It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Aliens created life on earth. Photo Evidence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sounds to me like the Raelian spin.
check this out. same thing

Raelian Movement

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Jesus definitely existed as a MAN however his deification is what is under debate.

There's been no convincing proof found that Jesus, as a person, ever existed. He is much more likely an amalgamation of a number of prophets, exorcists and miracle workers around at the time. The Greeks accumulated all the stories under one, relatively common name, then made adjustments to create more continuity and to use the texts as a basis for philosophical discussion. They did it all the time.

I tell you, he's a fictional character, like Pecos Bill, or Paul Bunyan. Were those real people? The story starts out kind of ordinary, then pretty soon people keep adding to it -- Horus and Dionysus stories, in particular -- and you eventually have him walking on water, flying around like Superman, and rising from the dead. Just nutty stuff.

Anyway, I'm sure if you had solid proof of the existence of Jesus, an Egyptian Jew born in Bethlehem during a census, who later went on to become killed because he was a subversive agitator of a Jewish apocalyptic sub-cult, I'm sure the Biblical scholars looking for it would like to see it.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
...The Great Pyramid was built as a tomb for Jesus, the Sun King, and the Son of God, which is why it was empty and not covered with hieroglyphics like the other pyramids. Ha hah!

I know you are being cynical. BUT, you are closer than you think, probably closer than most here. The Shepherd Kings had much knowledge of the heavens, and the Jews influenced Egypt in Joseph's time as he was second in command in the court of the Pharaoh for about 30 years, enough time to build a pyramid.

Don't take it for granted that our ancestors were dumb because they didn't have the tools we have. If your head was held over a chopping block you would get real ingenious and frugal too.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

i mean cmon...evolution did this? no way. that is DESIGN.

Yes they were designed, by most dertainly not by aliens, If aliens designed everything to look like themselves, then why doesn't everything look like an alien, and for that matter what does an alien even look like? Have you ever talked to one? have you ever seen what one looks like? If anything Aliens do not exist because they are in this Universe.And something that was in this universe could not create something else, I believe it was newton that said energy cannot be created or destropyed and if that is true then how did Aliens do it? Something not in this Universe, something not limited by space, time or energy created us-GOD. He made the rules, Physics, buoyancy, mass, gravity, etc. and then he made the animals to go in this playground that we call earth. Is it not obvious to anyone that this world had a Creator, and that the Creator has left his mark on EVERYTHING? I mean come on people, evolution only explains so much. God created everything because he was not limited, he was and still is infinite.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Jesus definitely existed as a MAN however his deification is what is under debate.

There's been no convincing proof found that Jesus, as a person, ever existed. He is much more likely an amalgamation of a number of prophets, exorcists and miracle workers around at the time. The Greeks accumulated all the stories under one, relatively common name, then made adjustments to create more continuity and to use the texts as a basis for philosophical discussion. They did it all the time.

'
There is also no proof that Buddah, Muhammad, or anyone for that matter existed. And that comment opens up another question? What exactly is existance??? Seriously

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
And while on that, the pyramids were built as a covenant in stone between God and Man. Truth be told, Pharaoh was the god, and the covenant was not to kill off all the Tribes if a pyramid was built to him. Joseph couldn't motivate his people as well any other way, so this was the best sell.

This was a national project. It is not like a whole bunch of people suddenly got the bright idea to hew enough stone to wall in France four feet high for fun! I, and I know you, would rather procreate and drink beer. Much more preferred use of time than that, but when you have to produce or start dying the production really gets ramped up and organized!

O-K, I am off my soapbox

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thats rediculous. The animals and insects on earth have bad BILLIONS of years to evolve into what they are now. There is scientific proof that humans are still evolving now. Why would aliens decide to make a creature that is not as smart as they are look like them. Why didnt they design us to look like them? If they did design us then why arent we slaves to them and why cant we contact them.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saidar
You got to be joking...... You rather beilieve that aliens created us, and not God?? Here is a question for you.... Who created the aliens??

I'm with you
I don't believe aliens are aliens either, I believe they are Fallen Angels.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
eudaimonia, you're an idiiot

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Just because something looks complex and really intricate, doesn't mean it needed some great alien designer. I read Wolfram's book "A New Kind of Science" and understood about 1/3 of it, but one point I got is that simple calculations can result in very unique natural patterns. There is a visual aspect to his book that I have not seen published anywhere else. Here's a criticism of it which might help this thread become something useful. It's a good question.

A_New_Kind_of_Science

Natural selection
Wolfram's claim that natural selection is not the fundamental cause of complexity in biology has led some to state that Wolfram does not understand the theory of evolution. A common sentiment is that NKS may explain features like the forms of organisms, but does not explain their functional complexity.

en.wikipedia.org...

So if we accept God as being some kind of universal good thing (which might also be good aliens) than perhaps it all still can be very simple to grasp?

[edit on 17-6-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
you should read erich von daniken's book's especialy arrival of the god's it'll blow you away with photo evidence of alien landing strip's and all manner of craft drawing's etc etc, he to delives were of alien decent.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Why? Just look at insects. Proof of Intelligent Design, but by who? That's the real debate. "They" (possibly ET scientists) must've come here on earth and worked in some kind of laboratory on the unhabitable earth and created many of the wonderful things we see in nature. "They" must've created us as well. "They" were not a God or gods, just more advanced in their technology. Think about it. One word: DNA

House Centipede - Scutigera coleoptrata

no offense intended, but that is lame

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I was hoping for a photograph from the year 3000 BC, showing aliens beaming down two of every kind of animal.

