It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Aliens created life on earth. Photo Evidence.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
i mean cmon...evolution did this? no way. that is DESIGN.

There are many more amazing things in this Universe than the eyes of that thing. Just because you can't comprehend certain things, or are impressed by the complexity of something, doesn't mean you should automatically conclude intelligent design. I don't believe humans will ever be able to comprehend the universe we live in. We have no evolutionary need to (for as long as we live on this planet), and therefore don't have the brainpower!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
regardless of the original point of this thread I believe its safe to say that we need to refer to morpheus's quote about humans in the matrix movie... the fact is every other species on this planet co-exists in balance, all except us and no matter how you jutisfy it , that is fact ,we dont simply change our environemnt , we destroy it , like a foreign pest or virus as such , i think that this fact is the strongest evidence that we are not native to this planet and thus have come here externally or from external influence

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am not sure where I absolutely stand on this subject. Maybe some day I will. I hope so.

I do not see why if God could have always existed in order to create the universe, why the universe could not have just always existed.

So many seem to feel that man is such a superior lifeform and has a different twist to life energy than the other lifeforms on earth. Until I truely know and understand life energy, I am not passing judgement over animals. What does man really know?

If intelligent life did create or help in human development, I lean toward another more advanced species instead of a God. Humans think they are so great in the tree of life, imagine how great the advanced ones are.

If a lifeform could reproduce even once a year, a million years is a lot of time and versions for change.

The Vagabond mentioned
Why would someone or something creating life on Earth go out of their way to make this tiny, slimey, needlessly complex monstrosities that for the most part don't do anything except for creep The Vagabond out?

The likely answer comes that they play a vital role in the ecosystem.

My retort comes that the ecosystem could have been designed to function without them if it were intelligently designed. Therefore, my personal interpretation of the data at hand, is that the existence of complex insects and their role in the ecosystem underscores the importance of interplay between very minor things in the grand scheme of things.

Makes sense to me.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I am going to catch a lot of heat for this but I don't care. I am an athiest and I don't believe in the supernatural. To me atheistic intelligent design is the most feasible explanation to the origins of life on Earth. Genetic engineering is going to reach a point ,once technology advances, where we will be creating life from inert matter. As our genetic engineers progress we will make better and better forms of life until we make a form of intelligent life. Now lets take a look at a very reasonable scenario. We are 50 years from now and we haven't wiped ourselves out with our stockpiled nuclear arms. Our spacecraft have advanced to the point where we can travel vast distances. We found a habitable planet similar to ours. Our scientists want to have an experiment. They are going to set up a huge laboratory on this planet. Lets call this lab "The Garden of Eden" for #s and giggles. Well in this "Garden of Eden" our geneticists have created a vast assortment of life from scratch. As they gradually improve techniques in genetics they create more and more complex creatures. They have to be very careful in which what creatures they produce to have a equilibrium in the created ecosystem so it remains balanced. With much opposition from Earth they create a Intelligent Humanoid similar to themselves. Or "in our image" so to speak. This is all feasible. Science is always going to progress and we will not live up the temptation of creating life. Why couldn't this process have been done before? Everything is cyclic. The Bible and religious texts of every religion is a metaphoric story that alludes to us being created. I will leave you with a beautiful allusion humanities growth and how are creators will implement themselves into our society when we grow in wisdom.
"Which indeed is the least of all seeds but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof."Matthew 13:32

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incognito C
snip

My beliefs also. Seems a lot more sensible to me that another, more advanced life form traveled here thousands of years ago and created us... hell created the dinosaurs... got sick of them, wiped them out and started work on something better.

Great read on that train of thought is The Chariots of the Gods.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have now found that I am not original in my thoughts. But it did come from inside and had never herd some one with the same idea. When I first expressed what I thought my best friend said there was absolutely no way. Man its good to be right. We as humans are just not ready to experience all that God has in store for us, like finding out we were made by his creation.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Over 7300 views?!? There is no doubt things like this will cause the "ufology" hobby (and living for some) to become accepted in the mainstream.*

*end sarcasm

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What's amazing about the design is its self-replicating ability.

