It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
I totally agree! WAY TOO many people claiming special knowledge.

For once, I'd LOVE to see this "special knowledge" actually applied to one's daily life. Seems most of this "special knowledge" is of the "text book variety"- informative but not applicable. Hmmm... strange isnt it? Or is it?

Peace

I do apply this knowlege to my life, but how and why should I prove that to you?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Next time your with them, ask them how about their very early free energy devices and how we can make our own portable free energy devices with stuff we already have. Did they give you any concepts of how we would be able to make one? That would be enough proof for me, not to say that I don't believe, I do.

While your here you should look at those hoax threads that have been going on this past week and see why your getting so much flak.

Maybe they continue to study us because their children want to see things first hand or they are waiting for us to get over our selfs and wake up.

It is not free energy, though to humans it would appear so. They utilize natural ambient sources like gravity seeping through from other space times.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToxicity
Answer my dam questions if you want me to belive
what did they look like????????

And i know this is off subjuct, but have you ever had an OOBE (out of body experiance)? I am very intrested in the subject, and would love to hear of your experiance. I have never had one, but I want to. Im just afraid I would panic waaaaay too much, and I have heard it could cause anxiety.

Yes I have had OOBEs. I can link to information pretaining to them. One way of inducing an OOBE I forgot to mention is through lucid dreaming. If you find yourself having a lucid dream, you can change it into an OOBE.

The aliens looked like greys.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What about the rest of the alien species that seem to populate this galaxy, since there are so many, give a brief description on the appearance of their physical self, their attitude towards humans and how advanced they are.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
What about the rest of the alien species that seem to populate this galaxy, since there are so many, give a brief description on the appearance of their physical self, their attitude towards humans and how advanced they are.

Well, the greys look most like us of all the species, that is partly because they helped our evolution.

Most alien species look absolutely NOTHING like humans... a decent portion are bipedal, many are also four legged... some have hundreds of ligs, and some have no legs.

I will only describe a few of the more interesting ones.

There is a race I call the Slugs. They are made of a gel-like material. They can also morph thier physical appearence. They are about equal to humans in relation to intellegence.

Then there is a race I have no name for yet, in which every entity is much less intellegent then humans, but the entity is the size of a fingernail and has many leg like extrusions on it. This race is interesting, however... Literally thousands of the individual entitys latch onto one another and form a massive new entity. This new entity i vastly intellegent, and since it is made up of many tiny entity's it almost never dies, because as the smaller entities die away, new ones replace them... think of it as a giant lego-human, where each lego is it's own entity, and there are thousands of them.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by EtherealForce]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce
I do apply this knowlege to my life, but how and why should I prove that to you?

Now this is quite the quandry? You state in your opening post that this will change my mind. Now you are asking why should you prove this knowledge is applicable in life. Did you open this thread to tease people and score points? Proof is necessary to change a person's mind. Hence, your question is answered.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesofbear

Now this is quite the quandry? You state in your opening post that this will change my mind. Now you are asking why should you prove this knowledge is applicable in life. Did you open this thread to tease people and score points? Proof is necessary to change a person's mind. Hence, your question is answered.

The statement "Will change your mind" presupposes that if a person who does not believe in aliens reads this thread with an open mind, over the course of my updates and answers, thier mind will be changed.

I realize tehre is some burden of proof, but in my case, the encounters were random and i wouldnt dare steal anything from the aliens just so i can provide proof to non-believers (a human would be foolish to try and steal from aliens).

I also realize you may want to know how I apply this knowlege to my everyday life? Well for starters, I have created powerful philosophies that I live by.

Edit: Btw, concerning Lucid Dreaming, if you are interested I can share my technique for inducing them.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Well for starters, I have created powerful philosophies that I live by.

Let me guess.
Be kind to animals and strangers.
Work toward raising your "vibrations" to the next level through good works.
Give a hoot, don't pollute.
Don't eat gorilla nose boogers.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Let's not forget;
No metal objects in the microwave...
Let sleeping dogs lie....
Don't spit into the wind...

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ethereal Force,

Earlier you mentioned that the aliens travel in their ships applying wormholes and dark matter.

Are you therefore confirming that the theory of dark matter is correct, and that the alternate theories currently in the literature are incorrect? You don't need to know what these other theories are. I just want you to confirm that the aliens transfered knowledge of dark matter to you.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesofbear

The statement "Will change your mind" presupposes that if a person who does not believe in aliens reads this thread with an open mind, over the course of my updates and answers, thier mind will be changed.

How have you changed anybody's mind. All you've done is give the same answers every other hoaxer gives, then when people ask for proof, you say "you have nothing to prove," which is what THEY ALL SAY.

I realize tehre is some burden of proof, but in my case, the encounters were random and i wouldnt dare steal anything from the aliens just so i can provide proof to non-believers (a human would be foolish to try and steal from aliens).

I also realize you may want to know how I apply this knowlege to my everyday life? Well for starters, I have created powerful philosophies that I live by.

But your thread states that you will change people's minds? How is coming on the net and telling a story you can't prove, going to change people minds. Most people on here have seen thousands of UFO pics, crop circle pics, UFO video's, read abduction stories etc, and some still don't believe, so how would your story, without one bit of proof, other than the fact that we should take for word for it, help prove anything to those who don't believe.

