It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I was just browsing... and I came by an article that states that 6,000 U.S Govt Officials have been ordered to underground bunkers in the mts on June 19th. They say its JUST A DRILL... But for those of you that remember the London Bombings and the 9/11 Attacks BOTH Occured During "Anti-Terrorism Drills".

Heres the Link ... Its the Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Did I come across a post by SkepticOverlord saying that 9/11 came at a point where there had been a LOT of speculation on these boards?

It wouldn't surprise me if another manufactured incident was on the way... and... I really don't want to believe it would involve a nuke, but if they wanted to suspend elections and declare martial law, as the more paranoid narrative would have it, it would need something pretty big to justify it.

Ooer. I'm not going to hide under a table (I'm on a different continent, after all) but I shall be watching with interest.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
sorry- this has been posted already

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 5-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I do not think that the next attack will be nuclear. But I do think that after current events as things come out, and the fact we have irritated alot of people out there, there may be something that occures. We can only watch and see.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
sorry- this has been posted already

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 5-6-2006 by dgtempe]

Do people not bother to READ posts by others or what? This thread is about an article in the Washington Post referring to a planned evacuation exercise. The post quoted above is based on information found in "bible codes". These two posts are NOT about the same thing at all. If that isn't ignorance at a fundamental level, then what is?

[edit on 5/6/06 by Implosion]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A really interesting find.

What would be a good idea is for us to start monitoring the stock markets or other financial activities for the next couple of weeks. Remember all the strange stockmarket activity that was going on in the couple days before 9/11? Follow the money. You know the deal.

Also, it will be good to check up on the whereabouts of various important, high ranking government officials during that time. or any sudden changes of plan.

It might not be a terrorist attack, but something equally weird. I remember before the Northeast Blacouts in 2003 there was some rather strange activity going on too.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Dont get your skivies in a twist. Sheesh! I was pointing out there was another thread- same date- nuke attack. Big deal.

Every other thread it seems its about the same thing- FORGIVE ME

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Watching for government movement, like moving everyone to underground bases, and the trades on the stock markets. Before 9/11 there was indeed suspicous activity on the stock market, and we have gone from an almost all time high, to being down almost 600 points on the DOW. Could be Iran talking, or it could be people selling off before the stocks come down?

No one can predict the next attack, but if you accept that the government was behind 9/11 then watching for movement like this is the best way to detect something is happening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This post has absolutly nothing to do with this post
not even same dates, this one is 19th, one above is 9th.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Like i said...sorry. Would you like me to jump in front of an 18 wheeler? I would, you know.

ENOUGH.

Oh and

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I am suprised... I would have thought that this thread would be locked by now by the PTB.

The Stock Market is Down 600 pts ... Gold is at an All time high ... Gold is THE Hedge against a falling dollar. Those years of record low interest rates while Bush was pushing tax cuts is finally catching up with us in the form of inflation...Other Nations want to find a new dominant currency and dump the dollar because of our massive debt and the coming inflation or stagflation which is worse. Iran wants to go Nuclear, and until just 2 weeks ago They were leading the charge against the dollar by declaring an Oil Bourse to be sold in Euros...but 2 Weeks Ago Russia said they too would open a Bourse to trade in Rubbles on June 10th. The Fed decided in March to "no longer publish" the M3 Money Supply Number

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Why would this thread be locked down?

I admire you wanting to change the ways of Bush by electing Democrats, but that wont save the Republic. The only way is if in a land slide victory for indipendent runners who are all down to earth average joes from the blue collar community to take over the house. That won't happen. Republicans, Democrats, they are all the same! And note that Bush has NEVER veto'd a bill? That's because he does his little write offs, which basically if a bill says that congress can do this or that or someone reports to so and so, bush does a write off that says "Only the President may give authority to....." and simply turn the law house passes into a law that benifits him and him alone.

I dont know about nuclear attacks, it could happen. If two weeks before 9/11 you told me arabs will take over comercial airliners with paper cutters and destroy the trade center and our top military comand point, i would laugh in your face. We are struggling, and as history shows never does the worlds super power go down so gently, a super power is a beast, an animal that while may look kind in the end only cares for its survival. After 9/11 we took down two countries, preparing for Iran and who knows, South America is turning against us. Imagine though, if millions died in a single day? That animal that is our republic will lash out at anyone and everyone, it will do this until everyone understands once again we dont get pushed around. Two countries toppled over 3,000 deaths, a nuclear attack weather done by the government or not will lead to massive wars, and yes in the end we will probably be better off as a government in the end, as free peoples of this repblic... I highly doubt such events could take place while we retain our treasured freedoms.

