It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Aliens created life on earth. Photo Evidence.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
How could Jesus create anything if he never existed? A fantastic story, yes. But historical fact? Nope.

Josephus wrote about the historical Jesus. Here's a good source with what the Christians added later highlighted so you can tell roughly what the original Josephus wrote. The same page has an arabic translation version that predates the tampered with Christian version and it to mentions the historical Jesus.

It may not be "proof" of Historical Jesus, but it's "evidence" and should be considered before making broad statements that Jesus never existed. Most likely he did.

Josephus Testimony to Jesus

[edit on 16-6-2006 by SKMDC1]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Lord Kramdar created life on earth.. i know this because he told me in my dreams.. u guy are all so delusional!

(Hail KRAMDAR!!)

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
Lord Kramdar created life on earth.. i know this because he told me in my dreams.. u guy are all so delusional!

(Hail KRAMDAR!!)

Thankyou for your continuing intellectual input

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
ok,
gonna be picky here, and say:

Centipedes are not insects!...ok I said it, and I'm sure most of you already know that.

My favorite bugs are the Mantids. Now those guys look alien..
They way they can swivel their heads.
But, they are PRAYING Mantises. Which Proves the existence of GOD, right?
Or maybe not.

holy crap, check these out:

i mean cmon...evolution did this? no way. that is DESIGN.

If these insects were created by the aliens, why are we the only ones with any significant amount of intelligence?

Insects, animals and all non-human forms of life on this planet act on INSTINCT not will.

We are the ONLY form of life on this planet that makes its own decisions. Even if many of them are not very intelligent ones.

Xo0

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well, I always thought you could see any living being with an advanced computer.. Like you said, DNA really is something too obvious if you ask me.. It's a very plausible explanation dude, I'm totally with you..

I hope we will ever get the chance to know.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I believe in God. I just don't believe that God micro manages us. Really I'm not sure that we are that signifigant in God's eyes. Just human arrogance. think about all the things humans "invent" on accident when trying to make something else. Maybe God was really only trying to make pretty planets but some of them began to develope fungus, mold and viruses. I know when I'm cooking up some chicken and dumplings, I don't focus on the saminila present at the beggining or the mold that may develope after I've had my fill. Maybe we are an accident that God has discarded.

as for us being the only sentient beings on the planet, this may be true now, although there is still an argument for dolphins and whales being sentient. But sometime we forget that there used to be many sentient beings on this planet.(neanderthals, cromagnon man, etc.) Some before us. Many developed parallel to our own developement. We have proof that they changed their environments too. We were just the best at competing for resourses and at killing them off. survival of the fittest. evolution.

as for Josephus writing about Jesus 1000 years after the fact...
I'm not sure this is exactly evidence. Remember folks used to write about historical dragons and monsters and the like. Today we call that history legend.

and before ya'll Christians begin the bashing, I personally believe that Jesus was real. maybe not devine, but real nonetheless with a very important message. But I know Hippy Surfer types that say the same things he did.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by passengername]

Xo0

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
OT: If God is indeed micro-managing us, he's one hell of a gamer

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Xo0]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I've not read this whole thread but I must have my say IMMEDIATELY!!!

You said you had photo evidence aliens created life on earth, then said you had a photo.

The first thing I thought was how is it possible to have a photo of aliens creating life? Did you travel back in time or something?

Then I saw the centipede. I assumed what you really meant to say was along the lines of "I believe EBEs created life on Earth. Look at the design of this insect. Could it possibly have happened randomly?

Even if you are right (remote possibility) life would still have evolved from the original specimens they introduced, so, yes evolution can create things like that

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1

How could Jesus create anything if he never existed? A fantastic story, yes. But historical fact? Nope.

Josephus wrote about the historical Jesus.[/url]

This is still the subject of debate. Most scholars consider the passage in question to be a later interpolation, possibly based on the mention of some guy named "Jesus" (a very common name), but not necessarily the same Jesus H. Christ made a demigod later by the Romans under Constantine.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Jesus definitely existed as a MAN however his deification is what is under debate.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm not going to attempt to persuade anyone one way or another on this subject because for the most part it just isn't possible.

What I will say is that proof of this nature is extremely subjective. What proves creation to one person strongly suggests evolution to me.

Why would someone or something creating life on Earth go out of their way to make this tiny, slimey, needlessly complex monstrosities that for the most part don't do anything except for creep The Vagabond out?

The likely answer comes that they play a vital role in the ecosystem.

My retort comes that the ecosystem could have been designed to function without them if it were intelligently designed. Therefore, my personal interpretation of the data at hand, is that the existence of complex insects and their role in the ecosystem underscores the importance of interplay between very minor things in the grand scheme of things.

In other words: we got here in baby steps, hit and miss, through evolution, and we still have many keepsakes from simpler millenia bearing tell-tale signs of accident, ranging from viruses (random strings of DNA code which do not constitute life on their own) mimi-virus (a virus which has gotten so large and developed so much that it might be considered a living parasite) bacteria (ridiculously simple, almost undeniably accidental life forms) and so on and so on, right on up to ticks, flies, ants, the ever-endangered, heavily protected, utterly useless fringe-toed lizard, flamingoes, and the French.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well lets see, nature has made some pretty amazing and beautiful things. And like it was brought up in the other posts, evolution plays a HUGE part. Oh and eudaimonia I am glad that you have left the Secret Societies part of the site alone with your nonsense good choice with the Alien & UFO section

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by SKMDC1

Josephus wrote about the historical Jesus.[/url]

This is still the subject of debate. Most scholars consider the passage in question to be a later interpolation, possibly based on the mention of some guy named "Jesus" (a very common name), but not necessarily the same Jesus H. Christ made a demigod later by the Romans under Constantine.

