It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
so... they do not want to reveal themselves as it will ruin their study but are not mind that all our religion and evolution are direct result of their "work" anyway...
if they are behind everything i wonder what the hell they can study that they dont already know...

i'm ready to believe your story if you have any proof that those alien are really freakin stupid and love loosing their time and ours

your story in every post cant make sence more than 2 line and you call that "proof"
in my youth crooks and liars has more subtle methods...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by casub
so... they do not want to reveal themselves as it will ruin their study but are not mind that all our religion and evolution are direct result of their "work" anyway...
if they are behind everything i wonder what the hell they can study that they dont already know...

i'm ready to believe your story if you have any proof that those alien are really freakin stupid and love loosing their time and ours

your story in every post cant make sence more than 2 line and you call that "proof"
in my youth crooks and liars has more subtle methods...

You obviously don't understand. The ET's planted religion in order to study how humans responded to it... how they fight over it... how thier politics implements it.

And to say that you can't believe a race millions of years ahead of us can't have a machine that almost instantly has a profound affect on the mind? You think that they can conquer the trivial task of inter stellar travel, but that can't create a super computer that emits magnetic fields to alter the mind (something we can almost do now)?? And I only had the privilege to use the Trip Inducer on two occasions, most of the time the ET's physically wanted me on the ship.

I am not trying to force my story upon you, I created this thread to share my expieriences so you could learn. If you don't want to believe it that is fine. I was given an incredible experience.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If it weren't for the misspellings and the edits(and the trip inducer) I'd be inclined to think this is a continuation of the sleeper thread recently locked.
Anyone got any pixie dust?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
If it weren't for the misspellings and the edits(and the trip inducer) I'd be inclined to think this is a continuation of the sleeper thread recently locked.
Anyone got any pixie dust?

Would you stop with the sleeper parallels cowboy. !!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce
As of the current moment, the only proof I can provide are detailed accounts of alien knowlege, history. Ask me anything about the history of the universe civilizations, alien cities, alien planets... I have seen them all.

Well, in that case. I sure would like a good, detailed description of their means of interstellar travel. What materials are used, the general configuration of their power generators, a rough measure of the amount of powet they generate to accomplish this. Those are pretty simple questions, I think.

I can make up the history of the Galactic Empire. No offense.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

As of the current moment, the only proof I can provide are detailed accounts of alien knowlege, history. Ask me anything about the history of the universe civilizations, alien cities, alien planets... I have seen them all.

Well, in that case. I sure would like a good, detailed description of their means of interstellar travel. What materials are used, the general configuration of their power generators, a rough measure of the amount of powet they generate to accomplish this. Those are pretty simple questions, I think.

I can make up the history of the Galactic Empire. No offense.

It is not like i did an analysis of every little configuration on thier ship. I learned only what they tought me, and most of thier technology is indeed too complex for me to undertand, even with the help of the Trip Inducer. The trip inducer can only teach you things that are within your capacity of knowing in the first place. The Trip Inducer only taught me certain facts about the planets, history, etc. Why would they tell me how much power thier ship generates, or technical aspects humans could not understand.

That being said, I DO understand that their ship has 2 modes of travel... one ideal for short distances (as it uses while on Earth) and the other for long distances (interstellar travel). The short distance travel works by creating a disturbance field in the ambient gravity (if there is no gravity it uses anti-matter thrusters). The long distance travel works by somehow focusing and manipulating dark matter to crate temporary wormholes in space time. The exact mechanism is unknown to me and may in fact be too complex for humans to understand.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's not parrallels o_s_s it's blatent plagarism.
Go back and read the Nose on your face thread and tell me that's not so.
As I said if it weren't for certain small idiosincracies(sic) I would say this is the same poster posting the same thing again.
And guess what? I'll prove this hoaxer a fraud too.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
It's not parrallels o_s_s it's blatent plagarism.
Go back and read the Nose on your face thread and tell me that's not so.
As I said if it weren't for certain small idiosincracies(sic) I would say this is the same poster posting the same thing again.
And guess what? I'll prove this hoaxer a fraud too.

Interesting. You seem to overlook the possibility that both the author of the thread you mention and I are telling the truth, and due to this our accounts are naturally similar.

