It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Spot the Antichrist on TV today- Please post it here!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
www.fulfilledprophecy.com...

I think Javier Solana is a possible candidate for this most unholy position... he is the leader of a revived roman empire and his first day that he is thrusted into the world spotlight is 6/6/6... coincidence??? stay tuned.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

^^^ He is the Antichrist.

He certainly fits the mold.
(strange, looks like a nice man- i guess he's supposed to, huh?)

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Maybe the antichrist will appear through a code on the cover of a famous book

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

im not implying that the author of the book is the anti christ (LOL)

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights

I think the revelation that we shall all see the anti-christ today is quite false,

Exactly what revelation is this? Sorry, I'm not familiar with it. Can someone elaborate please?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
12:28am EST 6/7/2006 sorry no cupcakes for anyone that thought the antichrist was showing up!

Pie

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
hey maybe the antichrist is bush....after all....he is doing a "good" job in irak, i dont see any other guy doing something like that

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am heeeeeeeeeeeeereeeee!

no autographs.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I didn't want to say this, but oh well...

Many will help prepare the stage for the anti-christ. Keep your eyes on Solana, he is helping with it I believe, but will not be the antichrist. King Abdullah II is the current custodian of the Temple Mount. Just keep awareness of what this King is up to in the next year. The anti christ will come from Medo-Persia/Assyrian Empire which also Jordan fits the bill. Another reason is the King of Jordan also brought the "two basket" peace plan to the table for those who weren't aware.

Assyria in prophecy from Daniel

His dad was labeled as the 'peacemaker' in CNN. Is he the peacemaker now?

take it with a grain of salt
Chn-net

King Abdullah is one main players in the peace process, it IS his plan

The antichrist will not appear a tyrant. He will have to be eventually 'liked' by Israel, as they approve the covenant with this peacemaker. All we can do is watch and learn.

[edit on 6-7-06 by pacman]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Look no further!

This is the Anti-Christ!

Muhahahhaha!!!

Sorry Lyssie, you are not it

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Look no further!

This is the Anti-Christ!

Muhahahhaha!!!

Sorry Lyssie, you are not it

Are you Wes? If so your a nimrod, no sick bitch will be the anti-christ. The Anti-Christ will definitley not be hated by everyone and looked down upon, somewhere in bible prophecy it claims he will be handsome, and Wes is far from that. However on the MySpace topic, TOM may aswell be the Anti-Christ, look how many FRIENDS HE HAS!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by Valhall

Oh my gawd! Katie Couric is the Anti-Christ! RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
That's a real possibility here... Who says it has to be a man? Ever see her dressed up as Donald Trump?

I do have several othes in mind, but i'll tell you later. (after the anti comes forward)

i agree with that, if we take the word in a rigid way, anti-christ will be exactly the oposite of Christ, so...Christ was a man, so he will be a woman...easy

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So you are calling me Ugly, yes I am Wes...

Thank you very much for the insults there buddy, take a joke...

Anyway, I had plenty of women call me handsome so I'm not going to take your comment by heart, I am by far hated by most, I just am a depressive freak and I like to say things to shock

Have fun...

Urn

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
quit playing games here people we all know who the antichrist is...

OHPRA!!!!....

ok...ok...on the extremely unlikey chance that i may be wrong....

do cartoon characters count

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I didn't see Hillary on TV at all yesterday so it looks like that
prophecy isn't true. (AND .. who says the anti-christ is going
to be a guy anyways??? )

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
To the Mods:

Thank you very much for letting me have this fun thread for 6/6/06!!! I realize its not something you would normally keep on ATS. Now that the day is over with, it probably should go to BTS or elsewhere.

Thank you for being such good sports about this.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I didn't see Hillary on TV at all yesterday so it looks like that
prophecy isn't true. (AND .. who says the anti-christ is going
to be a guy anyways??? )
She was hiding out- She will be one of the antichrist's elves and is busy

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
or Eddie Izzard - Eddie Izzard is the Anti-Christ!

An Executive Anti-Christ.

mythatsabigprobe
I'm betting there'll be a major turn around in relations with Iran.

