It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Spot the Antichrist on TV today- Please post it here!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well one time I was sitting next to these girls and they were exchaning cell phone numbers and one of them said her last 3 numbers were 666. Its funny for some reason I didnt just have a feeling she was going to say that but I knew she was. And I dont know who she was and I never seen her before.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptik1st
Its definitley got to be David Blaine!!! Hes the anit-christ!

I know... he gives me the creeps too! I don't know if he is the antichrist or not, but he's certainly got the tools of deception and weirdness. What about that guy Chris Angel? The guy who walks up walls and levitates in the middle of times square? They both are creepy. ugh.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
His name is Avi Ben-Abraham. An Isreali. I first noticed him in the Sunday Chicago Tribune on 7/22/01. A three page article, which I thought was weird. I don't want to say anymore but want feed back. Look up the Tribune Archives and his name under Goggle! Let me Know what you think?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Do you all not know who the Anti-Christ is? The world must be blind. He is already among you 'the man of sin'- He is loved by the whole world, and does every sin that is under the sun. He has already had his influence and has been established. How much murder has he shown you? How much murder has he caused in the world? He has made a mockery of perfection. Everything behind him is money (Christ said ye cannot serve both manna and God). Everything about him is false (He has misrepresented everything and has led to much evil thinking). Christ was the 'son of man' but the Anti-Christ is not the son of man. Everyone who is in his service is 'of the world' serving the 'prince of worldly things'-Satan. There is none who is more worldly, there is none who has had as much influence, there is none that has done as much evil. You were all looking for the Anti-Christ on TV and you didn't stop to look at the TV itself? Everything behind it is corporate (all about money)- and because of it's mass distraction and it's fueling of the corporate machine the poor have gotten poorer and the masses have lost touch with God's reality. There is nothing that influences mankind more (2 billion TVs worldwide)- and it has all been a worldy influence. It has fueled the corporate society that doesn't even allocate 1% of it's budget to the world's poorest (.75%-19bil annually)-- while the same society spends $420 billion annually on the means of war, military (killing people). As a result 10.5 million innocent children die each year from starvation. Christ cared about 'the least of these'- the Anti-Christ does not. See blog.myspace.com... for more info. He is revealed. Shiloh.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Isn't the first sign of the anti-christ that he will revive dead tongue in cheek threads and then bum out the unholy?

Just curious. I think I read that in the book of Interneticus...diddly.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have had an eerie feeling about Barack Obama since he was elected to the Senate in 2004. I cannot say that he is the antichrist but I feel he is going to be a major player in the end times scenario.

A day after the election I was dwelling on him all day and then did a search and found out that he has a muslim background. He also has aspirations for the presidency.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
I have had an eerie feeling about Barack Obama since he was elected to the Senate in 2004. I cannot say that he is the antichrist but I feel he is going to be a major player in the end times scenario.

A day after the election I was dwelling on him all day and then did a search and found out that he has a muslim background. He also has aspirations for the presidency.

I know he has given a speech or two at the Trilateral Commission or CFR (don't remember offhand which one), so he's in the loop possibly on some NWO-ish stuff. I don't like how people are fawning over him instantly though, I have mentioned to some of my friends that something doesn't seem right with someone who can ascend politically so fast, with such support.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
I have mentioned to some of my friends that something doesn't seem right with someone who can ascend politically so fast, with such support.

I have noticed that also. Iwent to other message boards and found the same thing. Someone mentioned they had a spooky feeling about him when he became a senator.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
All interesting stuff...but lets face it anti christ or no anti christ we've all got to sort this world out!

Poverty
Hunger Disease
coruption
killing

Its all our own fault for being lazy b'tards,sitting on our ****'s and letting it happen,i'm no saint and just an average bloke so i'm not having a personal dig.

If it does all kick off...maybe we all should burn in hell...

