It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scientific explination of ghosts/spirits and other 'unseen' stuffs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well from what I read in da bible, thats the God that demands total blind obidience and wants you to grovel in worship, become a mindless sheep...
And if you don't believe, well maybe a little Inquisition wil cure you, or send out the Army of the Righteous to wipe out any opposition

I seem to recall that particle beam coming out of the ark of the covenant that erased whole armies before it...

And when He got a little bee in His bonnet about some dumb humans, what's he do? Just wipes em all out...

Oh yeah sounds like the "good guys" to me...

Okay so my unidentified "critters" will remain invisible for now... thats okay I am sure they don't really care [or know] about us either, though it does seem from time to time they tease us..

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I had something important to say, and now I just can't get it together...

People are free to believe what they want and not what someone tells them to believe. The ones who buy into this supressive atmosphere are the ones who are deleting the STS75 video, burned the books in the middle ages, rewrote history, and who knows what other atrocities.

I am sick now and I havn't built Kosol's rainmaker device yet. I need to get that toy up and running. I think this is one of those times we either break through or we just don't make it.

Matt

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That is true that in the end its what each individual believes thats important... and I quite agree that "those" people are responsible... in the past fear was a very good control device [still is today it seems]

But I think we all need others that agree with us, well not agree maybe but share the same vision... while it is true that one man can change the future... its nicer to have numbers...humans are after all social creatures... take that away you take away something important...

Sorry to hear you are ill... get well soon... If you lived closer I would help you put that gizmo together. I am pretty good with a wrench, just not so good anymore with those formulas of quantum physics...

As to the STS75 video.... it seems that the story is that the version in question was not from NASA [I think the news clip at the front was though and just added in for credibility. Thats the part I wanted anyway the actual tether part. But while search for that part I found the PDF with the facts
]

Anyway that crazy Canuck Martyn Stubbs[sp?] "intercepted it from NASA transmissions... David Sereda used it in his movies... he got it from a UFO board in Britain... Stubbs claims copyright, Sereda and Brits claim its NASA film, ergo its public domain and POW instant legal battle... its in the courts as to who owns the footage... so everyone took it down... this oughta be intersting to watch the outcome

Some publicity scam huh? they are both selling videos...:shk:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hey, I'm back! At least I am not sick anymore! I hate feeling bad.

Mark one up for this huge astral superstructure we built. Perhaps someday we can unify anthroposophy and spirituality as it should be.

I think the reason the STS75 video is so supercharged is contained within its bombshell like potential to alter popular opinion. It "wasn't supposed to happen" as is the case so many times

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
I think the reason the STS75 video is so supercharged is contained within its bombshell like potential to alter popular opinion. It "wasn't supposed to happen" as is the case so many times

Yeah I suppose you are right... I mean losing a 100 million dollar plus satellite simple because you believed scientists who say "Don't worry, there isn't thatr much energy there" and not putting in a CIRCUIT BREAKER for what $2o.oo....

Don't look good to the public. Kinda puts a crimp into funding

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
well you better build it , i am watching , the guardians siad that is correct we are watching you from our plane and density hopefully you complete it soon , we can share the elixier of life water that this device can created.
hehehheh

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Build it and they shall come?

Hmmm... well its already built, just NASA doesn't know how to use it properly...

but then they can't seem to get anything right these days...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hey Kosol fancy seeing you here

Or what's a fine saucer pilot like you doing in a skeptic's corner like this?

I was taking my mom to the airport this morning and she remarked how the UFOs just go about their business without pressing concern for human interaction, and I said the word she was looking for is "indifferent". I said it urks humans to no end that UFOs can come and go freely and not stop to have a chat with us because we are so self centered to think we are the most important beings in the Universe.

In David's video I caught one streaking by that even he missed because it only exists in one frame. And I realized the upper limit was too far to even comprehend, at light and more than likely even beyond. The astral machines you have given us seem to share a unique property, the interface of geometry with Nature. I have always suspected a "sufficiently advanced" race would manifest as pure information, and your work takes us that much further.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Or what's a fine saucer pilot like you doing in a skeptic's corner like this?

Listen we have a slight problem... Me and John Lear need to take a little field trip to check out the mining operation in Copernicus Crater...

Any way you could swing by Las Vegas and run us up there for a couple of hours? It would really be a big help.

Kinda need to keep NASA et al in the dark about the trip though...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I hope this humor don't step on any toes... I sure don't intend to hurt feelings...

But I was thinking. Sometimes in posts, when people are talking about UFO's and things... I never know if the people are being silly and just coming up with silly stuff on purpose (like role playing), or if some are actualy meaning what they say.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS... I never know if the people are being silly and just coming up with silly stuff on purpose (like role playing), or if some are actualy meaning what they say.

Angela sweetheart, sometimes we don't know for sure either. I know I mean what I say, but I have only the good word of others to go on. Zorgon, well, he is a kidder, but that comes with advanced social skills. I have no take on Kosol, I have no idea what his humor is, so I take everything he says siriusly.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
I hope this humor don't step on any toes... I sure don't intend to hurt feelings...

But I was thinking. Sometimes in posts, when people are talking about UFO's and things... I never know if the people are being silly and just coming up with silly stuff on purpose (like role playing), or if some are actualy meaning what they say.

Ummmm my Medieval persona is role playing... though my Royal status has been recognized by many government agencies including the US post office...

As to my request for transport to the moon, that is very serious. Now I hear that there are several here on ATS that claim to have connections in that area, so I do not see it unreasonable to put the request out.

Having been convinced by John that there really IS a big mining operation on the moon currently, and that NASA is hiding that fact, I would like to zip up there and take a peek.

I went to my favorite private satelite imaging site to see if they had any moon shots... they do really great work on earth images... forget google earth...

