It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 7
1
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce

5. I plan to write a book on my experiences, and only then will I go to a news source.


Why is that, if you don't mind me asking? The world has wanted to know if we are alone for so long, why wouldn't you go to the media now?

You surely realize writing a book would do nothing to help bring the truth about alien life out. There are hundreds, if not thousands of UFO Encounter books. Why not go on CNN or some other news outlet with some wort of proof???

edit: fixed quotes



[edit on 31-5-2006 by pstiffy]




posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy


3. The meaning of life varies, it is different for each individual.


I understand that each person has a somewhat specific 'life mission,' but there has to be a reason for intelligent life, as a whole to be here. What is there reason for that?

And, what is the point of us 'as souls/spirits' to take physical form. There has to be more than our 'life missions'

[edit on 31-5-2006 by pstiffy]


The ET's reffer to "soul" as "Life Force", The word "spirit" or "soul" is misleading, because some believe the soul exists before the body and continues after the body dies. Life Force is the best term, because life creates it. When the lifeform dies, the Life Force does continue for a while, but there is no consciousness behined it. It is just like a semi-existant robot going through motions the creature, when alive, went through. This is responsible for ghost sightings, etc.

There is not necissarily any particular reason for any life to exist. Most universes have no life, the vast vast majority infact, because thier laws of physics do not support it, or becasue they expand to fast or the force of thier big bang is too weak and they simply re-collapse on themselves. In universes where life does exist, the majority of life in it (which is quite abundant) is not very intellegent.

The intellegent life that does arrise and is smart enough question it's existence realizes ultimatly that... and this may seem odd to you... the purpose of life is to evolve! Wether literally evolving, or simply adding knowlege and technology. Think about it, Humans evolved out of single cell organisms over billions of years. Now as humans we are evolving by learning. The true pinnacle of existance is to attain a state in which EVERYTHING is known.



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
While i enjoy your story, and find your "revelations" most enlightening...
I must say, i doubt that you have actually been among the aliens...
My opinion, and i stick by it, until I see pics... which your friends should be willing to allow, since they have allowed you to keep your memories of these events...

But you mentioned the lego people (sort of a simple minded self replicating species-that forms a hive mind) ...
I wonder, did you ever come across any parasite species, or religious nut species? Or ones that seemed to have supernatural power (other than Psi abilities)?
thanks



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
EtheralForce,


  • Can you think of any fact about your knowledge that you could relate to us that we could test in some manner, as a kind of authentication signature of information across your otherwise existential claims. (no derision intended.)
  • Of human philosophies of existence, which ones interest your contacts the most?
    How do they describe existence?
  • Which of the modern mythologies of ectoterrestrial contact do subscribe to with respect to your experiences? Which can you reject forthright?
  • How would you distinguish yourself from the thread made by sleeper? That is, how would you identify how your experiences differ from sleeper's? If you have not read that thread, I would be interested to see your feedback regarding it.



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
EtheralForce,


  • Can you think of any fact about your knowledge that you could relate to us that we could test in some manner, as a kind of authentication signature of information across your otherwise existential claims. (no derision intended.)
  • Of human philosophies of existence, which ones interest your contacts the most?
    How do they describe existence?
  • Which of the modern mythologies of ectoterrestrial contact do subscribe to with respect to your experiences? Which can you reject forthright?
  • How would you distinguish yourself from the thread made by sleeper? That is, how would you identify how your experiences differ from sleeper's? If you have not read that thread, I would be interested to see your feedback regarding it.


I can answer all of this, and I will. It will take some time for me to type out the first three points, so be patient, I have to run an errand but I will answer them soon.

As for the last point, what distinguishes my thread from sleeper? Well first off, sleeper did not go into very much detail at all. MOST of the information he describes is accurate, however. I personally am not entirely sure sleeper was telling the truth, only because of his lack of detail. I am very excited about my contact, and want to share my knowlege, that is why I am going through great pains in doing so, and enduring post after post of attacks and accusations of being someone else. It was also unfortunate that I decided to come forth with my story at this particular time, since there is alot of people angered by recent frauds.

I can also provide detailed accounts of extraterrestrial life, thier relation in human history, the history of the universe, and many other details Sleeper only vaugly (if at all) touched on.



