It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce

Originally posted by Stari

By major episode of missing time, I meant a range of an hour to two hours (time dialation on the ship makes it seem longer). Why should my family report that if this happened almost exclusively at night?

So you are saying this happens "exclusively at night". Sounds like a nice dream. Have you ever been checked for sleeping disorders?

Yup. I am also aware of sleep paralysis causing false abduction reports, but this is not the case with me. I have had sleep paralysis a few times and it is very easy to recognize, and I have trained myself to snap out of it easily. I have in fact met aliens, and witnesses have seen me taken into a ship. Lights were also reported across town the first time I was abducted...

How did you train yourself to snap out of it? Did you use a commercial product?
If so what is it?

XL5

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Next time your with them, ask them how about their very early free energy devices and how we can make our own portable free energy devices with stuff we already have. Did they give you any concepts of how we would be able to make one? That would be enough proof for me, not to say that I don't believe, I do.

While your here you should look at those hoax threads that have been going on this past week and see why your getting so much flak.

Maybe they continue to study us because their children want to see things first hand or they are waiting for us to get over our selfs and wake up.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

As for the Demon/Jinn connection, there is alot of truth in that statement. I came to realize The "demonic Symbols" that they wear are not really demonic. Humans have labelled them as demonic. Often when ancient man saw the aliens, they were frightened and immediatly associated them with evil. Demons were born, and the symbols they wore became demonic.

So you are saying demons originated when ancient man saw alien beings? "Demons were born".

And these symbols, of which you can't recall any description of, and that you labelled "demonic", are where we got demonic symbols from?

You sound alot like Sleeper to me, it's all the same, 'ET calls the shots, they made us, Jesus is fake, aliens seeded us, aliens invented everything we have", etc.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce... Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

You might also want to mention to your Primary Care Physician that maybe it's time to have your medication adjusted.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Answer my dam questions if you want me to belive
what did they look like????????

And i know this is off subjuct, but have you ever had an OOBE (out of body experiance)? I am very intrested in the subject, and would love to hear of your experiance. I have never had one, but I want to. Im just afraid I would panic waaaaay too much, and I have heard it could cause anxiety.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This is my first post ever on ATS. I have a theroy and I need to ask the sceptics and debunkers a good question. Are any of you sceptics and debunkers religous or have been in a religon. The reason that i ask this is because i have been raised as a mormon and i need to make a point. Being raised as a mormon was not a choice, i was forced to go by my parent and other family members. The whole "if you live in my house, you live by my rules" thing works very well growing up because you are just a kid and not an independent adult, so therfore i had no choice.

luckily when i turned 18 my parents have respected the fact that i was a young adult and no longer forced me to go to thier church but i still had to deal with some of their mormon crap until i moved out of the house at 20. through out my chiledhood and young adulthood i began to be really uncomfortable with not just the mormon religon but religon in general. Something was just not right and i could not put my finger on it. I just always had this feeling like this is not right, i dont belong here.

Growing up i hated sunday, it was the worst day of the week. I dont think that it hit me until sometime after i moved out, but when i looked back i see the bigger picture. I saw how very very controling that not just the mormon religon was but religon in general. I dont care what anyone says but the mormon religon is exatly the same as the mainstream religons like the christains and the catholics, execpt for the fact that they have a few more stories and are a little more controling. I know because i have went to many other churches in the mainstream religons.

Anyway my point is, is that i realized how controling religon is and it's really bad. One of the key things that will open your eyes is the simple fact that every single religon has a bunch of extra man made rules that they force everyone to follow, just because some retard hundreds or thousands of years ago said that they had too for some really outragoius reasons. By the way i am not talking about the 10 comandments.

The point that i am trying to make is that once you free your mind from the shakles of religon it is very simple to see the big picture. The experinces and knowlage that members like "EtherealForce" and "Sleeper" post make way way waayy more since and awnsers way more questions than the dribble and crap that you get from main stream religons. You dont have to be a follower of anybody and a lot of us that actualy listen to the knowlage and experiances of members like "EtherealForce" and "Sleeper" are not followers of anybody. You just need to keep and open mind and just looked outside of the box for a moment and you will see.

Also i dont belive every single thing that is posted here either. It is very obious that religon was put on this earth to limit us on every level. Religon is the verything that is holding humanaty back from the incredible things that we as humans are really capable of doing. I did not need "EtherealForce" and "Sleeper" to figure that out, i learned that on my own. Religon is the only reason why there is narrow minded poeple on this planet.

So to sceptics and debunkers you are either stuck in the shakles of religon and because of the that you are narrow minded or you are being controled and minipulated in some other way that makes you narrow minded.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dank
Are we so vain to think we are the only life forms, or better yet, the only intelligent life forms? Search deep inside and you will find the answer.

If there are life forms from far away planets, intelligent enough to get here, why would they want to come here? If they truly wanted to help us, they would come out and show themselves. If they are here, working behind the scenes, then they are not our benevolent benefactors. I believe that there are intelligent beings that are not of this world, and I don’t believe they mean us no harm. .

Originally posted by housegroove23
So to sceptics and debunkers you are either stuck in the shakles of religon and because of the that you are narrow minded or you are being controled and minipulated in some other way that makes you narrow minded.