Then of course there is a common stereotype of what an encounter should be like, so even if he was lying, that stereotype is somewhat accurate and our encounters would again be similar.

Again, if you wish to not believe, that is your right, but do not get in the way of folks who want to increase thier wisdom.

In other matters, on my first Trip Inducer experience, I was taught of the history of the ET's establishment in our solar system. They were here LONG before we even evolved, and they helped aid our evolution. Millions of years ago, just before the dawn of man, The greys established a colony on Iapetus... which still exists to this day, and is one of thier base of operations in our solar system.

I tried to find any refrences to this, wondering if human had actually observed any abnormalities on Iapetus, and sure enough, there is proof to support my claim.

www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm
www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

[edit on 30-5-2006 by EtherealForce]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yet another 1st time poster fraud. People who proclaim to have power and will tell us all.

Is this board being loaded with disinfo? Its seems like we have a new one every day.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
"Again, if you wish to not believe, that is your right, but do not get in the way of folks who want to increase thier wisdom."

I am sorry you cannot just wish away your critics I being one of them. The problem with beleivers is that they always say we stand in the way of wisdom. Or is it perhaps that we are the ones with the wisdom while you spreading delusional thoughts to the masses.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You obviously don't understand. The ET's planted religion in order to study how humans responded to it... how they fight over it... how thier politics implements it

no. you obviously don't understand the meaning of study... (as i dont know the meaning of writing in good english, i confess)
and you dont understand what involve the stuff you are introducing in your story as "background" for goal with less interest even for E.T = that all
and i doubt that some alien sooooooo advanced dont know it too so...

if i follow you...
your alien a such idiot that they discover how to travel across a galaxie, clone specie, manipulate thought...
but they have to work and watch thousand and thousand of year to understand how a specie that they have manipulate and almost created respond to event that they have also implanted...
they already know where we going and if they interact they know where they leading us too.. but they have to "study" because "study" is a smashing word for our alien as "space travel" "magnetic field" or "Atlantis" (Platon is the best Hoaxer ever his stuff still work
) = that simply doesn't make sense :p

And to say that you can't believe a race millions of years ahead of us can't have a machine that almost instantly has a profound affect on the mind? You think that they can conquer the trivial task of inter stellar travel, but that can't create a super computer that emits magnetic fields to alter the mind (something we can almost do now)?? And I only had the privilege to use the Trip Inducer on two occasions, most of the time the ET's physically wanted me on the ship.

that precisely my point if "they" are able to do everything you list.. than what the hell can they "study" from something they already so involve in
what the meaning to spend thousand and thousand year to learn so little... with tool that involve more great question about the universe than : "how puny human react if i throw a messiah in the cage" ^^

its not logical even for the puny human...
or maybe aliens are some kind of super geek with too much free time ? (humm it could be the best theory ever here)

a civ. a millions of years ahead us with all this stuff will not spend a fart for what you describe
they will not learn anything that they already know.
no need to be from centauri proxima to claim it sorry

I am not trying to force my story upon you, I created this thread to share my expieriences so you could learn. If you don't want to believe it that is fine. I was given an incredible experience.

i'm trying to explain that you are lying that all too dont worry
its just to warn credulous people if they are some
we can't never know how far can go your kind with their crap

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
in before the lock.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by casub
"how puny human react if i throw a messiah in the cage" ^^

best line yet!

loved that one.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
How can you tell what is a fraud and what is not, obviously we live in a world that we still don’t understand. I mean sure science has gotten us far, TV, space travel, cell phones. But still how can you say something/someone is a fraud if you yourself do not no the answer to the question at hand? Are we alone, were we created by aliens, does that government hide information from us...Let me see your proof for your accusation.

I have been interested in aliens/ufos since i first found a book titles UFOs in 3rd grade, ever since then it has been my calling to look at things beyond this world. I for one do believe that there are other beings not of this planet or this solar system.

i want to thank you EtherealForce, Although i have been deceived on this site before, but then again no one has ever shown any credible evidence? But I tend to think away from rational evidence. I myself still find things hard to believe but i always remind myself that anything is possible in a universe so big! Please tell us your information whether it correct or false.

