It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
RAM and ORDER:
You two make my entire point. I can assure you that I'm able to understand English. (I can even write a little). Now which is it? I'm either a MI whatever...(M.O.U.S.E.) or I'm some kind of ignorant person.

At any rate, you do a great job of making my point. This whole conspiracy thing is a very convenient way for each of you to make your way thru life. Everything is a comfortable "black box" to you. It is a very pathetic way to get thru your life, but hey, that's your choice. Problem is, you don't do anyone any favors.

Have fun, keep wringing your collective hands. Well, hey...I gotta go....my super-secret bat phone is ringing.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Some of you still don't really get it, do you?

Here is an easy to understand video for you people who are not yet informed about this worlds crisis we are in.

This should explain why - some of us live a "S.A.D" life.

If you can understand "English" or "American" then you should be able to understand this Video - And maybe it will really help you understand why we come up with mad ideas, like, we don't really like when a super power holds drills

This video explain alot of your questions.

Good luck.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Ram]

RAM...I have a question to ask you.....Why in God's green earth would you ASSUME that the information on that video is valid as opposed to other information that is published? Do you just choose to see a sinister side to everything?

If for one moment that you think this government had anything to do with or caused the murder of American Citizens, then you my friend are truely sad and lost. Oops....super secret bat phone is ringing again....

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
NUMBERS! See this is what you all do.....you believe that all events are sinister, and that possibly coincendence is not in play....THEN...you perform a numbers exercise all of which is coincendence, not to mention you use any factor you want to support your conclusion. Glad to see you can add/subtract.

Once again....this whole conspiracy thing works under a NO WIN scenario.
Basically, the government is either complicit in tragic events, or incompetent when things don't have it. What a GREAT way to get thru life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
nothing strange in the UK media - i

ts the celebrations for Queen Elizabeth so politicians are being quiet

The raid in London revealed nothing - and comment now by Journalists above and beyond normal would be jurisprudence therefore they are keeping quiet

Oh and Jun 19th has three WC matches -
Togo vs Switz
Saudi vs Ukraine
Spain vs Tunisia

Something of note though - not sure if it was mentioned - unllike 9/11 the attacks in London followed some days AFTER the drill - not during, we actually had a huge concert here the wekkend before so there was no drill going on - some of you might have caught it - it was called LIVE8 and encompassed 50 million viewers worldwide.

Ram

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texas Volunteer
NUMBERS! See this is what you all do.....you believe that all events are sinister, and that possibly coincendence is not in play....THEN...bla bla bla bla. Glad to see you can add/subtract.

Once again....bla bla bla bla What a GREAT way to get thru life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you add to this debate by taking some non sense idea (magical sonic brain wave pattern distupters) and dancing away into fantasy land ?

Some people have added some actual real world news and opnions about why June 17th might lead to something.

Microchips and the NWO? - You need to stay off the coffee, mineral water for you from now on.

Yea i see your point.

What do you mean by a GREAT way to get through life? Are you somehow illuminated by some all-knowing truth?

Who ever told ya, that the meaning of life is to be happy - told you a lie.
Earlier i tried to explain that Government is trying to split up people in two groups..
Was it blue and red groups? the 2 qoutes are from 2 different persons - same side you know - isn't it weird?

If your trying to calm me down - you have succeded - thx mate... I have no further comments. Your absolutly right. Now go find another victim of your bright wisdom mate..No problemo..
Cheers.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Actually, the raids in London went on precisely during the drill... there was a quotation from the guy who was in the company who was running the drills (an external company to London Underground whose name I forget) that said some thing like "we were able to transistion from a drill to a real-world situation very smoothly".

David Shayler (ex-MI5 whistleblower) is convinced that the London bombings were security service work.

The UK government is DEFINITELY doing some underhand stuff because it's absolutely in thrall to the US. Jack Straw was sacked as Foreign Secretary recently, just after he said, in no uncertain terms, that the UK would NOT get involved with any US-led attack on Iran.

His successor was careful to leave that door wide open. I heard her interviewed on the radio and she gave all the usual guff about diplomatic solutions, but carefully steered around the question of troop involvement. This I find disturbing.