Here is a sample 1 meter resolution... patience it takes 4 scans to load...

Tsanpo River Gorge Shangri La

So I checked to see what they had on the moon... and found one picture...

Apollo 11 landing site

Along with this message...

Somewhere in this image lie man's first footprints on another world. The Sea of Tranquilty (Mare Tranquillitatis), highlighted in this image taken December 22, 1999 from the IKONOS satellite, was the landing site of Apollo 11. July 20, 2000 marks the 31st anniversary of the historic event. Space Imaging will not collect lunar images in the future.

Seems someone doesn't want them turning their hi res cameras on the moon....

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I have no take on Kosol, I have no idea what his humor is,

Oh yeah?

Then what was THIS?

"Or what's a fine saucer pilot like you doing in a skeptic's corner like this?"

Now one would assume that a saucer pilot would have access to such a vehicle, n'est pas?

Kidder huh? I'll show you kidder

Oh BTW would you like to have a peek at that non existant Area 51?

Take a peek here... show you what a real satelite can do
[you can see the cars]

Geo Eye snoops at Area 51

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hey Zorgon, did you just flame me?

Mustuv touched the wrong nerve there!

It was Kosol who claimed he is the saucer pilot, not me. I have no idear if you'll get a ride or not.

Well, you kid w/me, right? You know it gets my goat when you call me the all wise master, so I figger you're jus' kidding, hm? Or does kidding not mean playing to you, but something different?

BTW, I never claimed area 51 does not exist, unless you know a post where I said that. I claimed that there was no such thing as aliens, so that puts exobiology back into the natural enviroment and chain of life where it belongs.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas I claimed that there was no such thing as aliens,

You did? Hmmm I must have missed that...

Yes I know you said it was Kosol was the pilot... maybe I thought you had connections

Sigh... maybe I go see if Bigelow has plans for a jaunt up there... Nasa and the Ruskies charge to much...

[edit on 28-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If you're gonna see John, why don't you have him review the Pegasus Project plans for the EM-1? 30M and not only can I get you on the Moon for a week, but you could explore every planet and moon in the entire solar system at your leisure. Heck, you might even make it all the way to Sirius and you could surprise the jeepers out of those whatnonts.

I get the maiden flight though. I want to feel the course of history change as she rises in the cool night air until the golden rays of the morning Sun kiss her hull.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I get the maiden flight though. I want to feel the course of history change as she rises in the cool night air until the golden rays of the morning Sun kiss her hull.

I will run that by John LOL Only 30 million huh?
Thats cheap.

I hear the vien is big
I should have an ore sample to check soon

But ummm who will fly the thingy? Know any out of work NASA astronaut with a grudge?

B.V's hubby work for the space command... maybe he has an idea?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...But ummm who will fly the thingy?

We already have the type I information. The type II is engineering, which should take about a year to complete. Construction and operation is type III information, the last step. The operation will be so unlike anything the astronauts have flown before it will require a whole new learning curve from the ground up, so we could train anyone to fly it, even a truckdriver.

Steering is effected by shifting the group charge at the center of the armature. This will create an unblanced electrogravitic field at the periphery. Also more arms will allow a slower rpm, which is good for wear and tear and safety. The coils will need backups, I don't want to go through that again as I did in a previous life. That is why it was previous. And little things like easy access from the outside are crucial. More experience from the previous tries, let me tell you it is no fun getting roasted alive.

We may not want to budget too much for the safety concerns I just outlined above. This is not a toy, it has real power, nowhere near what the Sirian ships can do, but several orders of magnitude greater than what we have currently, even on the drawing boards. You always knew I could do it, it should come as no surprise

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The operation will be so unlike anything the astronauts have flown before it will require a whole new learning curve from the ground up, so we could train anyone to fly it, even a truckdriver.

Interesting point... but I think someone with a little field experience "out there" wouldn't hurt... it would be a plus if it was an ex NASA high up... inside info as to where not to go...

Okay maybe John can fly it... he oughta meet qualifications..

Steering is effected by shifting the group charge at the center of the armature. This will create an unblanced electrogravitic field at the periphery. Also more arms will allow a slower rpm, which is good for wear and tear and safety. The coils will need backups, I don't want to go through that again as I did in a previous life. That is why it was previous. And little things like easy access from the outside are crucial. More experience from the previous tries, let me tell you it is no fun getting roasted alive.

Do I take it you didn't make a doorway/ entry point or an off switch? I saw what that "little spark" did to the shuttle because they had no off switch... I hear John Searle lost his through the roof because of no off switch...

So that means either;

A] All these scientific minds can't remember a simple off switch, kinda like TV spaceships with no seat belts...

or

B] there is no way to turn it off... which would be a real pain

We may not want to budget too much for the safety concerns I just outlined above. This is not a toy, it has real power, nowhere near what the Sirian ships can do, but several orders of magnitude greater than what we have currently, even on the drawing boards. You always knew I could do it, it should come as no surprise

Its no surprise I have "da papers" afterall, even if my math doesn't help me much with them...but ummm I vote for safety... I wanna bring back the pictures
and I will take your word for it that it sucks to get fried. Lets call that a done experiment and pay for the red button.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

there is no way to turn it off... which would be a real pain

Nope. Once it is spooled up it stays thata way until put in the shop for repairs and upgrades.

Frying a coil is real bad news because it causes the field to collapse in that area. You know what an atom does when an electron drops an orbital? Try an atom 70+ft. in dia. dropping its field all energy levels at once! And the majority of load is done during braking against gas giants. The ship will die a thousand deaths as it plunges into the heart of one of those beasts. So yes, backup coils a must.

And don't forget the hide-a-key, that would be the fools chioce of foolishness, as you are well aware of.

Throw in another $10M for the red button and it is good.

[edit on 9/30/2006 by Matyas]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join