It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scientific explination of ghosts/spirits and other 'unseen' stuffs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This quote below is the best explanation (all be it undetailed) I've read yet.

"Quantum Physics: the presence of a wave nature in subatomic particles. The vital difference between a wave and a solid particle is the wave properties of superposition and modulation. Put simply, these properties allow waves of different frequencies to occupy the same space without direct interaction. Therefore it is quite possible for parallel universes to exist separated by a difference in some fundamental wave characteristic. This theory springs directly from wave mechanics."

Wave mechanics - I know very little, and that is a very simplistic and basic understanding at best. Anyone able to give a better explination - maybe draw a word picture for me?

I think the 'proove it to me' attitudes will be the ones who benefit most from science confirmation - but I'd like to have a decent grip on it myself none the less.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I've been hunting down info and trying to figure this all out. I found an artical with some interesting info - here is a bit of it to give you a taist, but the artical is interesting.
www.cfpf.org.uk...

The Model
Based on experimental evidence, the following main principles were used in the developing the physical model:

1) The ethereal world is real and independent of our minds;

2) It exists in our "SPACE" and in our "TIME";

3) The ethereal world has the wave (field) nature;

4) Ethereal bodies have a complex internal structure and consist of small elementary wave-particles;

5) The geometrical sizes and energy values of etheric bodies are of the same order as ones in our part of the universe;

6) The ethereal world is usually invisible for us and for our devices.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I,m no quantum mathematics professor but i believe that what you,re saying makes sense.

Why cannot two subatomic wavelengths exits simultaneaously without interaction??

After all,something simple like sound and light waves are not co-dependent or interactive.

It,s only when you get into say.. subharmonics of two different tones interacting that you get an audible change.But that doesn,t mean that they merge or influence each other.It,s just the way the human ear perceives them as a single modulated tone..

Love to hear more of your theories

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well, my personal experience and thoughts have always been pretty much what is parcialy explained above, but I've never had words or proof...

oh - hang on

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
...six...9er...six...9er...9er9ersix this is eight 9er dialin in angellady...

You got one of our peeps on hold, Agent_T needs to report back to PRC, please unlock quantum frame freeze....cooperation most welcome and we look forwards to your visit soon.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

You got one of our peeps on hold, Agent_T needs to report back to PRC, please unlock quantum frame freeze....cooperation most welcome and we look forwards to your visit soon.

Copy that.
Come back with your 20.
10-4.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

Copy that.
Come back with your 20.
10-4.

...six...9er...six...9er...9er9erseven this is eight 9er roger transmission from AngelaLadyS with correction noted on handle

20 is PRC when visiting prepare for quantum boost download. I will be expecting you. Guest and Agent_T have specific useful information for transfer...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Copy that.
ETA 9:24

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Copy that.
ETA 9:24
...six...9er...six...9eronethousandtwo this is eight9er roger copy transmission AngelaLadyS please be advised site will be up, interactivity restricted to yahoo groups, your host eight9er handle Matyas will not be at 20 for ETA 9:24, please review and report after mission complete...thank you for visiting, emoticon follows transmission

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Edit postscript permission on browser error, Matyas out

[edit on 8/12/2006 by Matyas]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I remember a bloke, Gary Chapman, a few years ago coming up with something about vibrational strings and paranormal stuff.

If I got it right, he thought that the 90% of the "matter" science cant find (dark matter?) was operating at frequencies that did not allow its observation / interaction with our 3D reality. At opportune times an overlap or oscillation of the frequencies allowed for the effects we see as paranormal. Essentially there is some sharing of 3D space as we see it, but it is just the multidimensional universe, doing its thing. Wish I could remember more..

Anyone know where I read this??

I tried Internet searching and all I get is a country and western singer and some therapist.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Oh Good Grief!!!

Your gonna make me dig out my old cobra and lolipop!??!?!

They used to call me the "Cobra" made some errr noise back east

Anyway quantum calculations aside... ghosts etc are merely more "appearances" or "glimpses" of the amoeba like naturally existing life forms that exist just on the edge of our dimension. They are mostly harmless, they can be huge... They give off IR radiation and thus can be seen with IR cameras because they are LIVING lifeforms... Nasa knows about them and ignores them... they "flock" or "swarm" to sources of electrical energy, but I suspect its the sub aether part of the EM spectrum they thrive on...

That is one of the dangers of zero point research... we have competition for it... we might disrupt their food source... amongst other things... Belief in Aliens is one thing, wait till the public gets a hold of THIS... that oughta scare the pants off em!