Personally I think the places to watch are Venezuela and Iran.

As for Texas... many people on this site hold beliefs that challenge the conventional view. That's why they come here. I, from the moment I saw it unfold, was convinced that 9/11 was a put-up job, and as time has gone on there has been more and more evidence to support that proposition. However I don't necessarily think that those people who disagree are losers.

The USG definitely has intentions of going into Iran. They have a carrier group in the area that has been doing exercises that include fake bombing runs which are clearly intended to intimidate. Strangely enough the same thing is going on off the coast of Venezuela.

Part of the plan - just as it was with Iraq - is to "sell" the invasion to the US public. Hence a whole bunch of disinfo about Iran, starting many months ago with the discovery in suspicious circumstances of a laptop which allegedly had advanced nuclear technology data on it.

The pattern that the US follows in these circumstances is pretty consistent.

• maintain a public stance of negotiation but
  • negotiate aggressively until the victim state is backed into a corner
  • spin things so that you can make it look as if they're at fault
  • move the goalposts so that if the victim state capitulates, it's never enough
  • use the media to demonise the victim state or its head of government
  • where possible create a figurehead to demonise
  • while all this is going on, bully/bribe other states to join in a "coalition"
  • if all else fails, concoct a "trigger incident" such as the fictional account of the Gulf of Tonkin incident

I don't know if the USG would be stupid enough to explode a nuke within its own borders... on the other hand, on past performance I can't rule it out.

At any rate, the points in the list above are gradually being ticked off. Will they get to the last one? I don't know. Will it be on June 19? Don't know.

Can I put it completely past them to do that? No. I'm not going to go all panicky about it, but if it happens I shan't be surprised.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilkSomething of note though - not sure if it was mentioned - unllike 9/11 the attacks in London followed some days AFTER the drill - not during, we actually had a huge concert here the wekkend before so there was no drill going on - some of you might have caught it - it was called LIVE8 and encompassed 50 million viewers worldwide.

Just a quick point: LIVE 8 actually occurred on the 2nd of July.

Also:

Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client.

The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring:

POWER: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

POWER: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision that this is the real one and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.

(BBC Radio Interview, 7 July 2005)

Source.

Peter Power, ex-Scotland Yard Anti-Terrorist operative, was running a 1,000 man terror drill rehearsing bombs going off in precisely the stations they did that morning and told the BBC: "...at half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing upright!" (Similar unbelievable 'co-incidences' happened on 9/11 involving air defence and emergency 'exercises')

Source.

If you want to bury your head in the sand, fine by me, however, please do not attempt to blind others to the truth.

A US intelligence official told the BBC the attacks were "not really a surprise".
Source.

No, I can imagine it was really no surprise at all.

[edit on 15/6/06 by Implosion]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

If for one moment that you think this government had anything to do with or caused the murder of American Citizens, then you my friend are truely sad and lost. Oops....super secret bat phone is ringing again....

You must have a very short term memory...but i bet you can tell me who won American Idol the last 5 seasons.

You forget The Waco Incident... that is unless you still believe that the ATF didn't fire shots into the compound (theres video proof)...and didn't light the fires that killed american men woman and children...who commited no other crime than resisting false arrest.

You must have forgot that the IRAQ War was sold to the American People as a War to find Weapons of Mass Destruction that presented a Clear and Present Danger to Americans... How many American Troops have died in this War so far 3,000? even more amputees and injuries! But thats ok because the Weapons manufacturors and the oil companies get to make money, right.

Did you know that Dick Cheney has an ownership stake in Haliburton...the company that re-builds cities after american drops bombs on them... also they are working on building new "secret" prisons... more like interment camps!

Did you know that Donald Rumsfeld has an ownership stake in Tami-flu ... which is being touted as the only chance of surviving the Avian Flu.

You must have forgot the Civil War... Can you tell me why the Civil War was fought? The American Govt. had no problem attacking thier southern statesmen...and it wasnt about slavery or saving the union if thats what you think!

Why are the MOST important News stories NOT REPORTED in the Media...while we are force fed crap about a rape case and a missing girl?

