It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
First off:
if a nuke attack happened to go down on the very day of a drill, then it would be proof of conspiracy... (fool us once, shame on you, fool us twice...uh, uh... WE WILL NEVER BE FOOLED AGAIN!)

worse, it would also prove the previous 9-11 conspiracy...

if that were the case, then the president, and all his flunkies hiding in caves somewhere, better NEVER come out...

Everyone here agree?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I agree 100%.

If something DOES happen...and the rest of the country sees that news story...guess what? No more faith in the government.
People will want to know why the goverment didn't tell everyone else to seek cover.
This leeds me to believe that nothing will happen on that day. If something was going to happen, we'd never know and it certainly wouldn't be posted in the Washington Post!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Is this something you read somewhere else Where2Hide2006 or is this something that you thought about when you saw that article??

This is something that I thought when I read the article...

Hey You Guys, Take NOTICE ... The Link I posted IS A CREDIBLE SOURCE!!!

I have no idea how or why the govt. would let this get out into the public... maybe it wasn't officially released and rather than try to put the cat back into the bag...they decided to ignore it and give it no press...and just let it go away. The American people have really short attention spans. Hey, What ever happened to that guy Chris on American Idol?

All I know is that The World is at a Crux... and America is no longer seen as a friend to most... The Republicans need a reason to get re-elected and push for the Iranian War and Korean War Issues.

Remember leading up to the 2004 Presidential Election there was a Terror Warning just about every week!... Then whenever Bush's poll ratings dropped he would give a big speach taunting our enemies "axis of evil"

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaypers
At least we all have something to look forward to in a couple of days...
If all hell breaks loose we can look at our neighbors and say, "I told you so!"

Actually, my neighbor and I did have a talk about this this morning....but we agreed with each other not to trust the bastards! Somethings got to happen so Bushy can go after you know who IMHO

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Maybe Iran will refuse the nuclear package followed by the US getting nuked by the 9/11 conspiracy people on 19th. All the bureaucrats who were already warned by the bible code thingy and are in hiding in the bunkers start blaming Iran and the US goes to war...again. Hows that for tying in 3 threads. ^_^...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craft
Maybe Iran will refuse the nuclear package followed by the US getting nuked by the 9/11 conspiracy people on 19th. All the bureaucrats who were already warned by the bible code thingy and are in hiding in the bunkers start blaming Iran and the US goes to war...again. Hows that for tying in 3 threads. ^_^...

Yeah, speaking of that Iran nuclear package........I mean isn't that defeating the purpose? Heres an article on that one. Duh
If you stop inriching Uranium....so you can't make nukes.... we will give you nuclear tech?

www.rferl.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Craft....... I must have missed the bible code thing?? Where was that?? I want to read it!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I admire you wanting to change the ways of Bush by electing Democrats, but that wont save the Republic. The only way is if in a land slide victory for indipendent runners who are all down to earth average joes from the blue collar community to take over the house.

WATS for Truth!

Steve

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
When they don't run drills and prepare they are attacked for their incompetence. When they do run drills they are attacked for wasting money and resources. It’s just another dig at the administration in preparation for the elections.

This martial law theory? Who's is it and where is the proof or evidence? I've been seeing this quite a bit but nothing to back it up. Someone selling another book?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I hate to say this but I hope so.

We've being too complacent and distracted as of late.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well I have a hundred acres in southern WV, so when it happens you can all come there to live with me.

Under my rule of course. HAHAHAHAHA

King Semperfortis

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Well I have a hundred acres in southern WV, so when it happens you can all come there to live with me.

King Semperfortis
Thanks, so long you promise not to nag.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

King Semperfortis

As long as you don't start your each sentence with - make no mistake about it!!!

I think it safe to say if a nuke hits the states - kiss your a$ses goodbye. Retaliatory strikes will kill us all - eventually.

I'm not buyin it

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by dgtempe
sorry- this has been posted already

If that isn't ignorance at a fundamental level, then what is?

Your post is, that's what. dg was very nice. She posted a sad smiley
and said that it has been discussed elsewhere. She was being nice
and letting folks know that she believes this is already being discussed.
YOUR response was 'ignorance at a fundamental level' to use YOUR
quote ... totally uncalled for and just plain nasty. Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Do people not bother to READ posts by others or what?
This thread is about an article in the Washington Post referring
to a planned evacuation exercise.

to a planned evacuation exercise -
www.abovetopsecret.com...
AND it predates this one.

dg was right, there are already threads discussing this subject
in both the military facilities forum and the prophecy forum.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

to a planned evacuation exercise.

to a planned evacuation exercise -
AND it predates this one.

dg was right, there are already threads discussing this subject
in both the military facilities forum and the prophecy forum.

But funnily enough, Not the one linked to. Jesus, give me strength.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

This report that the USA Govt is sending officials to Bunkers/Fall-Out Shelters on June 19,2006 !!!

Who Are They Sending?
Where Is Bush going to be that day?
Where Is his Staff?

this just seems like a natural, information gathering & 'get the bugs out'
Security Exercise.

Years ago, when America had an Agency called Civil Defense, there would be
preannounced dates...when 'air raid sirens' would blare (in this case the capitol city of Harrisburg, PA)...after about 1/2 hour the 'warble' signal of the sirens would
inform the citizens that 'All Clear' & citizens could depart from the shelters
which were well marked and prolific, and could be in movie theaters or basement areas of commercial buildings throughout the downtown areas...

the police would patrol the city during the C.D. Exercise, issue citations to citizens
who disregarded the 'seek shelter' sirens. We didn't think of this responsiblity of the citizens as a deprivation-of-rights, or as a type of martial-law-restriction...
we all understood that proper compliance was a civic duty...as the streets were uncrowded of panicked civilians & emergency vehicles could respond unimpeded.

Now, with the need for a continuity of Gov't, it seems logical to conduct a live-time DHS Exercise, involving the great numbers of staff & other civil-service contractors
to set-up-shop in their assigned 'continuity-of-govt' duty stations in a live-time test.

the web of intrigue, and the rumors of nefarious counter-plots, are possible...
but really remote in probability. But its your call, to conjecture that the 'Post uncovered a 'secret' mass exodus of upper GS rated individuals into hardened,
Nuke Proof, facilities.
OR, that just like a couple generations ago, the authorities would make public
in this case thru the WP newspaper...a rather large DHS exercise to mobilize and temporarily relocate the govt & civil infrastructure.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yeah we do a nationwide testing of an emergency siren every year in my country. We don't have to run and hide but just to keep note of. Recently we did 2-3 drills in selected areas to simulate evacuation drills, especially one at the stock exchange which was a continuity drill.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Now, with the need for a continuity of Gov't, it seems logical to conduct a live-time DHS Exercise, involving the great numbers of staff & other civil-service contractors
to set-up-shop in their assigned 'continuity-of-govt' duty stations in a live-time test.

The US government does believe that a terrorist act is imminent, possibly before the end of the year, but they believe it will be on a much smaller scale than 9/11.

This smaller act of terrorism could lead to revenge attacks on our part, which could escalate quickly. I think that when you connect these two announcements, you have a possibility for a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There is only ONE solid no doubt nuclear bomb going to go off on June the 19th and that bomb will be going off in my 1 month old newborns diapers after she blows a sfinckter gasket after feeding... Now if you wanna feel good about an event that was posted then rest easy cause I predicted this one weeks before it happened

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join