It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I guess another conspiracy bites the dust.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
I guess another conspiracy bites the dust.

Why do you say that? As far as I can tell, it's only the 13th. We have a few days before we can say 'another one bites the dust'.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You know you are right. I looked at my calender wrong this morning. I am sorry.
Hopefully I can post the same next monday.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I just started reviewing some of the threads on this website. The posts that are listed are some of the best comedy ever! Really, some of you should go to Hollywood.

Don't worry...come 6/20...gonna all still be here! Nice fantasy though. I will be back on 6/20 to tell you all......."TOLD YA SO!!!!!!"

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Texas Volunteer
I just started reviewing some of the threads on this website. The posts that are listed are some of the best comedy ever! Really, some of you should go to Hollywood.

Don't worry...come 6/20...gonna all still be here! Nice fantasy though. I will be back on 6/20 to tell you all......."TOLD YA SO!!!!!!"

Texas you hit the nail on the head. The scary part is most of the people here believe it.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thanks Steve

I have a friend that REALLY believes in this stuff. I registered to see what all of this is about. WHOA! I didn't realize there were all these people around with nothing to do.

Instead of these folks trying to tie an inflating economy to a nuke attack...try a little "PRODUCTIVITY"! Nothing like a bit of hard work to get things right.

This is a very entertaining site.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You know you are right. I looked at my calender wrong this morning. I am sorry.
Hopefully I can post the same next monday.

Just copy (ctrl C) and paste (ctrl V)!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

First off, don't join the site just to attack it's people and the entire site in general.
Second, most people don't truly think a nuke will go off on the 19th people understand that you can't trust mainstream media and hypothesise that it is POSSIBLE that there could be an attack, never stated as FACT that there WILL be an attack. Your ignorance of this site is painfully clear, you declare ATSers have nothing to do and are "unproductive" yet you waste your oh-so-productive time to put the entire site down like that? What a meaningless attack, and downright rude I should add.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the comment. Just so I understand.....all this site is about is for people to sit around and "hypothesize" about scenarios???? So you really don't believe any of this? WOW! That's even more unproductive than I originally thought!!! I got an idea for you...why don't you all just deal in reality. I mean really, I can hypothesize that I will have to go to the bathroom tomorrow, or that the sun will rise in the east. I just don't see the point to all of this. Again, I have a friend that believes this crap. I'm just checking it all out. Frankly, too much for me.
This is all really very sad.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hey Rock, there is an awful lot of junk that is put on here. I actually find some interesting and the rest junk. Nobody is insulting anybody here. We are allowed our opinions. This is America, freedom of speech and all that. Oh I forgot thats a conspiracy for another thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hey thanks for the comment. Just so I understand.....all this site is about is for people to sit around and "hypothesize" about scenarios???? So you really don't believe any of this? WOW! That's even more unproductive than I originally thought!!! I got an idea for you...why don't you all just deal in reality...This is all really very sad.

Funny. You know... you're right. I do need a life. Thanks for the help

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Seriously,
Yes, so far I have found some of the stuff here interesting. Steve is correct, there is a bunch of crapola here. Wasn't trying to be insulting, just trying to understand all of this. Frankly, I can't deal in the "Don't Trust Anybody" mentality. Can't get thru life that way. At any rate, this is my opinion, and this is America.
Thanks for having my back Steve.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Wasn't trying to be insulting

Yeah, right.
Anyway, go back and read some. Most people don't believe anything will happen. It's a theory based on things that happened during 9/11 and the London Bombings. It's just talk. I don't think anyone's digging shelters yet... Perhaps on the 18th though???

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You're welcome texas. And remember George Bush is the root of all problems.
(just joking on the Bush part)

[edit on 13-6-2006 by steve99]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hey Rock, there is an awful lot of junk that is put on here. I actually find some interesting and the rest junk. Nobody is insulting anybody here. We are allowed our opinions. This is America, freedom of speech and all that. Oh I forgot thats a conspiracy for another thread.