Have you not seem the recent Supreme Court Decisions? How do they support the people? Have you read the Patriot Act...why the broad definition of what a terrorist is...so broad that it "could" include anyone, even american citizens for almost any crime...and they do not go to jail...they don't get a trial... they are held in a military prison and because its not a sactioned war they don't even recieve the fair treatment agreed to under the articles of the Geneva Convention...

Maybe you haven't heard of the Bio Weapon Tests on American Citizens at Tuskeegee air force base...on black soldiers. As well as other Weapons Tests against other American Citizens.

...GO Answer Your Bat Phone... because you obviously live in a Fantasy World!

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Pathos Strikes Again

RAM and ORDER:
You two make my entire point.

[...]

It is a very pathetic way to get thru your life, but hey, that's your choice. Problem is, you don't do anyone any favors.

No, pathetic would be joining an Internet forum dedicated to discussion of conspiracies and alternative topics and then insulting other members for discussing conspiracies and alternative topics -- and in doing so violating the Terms And Conditions you very recently agreed to honor by being here.

Insults are not welcome on ATS, and I recommend that you refrain from insulting other members if you wish to continue posting here.

Do not insult other members.

[edit on 6/16/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CC01
I think a new 'terrorist attack' on the US is coming , this will be enough to attack Iran.
Another possibility is N. Korea , a long-missile rocket could be launched , this would cause an attack on N.Korea.

Share thoughts...

I think we are on the same page CC.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Thank you Majic, I'm glad you understand that Texas was attacking people and the entire site for that matter, not to mention completley highjacked the thread from the original poster.

Again, thank you Majic.

A few pages back there was a poster talking about the carrier groups in guam, is there any increased activity in the persian gulf region aside from normal military operations in Iraq?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

Originally posted by CC01
I think a new 'terrorist attack' on the US is coming , this will be enough to attack Iran.
Another possibility is N. Korea , a long-missile rocket could be launched , this would cause an attack on N.Korea.

Share thoughts...

I think we are on the same page CC.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

You must have a very short term memory...but i bet you can tell me who won American Idol the last 5 seasons.

You forget The Waco Incident... that is unless you still believe that the ATF didn't fire shots into the compound (theres video proof)...and didn't light the fires that killed american men woman and children...who commited no other crime than resisting false arrest.

I thought he was having sex with chioldren and were holding people against their will.

You must have forgot that the IRAQ War was sold to the American People as a War to find Weapons of Mass Destruction that presented a Clear and Present Danger to Americans... How many American Troops have died in this War so far 3,000? even more amputees and injuries! But thats ok because the Weapons manufacturors and the oil companies get to make money, right.

Congress voted on the war. And it passed. He had the weapons, he got rid of them before the war. Theres plenty of articles to prove it. I've seen them on this site.
Iraq was a terrorist state with many terror ties.

Did you know that Dick Cheney has an ownership stake in Haliburton...the company that re-builds cities after american drops bombs on them... also they are working on building new "secret" prisons... more like interment camps!

Cheney dosen't own part of haliburton. Because he owns stock he owns part of the company. I have GM stock I guess I own part of it too. If you check haliburton is one of the only companies that do this kind of work. All the presidents have used them.

Did you know that Donald Rumsfeld has an ownership stake in Tami-flu ... which is being touted as the only chance of surviving the Avian Flu.

Other than owning stock prove he has a big say in it.

You must have forgot the Civil War... Can you tell me why the Civil War was fought? The American Govt. had no problem attacking thier southern statesmen...and it wasnt about slavery or saving the union if thats what you think!

Now theres a civil war conspiracy.

Why are the MOST important News stories NOT REPORTED in the Media...while we are force fed crap about a rape case and a missing girl?

Have you not seem the recent Supreme Court Decisions? How do they support the people? Have you read the Patriot Act...why the broad definition of what a terrorist is...so broad that it "could" include anyone, even american citizens for almost any crime...and they do not go to jail...they don't get a trial... they are held in a military prison and because its not a sactioned war they don't even recieve the fair treatment agreed to under the articles of the Geneva Convention...

