It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure, i'd say they've gone into 'holiday' mode , like 'relax and enjoy the ride', while behind the scenes, both in the UK and US things are at boiling point, but the main issues of the day, like that rade in london where an innocent man was shot , allmost seem irrelevant to them.
Their is smoke and mirrors going on here.maybe the Illiminati are setting their stage.......

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Is that the BBC you are talking about? I don't get that channel, but yes everything seems soooo Rosey doesn't it? To many bizarre things, no mention of it. Nothing may happen on the 19th, but somethings getting ready to pop....I can feel it in my blood. I don't even want to leave the house anymore.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
I was just browsing... and I came by an article that states that 6,000 U.S Govt Officials have been ordered to underground bunkers in the mts on June 19th. They say its JUST A DRILL... But for those of you that remember the London Bombings and the 9/11 Attacks BOTH Occured During "Anti-Terrorism Drills".
I just heard that NASA is going to allow the one of the International Space Stations cargo pods re-enter the atmosphere on June 19, 2006, how convenient, enemies of the state could launch a misssile or detonate a device at the same trajectory end point, and then say oh we thought it was the cargo pod. HA HA
Heres the Link ... Its the Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com...

Ram

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
In the northern hemisphere the summer solstice corresponds to the date,
when the apparent longitude of the Sun is equal to 90 degrees
and it marks the beginning of this season.

The date of summer solstice in 2006 is on June 21th at 12h 26m UTC.

In the Gregorian calendar created in 1582, the summer solstice can occur on June 19th, 20th, 21th or 22th.
----------------------------

Would it happend to be that the Drill, would go on from 19th to 22th?

That is a question i hope someone else could awnser.

50 federal agencies from the State Department to the Commodity Futures Trading Commission will say goodbye to their families

It proberly means nothing..I don't know, but is it normal that a newspaper talks about saying goodbye to theire families?
Just my thoughts -

was the Drill from 19th to 23th..
Magic numbers...

I qoute myself. Cause i have an idea i might be ignored - people police-ing each other..Reminds me of that stuff that happend just before the Nazi's came to power.

Turn the blind eye to everything - is the state of being.

Anyway - if people would figure out, in USA, that something sinister is going on in the US-Government - You wouldn't be given the chance to say a word. The distaster would allready be all over USA before you can say "beer".
---------------------------
Okay - i believe in conspiracy. It makes sense, actually it only makes sense if there is someone who would like to put the world in chains.
Nothing makes sense anymore. The only thing that makes sense is the "conspiracy". And offcourse the worldcup in football.
I understand so well that most people can't cope with this conspiracy about a sinister Government.
And especially not now - where it has all gone "Out of bounce". The reason you still believe in your Top Elite Human Leaders - is that you have become use to insanity...
Insanity is that box we call living - and our daily life. The leaders shake the box - it has no windows..And they shake it again, you all fall, but get up again - and do the things they taught you, that your families was taught for hundreds of years. Pick up your normal cars and suitcases - and move on the next day, going to job - talking to the air.. Actually it has done something to our memory - we don't seem to remember what happend the day before this anymore, cause they are repeating it over and over again until the water is boiling.

How on earth should you deviate from the norm, when the world plays out it's daily mechanism infront of your eyes every day? It's called "Boil The Frog"

As they easy and with out you knowing it, build up a prison around you, you just don't see the fence.

Most of us Cracknuts - are in reality trying to help you see - we are trying to make you understand that the world is going in the direction it's seems to be going.

One thing is - and it's a huge problem...

You love your leaders to much, It's like a relationship where the woman is beaten up, but she still believes she loves the husband. That is how it is.

You can't see it.
------------------------------------
It is starting to scare me - cause it's a planetary Alert - Our planet - and the human speices are in the dangerZone - Now it's not just the Animals we eat, that is dying - People are being taught that humans are like low insects..Bugs..useless peices of worktools. Our spirit is being taken over by a system - and that system is ruled by people who worship some very strange Gods!

what ever.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The chance that there will happen something on 19/06 is small , the chance there will happen something this summer is big (i'd like to say huge , but you're never 100 % certain)
I think a new 'terrorist attack' on the US is coming , this will be enough to attack Iran.
Another possibility is N. Korea , a long-missile rocket could be launched , this would cause an attack on N.Korea.

Share thoughts...