I have yet to see a Toyota give birth to another smaller Toyota that grew up into the size of its parent.

I have yet to see a skyscraper beget another skyscraper or a chronometer build another chronometer.

That's what convinces me "God's" technology is greater than our own.

josh

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i also think myself, that humans were created by aliens.
i don't feel nature could produce something so complex as ourselves, we may seem simple on the outside, but we are infact a very complex race.
its like a computer manufacturer; lets say Windows is making a new computer; this may be top of the range; the best model yet, but it will have glitches, bugs, and viruses, just like a human.
its all about DNA, one of the most complex things about the human body.
our DNA is a code; all built up of seperate instructions and codes for the working of the human body; which I think proves we have been intelligently designed by an extra terrestrial race;
such as computers are designed by us, we are infact very similar to computers; we have a code, (DNA), and sometimes this code can be faulty; eg when someone develops cancer, just as a computer can develop a virus or glitch.
genetic modification shows that we are successful in cloning, and genetically modifying animals to certain specifications; such as the 'glow in the dark rabbits' and the cow that produces spider silk in its milk.
aliens have so obviously created us; our DNA is the code they have given us, and just like humans make mistakes; they have not designed our DNA perfectly.
It makes me mad how we think we are the most intelligent and complex race.
I stated before how we are just like computers, and i may have mentioned this a few times but it is true;
we have been created by a race more intelligent, and extra-terrestrial to us; which i think DNA proves;
as computers are built by us; with a code in them; and they have glitches and viruses just as we do in our own bodies.
the two link together perfectly.
so it's not been proven who we were created by..
it doesn't mean its not true.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing
You are right on the point, there is no begining there is no end we have always existed in some form because we are made of atoms those atoms came from stars, stars came from the beggining so when some one says hey your a super star take it litterally.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This thread is beyond the joke. Please do some proper research into zoology & biology before jumping to wild conclusions about the subject, you clearly have no real interest in or respect for the science, leave the theories for people who do.

On picking out a photo that looks like a preying mantis alien... Why do you think a preying mantis looks like a praying mantis alien? Because they were made by aliens?
No, because praying mantis aliens were conceived of by imaginative people who know about praying mantises.

This site is going downhill fast...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
If aliens came here 300 million years ago when the first land life was being formed, then who created the aliens?

They said Amen-Ra and he created himself but they could just be lying or that particular group he made. It's the whole chicken egg thing.

Universe is on a tortoise shell.
What's he standing on?

Turtles all the way down.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have my own opinions about this

Why Would Aliens Seed Earth With Humans?

Just theory, as I have no evidence to back anything up.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Ok.

If aliens came here 300 million years ago when the first land life was being formed, then who created the aliens?

Well, my answer is, who or what created the universe? Is there something beyond the stars beyond the galaxies. Maybe we're in some kind of massive brain or somebody's dream. :shrugs: It's one of those questions that is impossible to answer. But it's obvious there was a intelligent design on earth (not supernatural but intelligence like you and me that walked and talked). Just look around you. Just look at our body! Not an accident.

Thats a poor answer to the question you were asked. You reckon aliens made us, and when asked what made the aliens you retort by asking what made the universe?

Let's say that God made the universe, do you then believe that he made those aliens, and then they made us? Is it not far simplier and indeed likely to imagine that the creator of the universe made us, aliens and whatvere else besides, himself? Why is it us made by aliens and not the aliens made by other aliens? Or is your view enitrely cyclic?...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
CHILDREN!!! ALIENS DO EXIST AS MUCH AS WE DO BUT THE QUESTION SHOULD BE WHO CREATED THEM? WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE? WHO CREATED THE BALANCE?

GOD.....YES IF YOU GO BACK IN TIME THE SUMMERIANS WERE HERE WITH ALL THEIR ADVANCE ASTROLOGY, BUT WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE OLD PAINTINGS WITH UFO DRAWINGS YOU SHOULD WONDER WHO CREATED THEM. ITS LIKE YOU TAKING A HELICOPTER AND LAND IN CONGO AFRICA,THEY WOULD THINK YOU ARE AN ALIEN TO THEM..

