is not a symptom of my child's disease?

Crazy parents that won't vaccinate children? How about crazy parents that come after their children's doctors because they treat them like objects not human beings? How about that? What is more crazy?

I need a scapegoat? Again you have a lot of nerve and I am trying very hard to contain myself...because you deserve to be massively told off. But, in the end, you have to live with yourself, don't you? I hope you go into research when you get out of school...because you certainly shouldn't be allowed to work in direct contact with people....and especially shouldn't be allowed anywhere near anyone's children!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
We are not the nasty, ignorant, irrational people you always seem to want to portray us...

The accusations you make are true to a certain degree, but it is mostly emmanating from you.

Maybe it's just me, but Excitable_Boy, doesn't deserve to be lambasted the way you have done.

I know DOZENS of parents personally that have experienced the trauma and insane disruption of their lives due to...

(Drum roll please...)

Innoculations. Vaccines.

I know. I know. You don't want to hear it... and you couldn't make it any more obvious how little you really care...

Do me a favor... The next time you want to vent and lambast some poor unfortunate... Do it to me.

I'll just chuckle.

Don't compound some poor unforunate that is suffering enough.

Please be kinder Bsl4doc.

BTW Bls4doc... One of the very first things to get affected/disrupted in autistics is their circadian cycles.

Take care.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join