But some scholars don't. It's up for debate. The non-existence of Jesus isn't an undebatable "given" that the poster I was responding to made it seem. That's my whole point. And what the Romans made Jesus later is of no importance to the argument on whether he existed historically or not.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
for evolution to work, the dna needs more math then we can comprehend.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by markdman

we're working on it.

www.popsci.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by markdman

No, math is a tool we use to describe and analyze reality, it does not dictate reality. If you have any doubt, divide 1/3 then multiply the answer by 3.

Evolution could just happen, by luck of the draw, without anyone knowing what 2+2 equals.
For DNA to have been DESIGNED would take more math than we can comprehend.

All answers come up against the problem of infinity. One side wants an infinitely powerful, unerring God who was and is and is to come. The other side wants all encompassing, unerring rules of physics which can be understood and made to do what we want without all that annoying prayer that it takes to get your way with God.
At that level, momentarily setting aside other issues of contention, the two sides are on relatively equal footing, although as I have already said I have my own interpretation of the evidence.

In other words, your criticism of the odds of random occurance is moot when one considers the equally astronomical odds that an all powerful holy old fart was just hovering up in the clouds and suddenly decided to make us all happen, then suddenly said to himself "oh my god, i didn't make anything slimey that bites. *ZAP* INSECTS FOR EVERYBODY!"

Darwin or God- vote for the smelly old man of your choosing.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
In the Words of Carl Sagan:

The simplest single celled organism is a thousand times more intricate than the finest pocket-watch. And yet, a pocket-watch doesn't "evolve" from, say, grandfather clocks. No - a watch implies a watch-maker.

But, there is another way, equally human, and far more compelling...
-Carl Sagan; Cosmos

It's not a wonder that many insects are similar, they have - after all - evolved from the same core species. They all have six legs, because their originating species had six legs.

Mammals are the same way. We humans have 5 major bodily extensions; 2 arms, 2 legs, and a head. A Horse is similar, and also has 5 major bodily extensions; 2 fore-legs, 2 hind-legs, and a head. The differences are almost trivial! A mouse has 5. A giraffe has 5. A hippopautamus has 5. Almost all mammals have 5. This is because we all originate from the same original species.

Then, look at cells. Every cell on the planet earth works in almost the EXACT same way! Why is it that it took so long for complex life-forms to exist? Because the cellular structure of our cells is so complex, that it took a long, long time of "trial and error" to perfect. Once it was perfected, that cell-structure evolved into nearly all the life-forms that exist today.

But let's go back further STILL! After all, viruses work incredibly different than cells or even bacteria. But there are still very powerful unifying factors.

That factor is DNA. We all have it. All DNA works the same. If you could put your DNA into a tree's cell, the tree's cell COULD read the DNA. The DNA might even be able to survive within the tree's cell, because the nucleus of the cell is the cell's attempt at recreating the primordial soup from where DNA arose.

Think about that for a moment...

All cells, all life, everyone you have ever known. Their entire purpose is to create a habitat that allows the DNA to continue to self-replicate. And yet, the DNA isn't "alive". It doesn't think. In all truth, it's simply a chemical - one that reacts with surrounding proteins and free roaming molecules to create more of itself. The fact that it self-replicates at such a rapid pace has meant that when things occur by chance, such as a specific molecule in the DNA that can react with a new chemical to produce a something like a shell, then that DNA will have a better chance of surviving and producing more of itself. It will become the new dominant species, and you have the beginnings for the most simple of "cells".

These are some of the things that hydrogen atoms do, given approx. 14 billion years.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Not neccessarily.
All it needs is a base lifeform and something in the environment which could trigger genetic mutation (radiation, diet etc). The mutated offspring will either possess advatageous or disadvantageous characteristics.
If they are a disadvantage, the creature will either die early or be refused a mate. If they are advantageous, the creature will be privy to more food, more territory (in some cases), and an increased likelihood of finding a good mate.

The creatures offspring will share the mutation and will go out and propagate. After a few generations we have a new species which competes for survival with the very species that created it.

An example of this is giraffes. They were once pretty much deer-like, however one individual had was born with a longer neck. So while the other deer were forced to forage the ground this one animal could reach where they couldn't. His better physical condition ensured him a mate and their children are mutants. Eventually, with all of the long necked specimens breeding together, certain characteristics are reinforced (larger torso to accomodate the neck, stronger verterbrae etc) which then created a giraffe.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
People are saying "well who created the aliens"? My answer to this is, the concept of infinity. THERE NEVER WAS A STARTING POINT. Yes I realise us humans like everything to be nice and neat and tidy and have perfectly-rounded conclusions for everything.. but what if there has always been a lifeforce that has ALWAYS existed? I'm not talking about a god of sorts here, I'm talking about... energy...and we are all interconnected and a part of that energy...and we have always existed within that energy.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by RiotComing]

Here-here! I was taught in physics that energy cannot be created or destroyed! So that means, like you say there must have been energy since beggining of time!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
Well lets see, nature has made some pretty amazing and beautiful things. And like it was brought up in the other posts, evolution plays a HUGE part. Oh and eudaimonia I am glad that you have left the Secret Societies part of the site alone with your nonsense good choice with the Alien & UFO section

You sound so confident in saying this I just HAVE to believe whatever your saying.

I'm glad that you're glad.
I haven't posted in the Alien & UFO section for the longest time. And seriously, do you miss me that much? Am I not allowed to learn about other things? This is a community, remember? If you think Aliens & UFOs are nonsense, why waste your time posting here?

Or are you here just to jump from forum to forum to shove down other's people's throat that your views are always right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join