It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Spot the Antichrist on TV today- Please post it here!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Amusing thread to say the least but if anyone here really understands the Bible (I'll refrain from posting scripture for now) should understand that the antichrist will show up after some horrific world conflagration and power shift. (Hint, something bad happens that throws the world balance of power off allowing the antichrist to come to power) the antichrist will show up with "plan" of world peace which of course will be a bunch of balogne.. You all get the idea. Think about it: The Bible says that in the end things will come apart in a 'cascade' fashioin. One thing will happen RIGHT after another causing the hearts of men to fail them. The Bible mentions stars falling from Heaven and 'mountains' flying off into the sea. (Volcanoes blowing off their top part?) Imagine a day where you wake up and turn on the news to find out about a 'super earthquake' in california and no sooner than you hear about this other earthquake.. then a super volcano erupts at Mt St Helens and then another.. Kilamanjaro? (sp)
THEN a tsunami.. You get the gist.. Things start coming apart thus 'triggering' other events... Wars break out.. Nukes start going off..Martial law gets imposed in the US. After a world conflagration such as this what entity in the world today would you think would come to power? It's going to be none other than the UN with the US controlling it. I know I'll catch alot of flak for this but I believe that America is mystery babylon in the Bible. (Yes, the SAME baylon that protects Israel during the Gog Magog invasion and the SAME babylon that is burned from end to end in revelations)

Heck,.. Good ol' Georgy Bush could be the Antichrist as far as I'm concerned. (I pray this is not the case)

It's gets deeper than this but I'll leave you guys with that for now.

One thing I know for sure:
The stage has been set for a centralized power grid for the world and martial law in America courtesy of the globalists elite. What the 'trigger' is going to be 'exactly' I have no idea but it's fun to think about.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by TxSecret]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
NO BEAST TODAY

But the "Portal" has been openned. The beast walks among us now.

Things are bound to get worse.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Founded the Anti-Christ, folks, here is it!

OMG!!
I knew it! I knew it!!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
On right now..

Ok, thats it. My tinfoil hat is going to be superglued on. You have convinced me. I will hide amongst my tomatoe plants. And I better get started on repenting for my sins.

Now thats gonna take longer than the 7 year tribulation......

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
hehe.. Martha Stewart?

You got me with that one. (Tears in my eyes from laughing so hard)

One thing is for certain, when the antichrist 'shows up', you will know it and as much as I hate to say it.. You will see him on TV. Tin foil hats on or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret
Amusing thread to say the least but if anyone here really understands the Bible (I'll refrain from posting scripture for now) should understand that the antichrist will show up after some horrific world conflagration and power shift.

The Geneva Protocols will be terminated. Is this not terrible and a shift of power?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Poor Martha;

All she wants you to do is make napkin rings out of pine cones and poach that salmon properly and you will poach it properly or you will suffer her mighty wraith.

Oh lowe and be warned fore my master shall feast upon your souls in a thin yet fluffy crepe (of the damned!) with powdered suger (from hell!) and a lovely cranberry syrup garnish (from Vermont!) and she shall condemn you all to the fiery pits of um actually I think I've gotten ahead of myself and Martha's a pretty big stickler about schedules.

Let me tell ya, the last guy that tried to start the apocolypse early got fired on the spot. Then she rammed a hot poker up his hitherehowareya which is bad enough, but I can't even think about trying to look for another job in this economy.

She already outsourced the four horsemen to India. Now it's Death, Famine, Sanji and War.

What are you gonna do, job is job.

SPiderj

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
According to some scriptures, he will make himself known today. It says the whole world will see him. (TV) (UFO) ????

Which scriptures would those be?

I dont recall them???

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I don't think it will be a viewing on TV that will ascertain who the next anti christ will be. I think it will be something vastly more accessable world wide - from a cave in Afghanistan to a field in Australia, to a Farm in China, - I am talking about the Internet.
So who bought this wonderful tool to the realm of mass communications? You can see him alright everytime you boot up Windows (although not in his physical form but in his spirit).
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the antichrist - Bill Gates

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Pat Robertson.

You know he has a huge following, so many devoted idiots.

Originally posted by the secret web

Personally I'm waiting till 6/6/8 ...THE NEIGHBOUR OF THE BEAST!!!!

[edit on 6/6/2006 by the secret web]

ha ha, yay another fan of uncyclopedia!

[edit on 6-6-2006 by aniiohsowtf]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Ow SpiderJ..

Laughing so hard it hurts.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't think we'll see anything today.

but this is one hell of a thread!!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret
Ow SpiderJ..Laughing so hard it hurts.

Thanks Tx, but Martha is such any easy foil it pretty much wrote itself...but I does what I can.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
According to the Bible the antichrist wont show up untill we have a one world government. He will become the leader of the one world government.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
stop looking for me, I´m not planning to appear on tv today

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The anti christ won't be revealed until the temple falls first. Don't know for sure, but the anniversary month for the previous two temples fallen are in the beginning of August; hence 9th of Av(I believe Aug. 2-10 somewhere in there) He will sit on a newly found 'ark' in the newly built temple. This will not be the real ark. Also disaster does have to happen first, then the anti-christ will step in with solution.

On a different note, reports today, on the surface, say the US proposed it will 'help' Iran with it's nuclear technology. Isn't that nice?
Google news

[edit on 6-6-06 by pacman]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Its been one heck of a day!!! Now we must look forward to the next prediction- June 9???

That gives us a few days to recoup. Have a good nite.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Found him!!!

Look at all the 666s in the background!!
He'll control our souls through his evil "essence"!!

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Apoc]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Oh Well. Either the Beast was on Friends or Seinfeld 'cause all I saw in the sky today was severe lightning, I truely looked even though the advisory said "stay away from windows and seek safe shelter".
See Ya All in 2012

WIS

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I saw The Omen today pretty good movie... Damien Thorne is probablly the Anti-Christ.. Probablly...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join