Hopefully the next attack is still aways off. If it isnt, and it is on the 19th, I would think that after a major city is ddestroyed by a nuke, that we wouldnt have good access to the internet and will not be able to debate this here on ATS

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
All things considered, a dirty bomb would better serve the purpose rather than a full blown nuke.

Nuking a major city causes too many problems. The radioactive fallout alone could spread across several states.

A dirty bomb's spread can be better controlled. Maybe just enough to kill a few city blocks' worth of citizens. And the lenghty process toward a gruesom radiation death will be sensational and emotionally shocking to move people into cohesion.

My two cents.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Did anyone think of a nuclear attack on Irans Facilities on this day and possible retalliation in the form of a nuclear strike on america? Not saying that a strike back would be a given just a possiblity. It would make sence to prepare for it but not to overwhelm the publics interests by announcing outright....

EVERYONE INTO THE BUNKER... SORRY NOT YOU .. NO ROOM...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Boy I hope nothing happens on that day its my birthday!!!!!

Last year my brother in law died on my birthday.. so no more bad crap this year!

There was another "nuke" that was supposed to go off in texas in april or may(according to a guy who had supposedly found hidden speech in audio clips from different heads of state) and nothing happened(thankfully) Of course today is 6-6-6 so lets get through today first...lol

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Earth is going to be invaded by extraterrestrials, who will harvest humans for their skin because wearing 'human' is the new trend in the galaxy.

That's just as stupid as 'A NUKE ATTACK IS HAPPENING ON THE 19th' or 'ITS THE OIL' or even 'ITS THE OIL BURSE' or how about 'WHATEVER HAPPENS IN THE WORLD WHICH IS BAD IT"S THE USA'S FAULT, YET WE EXPECT THE USA TO BE THERE WHEN WE NEED SOMETHING'

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Not the nuke thing again,

has Worldnet daily got bored and recircled old stories again?

I really dont think terrorist have the ability to bring a nuke to America. Al Qaeda is a lot weaker on the international scale after 9/11. Maybe radicals smuggling a nuke through South America (which is extremely unlikely) and with the border problem with Mexico, a nuke can get in.

But please, dont take it too seriously. Paranoia can be dangerous (especially dealing with a nuclear attack)

The Earth is going to be invaded by extraterrestrials, who will harvest humans for their skin because wearing 'human' is the new trend in the galaxy

Right on brother
can i get another beer?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
At least we all have something to look forward to in a couple of days...
If all hell breaks loose we can look at our neighbors and say, "I told you so!"

It's not much, but it's something.

Seems odd to me though that the government would make this information public. What is their reasoning?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Not the nuke thing again,

has Worldnet daily got bored and recircled old stories again?

I really dont think terrorist have the ability to bring a nuke to America. Al Qaeda is a lot weaker on the international scale after 9/11. Maybe radicals smuggling a nuke through South America (which is extremely unlikely) and with the border problem with Mexico, a nuke can get in.

But please, dont take it too seriously. Paranoia can be dangerous (especially dealing with a nuclear attack)

The Earth is going to be invaded by extraterrestrials, who will harvest humans for their skin because wearing 'human' is the new trend in the galaxy

Right on brother
can i get another beer?

Unless that is, if like 9/11 this to will be done by the government then yes, its very likely that they could use any kind of weapon they choose! Of course you have to believe that they would be willing to do it.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
I was just browsing... and I came by an article that states that 6,000 U.S Govt Officials have been ordered to underground bunkers in the mts on June 19th. They say its JUST A DRILL... But for those of you that remember the London Bombings and the 9/11 Attacks BOTH Occured During "Anti-Terrorism Drills".

This may tie in with my post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I heard this morning on MSNBC that our government expects an attack by the end of this year. The article sites a few terrorist plans that were thwarted by police.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Actually this warning was posted on savelivesinmay.co by an anonymous poster claiming to know something. Its probably that dude 'Googles Bin Hacked' off on another rampage of imaginary death and destruction again. I wouldn't put too much salt behind it.

Is this something you read somewhere else Where2Hide2006 or is this something that you thought about when you saw that article??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join