It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
As for the original post to this thread.............AGAIN, what basis in fact is there for the question/belief???
Military Exercises?...What's the big deal with that. They run them all the time. You all may refer to it as PRACTICE! Frankly, I want my military to practice and be prepared.
Bunker Drills?...Again so what! Just because the referenced article states that govt personell are saying good bye to their families? Do any of you say good bye when you leave or am I the only one?

See...most people here, once again, see all events as sinister. It's ok, that's the premise you must work under for this entire "cottage industry" to work.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This continuation of the Bush Dynasty drill is just one more slap in the face to the American people.

WE should be upset when the government uses OUR tax dollars rehearsing the use of secret
bunkers to KEEP US OUT in the event of a major catastrophe.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
How do you figure that's a slap in the face?
Do you not believe that government continuity and being able to function in the face of a crisis is not important? Do you truely not believe that some people in the government are more important than you to keeping this country running during a catastrophic event? I am sorry, but that's just fact! Unfortunately, some are more important than others! You cannot keep the country running, and neither can I, nor most of the public. Time and again, we see what happens when basic services breakdown and no law and order enforcement exists. Chaos breaksout.

Sorry, I just don't get the slap in the face thing. I suppose you are just upset they didn't include you in the bunker.

My top secret Bat Phone is ringing....something must be up!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Government have the power we give them, in fact, we could pratically live without a government... or at least a very very little one. But no the government is making job and taking too much importance than ever, IMO, it shouldn't be like that.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Really? You think we could survive without a government? I understand the point of government being too big, and that we, the people, should have control of the govt. However, in the event of something catastrophic happening, you absolutely need govt resources. It's been proven time and again what happens when basic social services breakdown, and no enforcement is available. Unfortunately, some people become animals. There's already too much "I'm getting mine" selfish behavior. So what do you think folks would do if key government activities were wiped out? Help each other? That's fantasy. People will do whatever they must to survive to include stealing, luting, and yes, sadly enough, kill each other. To think otherwise is again, pure fantasy.

The point is, some for right or wrong are more important than others just by virtue of the job they have been given. Just plain fact.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Texas, you're standing too close to the picture to be able to make anything stand out, stand back and take a clearer look. Thats all we try to do,help people see the truth for what it is, just an illusion put on for us by the 'puppets' and 'string-pullers'.
do your OWN research, see how much evidence is out there that their is something really weird going on now, and has been probably for a long time.

For some strange reason, within the last week the illusion seems to be 'breaking down' and while this is happening we are able to sense that that is normally hidden from us.
When the illusion breaks down it is a dangerous time, because they will be looking for methods to mask their tricks, so another 'situation' is on the cards, very much.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
Texas, you're standing too close to the picture to be able to make anything stand out, stand back and take a clearer look. Thats all we try to do,help people see the truth for what it is, just an illusion put on for us by the 'puppets' and 'string-pullers'.
do your OWN research, see how much evidence is out there that their is something really weird going on now, and has been probably for a long time.

For some strange reason, within the last week the illusion seems to be 'breaking down' and while this is happening we are able to sense that that is normally hidden from us.
When the illusion breaks down it is a dangerous time, because they will be looking for methods to mask their tricks, so another 'situation' is on the cards, very much.

You all continue to miss the point I am trying to make here and I'm getting exhausted. What basis in fact do you have that you all are declaring the TRUTH? To take events and attempt to tie them all together to fit into your box? Are you kidding me....puppets and string pullers? I can't believe that this can be a serious dialogue!
Now be specific for me....what is the illusion EXACTLT? What tricks? How do you define weird?
I simply don't understand how you ALL make the leap from truely innocent and necessary drills to something that is "weird" "tricky" and sinister.
But that's what you need to do to make all this work for you.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
One last point....over the last few days, I've made several comments and points.
Not one person has taken any time to challenge or refute those points. All that's been done is to provide insults and challenge my intellect. Please remember, that most people, discredit the messenger when they don't like the message.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Texas, does it really frustrate you that much that some of can see the truth?
indeed

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
Texas, does it really frustrate you that much that some of can see the truth?
indeed

Order.....that's my point....Can't you be specific? All you say is the "Truth". Who's truth hmmm?
Again, no one addresses the points I make. You just seem to walk in generalities. Come on people...let's have some specifics?
Guess you have none....your logic doesn't allow you to deal in specifics, just string pullers and puppets, the truth, and weirdness.

LETS HAVE SOME SPECIFICS!! (My guess is you have none!)

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hey Texas, here are two documentries for you. Now you can get informed.
video.google.com
video.google.com

Enjoy

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 16-6-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
First of all Fuhr....I am informed.

Secondly, you still don't address my point. What makes Alex Jones an expert truthteller? How do you know he's not one of your string pullers (whoever they are). I could provide you with no less than 25 instances where he is WRONG! Again, dealing in generalities and convenient rationalization.

No one has provided valid points.

Can anyone tell me who string pullers and puppets are?

Oh hey, wait a minute.....my super secret "string puller" bat phone is ringing.....I think Pres Bush just went to the bathroom. I think something MAJOR is going to happen!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Haven't we all had enough of this off-topis BS yet? Come on people:

[edit on 16/6/06 by Implosion]

Ram

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is very simpel people, Just tell Mr. Texas how the Lunar Module functions..Yea he needs to know everything - but he can't read himself..Or even think - Yes we are sorry - He is to Educated to think. Can someone find the details?

No no - not the details from CNN they are outdated...
The real one..
Yea but we gave them to him, he just did'nt get it, cause it didn't say "Standard news" on the package - oh bugger..

