It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Aliens created life on earth. Photo Evidence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why? Just look at insects. Proof of Intelligent Design, but by who? That's the real debate. "They" (possibly ET scientists) must've come here on earth and worked in some kind of laboratory on the unhabitable earth and created many of the wonderful things we see in nature. "They" must've created us as well. "They" were not a God or gods, just more advanced in their technology. Think about it. One word: DNA

House Centipede - Scutigera coleoptrata

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
How is this proof?

Because the bug's head remotely resembles that of a grey alien?

Youre gonna need something better than that as proof.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
How is this proof?

Because the bug's head remotely resembles that of a grey alien?

Youre gonna need something better than that as proof.

It's proof to me

Think evolution created intricate insects like that?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'll have to be on Skadi's side of thought here. The insect world is hardly the early ramifications of human occupency of this planet, but on another note, "I do believe Aliens' had a major part in our design.."

Regardless, there is no "Absolute proof either way,(God,Evolution or Aliens) to influence an absolute proof."

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

It's proof to me

Of course. How is that insect more intricate than any others? It looks like a typical bug to me. A locust or grasshopper.

There are far more intricate plant life on this planet than insects. And I see no reason to doubt that evolution could have created such things.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Of course. How is that insect more intricate than any others? It looks like a typical bug to me. A locust or grasshopper.

There are far more intricate plant life on this planet than insects. And I see no reason to doubt that evolution could have created such things.

I guess I find bugs and animal life much more fascinating

Nothing is typical in nature. They are as complex as us. And as unique as us.

This is where we differ. I find that believing intelligence from the universe arrived on earth and had a hand in nature and human life makes a lot more sense than the belief in "Life on Earth originated when bacterial spores arrived here from space."

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ok.

If aliens came here 300 million years ago when the first land life was being formed, then who created the aliens?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hmm. Photographic Evidence. Photo, yes. You have a photo. Evidence ? I think not.

Just my 2 cents,
Lex

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Right. And Jesus created the Aliens. Then they all got together and created Zacharia Sitchin, who stole the whole idea from Velikovsky and "5 Million Years to Earth" (aka "Quatermass and the Pit"). Only that movie really had big telekinetic grasshoppers from Mars genetically modifying proto-hominids - in England - to create human beings. Then all the monkeys learned how to talk and went back in time and became Roddy McDowell.

Do you gather that I really dislike these dopey theories that are obviously derived from bad science fiction movies?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ok.

If aliens came here 300 million years ago when the first land life was being formed, then who created the aliens?

Well, my answer is, who or what created the universe? Is there something beyond the stars beyond the galaxies. Maybe we're in some kind of massive brain or somebody's dream. :shrugs: It's one of those questions that is impossible to answer. But it's obvious there was a intelligent design on earth (not supernatural but intelligence like you and me that walked and talked). Just look around you. Just look at our body! Not an accident.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Right. And Jesus created the Aliens. Then they all got together and created Zacharia Sitchin, who stole the whole idea from Velikovsky and "5 Million Years to Earth" (aka "Quatermass and the Pit"). Only that movie really had big telekinetic grasshoppers from Mars genetically modifying proto-hominids - in England - to create human beings. Then all the monkeys learned how to talk and went back in time and became Roddy McDowell.

Do you gather that I really dislike these dopey theories that are obviously derived from bad science fiction movies?

How could Jesus create anything if he never existed? A fantastic story, yes. But historical fact? Nope. Jesus is nothing more than a "mushroom..Anthropomorphized just like Santa, Mithra, Chrishna, Rudra etc."

Mushrooms & Mankind

The Pharmacratic Inquistion (Video Evidence - Essential Viewing)

With the right science and scientists, there is no limits for what they can create. A huge grasshopper can be a reality.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by eudaimonia]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

How could Jesus create anything if he never existed? A fantastic story, yes. But historical fact? Nope. Jesus is nothing more than a "mushroom..Anthropomorphized just like Santa, Mithra, Chrishna, Rudra etc."

Hey, Jesus exsisted plenty. He had a pet dinosaur named "Dino," and built the pyramids with the power of his mind. Of course hard historical evidence is difficult to come by, because the jealous Muslims worked very hard to erase every trace of proof. But they couldn't erase the stories, handed down person to person, just like in "Fahrenheit 451." Try to find proof of anybody back after a couple of millennia of systematic destruction. Except for the pyramids (which is empty because he ascended to Heaven and left it empty), he built ideas in people's minds. Those things don't leave traces and ruins.

Yes, that's right, you read it here first. The Great Pyramid was built as a tomb for Jesus, the Sun King, and the Son of God, which is why it was empty and not covered with hieroglyphics like the other pyramids. Ha hah!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Sure, why not? THere are lots of things out there far more intricate then the segmented exoskeleton of insects, so why site that as a compelling example? Segementation has a (relatively) well established record. There are simpler and simpler segementation types the further back in teh record we go, and we can also see how complex segementations can arise when there are mutations in things like the "HOX" genes.

Insects are fasciniating, but I don't think that they consitute proof for intelligent manufacture and/or design.