Hey its okay... no one pays attention in here anyway...

BTW Matyas we need to look at that tether... WHY was it so straight and so thick after it broke? Looks to me like it was still producing power... Even mission control noticed that... it was glowing... and just where did it go??

[edit on 16-8-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

...six...9er...six...9eronethousandtwo this is eight9er roger copy transmission AngelaLadyS please be advised site will be up, interactivity restricted to yahoo groups, your host eight9er handle Matyas will not be at 20 for ETA 9:24, please review and report after mission complete...thank you for visiting, emoticon follows transmission

I would be lying if I didn't say that this thread just confused the heck out of me. lol.

Basically all I understand about quantam physics is that you can create something from nothing, and that all particles are just vibrations. The only thing separating liquids from solids is it's vibrational levels (of light I think it is?). So then if something vibrated faster than what normally occurs on Earth, it could be invisible like spirits and stuff. But they could perhaps somehow have a way to slow down their vibrations to become visible in our world. I dunno, I'm just rambling now.

They give off IR radiation and thus can be seen with IR cameras because they are LIVING lifeforms... Nasa knows about them and ignores them... they "flock" or "swarm" to sources of electrical energy

So are you saying that if I go to a large power generating station with an IR camera, there is a 100% chance that I am going to see these entities?

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

I would be lying if I didn't say that this thread just confused the heck out of me. lol.

Don't mind them just secret code stuff... gotta keep ahead of those MIB's you know..

Basically all I understand about quantam physics is that you can create something from nothing, and that all particles are just vibrations. The only thing separating liquids from solids is it's vibrational levels (of light I think it is?). So then if something vibrated faster than what normally occurs on Earth, it could be invisible like spirits and stuff. But they could perhaps somehow have a way to slow down their vibrations to become visible in our world. I dunno, I'm just rambling now.

Yes close enough... same as creating energy from nothing too, which THEY say is impossible too... or at least there is not very much to draw on. Well if that were true than why is NASA working on it? And if there was little energy to be had, why did they get a ten times expected overload on their attempt?

check out this Electrodynamic Tethers

They give off IR radiation and thus can be seen with IR cameras because they are LIVING lifeforms... Nasa knows about them and ignores them... they "flock" or "swarm" to sources of electrical energy

So are you saying that if I go to a large power generating station with an IR camera, there is a 100% chance that I am going to see these entities?

Ummm funny you should ask.... in a word yes most likely which leads right into part two of "Tethers" see also CRITTERS

This idea has been around since the fifties... but its worse than proving aliens exist. People may or may not be able to accepts Alien visitors... but a lifeform that exists in the aether, croosing into our dimension? They are ecverywhere and get really BIG.

No wonder they would rather make us think its aliens Check out the video links on there. some of them have been used here before, albiet only short little sections. The whole thing and its implications are enormous

BTW just a note they really are harmless they mind their own business feeding off the energy...

I think abductees are being nabbed by the government, having holes drilled in their head to "correct" their thinking for people who know to much. Very convient to blame it on aliens
I mean wouldn't real aliens have better tech than drilling holes in people?

BTW good luck with the photo hunt. If you get some good ones send em to us we will post them with credit of course

[edit on 16-8-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Double check yer quote thingy while ye still can chief matey Z!
Arr!

Man the sails! Plot a course for tomorrow ye scurvy dawgs! There be monsters in these waters! Arr!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wasn't this the experiment explained in the beginning of Michael Critchon's book, "Timeline"? It sounds like string theory to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Double check yer quote thingy while ye still can chief matey Z!
Arr!

Man the sails! Plot a course for tomorrow ye scurvy dawgs! There be monsters in these waters! Arr!

Darn it al!! ARGgg Methinks too much Rum the past few nights. It be to late matey.

string theory sming theory... tis fact is what it be...

them critter exist and one day Nasa will tell you... then we can really hit that rum...

Got a bottle of original Pussers Navy I been savin fer a grand occasion.. Ahar!

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Okay now this is just too weird!!!

Its a true picture of the Aurora taken by the US Army Corp of Engineers!

Talk about yer ghosties and beasties and things that fly in space...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Yarcofin]

LOL

I think that poster was implying that I was a bit 'spaced out' with the 9er9er stuff. So I wanted to let them know I was firmly grounded (on all 14 wheels) with the copy, 10-4 etc. lol

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You mean you missed the message?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join