Edit: Btw, concerning Lucid Dreaming, if you are interested I can share my technique for inducing them.

What does Lucid dreaming/OOBE have to do w/ UFO's? I OOBE/astral travel a lot, and it has NOTHING to do with ALIENS at all.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That is sort of like claiming to swim the English Channel, drawing media and a crowd, and then dangling your feet in the water. I believe this is why the majority of humans that have contact with ET do not make bold claims and rarely discuss their encounters. If you cannot provide a convincing argument or tangible proof, you will be branded a hoaxer. (I am not personally calling you a hoaxer, yet).

We all develop philosophies to live by, whether they are triggered by a traumatic experience or simple life changes. I don't care to read about OBE or astral projections or slug aliens. I would like some correlating evidence as to how you can proof ET exists.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
Maybe I missed it... but why is it when someone makes claims such as you are (and my postion is maybe, maybe not) people respond by asking questions pertaining to technology, other aliens, time travel...ect...

Hello!!??

EtherealForce, Can you/they tell us about the meaning of life, universe and everything? Can they explain all things ETHEREAL? The moment of creation? What supernatural abilities can humans unlock within themselves if at all?

WHO cares about the how the ship is propelled... THINK BIGGER!!!!

The problem i have with what you have provided thus far, is that I have come across much of this information in before in various books. I also hate the fact that within these books, written by people who have had similar experiences as you have.. it seems the information/facts the aliens show/tell varies from person to person...

If what you have said is true then go findout the important stuff... not how it all began... but rather WHY it all began.. and then I'll let you in on a secret...

Peace

Im glad your curiosity is similar to mind, those questions are exactly what I want answered by the aliens, and they were indeed answered.

The moment of creation you say? There was none. The moment of creation of our particular universe was the big bang. But here is how it works:

If you read Stephen Hawking's books The Universe ina Nutshell and A Brief History of time, you will get the Idea, as of all the human theories, that is the most accurate. There is a limitless number of universes each with different laws of physics. When a black hole is made, in many cases, it rips a hole into another dimension of space and time and that singularity becomes a new universe.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

??? steal? Just go ask an ET to give you a solid piece of evidence and give it to you so you can show your friends here at earth.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Ethereal Force,

Earlier you mentioned that the aliens travel in their ships applying wormholes and dark matter.

Are you therefore confirming that the theory of dark matter is correct, and that the alternate theories currently in the literature are incorrect? You don't need to know what these other theories are. I just want you to confirm that the aliens transfered knowledge of dark matter to you.

Yes the thoery of dark matter is correct, but only certain aspects of it. Dark matter is not "MACHOS" or "WIMPS" as humans had originally thought. There are a limitless number of universes, some of which our universe is connected to (our universe is Mother universe too) and others that are mother universes to us.

On these universes in close proximity to us in other dimensions of space and time, gravity from those universes seeps to us.

Listen carefully:

Of all the forces (electro magnitism, Strong Nuclear force, Gravity, Weak Nuclear force, etc... The reason Gravity is much weaker and is difficult for scientists to correlate to the other forces is because much of gravities power is able to seap off of our universes membrane and into other universes!

Dark matter is simply gravity from nearby universes seeping into ours. That is why up to 90% of the gravity in our universe is dark matter... except Dark Matter is only matter that exists in other universes, but the gravity seeps through to ours.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Since you've asked them the important questions:

1) How long ago was our universe created
2) When did Homo-Sapiens first appear on earth
3) What the meaning of life
4) Is there an after life?
5) Why are you on here talking about it, instead of CNN or somewhere mainstream? Why not have your friends make first contact?
6) How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop?

Can you answer these please?

[edit on 31-5-2006 by pstiffy]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This may be too simple. Can you not take your camera (disposable, 35mm, digital) and ask ET if you can snap a photo? I have no idea how ET would reply, but isn't it worth a try?

Do you realize the implications to such a photo? Not only would your claims and theories be recognized as truth, think of the cash that would follow!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
Since you've asked them the important questions:

1) How long ago was our universe created
2) When did Homo-Sapiens first appear on earth
3) What the meaning of life
4) Is there an after life?
5) Why are you on here talking about it, instead of CNN or somewhere mainstream? Why not have your friends make first contact?

Can you answer these please?

1. Already answered that... but ours started 17.3 billion years ago
2.Somewhere around 100,000 years ago
3. The meaning of life varies, it is different for each individual.
4. Yes and No, No in that we do not have another life with any memory of our former one. Once our life terminates, however, we will begin a new one. We throughout eternity live ach and every seperate life there is to live in each and every universe.
5. I plan to write a book on my experiences, and only then will I go to a news source.
6. You think the aliens care about that?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy

Umm, please tell us they have an answer for this question. I originally remember it being 3, but I could very well be wrong....

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

3. The meaning of life varies, it is different for each individual.

I understand that each person has a somewhat specific 'life mission,' but there has to be a reason for intelligent life, as a whole to be here. What is there reason for that?

And, what is the point of us 'as souls/spirits' to take physical form. There has to be more than our 'life missions'

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join