Indeed, there was a turn around, not precisely only yesterday, but today the general relationship is different than on the 5th.

Everyone has thought fora while that its going to be Solana.

I'll propose a little twist to the anti-christ issue.

In christianity, the anti-christ is the one who appears "in place of" jesus, 'anti" as in place of (or more ususally 'opposite to', etc). After the anti-christ comes the second coming of christ, and the end of the world. At the same time, there is a false prophet, who may or may not be the anti-christ. In islam, the Mahdi is sent by god to 'reform' the religion, to remove the errors that have built up, and prepare the way for the end of the world and the return of 'Isa', which is literally Jesus. In Shia Islam, the mahdi is a person, the 12th Imam (called Mohammed Mahdi), who, similar to jesus, went into Occultation (because invisible or went into heaven), but still communicates with the faithful through a messenger, the "Door", the "Bab" in arabic. Many have noted that Amadinejad in Iran has been saying some strange things likely, like that he talks to the Mahdi. This would make him the Bab.

(cutting to the chase)
So perhaps Amadinejad is the False Prophet/Bab, the Mahdi the anti-christ, to be followed, according to the scriptures of the Muslims and Christians, by Jesus and the end of the world.

BUT I don't see Amadinejad leading an alliance to make peace with Israel. Though we should keep in mind that Iran has already produced a "Bab", which has resulted in the Bahi faith.

And please note this is crass speculation, not beleif on my part.

Also, of note, Nostradamus suppposedly noted that the end of the world or some such would be heralded by a man from the middle east who wears a blue turban. What I find most interesting from this is that the Yezidi "devil-worshippers" of Northern Iraq beleive that the colour blue is an evil colour, or at least very inauspicious.

So we might have a nice mix of three different faiths, Christian, Muslim, and Yezidi, with all that thrown together, no?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I highly doubt the Antichrist is going to show him self according to the Gregorian calendar on 6/6/06

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Interesting and hopeful (depending on the Mahdi) twist Ngyden.

Switching back to the antichrist, I shouldn't really stress my brain with who IS the antichrist?

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

He said, even now talking to the people that were with Him at that time. The AC spirit was lurking around in people at that time and would be multiplied immensly today. Although alot do not see what they do, so could not see the error. I would look for the networking. The structure of the anti-christs. Where there is smoke there is fire, however it does depend on which way the wind blows of a huge fire to see where the fire started. I think more people are beginning to see the truth of how big this fire keeps getting. In a nutshell...take the whole truth; ignore the truth, but use part of it; or forget the truth.

There are those that know what they are doing. Those that think they know and those that don't care.

Jav. Solana works for who?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Looking at revelations about the antichrist is all good and does paint a picture of future events. It's funny though, there is only 4 mentioning specifically 'the antichrist' in the bible.

only verses that speak of "antichrist".

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. ;

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

And deserve our time as well probably more so on describing his qualities. What defines the antichrist? Just John.

Bear with me and take it like a metaphor...imagine the body as a vessel. This vessel would have five metallic like tubes, vertically in a cylindar fashion forming a circle. Each tube has a flow of energy. Where our energy comes from. The three energies/houses/tubes will be against the two or the two tubes will be against the three. It's our choice to cap up the three if we didn't believe the one that was speaking for the three. The two are seen every day being thrown at us like a piece of meat. It was easier to believe the two because they have habitually been in front of our faces and reinforced in fleshworld after the One. Are you catching this? Father-Son-Holy Spirit backed believing in all three because of one (Jesus). You'll get your 'gift' of the Holy Spirit only after. Or you can yield to the Two (Antichrists being one of them) for the price of none until all dues are counted. It is the Son of the Father who successfully paved the Way back to the Father. The Two knew this and have successfully paved many ways away from the Father further. It is all within to start. His Words water the plant inside you. Your intentions may create or destroy that which could grow inside you. Unexcuseably, have patience and be sincere with your understanding as only yourself can do. I can just shine a flashlight at it. It is the Son that which will grow what's inside you.

[edit on 6-7-06 by pacman]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join