It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Originally posted by Texas Volunteer

If for one moment that you think this government had anything to do with or caused the murder of American Citizens, then you my friend are truely sad and lost. Oops....super secret bat phone is ringing again....

You must have a very short term memory...but i bet you can tell me who won American Idol the last 5 seasons.

You forget The Waco Incident... that is unless you still believe that the ATF didn't fire shots into the compound (theres video proof)...and didn't light the fires that killed american men woman and children...who commited no other crime than resisting false arrest.

You must have forgot that the IRAQ War was sold to the American People as a War to find Weapons of Mass Destruction that presented a Clear and Present Danger to Americans... How many American Troops have died in this War so far 3,000? even more amputees and injuries! But thats ok because the Weapons manufacturors and the oil companies get to make money, right.

Did you know that Dick Cheney has an ownership stake in Haliburton...the company that re-builds cities after american drops bombs on them... also they are working on building new "secret" prisons... more like interment camps!

Did you know that Donald Rumsfeld has an ownership stake in Tami-flu ... which is being touted as the only chance of surviving the Avian Flu.

You must have forgot the Civil War... Can you tell me why the Civil War was fought? The American Govt. had no problem attacking thier southern statesmen...and it wasnt about slavery or saving the union if thats what you think!

Why are the MOST important News stories NOT REPORTED in the Media...while we are force fed crap about a rape case and a missing girl?

Have you not seem the recent Supreme Court Decisions? How do they support the people? Have you read the Patriot Act...why the broad definition of what a terrorist is...so broad that it "could" include anyone, even american citizens for almost any crime...and they do not go to jail...they don't get a trial... they are held in a military prison and because its not a sactioned war they don't even recieve the fair treatment agreed to under the articles of the Geneva Convention...

Maybe you haven't heard of the Bio Weapon Tests on American Citizens at Tuskeegee air force base...on black soldiers. As well as other Weapons Tests against other American Citizens.

...GO Answer Your Bat Phone... because you obviously live in a Fantasy World!

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Where2Hide2006]

I am actually worried for you... You shouldn't be exposed to this much true history all at once. The School System is the KEY TOOL that the Govt. Uses to indoctrinate their citizens...You are forced to say the Pledge of Alliegence every morning and are taught the history that they want you to know...not the true history...every society throughout history has done this...perhaps you have heard the OLD saying...that history is written by the winners...In 50 Years or Less the children in our schools will be taught that the Iraq war was about the 9-11 attack. You need to DO YOU OWN RESEARCH... This Website Has Most of the Topics in its extensive SEARCH feature...USE IT.

But Be Careful... Too Much Exposure to the truth can lead to blindness.

Its NOT FICTION... Its facts taken from various 1st hand sources.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
BACK ON TOPIC:

When did you first find out about the Super Volcano Under Yellowstone National Park...If you were actually searching for the truth you would have found out about it years ago...now you have to ask yourself...Holy Crap! Do I live in the Blast Radius?

As For...Do I actually Believe that their will be a Nuke Attack on the 19th-23rd...I would say that given their track record That It Was Within The Realm of Possibility... NOT beyond a shadow of a doubt.... I just think that, and feel it within me, that something seems likely THIS SUMMER.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, it's the weekend. I'm gonna have me a couple drinks, relax, enjoy my time with my family and then, when Monday the 19th comes...

ALL HELL'S GOING TO BREAK LOOSE!!!

Heve a nice weekend everyone.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ad Hominem, Ad Nauseam

Fellow ATSers: Please forgive the further off-topic digression, but I think this needs to addressed.

Majic,
First of all, I'm not insulting anyone.

Yes you are. I can read. I have also asked you to stop doing it.

I appreciate skepticism, as I will explain below, but skepticism and cynicism are not the same thing, and on ATS it is not only possible but necessary to express disagreement without resorting to personal attacks.

Compliance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use is not optional, and when you choose to insult other members, you are not in compliance.

Truth Or Dare

You talk about knowing the truth? How do you know that the information you get is indeed the truth and not misinformation hmmm?