Theres tons of crap here, like the folks who claim to put out fires with their minds or work at Area 51. However..... He did not say that, he said that we all are unproductive people who have nothing better to do? He did insult the entire site did he not? Not just a small portion but the entire thing, and direct comments to the actual people. This is a conspiracy site, where we talk about CONSPIRACYS whether people take it to heart or for good reading or for a way to talk and debate current events, I don't see why we should be attacked for this?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Seriously,
Yes, so far I have found some of the stuff here interesting. Steve is correct, there is a bunch of crapola here. Wasn't trying to be insulting, just trying to understand all of this. Frankly, I can't deal in the "Don't Trust Anybody" mentality. Can't get thru life that way. At any rate, this is my opinion, and this is America.
Thanks for having my back Steve.

I agree that there is a bunch of crapola on this site, but that is not exclusive to ATS... This Site provides me with VALUABLE information regarding current events and world news... news that the US Media Does NOT Cover...not even mention!

There is a reason why Americans are considered to be ignorant to the rest of the world...and its because the Media only cares about America... I shouldn't say that because its not true...the Media only cares about RATINGS... Do you really think a rape trial or a missing girl in Aruba are the MOST IMPORTANT things going on in the world...or even the US?

I can tell that you are new to this site, you are not "awake" yet, you are probably in your 20's? ... just look at the some of the more credible threads on this site...and remember to check your Facts. Don't just take someone's word for it without doing research. There are a lot mis-guided people here...

I would recommend that you search and read threads about Albert Pike who predicted 3 world wars with SHOCKING details back in the 1800's! And there are connections between Pike and Illuminati...so were the World Wars orchastrated? Bush's GrandDaddy was supporting NAZI Germany...and later became a senator.

I also found the John Titor Achives to be Entertaining Readings of a Time Travelor from the Year 2036 who came back in time to warn americans of a Civil War that would begin in 2004/2005....followed by a World War in 2015.

I have always enjoyed reading prophesy of Nostradamus when I was a Child... but thats nothing compated to the EDGAR CAYCE... who i became familiar with after joining this website.

These are just a few of my favorite topics, and ATS provides 1 place and thousands of people to talk with about these topics.

BACK ON TOPIC NOW PLEASE!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hello,
I'm new to the forum, but i've been reading for quite some time.
I'm very sure something, very soon, is going to happen, whether it'll be on 19th is anyone's guess,put it this way, it wouldn't surprise me either way.Something don't smell right folks!, and it aint KFC!!.

The ones that are posting making fun, out of people's genuine concerns, are either ignorant, stupid or work for MI5/CIA

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i wonder if this attack could be the Phoenix Arizona event predicted to happen and possibly caused by the Illuminati

Ram

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
In the northern hemisphere the summer solstice corresponds to the date,
when the apparent longitude of the Sun is equal to 90 degrees
and it marks the beginning of this season.

The date of summer solstice in 2006 is on June 21th at 12h 26m UTC.

In the Gregorian calendar created in 1582, the summer solstice can occur on June 19th, 20th, 21th or 22th.
----------------------------

Would it happend to be that the Drill, would go on from 19th to 22th?

That is a question i hope someone else could awnser.

50 federal agencies from the State Department to the Commodity Futures Trading Commission will say goodbye to their families

It proberly means nothing..I don't know, but is it normal that a newspaper talks about saying goodbye to theire families?
Just my thoughts -
-------------------------------------
And offcourse - on April 19th, 1995 The Oklahoma Federal Building blew up.
that must be 4/19-95

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
I can tell that you are new to this site, you are not "awake" yet, you are probably in your 20's? ... just look at the some of the more credible threads on this site...and remember to check your Facts. Don't just take someone's word for it without doing research. There are a lot mis-guided people here...

Actually I am 45 with a Masters Degree, so I am educated both figuratively and literally. Yes, I first stated that I am new to the site. So far, I guess I simply don't get it. Why deal in discussion that's mostly fantasy? Deal with what is and educate yourself on the facts.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join