It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Maybe I missed it... but why is it when someone makes claims such as you are (and my postion is maybe, maybe not) people respond by asking questions pertaining to technology, other aliens, time travel...ect...

Hello!!??

EtherealForce, Can you/they tell us about the meaning of life, universe and everything? Can they explain all things ETHEREAL? The moment of creation? What supernatural abilities can humans unlock within themselves if at all?

WHO cares about the how the ship is propelled... THINK BIGGER!!!!

The problem i have with what you have provided thus far, is that I have come across much of this information in before in various books. I also hate the fact that within these books, written by people who have had similar experiences as you have.. it seems the information/facts the aliens show/tell varies from person to person...

If what you have said is true then go findout the important stuff... not how it all began... but rather WHY it all began.. and then I'll let you in on a secret...

Peace

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

and then I'll let you in on a secret...

Oh go on, you cant do this to us, whether th OP posts, cant you let us in on your little secret.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yeah, this is supposed to be, like, the clearinghouse for secrets.

But you wouldn't know it with all the people claiming "special" knowledge.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
People like ----> Nancy... are reasons you can't trust the credibility of people claiming they have Extraterrestrial Knowledge unless they can provide:

A) Currently unknown information that we can uncover to be true.

------------------------

EtheralForce ---> Can you do this for us?

Admin Edit: Removed link to hoax site (hate to give that type free advertising/traffic
)

[edit on 5-31-2006 by Springer]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I totally agree! WAY TOO many people claiming special knowledge.

For once, I'd LOVE to see this "special knowledge" actually applied to one's daily life. Seems most of this "special knowledge" is of the "text book variety"- informative but not applicable. Hmmm... strange isnt it? Or is it?

Peace

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
All you guys are doing is harassing him and starting a flood war, how old are you guys? 14?

I think negative minded people like that is worse than lyers!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I am almost sure that this is the same guy that posted the "picture of the century" thread and that other hoax thread wich i dont remember.His grammar is the same and he registered yesterday coincidence??? I think not.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The next time you're abroad...we'll meet up and have a few Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Well people are beginning to get tired of all the hoaxes. There have been countless predictions recently, and all have been total nonesense and fear-mongering. People come here for news, not to have their time wasted by people with nothing better to do than write some B.S story claiming they are all-mighty or had a dream or talk to aliens.

It's hard enough for the serious conspiracy theorists to have any credability in the mainstream, but when you have people making up sh!t all the time, the credability of the entire fields drops, and its harder to be taken seriously!

IMHO

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by EtherealForce
As of the current moment, the only proof I can provide are detailed accounts of alien knowlege, history. Ask me anything about the history of the universe civilizations, alien cities, alien planets... I have seen them all.

Well, in that case. I sure would like a good, detailed description of their means of interstellar travel. What materials are used, the general configuration of their power generators, a rough measure of the amount of powet they generate to accomplish this. Those are pretty simple questions, I think.

I can make up the history of the Galactic Empire. No offense.
Actually those are NOT simple questions even if his story were true. Just because a person is abducted and shown the history of worlds does not mean they are suddenly a physicist and can explain in scientific detail everything that they saw.

And a note to the thread author.. you are on shaky grounds. unless you provide some proof.. hoaxing is I believe a bannable offense and I have seen others banned for doing just that. I suggest you figure out something that translates to more than just heresay.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
By 'missing time' do you mean 'sleep' and this guy with a plastic face and a demonic symbol, is he just a dream.
I am already a believer, but your story has all the hall marks of a very active imagination.
For a start, who are you?
Why are you important enough to pass this information. Your only outlet is this site. Would this Alien Intelligence not realise that if it truly wanted to get its message out, it would pick someone other then a guy who comes onine and makes himself sound like a 'crackpot' who has some huge holes in his story?

IF this is true, which i doubt, infact i'm more inclined to believe that the Abominable Snowman lives in my bedroom then i am to believe this 'story', where is the evidence that 'WILL' make even the non-believers believers?

Surely ET would know that due to the amount of hoaxes that have been done on this planet, we'd need at the very least a 'phone number' so we could, as a single nation, give them a 'call'.

But what do i know, i'm part of a race thats ranked 25000th on an universal scale of the brightest.

Now that in itself is not unbelievable, fact is we have so much to learn its almost unreal, but the idea that we have been ranked and you know that rank is laughable.

I'm sorry, but until we get some solid proof, you have done nothing but make me believe there is another hoaxer on ATS.

Ohhh and IF the Government wanted to stop you divulging this information, then these 'intelligent' aliens would not stop them, because with this intelligence would come a realization that they can't meddle in the course fo our history/future....so these 'rights' you have been priviledged with mean squat in the grand scheme of things.

If you truly believe this then i think you need some help, if it is just a hoax, well then you need a life

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
All you guys are doing is harassing him and starting a flood war, how old are you guys? 14?

Actually, it is my right to be skeptical, and I stated my point of view. I was not cruel or demeaning.

If you start a thread that claims to be able to change my mind, you should be ready for questions and comments pertaining to your claim. At this point, he has not changed my mind or convinced me that his experiences are real.

I do not like negative people, and I am very opposed to hoaxers and liars.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
tss... I experienced "missing time" more than him, just need me and my old friend jack Daniel, no need of any alien.

sorry Trappedsoul but the first to be rude is a guy writing cheap sfi story and call that fact or "proof that will change your mind".

anyway there is already the raël's cult "jesus is an alien clone" must be a copyrighted story now

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
can anyone hel me with my avatar, the help instructions arent working for me.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Order
Quaid...start the reactor...

I knew Arnold was an alien! I hestitate to call him a more intelligent life form.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce

I dont know about atlantis, only that it was an advanced human civilization whos technology was greatly aided by the ETs. Everything i learned was plugged into my brain using the Trip Inducer... It is amazing, it happens in the blink of an eye, although it seems like you've spent years learning. I was also projected to other planets (only a few of them mind you) using this device.

Trip Inducer? Sounds like you are trying to rip off the Billy Meier story. Your story sounds somewhat similar to some of his stories. Do you use the 'trip inducer' inside a copper psymamid as well, or just in the space ship?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
That was a good story..... You should try to write a novel

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
this has got to be the same cat (hoaxer) as the last one.

i was reading both threads and it has some of the same vocabulary and concepts/ideas.

the last one was perpetuating the idea that religion is implanted by aliens for tests.... this one is too.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join