I don't. Where have I talked about knowing the truth? Feel free to provide a link.

You're talking to a straw man.

I'm a skeptic. I don't claim to know the truth. That's why I seek it.

Why not join me, and discard your false prejudices against myself and the ATS community?

Self-Exposition

All I am saying is that you ALL have an execuse about everything that does or does not happen by saying it is all a conspiracy.

This statement exposes a gross conceptual error regarding what ATS is.

ATS is a community consisting of thousands of members, each with a unique perspective and set of opinions. Disagreement is not only common on ATS, but expected and part of the culture.

We have learned that good people can disagree on pretty much everything, which is why we respect the rights of our fellow members to believe what they want, even if we think they're wrong.

Thus to make the kinds of assertions you are making about all of us is to declare your own ignorance of what ATS actually is.

Lower Education

By the way, luv the post attacking my intellect (American Idol Winner)....I can assure all of you, that I am a well eductated man.

It is unfortunate that your education apparently omitted basic courtesy toward others in a discussion.

If you are willing to learn, however, you may find that there is much more to ATS than you falsely assume there is.

But only if you choose to refrain from defaming other members and the ATS community as a whole, and resolve to educate yourself about the true nature of AboveTopSecret.com, rather than proceed on the basis of your misconceptions.

That is not a decision I can make for you, but if I could, I would.

Please, deny ignorance.

P.S. I don't know what's going to happen on June 19, but I'm not worried about it. I plan to have a very nice day, and I hope you do too.

[edit on 6/16/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Pathos Strikes Again

Originally posted by Texas Volunteer I can assure all of you, that I am a well eductated man.

Yes I'm suuure you are a wel eductated man.

And as for you ridiculing members all the time. It's against the T&C. I for one consider it abuse as you can see in my thread here.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Majic.
No offense but Mr. Texas has been warned a few times in addition to many ATS'ers that have asked him to stop. Just curious but how many warnings do we get? The problem is that I'd like to read what people have to say on the subject without having to sort through some 12 pages to find anything relevant.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
One of these, perhaps???NETVOCATES

Lord help us. Money's involved now.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Charmed Life

Originally posted by mecheng
Majic.
No offense but Mr. Texas has been warned a few times in addition to many ATS'ers that have asked him to stop. Just curious but how many warnings do we get? The problem is that I'd like to read what people have to say on the subject without having to sort through some 12 pages to find anything relevant.

You're absolutely right, and I apologize for contributing to the digression.

The topic is June 19, 2006

Ram

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I might as well just add one final detail. (thx to Implosion for telling me in the chat)

U.S. President George W. Bush will visit Budapest, Hungary for a bilateral program on June 22, 2006, following his participation in the U.S.-European Union Summit in Vienna, Austria, the White House said on Thursday.

I was also told that the bomb in London happend on a Thursday.

a link

“In Budapest, the President will celebrate Hungary's historic sacrifices in the name of freedom by commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution, underscore the success of the U.S.-European partnership in securing freedom in the region, and highlight the lessons offered from Hungary's successful transition from tyranny to free-market democracy," the Office of the Press Secretary said in a press release.

We found out that G. W. Bush - is not home the 22nd. So don't go ring he's doorbell and ask if he wanna play Lego.

I think - we did this thread - thx to Where2Hide2006 just in case something will happend - Then we allready made our ideas clear. In case a 911 should happend again without nobody took notis of it beforehand -

If anything should happend i still think the 22nd..
If not - yea...if not...then not.

PS: Thx Majic for helping us.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
YOU ARE ALL FREAKING QUACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to be clear....I will guarantee that you all will find another date to suit your fantasy when nothing AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN on 6/19, 6/20...or whatever other date you bag of nutcases come up with!!!! You need to all be placed in the freaking looney bin.

Just do me this one thing....come back at the end of next week when the sun is shining and the birds are singing and TELL US especially me that you are ALL very very wrong.

Problem is, most of you who reply to me actually seem giddy and all worked up at the prospect of something happening.

I have a question....do they actually let you people breed?????