1) First off can you explain the Trip Inducer, is it like the learning machine of dulce base.

2) What is the alien’s perception of us, As the human race we seem to progress quickly...

3) How did the alien race start out...did they start with fire and end with light bulb? or did they receive their technology from other races.

4) How many more are there and are there wars between them, i would think that advanced civilization would see past war and killing.

Also just put in anything you see fit.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Cabus, your argument would be valid if the aliens in question behaved like humans. You think, why would they study a race they practically created? They are not studying the race as a whole, but rather each individuals reaction to the events. it also establishes a mode of contact. it is like a man studying the behavoir of a dog. He can not have a dog but still know how the dog will behave, but it is much more pleasing to actually have a dog and enjoy the subtle bliss your relationship entails, even though you pretty much knew how a dog would behave anyway.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
How can you tell what is a fraud and what is not, obviously we live in a world that we still don’t understand. I mean sure science has gotten us far, TV, space travel, cell phones. But still how can you say something/someone is a fraud if you yourself do not no the answer to the question at hand? Are we alone, were we created by aliens, does that government hide information from us...Let me see your proof for your accusation.

I have been interested in aliens/ufos since i first found a book titles UFOs in 3rd grade, ever since then it has been my calling to look at things beyond this world. I for one do believe that there are other beings not of this planet or this solar system.

i want to thank you EtherealForce, Although i have been deceived on this site before, but then again no one has ever shown any credible evidence? But I tend to think away from rational evidence. I myself still find things hard to believe but i always remind myself that anything is possible in a universe so big! Please tell us your information whether it correct or false.

1) First off can you explain the Trip Inducer, is it like the learning machine of dulce base.

2) What is the alien’s perception of us, As the human race we seem to progress quickly...

3) How did the alien race start out...did they start with fire and end with light bulb? or did they receive their technology from other races.

4) How many more are there and are there wars between them, i would think that advanced civilization would see past war and killing.

Also just put in anything you see fit.

Thank You
1) I am not familiar
with the Dolce base machine. Basically, the closest thing I know of to the trip inducer is a mind machine. You can make one your self. It runs on the same basic principals as the Trip Inducer, however much less advanced, and the mind machine requires the helmet to be hooked up to your skull, while the trip inducer requires no connections. The mind machine is also very primitive in that it can only produce limited altered states,

2) We do progress quickly for our stage in evolution, mainly because of the greys involvement. The relationship is like parent child, in many ways they seeded us. They, however, do not interfere with our politics and policys directly. They just let us grow on our own but give us a push in the right direction every now and then.

3) Not too sure, however i did learn that a type of federation has existed for billions of years, of which the greys are a part of. It is likely they had a race involved in thier evolution as well.

4) War is rare, but not unheard of. Sometimes the aliens fight each other, though my information is currently limited. Accounts of this have been observed even by ancient humans, as in the Ramayana and the incident with Alexander the rgeat.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Im ready to believe to but give more info of your trip

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
do you recall what they look like?? the ones that abduct you, are they all of the same species or all different?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm getting sick of these hoax threads from aspiring 15 year old science fiction authors. Riddled with poor spelling, riddled with cliches, riddled with the same writing style of recent ATS members now banned (and justifiably so).

They're obviously just taking the p-ss, they're obviously looking for attention and looking for reactions. This is getting beyond a daily joke. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way. You can tell them to go away and throw their creative energies into something else, like.. film scripts.. but it must be much more fun for them to sit back and watch the thread responses roll in. It's time something was done about this.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Three hoaxes in a few days all by a guy with a two-word nick.

BirdEmbryo
SacredSpirit
EtherealForce

All three of these fellas are claiming to have the "scoop of the century" (to use the parlance of our times). All of them talk the same, all of them are terrible writers/concept developers/liars? I think at this point, we're just waiting for the next 3d render courtesy of whoever he is' latest incarnation, EtherealForce.

Sorry if someone else already picked up on this, I didn't think that was the case. It just immediately stuck out to me when I saw the thread title, plus his two-word name, plus his hilariously horrendous post.

This guy must be getting some serious laughs at ATS' expense. Bans here only ban a particular nick?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join