It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Spot the Antichrist on TV today- Please post it here!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't have a television and I don't read a newspaper. Am I gonna be OK?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will give the world its first peek at their newborn daughter by releasing photos of Shiloh Nouvel, with profits going to charity.
CNN yesterday

Shiloh Nouvel?

Shiloh is the Messiah, "the peaceful one", right?

so Shiloh Nouvel is the new Messiah, right?

And her first action in this world is selling her own image to help starving african children?

How can you not admire someone like that?

And coincidentally, the Shiloh verse (gen.49:10) is believed to be a prophecy for Jesus, while Muslims believe it is a prophecy for Muhammad... (from the same wikilink).

Quite a headstart for a false prophet.

*sarcasm off**

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
I don't have a television and I don't read a newspaper. Am I gonna be OK?
I really dont know. :shk:

I'm going to take a nap- hope i dont miss the "sighting"

You know, this antichrist could even be Bill Clinton. *sigh* Such a good man- i hope his demons haven't come back full force

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Nevermind, you wanted this to be serious....

edit = remove the mark of the Beast!

[edit on 6/6/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Carry on about business. Your going to see lots of things on the TV today so just turn it off because nothing will happen. Im still waiting for Titor, the Atlantic comet strike, Ausi Bloke...Oh how the list goes on...Satan is going to have to get in line like everyone else.

Don't you think that when the Prince of Darkness makes his television debut, your going to hear about it...TVguide perhaps......

Unreal

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Link Fixed.

AP: U.S. to give Iran nuclear technology

[edit on 6-6-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Fixed Link

I know its off topic and all, but does this sound a little bit like what happened near the beggining of WW2 with Hitler, They appeased him and let him keep the land he had already conqured, but he couldnt settle with that he began to attack more and more. Many people say history repeats itself, all im waiting for now is the assasinaton of a very important person, like Arch Duke Ferdinand in WW1. After the assasination the world will begin to fight in a Nuclear World War the first of its kind, One will rise, he will be the on who can help the world come back from turmoil claiming to use his powers to bring fire from the sky, to striker fear and love into our hearts, be prepared for this is no joke people. The time is near and although many believe tehre is nothing to fear, we need to be prepared. Wether the Anti-Christ is real or not, WW3 is iminent, and someone will rise to power. With the U.S. Dollar trying to be put out of business, and with so many other countries looking for a better form of currency, I think I smell a mark of the beast on the way?? Look a dg's avatar thing, 6 6 6 in a barcode, what are barcodes on now adays? EVERYTHING! Look on your bible for christs sakes there there to! Credit Cards use BARCODES that often contain 666 so if we want a "credit card" that we can't lose, that everyone can have, as a common type of currency, where better to put it then the back of your hand?

[edit on 6-6-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Maybe you find him on the internet?
This site looks suspicious www.v-generations.com

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
O Darn, do I have to turn on the tube.
I think I'll wait for flyers or look for images in the sky. Will they make us recycle the flyers?

I hope that Beelzebub remembered to stamp "Green Peace Approved - Recycled" on all the flyers!

I guess I will turn on the tube and see if I catch anything (if the tv still works, I don't remember the last time I watched it.) If I see my stepmother on tv, I am claiming her!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Antichrist on TV? Nah, false alarm people, Bush doesn't have a TV announcement today.

"Ladies an' gentlemen, peoples of america. Stay calm, I hear through my CIA sources that there are Snakes-----on a plane!"

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
wolfofwar, Bush was on t.v today, but he cannot be the antichrist. He's a war monger and hasn't brought peace anywhere yet...plus I don't think you'll ever get that unanimous vote of confidence from the world's population for him.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is this like a Where's Waldo hunt?

I haven't watched TV all day. I seldom do. Besides, what about all the people in the world who dont have TV's, Newspapers, and can't read?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
where's waldo

does anyone else find it totally ironic and hypocritical to message of "god" if we have to fear peace and the messenger of peace?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Okay, for all you hexakosioihexekontahexaphobics out there, I'm going to provide a serious link for your perusal and contemplation.

The gentleman authoring the site is L Ray Smith, and I truly believe he has as good a take on scripture and Christianity as anyone I've encountered on line or in person. There's a lot of content on his site and IMHO, it's well worth delving into if you're a spiritual searcher, and especially of a Christian persuasion. (WARNING: It's challenging and if you're a church going "fundamentalist" hellfire-and brimstone Christian, or Catholic, he WILL make you angry. Hopefully, he'll also make you THINK). This link is one small part of his site.

Who is the Beast? This section goes into great detail in building the case.

I think the entire article is well worth reading if you are interested in the evidence for his assertation, but I won't leave you in suspense. He came to the same conclusion as Walt Kelly's comic strip character, "Pogo". In Pogo the Possum's words, "We have met the enemy, and he is us".

If you make it through that section, continue on to the next one-
The Beast Within

A lot to contemplate. Just a suggestion for those so inclined.

We'll be fine.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Putin - talking about US relations and Russia heading the G8 this year

Could...could it be Putin?

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 6-6-2006 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Found her:

www.hissandpop.com...

We all knew it was her anyway.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It's not Roker, it's the Hot Dog

Edit: Wow, Spiderj, we have very different interpretations of evil

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Edit: Wow, Spiderj, we have very different interpretations of evil

I was going to say the same exact thing!

And you stumped me with the dog, I'd have picked roker everytime.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
^

Well, so the day moves on and we still dont know who it is. Ok. But what is important to know is that said evil has been "unchained".....Its out there now.
We may not know who she/he is...
We may not have a clear picture...
But we do know this is the day evil got loose. Hmmm....If the previous era wasnt it, i wonder what's in store for us!!!

I have 3 AC"s in mind: Clinton/Blair/ Putin (Not necessarily in that order)

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Spotted lurking the threads in BelowTopSecret earlt this morning.....

Don't be fooled by this disguise...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join