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   


"4. Yes and No, No in that we do not have another life with any memory of our former one. Once our life terminates, however, we will begin a new one. We throughout eternity live ach and every seperate life there is to live in each and every universe."


Ok, so "something" carries on to a new "vehicle" right?




The ET's reffer to "soul" as "Life Force", The word "spirit" or "soul" is misleading, because some believe the soul exists before the body and continues after the body dies. Life Force is the best term, because life creates it. When the lifeform dies, the Life Force does continue for a while, but there is no consciousness behined it. It is just like a semi-existant robot going through motions the creature, when alive, went through. This is responsible for ghost sightings, etc.


So what would you say carries on, you say not a soul, but a life force, which is incorperated into each new life.

That sounds like soul to me.

Another thing, you keep referring to them as "Aliens", well they might be to me and the next man, but not to you, they aren't "Alien" to you, at least anymore.
SO why call them that, surely they gave you a more appropriate name for them to use?

A good read even if you are not telling the truth.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Denied]



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce

The ET's reffer to "soul" as "Life Force", The word "spirit" or "soul" is misleading, because some believe the soul exists before the body and continues after the body dies. Life Force is the best term, because life creates it. When the lifeform dies, the Life Force does continue for a while, but there is no consciousness behined it. It is just like a semi-existant robot going through motions the creature, when alive, went through. This is responsible for ghost sightings, etc.

The intellegent life that does arrise and is smart enough question it's existence realizes ultimatly that... and this may seem odd to you... the purpose of life is to evolve! Wether literally evolving, or simply adding knowlege and technology. Think about it, Humans evolved out of single cell organisms over billions of years. Now as humans we are evolving by learning. The true pinnacle of existance is to attain a state in which EVERYTHING is known.


I am sorry, I may be misunderstanding your posts, but if we have no soul/spirit, how do we have past lives? If our "life force" has no consciousness, that would mean we exist once, then die. Correct? But I remembered past lives, through meditation and hypnosis, so how is that possible, under your explanation??

And also, what about people who have been clinacally death but have been revived? Most people who have had them recall floating above there body, as a spirit, but fully conscious, not as a robot?

I am not trying to critisize or anything. I would like nothing better than for what you are saying to be true, however I just find a lot of what you are saying does not add up with some of the things I have experienced.

edit: spelling

[edit on 31-5-2006 by pstiffy]



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
Since you've asked them the important questions:

> 1) How long ago was our universe created

Hah. That's a trick question, since the Universe expands both forward and backward through time, so the answer "13 billion years" is just as valid as the answer "yesterday."

> 2) When did Homo-Sapiens first appear on earth

Around 40,000 years ago, but they have monkey ancestors that go back much further.

> 3) What the meaning of life

We are all experimental variations of DNA, shaped so that DNA can replicate and protect itself from unknown future changes.

> 4) Is there an after life?

There is no conscious afterlife, however, there is a continuation and conversion of all the matter and energy of which you consist. You won't be aware of it, however.

> 5) Why are you on here talking about it, instead of CNN or somewhere mainstream? Why not have your friends make first contact?

He's making it all up.

> 6) How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop?

You and me = 268 licks. Gene Simmons = 8 licks.

> Can you answer these please?

No.



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Denied and pstiffy:

What carries on to another life? Absolutely nothing, that is why no memory exists of a "previous life". I admit using the term past lives is a bit misleading however, and the only reason I used it is so that everyone realizes life has existed forever and will exist forever. For example, when we die, our life ends at the exact moment the synapses in our brain cease to exist. At that point, that individuals life is no more, it will never exist as it did before. Nothing from his life carries on. That person will never exist again. In order to understand what I am saying, you have to realize that consciousness itself is its own entity.

It is almost impossible for me to term it for people to understand unless aliens have shown you, but I will do my best.

Think of Consiousness as it's own lifeform. Quantum thoery also supports this. if you watch the movie "What the Heck do we Know?" you will probably understand what I am about to say.

Think of it like this, we each have our own seperate universe as sorts. Everyone in our universe (reffered to as Common universe) shares the same basic things, like planet earth, the same people etc...