BTW , i'm new to this forum

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I continued to be amazed at all this.....I can't help but think that some on this thread will TRUELY be dissappointed on 6/20.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Texas Volunteer
I continued to be amazed at all this.....I can't help but think that some on this thread will TRUELY be dissappointed on 6/20.

So , another one who is sure that there won't happen a thing on 06/19 ?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So , another one who is sure that there won't happen a thing on 06/19 ?

Are you sure something will happen? Unfortunately for some of you, on 6/20 the sun is going to rise, and the birds will sing.

Here's the problem...
You all operate under a "NO WIN" scenario.
Something catastrophic happens - Govt had a hand in it;
Nothing happens - Just not the right time yet;
Kill a terrorist leader - Well, that's just a set-up;
Can't find a terrorist leader - Govt is in-competent;
Conduct civilian and military drills - that's a cover up to some large-scale event;
Don't conduct preparedness drills - Govt is again incompetent

WHAT A WONDERFUL AND CONVENIENT WAY TO GO THRU LIFE. Conspiracy theorist must operate that way for all this discussion to work

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
In my previous post i said 'The chance that there will happen something on 19/06 is small'

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CC01
In my previous post i said 'The chance that there will happen something on 19/06 is small'

Then why state another who sure nothing will not? NOTHING is going to happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I just wanted to know you are one of them , because i am convinced that every day in our live there is a chance of another big thing that happens.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CC01
I just wanted to know you are one of them , because i am convinced that every day in our live there is a chance of another big thing that happens.

One of them?? Who exactly...part of the little green men?
All I'm saying is what a SAD way to go thru life.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
I'm not sure, i'd say they've gone into 'holiday' mode , like 'relax and enjoy the ride', while behind the scenes, both in the UK and US things are at boiling point, but the main issues of the day, like that rade in london where an innocent man was shot , allmost seem irrelevant to them.
Their is smoke and mirrors going on here.maybe the Illiminati are setting their stage.......

All the birds and animals have left my area, somethings up.

What is at the boiling point. Where did you get this from. Smoke and mirrors where.

Hey Texas addicted yet. You seem to keep coming back to see if something more out of this world has been written from the last time you were here.

Where do these guys dig this stuff up.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Steve,
You're right...I guess I'm addicted to all the insanity I read. I truely did not understand the cottage industry that's been created by these people.

It's truely pathetic.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
A note to ALL members posting in this thread

There is NO need to quote the post directly preceeding yours.

Quoting – Please Review This Link.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is how MI5 opperate, they have people out there doing what Texas is doing to here.

Animals have 6th sense, some humans have it as well, these people notice things a lot of others are blind too,because of being brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Business is as usual in my part of the U.K, as far as I can tell.

I'll be well pissed if there are attacks on the 19th or thereabouts. My 21st birthday is on the 23rd.

Ram

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Some of you still don't really get it, do you?

Here is an easy to understand video for you people who are not yet informed about this worlds crisis we are in.

This should explain why - some of us live a "S.A.D" life.

If you can understand "English" or "American" then you should be able to understand this Video - And maybe it will really help you understand why we come up with mad ideas, like, we don't really like when a super power holds drills

This video explain alot of your questions.

Good luck.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I got so ruffled I forgot to say.... The National Guard in Portland, Oregon is doing Drills all this week. My neighbor is in the guard, and she said they are practicing with their Chemical suits on and everything. Is this going on everywhere....can anyone atest to this elsewhere???
I live very near an Army base in Colorado. This week has been filled with all kinds of abnormal activity. I've been awakened every night this week by explosions on the artillery range, sirens, etc. I've heard it all before, but it's usually in the morning or afternoon, and only for a short while. This week it's been going on basically 24 hrs/day.

Ram

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i was just playing with some numbers...

Dates.

6/22 = 622 - drill should end on 6/22? am i correct or not? (who cares)

9/11 = 911 - (we all know this date.)

622 - 911 = 289 (put together the end date of the Bunker-Drill - and the 9/11 = 289

289 + 911 = 1200 (i just for the heck of it, multiply the number 289 and 911, gives 1200 exact!!! -

289 + 622 = 911

622 i just mirrored number of 911 - and don't they just love to mirror everything? Whatever 289 means and 1200 means in the occult i have no idea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I warn you - there is something magic about that end date! - 6/22
Am i wrong that the drill don't end the 22th?

911 minus 622 = 289

289 plus 911 = 1200
289 plus 622 = 911

Maybe it's just me - but i find it strange. But sure - nothing will happend.....

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Ram]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join