Also, you are suggesting that aliens created these things. But, who created the aliens then? Initially, natural processes would've had to have created life and intelligent life, in order to have living things doing what you suggest the aliens did. So if things that complex could've come into being naturally, then why not insects?

a lot more sense than the belief in "Life on Earth originated when bacterial spores arrived here from space."

What if it originated right here? Strange, but true, no?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I am a believer in evolution, but i can see how it is difficult to grasp for some people as it is an amazing and unbelievable thing. However how can you argue against it with a claim just as incredible? Plus just because an insect looks spindly and more complicated on the outside, doesnt make it anymore intricate that any other animal, have you any idea how complicated the human pulminary system is? Don't discount it just because we look nice and simple on the outside.

If as you say, we are to complicated to be created by accident and must have been created by an alien source. Surely that source would be just as, if not more complicated. So exactly where did that source come from? Is it an infincate chain of creator and creation? God? or is life just one big serendipidous (first time ive ever used that word, dunno if its spelt correctly) accident.

Who knows? I suspect neither of us.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ok,
gonna be picky here, and say:

Centipedes are not insects!...ok I said it, and I'm sure most of you already know that.

My favorite bugs are the Mantids. Now those guys look alien..
They way they can swivel their heads.
But, they are PRAYING Mantises. Which Proves the existence of GOD, right?
Or maybe not.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
ok,
gonna be picky here, and say:

Centipedes are not insects!...ok I said it, and I'm sure most of you already know that.

My favorite bugs are the Mantids. Now those guys look alien..
They way they can swivel their heads.
But, they are PRAYING Mantises. Which Proves the existence of GOD, right?
Or maybe not.

holy crap, check these out:

i mean cmon...evolution did this? no way. that is DESIGN.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Why is it design?

These are all things that seem like adaptations to their environement. Why would the aliens have designed a particular insect to make it look like it has multiple heads, to trick and evade its predators?

Why design the predators at all even? Also, are you saying that that bug has been around since the begining of time?

Why couldn't bugs that have rudimentary red markings on one side tend to not get eaten as much by predators, and then of them, ones with bigger markings even less, etc, down through teh generations?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
People are saying "well who created the aliens"? My answer to this is, the concept of infinity. THERE NEVER WAS A STARTING POINT. Yes I realise us humans like everything to be nice and neat and tidy and have perfectly-rounded conclusions for everything.. but what if there has always been a lifeforce that has ALWAYS existed? I'm not talking about a god of sorts here, I'm talking about... energy...and we are all interconnected and a part of that energy...and we have always existed within that energy.

I'm with Eudaimonia on this one. A very good point. The insects have intricate design painted all over them, but not designed by a god as such. 'God' is a red herring. 'God' is the God Program the sheeple all follow in droves because they were brought up to look at the world in that particular way. So who designed them? Perhaps ET. And who designed the ET? Well whoever did, was no Michaelangelo. How come every ET picture we see..they look butt-ugly to the max? Are there no beautiful alien races around? It would be good to see an alien for once that's not bug-eyed and demon-like. How come there's no race of Keira Knightleys trotting around in spaceships somewhere?

[edit on 15-6-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
"It's proof to me

Think evolution created intricate insects like that?"

Yes i do...

In regards to insects and other creepy crawly things unlike mammals they have been evolving for hundreds of millions years. Spiders for example have been here for about 300 or more million years. Mammals have not been around for nearly as long as the critters have been. That is a perfectly reasonable answer for why they are so complex.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
People are saying "well who created the aliens"? My answer to this is, the concept of infinity. THERE NEVER WAS A STARTING POINT. Yes I realise us humans like everything to be nice and neat and tidy and have perfectly-rounded conclusions for everything.. but what if there has always been a lifeforce that has ALWAYS existed? I'm not talking about a god of sorts here, I'm talking about... energy...and we are all interconnected and a part of that energy...and we have always existed within that energy.

I think the word Energy is key point in all this. I think that's all that we can really prove that existed since well, forever. Everything that we do produces energy, even emotions. Even thought. There might be different types of energy, so I can't really define what energy makes up life on earth, including us. But it's there, with us all the time, and will always be with us.

I'm with Eudaimonia on this one. A very good point. The insects have intricate design painted all over them, but not designed by a god as such. 'God' is a red herring. 'God' is the God Program the sheeple all follow in droves because they were brought up to look at the world in that particular way. So who designed them? Perhaps ET. And who designed the ET? Well whoever did, was no Michaelangelo. How come every ET picture we see..they look butt-ugly to the max? Are there no beautiful alien races around? It would be good to see an alien for once that's not bug-eyed and demon-like. How come there's no race of Keira Knightleys trotting around in spaceships somewhere?

If I'm not mistaken, there have been many reports of people experiencing having encounters with Nordic type aliens, who looks almost exactly like us. They seem good in nature, but what their history is or where they come from, I have no idea. Eh, I don't find Keira Knightley that hot/beautiful. But I will say this, those girls who we call "Super Models" found in magazine ads do NOT (imo) look human. Some of them even look extremely creepy and weird, heads are bigger, eyes sometimes stretched. They look alien to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join