I was greatly disappointed. :shk:

Seriously though, if aliens had any part of life on Earth, I don't think they bothered with all the bugs and dumb animals like that. If they did, why would they make smelly ape humans the dominant species instead of something as sleek and beautiful and similar to them as an ant. The fact that ants aren't taking over the world (THAT WE KNOW OF
) pretty much ruins your argument. When I get carried off in the middle of the night by a swarm of leaf-cutter ants, I will wonder why I didn't pay attention to you however.
But anyway, if aliens did anything on Earth, I say it was create the missing link between primitive man and modern man (thus why we can't find it). A bit of magical geneticallation machines, badda bing, and you have the alien-ape hybrid kinda thingy that we are today.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free_Man

i mean cmon...evolution did this? no way. that is DESIGN.

God created everything because he was not limited, he was and still is infinite.

You know what's the worst thing about you religious dorks? It's that you're so predictable and therefore boring. You're like a builder with only one tool in your box, which you use on everything, and then think you're some kind of master craftsman. There's no discussion with you types, because your side of the discussion is always the same. You'd be pathetic if you weren't so annoying, buzzing around like little flies, humming the only note you know.

You toss around the words "God" and "creation" and "design" like you know what you're talking about, when you can't provide a decent definition for any of them. You might as well substitute the phrase "I don't know" wherever you use the word "God," because the way you use it, it means the same thing. At least it would carry with it a little bit of honest humility, rather than the know-it-all smugness that goes along with attributing everything to "God."

Besides, you can never get past the basic logical conundrum that an infinite, omnipotent entity has no needs, and therefore would have no reason to create or design anything. Because the minute you bring in an entity, you bring in intention, and then you need motivation, and an infinite being encompassing everything and everywhere and everytime would have exactly no motivation to take any action.

But I'm talking to a brick. I'm talking to people who have all the answers, and, like God, have no need to change or reconsider their positions. You know everything that is necessary to know, so there's no need to even think about it, except maybe as an act of altruistic charity to help us other poor, ignorant slobs see the light.

You are boring, unimaginative, and uninteresting.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mspark
it'll blow you away with photo evidence of alien landing strip's

What does an alien need a landing strip for? What are they flying, 747's? Think about it a little. Gee whiz. What a monkey.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Do you not know the difference between ENERGY and ENTROPY?

"Everything that we do produces energy," -- No. everything we >DO< REQUIRES, utilizes and expends energy. All movement and motion is COST.

"'God' is a red herring. 'God' is the God Program the sheeple all follow in droves because they were brought up to look at the world in that particular way." -- Any EFFECT can only be generated or conferred or created by a COMPETENT SOURCE.

Indeed, if God is eternal, when the Creation dies of Entropy, He will be the only Living Being LEFT. The rest of us will be gone, having "died."

Please think about it.

I think the word Energy is key point in all this. I think that's all that we can really prove that existed since well, forever. Everything that we do produces energy, even emotions. Even thought. There might be different types of energy, so I can't really define what energy makes up life on earth, including us. But it's there, with us all the time, and will always be with us.

I'm with Eudaimonia on this one. A very good point. The insects have intricate design painted all over them, but not designed by a god as such. 'God' is a red herring. 'God' is the God Program the sheeple all follow in droves because they were brought up to look at the world in that particular way. So who designed them? Perhaps ET. And who designed the ET? Well whoever did, was no Michaelangelo. How come every ET picture we see..they look butt-ugly to the max? Are there no beautiful alien races around? It would be good to see an alien for once that's not bug-eyed and demon-like. How come there's no race of Keira Knightleys trotting around in spaceships somewhere?

If I'm not mistaken, there have been many reports of people experiencing having encounters with Nordic type aliens, who looks almost exactly like us. They seem good in nature, but what their history is or where they come from, I have no idea. Eh, I don't find Keira Knightley that hot/beautiful. But I will say this, those girls who we call "Super Models" found in magazine ads do NOT (imo) look human. Some of them even look extremely creepy and weird, heads are bigger, eyes sometimes stretched. They look alien to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would like to point out that the last comment that eudaimonia made was trying to go against what I was saying. eudaimonia did the very same thing under the Secret Societies forum. eudaimonia made countless topics that were obviously false in order to have people respond. Please do not fall into this trap. And as for this thread, it is going nowhere, we are now going back to Anti-Religious statements and the entire idea of the topic has been lost because the "proof" of Design by Aliens was easily seen to be false.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

the "proof" of Design by Aliens was easily seen to be false.

It appears to me that the "proof" of "lack of design" is equally false.

Since no life form that is dys-functional can sustain its own life, we can only infer that its ultimate functions must be somewhat less than its source, due to entropy.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by joshai2334]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Where did the alien come from!?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Why? Just look at insects. Proof of Intelligent Design, but by who? That's the real debate. "They" (possibly ET scientists) must've come here on earth and worked in some kind of laboratory on the unhabitable earth and created many of the wonderful things we see in nature. "They" must've created us as well. "They" were not a God or gods, just more advanced in their technology. Think about it. One word: DNA

House Centipede - Scutigera coleoptrata
dude my wife hates those things lol ^^^

[edit on 4-3-2007 by miguelbmx]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join