It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Aliens created life on earth. Photo Evidence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
"I think the word Energy is key point in all this. I think that's all that we can really prove that existed since well, forever. Everything that we do produces energy, even emotions. Even thought. There might be different types of energy, so I can't really define what energy makes up life on earth, including us. But it's there, with us all the time, and will always be with us."

Actually we do not produce energy, what we do is convert energy. How it works is we need food,water,air and light etc. So when we consume food for example our bodies convert it into energy that we can use. It is rather we convert what we consume into energy to power ourselves just like you need gas in a car to run.

We also cannot proove that energy existed forever either because there is only so much science can explain.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
How is this proof?

Because the bug's head remotely resembles that of a grey alien?

Youre gonna need something better than that as proof.

It's proof to me

Think evolution created intricate insects like that?

Yes, over time everything becomes more complex read www.colorado.edu...

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This reminds me of studying Philosophy of Religion and looking at the Watchmakers theory. Basically it points to the fact that life is so intricate that it must of be designed, thus pointing towards a creator.

I for one agree with your premise. I believe we are not here by coicidence or accident, and that while we may be continually evolving, we certainly didnt evolve from rock pools to this state.

For me the proof is that were the only sentinent beings on Earth. While other life on Earth may have evolved and adapted due to climatic change and so fourth, we have the ability to change our environment and adapt our surroundings.

Perhaps we came about through the amalgemation of alien and ape DNA?

Eitherway our presence on this planet is perplexing. Compared to life around us, homosapien species is the equivalent of seeing a high-rise towerblock in the centre of a mud-hut village, something certainly doesnt add up.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor

In regards to insects and other creepy crawly things unlike mammals they have been evolving for hundreds of millions years. Spiders for example have been here for about 300 or more million years. Mammals have not been around for nearly as long as the critters have been. That is a perfectly reasonable answer for why they are so complex.

I think thedoctors reason seems more realistic. If the Earth got hit by a comet or there was a doomsday scenario then all the bigger creatures and mammals are going first. The smaller ones have a much better chance of surviving and it would explain why most bugs have 200 eyes and we only have 2.

Although it is more likely that the bugs have just been here longer I guess it is possible that aliens could have created them and planted them here. But what would be the point? Thats the real question, not who.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Perhaps we are one big genetically engineered zoo for alien life.

And why create insects, amphibians etc? Easy. Although one shouldnt apply human rationale to alien beings, most sentinent beings strive to develop and create in the name of science. There's nothing greater then marvelling at something you've created.

So in essence, they do it because they can

[edit on 16-6-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
For me the proof is that were the only sentinent beings on Earth. While other life on Earth may have evolved and adapted due to climatic change and so fourth, we have the ability to change our environment and adapt our surroundings"

Beavers, Monkeys, Honeybees, most birds, butterflys, spiders, even some plants will change their environment and adapt. That cannot be the basis for sentient beings.

There are animals that have over 1 million expressions in their language...how many does the average person have....a few thousand..?

Evolution has been occuring on earth for billions of years, we have the fossil records to prove it. We may be here as a result of genitic mutations during the the Age of Reptiles....we just dont know yet.

I imagine the answer will surprise everyone....whenever we find the truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolman
For me the proof is that were the only sentinent beings on Earth. While other life on Earth may have evolved and adapted due to climatic change and so fourth, we have the ability to change our environment and adapt our surroundings"

Beavers, Monkeys, Honeybees, most birds, butterflys, spiders, even some plants will change their environment and adapt. That cannot be the basis for sentient beings.

There are animals that have over 1 million expressions in their language...how many does the average person have....a few thousand..?

Evolution has been occuring on earth for billions of years, we have the fossil records to prove it. We may be here as a result of genitic mutations during the the Age of Reptiles....we just dont know yet.

I imagine the answer will surprise everyone....whenever we find the truth.

You have to put things in perspective. The adaptation and manipulation of our surroundings is on such a greater level then the likes of Beavers and Monkeys. We have art, music, continious technological advancements. It's also the speed of our development with perpetuates my train of thought.

