It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

85 Percent Probability of a Nuclear Terrorist Attack on the UN Complex in Manhattan on June 9 or 10

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
BOO!!!

Bible Scholars Predict an 85 Percent Probability of a Nuclear Terrorist Attack on the UN Complex in Manhattan on June 9 or 10

The Bible is written in a symbolic code. But it is not the New York Times best selling Hebrew Letter Skip code of Michael Drosnin and it is not the hollywood blockbusting fictional Da Vinci code of Dan Brown. It is the symbolism of Daniel's visions, Joseph's Dreams and Jesus' parables. It applies to the whole Bible, Old and New Testaments. The Bible is end times prophecy written as history. This code research has been sent to 200 academic statisticians around the world for their opinion. So far none of them have been able to refute it.

London, England, June 4, 2006 -- Before we get into the scriptural reasoning let's look at this physically. Mayor Bloomberg has said that terror schemes have mentioned the UN amongst other targets. NYC has been the main terrorist target in the past in the US. Nuclear terrorism has been debated in the media as a possibility in the longer term future, but next weekend?

Well, that is where the Bible research comes in. The date is deduced from the symbolic code of Jesus’ parables and Daniel’s visions and Joseph’s dream interpretations. A Bible research group called the Lords’ Witnesses, claim to have found the true symbolic Bible code which applies to both the Old and New Testaments. They have found that all Bible accounts obey certain grammatical rules. In particular the number of nouns which act as nouns in every Bible account is divisible by the number of meanings that the account has, and the total number of both distinct nouns acting as nouns and distinct possessive noun chains (which contain a noun acting as a noun and other nouns acting as possessive adjectives) in each account is likewise divisible by the number of meanings of that account. They have discovered that every Bible account has encoded within it the number of extra symbolic meanings that the account has. Some bible accounts have no extra symbolic meanings, others have as many as 6 extra symbolic meanings.

Here we go. Another prophesy. Do you believe it? Will it be like the others, not true?
They're comming out of the woodwork. I dont believe it, but i wanted to share this with all of you.

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Bible codes and gematrias can be interesting but I feel that they take away from the importance of the meat of the Bible. These codes can be manipulated as easily as scripture to further someone's agenda. Do I believe the prediction? No. I find it possible but not probable.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well, now that the govt. knows it's gonna drop to about 10 percent.
Or go up to 98

[edit on 5/6/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
How could this possibly be?? NY is not filled with landmarks, and is not a place where there would be anymore terror. Ask that skinny, anorexic, back from the dead, Chertoff. He'll tell you.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
But, but....John Titor said no nukes until 2015! Jeesh...WHO should you believe!?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
appreciate the link...
now, on this rainy monday, i'll have some mental exercises to do.

what gets me is that on one hand this UK non-profit business
claims 100% accuracy in research as 0% of the Academic Statisticians given DVDs of their research & findings...have not refuted the businesses claims

~but~ the bible 2 noun deciphering model is only rated by themselves,
as being 85 % accurate, concerning the nuclear attack on the UN.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

what really pushes the limit, is their pronouncement that people
should evacuate NYC before that 2nd week of June
...but continue to read their materials somewhere else

They also put forward; Armageddon from March 23-August 20th , 2008??
furthermore, 75 days into the final Armageddon battle, the rapture occurs
(Daniel 12:12.... & the 1335th day)

rainy day activity stuff, thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Haha Udio. I read all that and immediately slapped my forehead in disbelief.

BUT THEN I looked at your avatar, and that explained it all.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If it does happen, I'm going to change my religion ^_^. I predict (sic) it won't happen though.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It could happen. One never knows. I guess 85% probability is a high risk.

I hate it when the odds are this high.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Whatever happens or dosen't happen, someone or some group, will find a prediction or fabricate one. The speculation alone is positive feedback enough to keep these fires burning for a long time to come. I'm not saying that there are not individuals, both past and present, who were/are capable of divining the future, but I've never read anything that was 100% and not open to tons of interpretation. Last but not least, of course this is just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The next Bilderberg meeting is supposed to be on the weekend of June 9th no?
Ooo scary, London bombings happend during the G8 why not give Bilderberg a big bang as well...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post shows a possible strike on the 19th as well? After March predictions and the May predictions, and .. well... all predictions that havnt come true i dont think i can fear this one. I think there will be more attacks, but the ones in charge ... they will do things on their own agenda and not on secret bible codes and such.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
So there IS something to the date 20/06/2006

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
yeah over here in my country, lots of people getting registered to get married on 20/06/2006 lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

It could happen. One never knows. I guess 85% probability is a high risk.

I hate it when the odds are this high.

i heard somewhere that it could go off on the east coast somewhere better get those potassium iodine pills ready

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
LOL,

Well, its 5:56AM and NOTHING!!! I suppose its too early.
Another uneventful
6/6/06.
Guess i;ll have to wait for the next one to come around.

Nothing is going to happen today, it would be too obvious. Everyone expects it.

Although, we should watch our TV sets. The Antichrist is suppose to make himself known today!!! Not- "Hello, i am the antichrist" But, someone should give us a hint today.

Who will it be??!!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I don't know why, btu my money is on The Pope....something about his shifty eyes and did you know, he speaks German!!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
I don't know why, btu my money is on The Pope....something about his shifty eyes and did you know, he speaks German!!!!!

i think your right we should see what the popes agenda is today

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Have you people read the material on the site where this prediction originates?

The Source

Besides being long and truly mind-numbing it repeatedly contains phrases like "sorry we got that one wrong but we misintrerpreted Kings I...". These people seem quite sincere but the prediction is based upon a vast string of dates derived using convoluted formulae. I give them 10pts for a huge effort but IMHO there isn't anything here. Too many assumptions as facts.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

So he speaks German... does that make him evil? It's not really that surprising, considering he IS German.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
you know, the dark, evil, demented side of me actually wants this to happen. 1- to prove this bible code, and 2- t get our president off his lazy ass and do something, even if his speeches sound like a 10 year old wrote it.

but on the nice side of me- yeah i just hope it doesnt happen.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join