Finally, for the last week, I've had an exceptionally good time with you all, and truely hoped that someone could provide a rational response to this freek industry.

Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I'm quite sure the..what do you call them...oh yeah, string pullers and puppets...will kick me off the site after this post.

It's been a real pleasure....and you all really, really have made me laugh so much this week. THIS IS GREAT COMEDY.

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well, We Tried

Bye now.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Here you go... Another troll who thinks he knows everyone better than his own shadow.

But I agree with him for one thing. Nothing is going to happen on the 19th except for a lot of goals..

But he isn't able to treat others with respect. Too bad....
Talking to him is like talking to a religious or political fanatic.

TV.... How the hell do you want to judge the whole membership of a webforum from one thread you've posted in?? As if everyone thinks the same. I'm sorry... You must be a real idiot to be doing that, and it says more about you than anyone else.

Of course there are people with wacky, strange ideas which I also find not believable, simply because the might fail to come with evidence or it doesn't make sense period. That's why the forum is here. For them to prove the conspiracy theory, or for other members to disprove it. But the way you were acting was just like a dumb little kid who was grounded by his mom and has to spend his boring days indoors. What are you, 14??? By acting like this you don't even get my respect. and that of anyone else. In fact, you don't deserve to even lick the gum and dog crap off my shoes with your tounge...

Bandit

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Well, it's the weekend. I'm gonna have me a couple drinks, relax, enjoy my time with my family and then, when Monday the 19th comes...

ALL HELL'S GOING TO BREAK LOOSE!!!

Heve a nice weekend everyone.

I'll have to set my alarm clock on Monday.... don't want to be woken up by my neighbor calling to announce..... like on the morning of 911.
J/K

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Maybe I'll get a bottle of sunblock 2000 for father's day.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I just heard on the news (channel 7 Eye Witness News) that North Korea is using a satalite launch to cover up long range missile tests. Also, on CBS News, I saw that 11 U.S. cities have a terror plan in place and the rest of the country is unprepared for a MAJOR terror attack.
I am currently watching CBS..and they are saying the same as Eye witness news. The missile they are testing can reach the west coast. Its an "inter-continental" missil. CBS said it could come within days.
i find it quite funny. Everything is coming together now.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by Darth Sidious]

[edit on 17-6-2006 by Darth Sidious]

Ram

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Okay folks go watch CBS news video...
As Darth Sidious found.

That is really starting to put together a puzzel...

Now N.Korea is Americas enemy too i guess...
This does not look like a drill to my fantasy -

-> CBS

What ever happends from now on..???

PS: Did you ever read Nostradamus - the great King of Mongols?

[edit on 17-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Time to stock up people!!!

Dont forget your bottled water, Spam & crackers!!! This is the low budget way to survive. For the fancier types, substitute Beluga Caviar for Spam.

I'm going to be alone

Look out!!! YOU ALL will have to deal with my paranoia.

Nope, i'm not cured yet.
Unfortunatedly, i guess i wont need to be cured, will i?

I couldnt find anyone who would take me in either. Somehow they dont believe me.
Everyone is working. It figures.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Dgtempe i'm going to go the perrier water and (well, I don't like caviar) tuna route. That's only because I bought those yesterday, and I don't feel like going back to the store... though the store is well built, it could possibly withstand a heavier blast than my house.
I'll have to keep that in mind.

Two days until the end.. who woulda thunk it?

I wonder if the contractors on my place will not expect a check if we do have a blast on Monday?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hey Texas good morning. You're back again.
I think if you had a kid that you were afraid he might be using drugs, have him read some of these posts. And then tell him this is your brain on drugs. It will work everytime.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
Hey Texas good morning. You're back again.
I think if you had a kid that you were afraid he might be using drugs, have him read some of these posts. And then tell him this is your brain on drugs. It will work everytime.

At first I had no clue on what you were talking about, I must have missed reading that one
I would like everyone to notice, that though his reasoning for it was wrong, at the end of Texas' post, he did make quite an accurate prediction, and I think we should give him credit for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join