It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Spot the Antichrist on TV today- Please post it here!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
www.v-generations.com

This link looks interesting!

It was one the sites that opened yesterday.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by jefferson101]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think that part of why javier solana is so attractive is because people want the anti-christ to be a single powerful figure.

If you look at the various semitic religions, you can see that there is this tendency to have a "messiah" and an apocalypse, the jews have it, the christians, the muslims, the ba'hai, and even in detail the hassidics carry it on (the average jew today doesn't talk about the 'messiak' but the hasidics do, hell, a sect of the lubavitcher hasidics think that their previous grande rebbe is the messiah and will rise out of his grave and deliver them into salvation, sound familiar??).

So, while in the specific texts of christianity, it talks about a particular type of messiah and anti-christ (that is, many anti-christs), there is a tendency in this semitic cultural tradition which we have inherited in the west for it all to be more 'grand' and personified than that. Hence the popular perception that there will be a great evil man, who is The Anti-Christ.

In a sense this need or fear of The Anti-Christ (as opposed to the multiple anti-christs of the bible) is.....anti-christian!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well I guess that kid of Brad and Angelina has a good shot of being "The Antichrist" then hu?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Following valhall's suggestion, even though today is 06/06/06, I have always thought Sean Hannity was the antichrist.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I was told by a old drunk lady that I was the Antichrist while I was waiting at a bus stop.

She walked by me and then pointed at me and said "Yooooouuu arrrrreee theeeee antiiiiiiiichrisssssssst", and then picked up a cigarette butt off the sidewalk and walked away.

Does that count?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
I was told by a old drunk lady that I was the Antichrist while I was waiting at a bus stop.

She walked by me and then pointed at me and said "Yooooouuu arrrrreee theeeee antiiiiiiiichrisssssssst", and then picked up a cigarette butt off the sidewalk and walked away.

Does that count?
What perception!!!

Was she drunk? I had a similar thing happen to me- walking downtown Hyannis an old drunk man looked at me and said "SINNER"!!!!
What? Just cause i had a little make up on? Was that a compliment???
I suppose he thought i was a wicked painted up city woman

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
King Juan Carlos of Spain. Check out his background.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The ultimate anti-Christ, an more singular pernicious pervayer of hate and
supporter of violence this world has not know until recently ....

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you ....

Ann Coulter - Transexual pederast slut of the Republican Party

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
How about The Beast?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I SAW HIM I SAW HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching tv and i saw the antichrist!!!

He is none other then

Homer Simpson

Well , He is a man in power.

[edit on 7/6/2006 by Omega85]

[edit on 8/6/2006 by Omega85]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Not only that, look at this quote from Revelation:

Revelation 4:13
"And seen in the land of Gabah was the Beast, the anti-Christ, shining and fair above all, and so didst the people bow down before the enticing image, displaying as it did the bodacious hooters."

I've read from others that supposedly some scriptures predicted we would see his face today. It must be from the same scriptures quoted above!

All I know is I don't want to go to the Middle East anytime soon. Blue and red are my favorite colors. Perhaps when I'm feeling evil I should wear blue.

This whole time I thought blue was a trustworthy or confident feeling color to many and not at all evil. Now it all makes sense. I often see the managers where I work wearing blue.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   

He walks among us!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
There is nowhere in the bible that says the anti christ will appear on any date. We are given signs before so that we may watch if we choose to.

Orionhunter... Enkidu was misled or misleading in posting revelations 4:13. There is none. Look it up.

Deny Ignorance. Abovetopsecret 1:1

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 1 Thess 5:21

[edit on 6-8-06 by pacman]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop

There is a good candidate. Only, she wont lead the world to peace for 3 1/2 years! Give her those years and she would have all the "liberals" executed.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Does the internet count? Cause I see the anti-christ every day here and they're called PJ Cameron,

members2.boardhost.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop

LOL, I was watching her the day on Good Morning America, and was noticing she does have a rather large adams apple.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Perhaps I was misled by Enkidu. Perhaps I was looking at Angelina Jolie from a previous post with a corresponding supposedly quote from Revelation
about "people bowing down before the enticing image"

(Image reposted from page 3 of this thread, from Enkidu's post)

Sorry if I confused anyone. I was making fun of the idea that it may be in the scriptures that the anti-christ was supposed to appear on a certain date. The supposed scripture referring to Angelina seemed to be a perfect match in my opinion. All fictional.

Obviously I don't believe it's in the scriptures that the anti-christ is supposed to make a tv appearance on a certain date.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Remember in 2 Thesalonians 4, in verse 3 the bible says KJV

"[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition".

There has to first come the falling away of the 1/3 of the body of Christ, brought about by the 13 of the fallen angels that followed licifer.

"Let no man deceive you by any means:"

2Thes.2
[1] Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
[2] That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
[5] Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
[6] And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
[7] For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
[8] And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[9] Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
[13] But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
[14] Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
[15] Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
[16] Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
[17] Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

So there is no way around this we just have to be patient, no one will know who it is untill God reveals him, if the word says so it is so!So there is no way around this we just have to be patient, no one will know who it is untill God reveals him, if the word says so it is so!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
According to some scriptures, he will make himself known today. It says the whole world will see him. (TV) (UFO) ????....I am very skeptical about this. But its worth watching to see who might fit the mold.

What Scriptures are you referring too, please? There are none I know of that hold the honor of being God-breathed that mention 6/6/06 at all, and certainly none that mention that date and the anti-christ becoming known.

Mark 12:24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The important thing to know is that we are living in the end times and we ca trust no one, not even the government.

Check these out:..video.google.com...

There are worse things to worry about like your soul! No one else is concerned except you and God! In revelation the Bible tells us thst every man has to work out his own salvation, so we have to choose now whom we will serve, God or Man?

We have to seek our own security! Find out how we can survive in Christ Jesus, He will blow your mind with the things he will reveal to you about what is going on right now! The runway of the New Denver airport is shaped like a swastica!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join