No, I just believe in deny ignorance.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Also i dont belive every single thing that is posted here either. It is very obious that religon was put on this earth to limit us on every level. Religon is the verything that is holding humanaty back from the incredible things that we as humans are really capable of doing. I did not need "EtherealForce" and "Sleeper" to figure that out, i learned that on my own. Religon is the only reason why there is narrow minded poeple on this planet

I see the point you are making. I agree that some people take religion far too seriously and this limits them from living a more enjoyable life. But these are at the extreme end of the spectrum and does not apply to all people who have a religious faith. So I don't need Sleeper or Etheral to point this out to me either ! But, just because these galactcic travellers say this is so, does not mean they are revealing some big secret to us, that religion is a bunch of crap, and that it means the rest of what they have to say is factual

It always appears that these types of tales, want to throw in the religious angle - they bring it up - and after they finish telling you religion is a farce, and God is non-existant, they then start dribbling out how aliens are our creators, our saviours, and that aliens are the gods we should worship and give thanks to. They end up doing the same thing, they accuse "religion" of doing. They claim to know secrets, and await for you to respond, asking about what they know. Then along come all the people asking questions about the universe, as if they are playing a Ouija Board. I wouldn't believe the answers from a peice of cardboard anymore that I'd believe their answers !

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Oh god no, not another one of those "aliens are demons" type christians, trying to demonize the abduction and UFO phenomena quite litterally.

Satan is involved with the Terran Reptillians and some Nordics (many are grey hybrids).

Well atleast that's what I found out in my research in Satanism, and the site Joy of Satan explains these things quite well, this lady channeled with Satan and found these things out her self.

You must be the first one to have EVER encountered ET's with Satanic symbols, I am guessing it was Baphomet (Goat of Mendes)?

I am jealous if your story is true, would've loved to meet them.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Please forgive me if I'm wrong but your style of writing, attention grabbing post title and general 'air' makes me think you are the same person who's been constantly hoaxing ATS over the past few days. Haven't you been called birdembryo or daveturbo or spiritjockey or something?

*rant*

Please give up, I have been a member of ATS in all its incarnations for a long time and it's been amazing but these constant hoaxes are really frustrating me. Usually I'm a very quiet member (as my post count suggests) but I've just had enough.

Again, please accept my apologies if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am...

If I am wrong however, then my reaction is surely exemplary of how people en masse are eventually going to feel about this fantastic site. I've always been a passionate and devoted follower of all things unusual for example alien/ufo phenomena and all other aspects of ATS, I'm just really frustrated by all this! The most important question we can ask is 'What can we do to stop/control it?'

*/rant*

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
whats with all these hoaxs? I got 100 points that sais that he gets banned in the next 72 hours

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by uuhelpus

whats with all these hoaxs? I got 100 points that says that he gets banned in the next 72 hours

It won't take that long ,...

I just have a feeling. ( Maybe something to do with the "Aliens take me for Joy Rides Around the Universe!" thing. )

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Something about the writing style and the way the threadstarter come across makes me think this is the same guy who has been constantly trying to hoax us all here at ATS could the mods check his IP against SacredSpirit, BirdEmbryo and Sleeper (sleeper wasincluded because this hoaxing started just as his long thread "as real as the nose on your face" was closed becasue of him)

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I really hope it is just a disgruntled ex-member amusing himself, and not a concerted effort to discredit the site as a whole by any individual or individuals. If they keep at it they might even succeed. This would be no good at all for us!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

By major episode of missing time, I meant a range of an hour to two hours (time dialation on the ship makes it seem longer). Why should my family report that if this happened almost exclusively at night?

Huh, good point. I experience missing time every single night....about 8 hours in fact.

So I suppose, you were old enough to tell time.

How can you be missing time when you've been in bed asleep?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

If one where to objectively rank human intellegence (1 being the most intellegent 30,000 the least), we would be about 25,00th.

I am going to assume you meant 25,000. If there are 30,000 intelligent life forms out there, how many are aware that there are other forms in the universe? My problem with the entire process is not that other life forms exist, but how many are aware of the other life forms? Obviously, humans consider the possibility, but it is not a common fact that life exists outside our planet.

I will state that I am skeptical of your story. It seems to me to be a cruel joke to "share" ET's knowledge with only a select few while those that truly want to believe are left to speculate! It is almost like being a catholic!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It won't take that long ,...

Well aren’t they usually gone by page 4?
I have noticed an increase in hoaxes on other boards as well. Prolly just some dorkwads sitting in there parents basement, but you can't discount the possibility of it being government disinformation agents.

They can easily make ATS look like a bunch of fools.

It is almost like being a catholic!

lol, classic

[edit on 31-5-2006 by uuhelpus]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by uuhelpus
I have noticed an increase in hoaxes on other boards as well.

Yes that's quite right. Godlike Productions has been going nuts over the past few days. I've never made a post there ever, just an interested visitor... and they banned my IP...I hear they even banned EVERYBODY at one point. It's getting beyond them over there. A deluge of b.s.

Could this be a concerted effort on *somebody's* part to stem the deluge of enlightened and awakened people on sites such as this? To basically mess with the entire operation and generally discredit everything in the field by talking generic derivative drivel (apologies to the OP if you are the real deal).

I like to come here to see researched analysis and substantial debates, but all these 'personal experience' attention-grabbing mumbo jumbo-type stories, they are fascinating in small doses but it's just been too much lately. I like my lunatic fringe stories with less snap, crackle but more POP thanks!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
One of the reasons I started reading ATS is the level of intelligent information and comments. Over the last few weeks, I have seen some poorly contrived and blatant hoax attempts. (This is on topic by the way!) How is this thread going to change my mind? You can use all the technical jargon, wild fantasies, and twisted philosophies you desire, but in the end, it is all about the facts. There are no facts here from my point of view.

I consider myself simple to please. If you quit with the "back to the future" flux capacitors and the star trek mumbo jumbo and just simply present evidence that ET exists. Draw a map of the stars, diagram something, or take a picture!

The next time you "see them", tell them I am still skeptical and very disappointed.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Long story short, a man whom I will here call Quaid came to our house.

Quaid...start the reactor...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join