It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Spot the Antichrist on TV today- Please post it here!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
hello everybody its darren van reenen or the antichrist.just a short reply on your article.im affraid im not on tv at the moment,but fingers crossed someday soon i hope .there is no doubt who i am the world of intelegance have known about me for almost two years.i know this to be true because they have been trying to kill me from the begining,and denying its happening in the public arena ,but the leaders of nations know exactly what is happening its outrageos to think that our so called leaders keep such secrets from us,but thats the way they want it .someday the truth will have to come out about there murderous intent on un armed civilians in my town canvey island england.i think there attemps on my life could cause retaliation on there own people ,like wildfires ,hurricaes,finantial meltdown ,extreme weather,earthquakes.ect.to put it straight they should change there policy on no negotiation and denial.they all know the truth but they just carry on regardless of the consiquences to there own populations .im not the bad guy ask your leaders and they will lie

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It has come to my attention that the Anti-Christ will not be on TV. I'm beginning to believe that the Anti-Christ is the TV. This is why I believe this is the case.
1. Almost everyone has one. And it feeds you information and takes about critical thinking.
2. Often times when I pass someone watching to get something in another room I catch myself pausing to watch the idiocy for a second almost in a dazed state. Even if it's a commercial.
3. It keeps everyone sedated and entertained and everyone loves it even though there's nothing on most of the time.
4. Where else can you find a gaggle of false prophets and fake news?
5. Most people we know in our lives have been influenced by something they've seen on TV.
6. Watch how little children react when they watch TV. They look like zombies.
7. Since the Dawn of TV, the quality of life both in our homes and communities has taken a turn for the worse.

I'm sure I have a ton more things to point out on why the TV is the Anti Christ. The TV is an inhuman monster with many heads who has control of the world. Seriously think about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
TV/Internet is the beast out of the sea, aka Dajal, and to a prophet 2000 years ago it would appear as if we worship it.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm an atheist, but DONALD TRUMP fits many of the requirements of the anti christ as described in Revelation

1) He's a businessman that came into politics based on falsehoods and lies, and is loved by the masses that believe him
2) He twists the words of The Bible to suit his needs
3) His golden hair could be mistaken to be seen as "The Head of a Lion" (Mane)
4) His larger than average stomach could be described as "The Body of a Bear"
5) He has created worship of false idols (millions of people follow his every move on The Apprentice)

Several signs of Revelation have already been met

"Many will come in the name of Christ and deceive many" (Republican Party in General)

"There will be wars and rumors of wars among nations and kingdoms" (TRUE)

"Famines, pestilences, and Earthquakes (TRUE) - Famines in Africa, pestulences of many kinds, and increased Earthquakes caused by fracking

"Orthodox Christians will be delivered up and Killed" (TRUE) - ISIS is killing people just for being Christian

"Everywhere Men will hate and betray each other" (TRUE) You can't have a decent discussion with your neighbor anymore in case they shoot you

"Many False Prophets will appear and deceive many" (TRUE) Joel Olsteen "

"The Love of Many will grow cold" (TRUE) More than 50% of marriages end in divorce

" The Gospel will be preached throughout the world 'for a witness unto all nations'" (TRUE) Thanks to TV, the Gospel is being preached throughout the world for all nations to witness

"After this Jews will become Orthodox Christians" (DEBATEABLE)

"Preparations will be made for the coming of Antichrist, called the son of perdition and the beast. Preceded by false prophets and false signs and wonders, Antichrist will be a master of illusion, of 'shock and awe', taking away people's freedom, but making them think that they have been freed. He will persecute the true servants of Christ with rage and fury. The Temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt for him to be enthroned there in the place of Christ - hence his name 'Antichrist', he who comes in the place of Christ" (WAITING)

"Signs will appear in the heavens, the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light, the stars will fall from heaven, the sea and the waves will roar and the powers of heaven will be shaken " (WAITING)

"The sign of the Son of man (the Cross) will appear in the heavens and then will take place the Second Coming of Christ with power and great glory. Angels will be sent and shall gather the elect together 'from the four winds' (WAITING)

EIGHT out of TWELVE ARE CONFIRMED. Possibly NINE.

No wonder so many people think we're living in the end times.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Was Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, or Vladimir Putin on TV.
No doubt they all were. If there was an Anti Christ I would expect it to be one of these three.
a reply to: dgtempe

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dgtempe

the anti-Christ is locked up on an island to the east. He has not been seen by media.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Jerry Springer.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join