It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DaVinciCode Cover (UK Paperback) Three 6's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed this on the front cover of the UK paperback version of Dan Brown's book?

img111.imageshack.us...

Im probably just seeing things because its late here lol, but wat do u think.. possible?

Shinobi x

[edit on 6-6-2006 by ShinobiAurora]

img165.imageshack.us...

This is a better size for viewing

[edit on 6-6-2006 by ShinobiAurora]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Anything is possible. Consider that Dan Brown supposedly researches a subject for a full year before writing the first sentence. This is what he says, anyway. Assuming this statement is true, how can you research the subject of Christianity for that long and get so many facts about its history so blatantly incorrect? Unless the intention all along was to incite an anti-christian movement. Churches have been screaming about this since the book's release, and it will continue. Are the sixes on the cover really there? Possibly, but I really wouldn't be surprised if Dan Brown intentionally put them there. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
By the way, i was in no way implying that Dan Brown is the Antichrist LOL.......

He says that he spends a year for the research of a book, but after about a month he must get bored of 'researching'... i mean solitaire just doesnt get any more exciting as that length of time passes!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
could as easily be 999 or fish bait.

There are very few FACTS associated with pauline xianity.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Since when has an author designed a book cover?? I thought it always went to the publishers and they chose an individual artist to do various covers and between author and publisher they both pick a suitable cover. Is that correct? Just I was always under the impression this was the case.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
its probably just a coincidence..i think accusing him of being the anti-christ is a tad strong
... but his book is very widely hated by many christians... lol

peace out

TheOne

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
its probably just a coincidence..i think accusing him of being the anti-christ is a tad strong
... but his book is very widely hated by many christians... lol

peace out

TheOne

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
Since when has an author designed a book cover?? I thought it always went to the publishers and they chose an individual artist to do various covers and between author and publisher they both pick a suitable cover. Is that correct? Just I was always under the impression this was the case.

I design all of mine. Here is an example.

The cover design can be done by the author, but the publisher has to sign off on it. If there is no qualms, however, they call it good and send it to the press.

top topics

join