BUT GOD IS YOUR ANSWER AT THE END OF THE DAY.

PEACE

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
hahahaha this is pretty silly proof.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eudaimonia

Do you know anything about bugs/insects or is it just the look that makes you think this? This little bug has more cells and DNA and each cell is more complicated than New York City. Then the proteins that the amino acids must make and in the right amounts and ways. There are literally trillions of cells in that bugs body and they are constantly replicating themselves (BAM ANOTHER NEW YORK CITY) by the thousands each second.

Have you ever seen the giant insects in the fossil record? Do you understand the principles of why insects today can't get that big today? Air pressure and body size to body area ratios. This means simply that all insects breathe through spiracles in there skin and they can only get so much oxygen under current Earth air pressure. when the mass increases by 2 the skin area decreases by 2 or more meaning the larger the bug the less air it gets, so how did they get so big in the past? Here is my notion and belief on it.

God created the Earth and he put water above the Earth and below it, so the Earth had mostly one huge land mass and possibly one inland ocean, not salty. The canopy of water over the Earth would increase air pressure to as much as 30% which would mean that insects would get more air in their spiracles, thereby making them bigger. Then God flooded the Earth with the waters from above and below, hence we lost the canopy of water giving us the increased air pressure, hence littler bugs...

I do find it interesting though that many scientists have actually said now what you say. That is to say they now denounce Darwin's Theory of evolution as impossible but still can't see GOD Created so they claim Intelligent Design and claim Aliens seeded the planet. Now while I can disprove any evolutionary fact in a moment, I can not prove or disprove God or I.D. or as you put it Alien Seeding, so I will leave it that and say kudos to you for not looking to evolution for your theories of Origins but I would have to ask one thing...

Who created the Aliens that you think seeded our planet?

I hope you don't think this post is talking down to you OP, it is not my intention, I just wanted to point out a few facts about bugs then and now and why the drastic change in sizes. The only reason I can see is the Flood of waters from above the Earth dropped air pressure. By the way it also protected everything from bad radiation from the Sun and is probably why the people and animals lived so long. Their DNA code wasn't being bombarded by mutation causing radiation. And all mutations are bad for the creature, hence we die a lot sooner and dont get as big as they did in the past...

Edited for spelling...

[edit on 11/25/2008 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I do not believe that Human Beings have Evolved into an Intelligent Species.
Technology has Not increased our ability to intermingle and live in synchronization with the rest of life on this planet.

If anything we have been dumbed down by so our called 'intelligence'

Human attempts to Intellectualize and be masters of existence, have ultimately put him on the road to depleating all

Earths natural resources. We go Out of Our Way to poison our selves and everything else around us.
How intelligent is this ???

Intellectualistic Reasoning Ability does not constitute knowledge or intellect.

WE are Not a Superior life form ! We are a distructive life form with the emotional development of a 2 year old.
"Me,Me,Me..Mine,Mine,Mine..I want,I want,I want..more,more,more..

Ah, how exquisitely and magnificently we humans have Evolved.

"It is as true in morals as in physics that all force is imperishable; therefore the consequences of a human action never cease."
—Tennessee Claflin

That being said:

The innumerable Universes of "All" are connected by mere Fractals.

Within each universe there are other Universes
As in fractals within fractals, no matter how minuscule

Periodically a segment of “All“,
splinters off from where it was.
Mayhap caused from a rupture or a shatter by
another shard moving on It’s trajectory.
It may be on a path that is undetermined , indefinable
or undiscovered. That shard may not be well, so to speak,
or its function is out of kilter.
It may bring another fragment along with it, or more.
It will, without exception ,connect with an impossible
number of fractals and universes.

Thus creating new and different Universes.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Why? Just look at insects. Proof of Intelligent Design, but by who? That's the real debate. "They" (possibly ET scientists) must've come here on earth and worked in some kind of laboratory on the unhabitable earth and created many of the wonderful things we see in nature. "They" must've created us as well. "They" were not a God or gods, just more advanced in their technology. Think about it. One word: DNA

House Centipede - Scutigera coleoptrata

Man was not created on this planet, but has come from another world.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join