Eitherway scientists have all but cracked the human DNA code and evolutionary system apart from what they call the "missing link". Researching the many aspects of it prove that theres a very good chance something very much extra-terrestrial bridged that gap.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'd agree that the truth is more in the no-beginnings / infinity realm. Some things do have a beginning and end, but not what is real, that Just Is. It's oft. pointed out how the Fibonacci series is an approximation of Phi/phi, in that when biology is showing Fibonacci ratios that is this world approximating the eternal world - maybe getting there. That said, I couldn't resist posting this -

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
People seem to think that humanity is some kind of pinacle of evolution. Every animal is perfectly evolved for its surroundings. Everything from a slug to a praying mantis to a bald eagle is evolved so that it is perfectly suited to its environment. The fact that humanity is intelligent is irrelivant.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
this is pretty ludicrous to say the least...i've heard of stretching the imagination before but using a picture of a grasshopper as evidence that aliens created life on earth?

plus, humans are 1000x more complex than any insect...they are fairly simple in design(although effective for their environment)

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have to agree, I just don't see how all these animals/insects, etc, evolved so well from just an ameoba, it's all too "convenient".

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
YES!!! BASED ON THESE INSECT PICTURES ALIENS MUST HAVE CREATED EVERYTHING!!!

Thank you for clarifying this for me! I used to think they were just insects, Hah, how silly I was!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by scepticsteve
People seem to think that humanity is some kind of pinacle of evolution. Every animal is perfectly evolved for its surroundings. Everything from a slug to a praying mantis to a bald eagle is evolved so that it is perfectly suited to its environment. The fact that humanity is intelligent is irrelivant.

I think you need to look at humanity on this planet in retrospect to the life around us.

If there were other sentinent species amongst us then I would entertain the notion of evolution, however while nothing is perfect, we are simply too far advanced compared to other animals around us for it to be seen as a 'natural occurence'

We have certainly evolved over time, but at one stage something extra-special happened.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You got to be joking...... You rather beilieve that aliens created us, and not God?? Here is a question for you.... Who created the aliens?? C'mon man, there IS a God, stop being foolish.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Just because somebody believes aliens created us doesn't mean to say they doubt the existance of God. I believe there is a God 100%, and I'm about 30/70 on the "aliens created humans" idea. 30% for Aliens, 70% for God.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saidar
You got to be joking...... You rather beilieve that aliens created us, and not God?? Here is a question for you.... Who created the aliens?? C'mon man, there IS a God, stop being foolish.

Who's to say that God isn't actually infact an alien? If anything it would make more sense if he was indeed one.

Who created the concept of God? Humans
Who created the concept of Aliens? Humans

Ultimately there is a creator, I dont believe in chance, however I dont buy into a white-bearded man sitting on a fluffy cloud.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
U dont need insects for that, just look at a plant tree or flower and look closely and u will see how complex it really is.Everything in nature is like that.If we ever find a planet just like earth then i am betting we will find almost the exact same things.This is just the way how nature is.

It has nothing to do with alien manipulation.
People look for these reasons because they dont believe something so complex could evolve and withstand the test of time sinds the beginning of evolution.Now lets hope it will withstand the test of humanity.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saidar

you are the one joking surely, the original poster of this thread has about as much credibilitiy to his claims that "aliens created humans" then "God created humans" (wel at least he had a pic to "prove" it, i have yet to see a picture of God)

Aliens, God, .... no-one can prove to me that they/he exists or designed us, cause if God designed us, who designed "God" (i'll tell you : Humans created God(s) to satisfy the human need to be curious and to explain everything )

Both seem equaly unbelievable to me... but in my mind everyone is entitled to believe what they want.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by onbekend59
U dont need insects for that, just look at a plant tree or flower and look closely and u will see how complex it really is.Everything in nature is like that.If we ever find a planet just like earth then i am betting we will find almost the exact same things.This is just the way how nature is.

It has nothing to do with alien manipulation.
People look for these reasons because they dont believe something so complex could evolve and withstand the test of time sinds the beginning of evolution.Now lets hope it will withstand the test of humanity.

If you were referring to me, I'm not questioning that there are some (if not all) species of animal and plants which have evolved and developed, thus have solely come from this planet.

However humanity is on a different level. Compared to other life on this planet there is no reasonable correlation, we are superior (sometimes I feel unfortunately) to most if not all forms of life on this planet.

If all life evolved on this planet, you would expect some form of equilibrium.

Simply put we have been placed here rather then grown here.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
In my opinion the ideology of God was created by aliens and adopted by humans. For me Jesus was an alien (in a sense even if you are a devout Christian, with Jesus having extra-special abilities you could refer to him as 'alien' to this planet)

Humans have always followed religious thought for many reasons; inclusion within society, salvation, fear of death.

However as Science continues to prevail and societies boundaries decipate, religious teachings are dwindling.

For me both Science and Religion are needed for society to continue to develop and strive to perfection. However both need to be balanced and not abused.

I'm just glad we have reached a level in life where we cannot just accept "God did it"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join