(footsteps from the ATS hallway) .......Lead engineer arrives - hes hand is down the pocket - and then he say to Mr. Texas.

"You take this screw here sir, and you plug it into your LUNAR MODULE - SIR!!!"

CAN SOMEONE PRINT OUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER MANUAL FOR MR - TEXAS!?

He can't figure out how to use the W.E.B..

Okay thx..
Here sir! take this peice of paper - And turn on the Internet - There should be a manual out there somwhere...
Good luck,.WEB

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Texas, I do not understand why you are still reading this thread if it is upsetting you so much? I mean really, move on to another thread. Once again your comments do not illicit intelligent responses because they are taken as attacks.

Back on topic. North Korea seems to be stepping up their missile test with a possible missile launch as soon as this weekend.

Continuous preparations at a North Korea intercontinental ballistic missile launch site are leading U.S. officials to believe the North will go ahead with a missile test, possibly as early as this weekend, Reuters reported Friday.

Source

The article does say that it is a two stage missile with the capability of only hitting Alaska. However, the US would see this

as a very serious matter,’’ and ``would take appropriate measures in response.’’

I have no idea what appropriate measures are defined as, but interesting none the less.

I believe Rockpuck asked about the naval exercises. The most recent news I could find is that China is sending a delegation to watch the exercises. This was at our request, which is rather interesting. It is the first time China has been invited to observe exercises conducted only by the US.

Source

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The Karmic Mirror

Originally posted by Texas Volunteer
All that's been done is to provide insults and challenge my intellect.

Please be sure to read your U2Us.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you who prove my point.
You all deal with these ASSUMPTIONS but can never actually find the link to support your conclusions. We all know what happens when you ASS-U-ME! Enough said there.

Well thanks for showing the combined intelligence of you all. Again, no one wants to prove me wrong. Way to go to you all. When your challenged you want to hurl personal attacks, rather than deal with the challenge before you.

Here's the bottomline...none of you no the truth any better than do I. Just because you have "folk heroes" in your little cottage industry doesn't make them right.

As to the original topic (and this is straight to my point knucleheads....) Someone found a Wash Post article that stated govt personnel were headed to bunkers for an exercise and (OMG, told their loved-ones goodbye).
You all take that to mean that a freaking nuclear bomb is set to explode on 6/19, 6/22....(pick whatever date fits into your convenient little box). PURE NONSENSE!

None of you have anything concrete to point to this conclusion!
Keep the personal attacks coming.....just exposes the fraud in all of this and the pathetic(ness) of all this.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So Texas your point is we should not hypothisize anything because its a waste of time. This is a conspiracy site, we come here to hypothisize the worlds events. Somthing is going to happen sooner or later, I dont like talking dates but the Iran Oil Bourse is set to open next month. I would think the U.S. would not want that to happen. Somthing will happen to provoke a war with Iran before then.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuhr86 This is a conspiracy site, we come here to hypothisize the worlds events.

Finally someone brought up the most obvious of all points in this thread.

Texas, why come to a conspiracy related site, and denounce all conspiracy theories? You have made just as many assumptions in this thread as anyone one else. Here's another assumption: I assume that you are of the "I'll believe it if I see it" school. You are entitled to your beliefs, as others are to theirs. Please share your beliefs, but try not to inflict them on everyone else.

Ram

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Mr.Texas volenteer In your view it seems pathetic...Allright.

That we are trying to figure out what is going on around us - is pathetic?
I guess we can say - the way we try to figure out what is goin on - is pathetic.

Even the fact that we are deep inside, afraid and full of fear - and our pathetic compasion for those humans that are shoot killed and tortured on a daily basic everyday, could for some people seems pathetic.
And we know that a Government. Multiply governments all over the world still has these awesome presidents - We must seem pathetic, allmost like bugs to them

They use these symbols - the same symbols Nazis used back in time. And maybe you even would say that there was no death-camps in Germany.
Come on Mr.Texas - Noone can tell the Future, - but when these dates - the numbers the Masons use in theire arcitecture - fit with the dates and the numbers of all the terror attacks shown in the established news.
There might be a chance that - we might come from a cotton-field, what ever you mean by that - a chance that we can predict the next attack cause these leaders didn't expect the cotton workers to start thinking.

There are some people in this world besides the leaders - that have an idea about how this world should be. Our ideas about this world just seems to never have been taken into account.
Our ideas - has nothing to do with murder people, our ideas is about freedom - and our collective minds are breaking out of the idea that is destroying this planet.

We don't like seeing the Rainforrest, or animals become dust because people like you have to make sense of it all, and have proof that we all are alive. You want us to show you the proof that the governments remove?, to keep us ignorant and pathetic?
First they put up cameras all over the globe, that way we can have proof of crimes and unwanted events. You see we become dependent of these perfect things the Government put in our face, that they control themselves.
They remove the steel pillars from The world Trade center and sent them to china - so we cannot provide you with the proof that they where melted, or how they melted.

And by the way - your cellphone is now a tracking device - actually all new cellphones has to be able to be tracked by satellite.

What you want more Mr.Texas?..

You seems to enjoy it - Maybe it's just good we can enjoy you that much.

What we have learned during our pathetic search through the Internet, and people we have meet, who told us things.
Is that the Government need people like you to spread disinformation - maybe you should apply for such a job. Nomatter what - The New World Order needs all the help they can get.

Who was your freind anyway.
Please wake him up, and tell him that your country is in war.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Ram]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join