But in our own seperate universe, we are the only concious entity (this universe is reffered to as Personal universe). Everyone else DOES exist, but not in the the personal universe our consious resides in. They are almost like NPCs (if you are familiar with video games). They respond to us based on how they would do so in the common universe that we share. So they exist in our personal universe only as NPCs (again I use this term, which means non-playable-character for lack of a better one). Because of this, we ultimatly shape our reality. Ever wonder why things happen to you that simply could not happen by chacne? Because in our own seperate universes, we control our reality without knowing it. When we die, our personal universe dies with us, but the common universe does not, and Consiousness creates another personal Universe for another lifeform, and does so for all eternity. Only one personal Universe exists at a time but in different space times, which is why people in the common universe interact with us even though thier personal universe has not existed yet from our frame of reference.

So basically, what you are reading is a thread started from a personal universe in a different space time, which has been stored in the common universe.

So to summarize, nothing carries on to another life, but Consiousness (which is basically the same as the personal universe) will always exist, and evryone that exists in any universe, including our own common universe, has HAD thier own personal universe

[edit on 31-5-2006 by EtherealForce]



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Since you've asked them the important questions:

> 1) How long ago was our universe created

Hah. That's a trick question, since the Universe expands both forward and backward through time, so the answer "13 billion years" is just as valid as the answer "yesterday."
......
6) How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop?

You and me = 268 licks. Gene Simmons = 8 licks.

> Can you answer these please?

No.


And where did you get your information from?? Please don't say aliens as well.

edit: quotes!

[edit on 31-5-2006 by pstiffy]



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce
Denied and pstiffy:

What carries on to another life? Absolutely nothing, that is why no memory exists of a "previous life".


Then how do people regress past lives?? What are people remembering??

And what about OOBE/Astral/People's who've died and been revived? Where are these people?

[edit on 31-5-2006 by pstiffy]



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   


but Consiousness (which is basically the same as the personal universe) will always exist


So who and what is that, who created that, consciousness i mean.

You say all things die except the common universe, and ones personal universe will end with the death of that person.
Who controls the consciousness?

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Denied]

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Denied]



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Im really interested in your posting I might not believe you but it still is agreat story more info please.



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Im sorry OP but you contradict yourself, you say nothing carries on, yet you say consciousness carries on.

Well always exists in your words?

Does not make sense.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Denied]



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
so when we die that's it no memory at all, why then do people come back and talk of out of body experiences is that not oobe,i am so confused
ill be back going to get a drink



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
OK, I think I understand the "common universe" and the "personal universe" deal. It does make some sense if you think about it. I do have a few questions but I will only ask one so as to not take up too much time.

--Is there intelligent life elsewhere in our solar system?

Thanks for your time.

Ekilo



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ekilo
OK, I think I understand the "common universe" and the "personal universe" deal. It does make some sense if you think about it. I do have a few questions but I will only ask one so as to not take up too much time.

--Is there intelligent life elsewhere in our solar system?

Thanks for your time.

Ekilo


None native to our universe, however, the race known to us as the greys have had an outpost on Iapetus (google it or look at the link I posted a few pages back) as well as on mars. Thier outpost on Mars was discontinued a very long time ago. During thier time on mars, mars had some un-intellegent life, including some plant life (fossils of which have been discovered).



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
In response to the OOBE question, AN OOBE is simply a projection of the Life Force to any other point. A Near Death Experience (which i think your thinking of) is actually caused by certain chemicals released in the brain which are similar to Ketamine. The cut off your actual sensory preception when one is near death to ease the pain and shock. Without senses, the mind replaces the gap with it's own. You can research Dissociative Aenesthetics if you want, and you will see NDE's can be induced by administering a dose of Ketamine.

Edit: No denies, I do not contradict myself, you just aren't understanding what I am saying. Consiousness carries on but consiousness has nothing to do with our personal lives, thus nothing from our personal lives carries on.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by EtherealForce]

[edit on 31-5-2006 by EtherealForce]



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You seem to give evidence of your statements backed up by references you could of easily researched yourself.

Good story, but flaws.



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   


Consiousness carries on but consiousness has nothing to do with our personal lives, thus nothing from our personal lives carries on.


Are you not Conscious now? Are you not living a personal life, universe, Consciousness now.

But you also state that Consciousness exists continually?



but Consiousness (which is basically the same as the personal universe) will always exist


MAJOR contradiction there mate.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Denied]



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join