Maybe you haven't heard of the Bio Weapon Tests on American Citizens at Tuskeegee air force base...on black soldiers. As well as other Weapons Tests against other American Citizens.

...GO Answer Your Bat Phone... because you obviously live in a Fantasy World!

I think you should get in your saucer and head back home, or at least get a job writting fiction you make up some great tales. Oh buy the way all the show links or proof to your statements.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Where2Hide2006]

I fixed your response. read the quote.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by steve99]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
i was just playing with some numbers...

Dates.

6/22 = 622 - drill should end on 6/22? am i correct or not? (who cares)

9/11 = 911 - (we all know this date.)

622 - 911 = 289 (put together the end date of the Bunker-Drill - and the 9/11 = 289

289 + 911 = 1200 (i just for the heck of it, multiply the number 289 and 911, gives 1200 exact!!! -

289 + 622 = 911

622 i just mirrored number of 911 - and don't they just love to mirror everything? Whatever 289 means and 1200 means in the occult i have no idea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I warn you - there is something magic about that end date! - 6/22
Am i wrong that the drill don't end the 22th?

911 minus 622 = 289

289 plus 911 = 1200
289 plus 622 = 911

Maybe it's just me - but i find it strange. But sure - nothing will happend.....

Are you aware that U.S.A is basicly the only country which uses the system of writing the date that goes Month/Day/Year? Basicly every other country uses Day/Month/Year.

For example, 9/11 should be 11/9 =119
6/22 should be 22/6 =226

and For curiousity's sake,

119 x 226 = 26894

hmm

[edit on 16-6-2006 by iiiiiiiiiiiii]

Ram

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Nope i was not aware of it until Silk told me yesterday..

It proberly means nothing..We had a long chat about it yesterday -
Lets not start talk about numbers for now... Im tired of numbers.

Lets talk about military activity instead.
Or wait and see - if anything happends at all.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
iiiiii, that's why 9/11 happenned in USA. If it would have happenned anywhere else in the world, the numbers wouldn't have any meaning... In London it was 7/7 and Madrid was 911 days after 9/11 so no other 9/11 kind of meaning in the others act of terrorism. If the next one is in the US, it will have a meaning that fits with the way the month/day are fiting.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So , let's create some clarity

Some people here believe that there could happen something on 22/06 ?
Some people here believe that there could happen something on 19/06 ?
Some people here are SURE that there won't happen a thing on those day(s) ?
Some people here believe that there could happen something this summer ? YES
Some people here are SURE that there won't happen a thing this summer ?

Please everyone say a 'yes' to the question that's most likely with u're thought.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
119 x 226 = 26894

Hmmm does that mean you know how to multiply. What does 26894 mean.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Pathos Strikes Again

RAM and ORDER:
You two make my entire point.

[...]

It is a very pathetic way to get thru your life, but hey, that's your choice. Problem is, you don't do anyone any favors.

No, pathetic would be joining an Internet forum dedicated to discussion of conspiracies and alternative topics and then insulting other members for discussing conspiracies and alternative topics -- and in doing so violating the Terms And Conditions you very recently agreed to honor by being here.

Insults are not welcome on ATS, and I recommend that you refrain from insulting other members if you wish to continue posting here.

Do not insult other members.

[edit on 6/16/2006 by Majic]

Majic,
First of all, I'm not insulting anyone. You talk about knowing the truth? How do you know that the information you get is indeed the truth and not misinformation hmmm?
All I am saying is that you ALL have an execuse about everything that does or does not happen by saying it is all a conspiracy. Just a little too convenient for me. But that's what makes this website work and you all know it. Not one person has made a post to refute that fact. This all works by taking coincedents out of context, applying fuzzy math to dates, and other convenient ways to interpret events. You have your way, I have mine. I choose to base mine in reality and not convenient, out of context coincendences. By the way, luv the post attacking my intellect (American Idol Winner)....I can assure all of you, that I am a well eductated man.

My super secret bat phone is ringing again.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
BTW....pathetic is not a personal insult. Too bad you take it that way. I mean have you read some of the CRAP that's posted here? People on this site just spit out crapola with NO basis in fact! And that my friend, is certainly pathetic and just plain silly!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join