Oh and if my money's on one of those scarey fanatical christian types the ones that spout about gods word from a TV studio,then get driven in their limo to there multi million dollar house.
i'll put a £10 on it!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Just a thought......
Let's keep making the war over in the middle east look worse and worse, and there will never be peace in the middle east. I have had a thought for the past few months on who or what the antichrist will be, with this I have noticed that Iran is always saying that they are waiting for the 12th imam. The Jews still beleive that Jesus was not their messiah and are still waiting as well. If somehow the 12th imam returned, "out of his well", he is who I beleive could bring peace to the middle east and the rest of the world....but only for a short while. And he will say he is the messiah and all the religions have strayed so that is why he is here to help his stary lambs find their way back to the shepard(wolf).

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying: "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.
For many will come in My name, saying, "I am the Christ," and will deceive many.

This is a great link for anyone who needs some update on what it says about the antichrist or beast
www.biblegateway.com...

CSIDE702

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I still stick with my original candidate.
Now if I could just think where I,ve seen her before

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Haha Agent T, that took me a minute. I thought to myself someones a Star trek freak but it dawned seconds later who that is photoshoped.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I found these comments interesting from a speech from Barack Obama:

Moreover, given the increasing diversity of America’s population, the dangers of sectarianism have never been greater. Whatever we once were, we are no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.

This brings me to my second point. Democracy demands that the religiously motivated translate their concerns into universal, rather than religion-specific, values. It requires that their proposals be subject to argument, and amenable to reason.

This may be difficult for those who believe in the inerrancy of the Bible, as many evangelicals do. But in a pluralistic democracy, we have no choice.

At some fundamental level, religion does not allow for compromise. It insists on the impossible. If God has spoken, then followers are expected to live up to God’s edicts, regardless of the consequences. To base one’s life on such uncompromising commitments may be sublime; to base our policy making on such commitments would be a dangerous thing.

blogs.suntimes.com...

I am not promoting him as the antichrist, but want people to be aware of him and listen to what he says. The muslim influence in his background concerns me greatly. The quotes I pulled from his speech above concern me also.

I'll repeat he could be a major player to turn the U.S. over to the antichrist.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I walked by the news station and think I was on tv for a brief moment. So, it's probably me. And if so.....sorry in advance.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I have been researching possible people that could be the antichrist I found one name that fits almost perfect I feel this man may be the antichrist his name is Arcadi Gaydamak. You need to read his biography and his life. He seems to be one of the most trusted men in the middle east according to Isarel and remember Isarel will be decieved to trust the antichrist this man is also saying that he would like to see world peace and have the temple rebuilt and has been involved in peace talks of this. go to website

en.wikipedia.org...

also www.gazette.com put his name in and there is all kind of information on his life and what he is doing today he has also set up his own politcal party. Let me know what you think? Thanks God bless all of you.

Supposedly, we should be able to see the antichrist today on tv. He will make himself known.
So, please post your best guess here (after you think you saw him)

Keep it on a serious tone or this will be shipped to BTS!

So, lets keep our eyes open
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
oh em gee,

bill clinton is the anti-christ and hillary is babylon the great, because shes going to be riding the beast, mr. clinton!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If you Spot the Antichrist on TV today- Please post it here!\
i think the anti christ will be john edwards

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This was the antichrist on television.

Without Nostradamus they name two of the three "antichrists".

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Supposedly, we should be able to see the antichrist today on tv. He will make himself known.
So, please post your best guess here (after you think you saw him)

Keep it on a serious tone or this will be shipped to BTS!

So, lets keep our eyes open

The antichrist is not revealed as of yet:

II Thessalonians 2:1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I agree that the world will see/hear the antichrist on television, newspapers, internet, radio, etc... But not until he is revealed! I personally am a pretribulationist, meaning that once the true believers in Christ are taken to be with Lord, then the antichrist arises to deceive and destroy!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Momento

He most likely will.
like someone said up there, he will make himself know, not only tv but newspapers, magazines... ect.

but it got me thinking after watching oprah's church thing on youtube.
Oprah????
I'm currently researching everything but,
if anyone now, i think it maybe her.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join