It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
just for Krossfyter so

alien 1 : i've got a funky idea ! what about making this monkey intelligent and conscious on this little blue planet there
alien 2 : what for Xruzb ?
alien 1 : dont know just an idea... than we help them to take the "right path" in their history but hidden !
alien 2 : right path for what ?
alien 1 : dont know just an idea...
alien 2 : actualy it could make more sense to land when they are looking for our existence and simply explain to them no ?
alien 2 : Glushub youre really not fun!
how teenagers from the 21century will get fun with plot like this !?
did you ever heard about a little thing called showmanship !?
alien 1 : you're just a sadist Xruzb

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is a quote from your very first post.

Originally posted by EtherealForce

Since my early childhood, aliens had been involved with me. I speculate that this is the case because I had major episodes of "missing Time".

So if there is "major episodes of missing time" then there has to be a police report made by a loved one or someone who noticed you were missing. Do you have that kind of proof? If not why not?

I tried to find any refrences to this, wondering if human had actually observed any abnormalities on Iapetus, and sure enough, there is proof to support my claim.

www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

Well using someone else work from 2005 is not proof that you are being abducted by aliens.

Dont get me wrong.. it would be nice if what you where saying was a true story. But it is sounding more and more like bunk.

Why didn't you wait to post this until you had hard evidence from your own experience (not someone elses story on a different website) or from someone elses thread?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, one of my most interesting encounters was the first time I was permitted to use the Trip Inducer I was still new to the feeling of being in the presence of ET's... it's very spooky at first. I was not forcefully taken anymore. A vast expanse of desert and a dry riverbed extends behined my house, and the craft was hovering above it. I could see the lights outside my window, and before I knew it, three aliens materialized in my room. Their arrival was unanounced, as it always is.

I was very nervous, but i could feel a sothing voice in my head telling me to calm down. I was then lead into the craft. It never ceases to amaze me how when you walk into an alien craft, a sensation of bliss comes over you, and any nervous energy in me was quickly dissolved. There were 2 other humans lying on a table being operated on (I believe small metal spheres wher ebeing planted under thier skin). Suddenly a wall materialized and cut off my view of the other humans (inside an alien craft, doors and walls appear instead of the traditional way of opening and closing doors).

It was telepathically explained to me that by the request of an authority fiigure (no idea what they meant by this) I was to experience a special device. They explained to me how it worked (which I already outlined), and that in addition to functioning as a mind altering insturment it could transport my consiousness not only through vast amounts of space, but also time. When the Trip Inducer was activated, immediatly a sensation of gravity came over me, and I slipped into a swirling tunnel of lights.

Looking at the walls of the tunnel,I could see entire galaxies whizzing before my eyes. I was shown the homeworld of the greys. It was remarkable. I can not even put it into workds.

The best I can do is say that the entire planet was hollowed out and filled with vast expanses of cityscapes, building miles tall dotted the premise Aliens were materializing and de-materializing all around the city as a mode of transportation. I did see more, but I want to get to another point.

I was then taken back in time, and found myself in an ancient cityscape. I could not tell what was going on at first. there was a crowd gathered. Next thing I knew, a man carrying a cross emerged from behined a hill, and I was awestruck at what I was seeing: the crucifixion. As soon as he was nailed to the cross, a dove appeared from out of his body and morphed into an alien and he greeted me. The crowd mad eno allusion to the alien, so it must have been visible only to me. It was then explained to me that Jesus was an alien construct, and that religion was used as a study and mor eprominatly as a form of control over the masses.

The rest of this experience was rather dull. I was simply returned to earth. It took me years to get over what I saw.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
By major episode of missing time, I meant a range of an hour to two hours (time dialation on the ship makes it seem longer). Why should my family report that if this happened almost exclusively at night?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ok... I just wanted to know if you know about a space club called
and a planet named Thor?
I wonder if you know about the aliens my father contacted?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

By major episode of missing time, I meant a range of an hour to two hours (time dialation on the ship makes it seem longer). Why should my family report that if this happened almost exclusively at night?

So you are saying this happens "exclusively at night". Sounds like a nice dream. Have you ever been checked for sleeping disorders?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Do aliens exist? Do Demons, Devils, and Daemons exist? Who knows. Some speculate that Demons are ET's in disguise. The arab culture has long called these visitors The Jinn. I have had dreams when yonger growing up in the country, high on a hill, where a dark visitor came to my bedside. A couple times. I was petrified. UFO's were seen in my neighborhood throughout the 60's. Are the Jinn ET's or Demons? I think both exist. You cannot have good without evil. You cannot have Angels without Demons. Also, we have found that there are millions of planets out there, using mathematics. There are trillions of star systems and trillions of planets. Are we so vain to think we are the only life forms, or better yet, the only intelligent life forms? Search deep inside and you will find the answer. Life as we know it is a mask. The supernatural and unexplained is reality. We live in the third dimensional world where matter has structure that is tangible. An MIT grad student has recently proven there are ten spatial dimensions and one time dimension. Ancient teachings believed there are twelve dimesions and G-d is in the twelveth. Yes I believe it is all true. You all believed in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny once. They were as real as day then. Open your inner minds, and you will truly see through that third eye in the middle of your forehead. As for any critics, I say to you simply: You would not be on this website if part of you did not believe in all this.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stari

So you are saying this happens "exclusively at night". Sounds like a nice dream. Have you ever been checked for sleeping disorders?

Yup. I am also aware of sleep paralysis causing false abduction reports, but this is not the case with me. I have had sleep paralysis a few times and it is very easy to recognize, and I have trained myself to snap out of it easily. I have in fact met aliens, and witnesses have seen me taken into a ship. Lights were also reported across town the first time I was abducted...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Ok... I just wanted to know if you know about a space club called
and a planet named Thor?
I wonder if you know about the aliens my father contacted?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow, I read that thread, and I can already see the correlation. When I was young, I was able to do something very similar with pencils. "Spirits" would move the pencils. I believe in doing these kinds of things, we are inviting paranormal entities to encouter us.

I am not familiar with the club you posted, but i will definatly look into it and keep you posted.

Also, the greys communicate through telepathy, so your father was able to do that well.

I will keep update if it rings any bells.

As for the Demon/Jinn connection, there is alot of truth in that statement. I came to realize The "demonic Symbols" that they wear are not really demonic. Humans have labelled them as demonic. Often when ancient man saw the aliens, they were frightened and immediatly associated them with evil. Demons were born, and the symbols they wore became demonic.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by EtherealForce]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
until the connection between the two threads just mentioned, i was almost willing to believe this.

as it stands, i think you should start writing. you'll probably get a book deal. yer good.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
religion existed long before super jesus, some more much longer than Christianity and with more "hardcore" result about "control over the masses"
your aliens have already data no need to nail bearded clone everywhere
tip for hoaxer : stop with this one that dont work anymore

if they looking for masses control, they definitely love to loosing their time.
nothing say "obey me!" more than
"hello i'm an alien millions year more evolved than you who can destroy your world with one finger...so now love each other and bring me a martini" end of the story

you put the fact that "we cant understand goal from a so advanced civ" but the fact you dont understand is that you are right ^^
and that what made youre story so wrong its only a mix from old crap where the embellishment take more place than the meaning
that from someone who seen too much movie and too much story
and have only a fantasy view and all those subject...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Coming soon, to a theater near you......

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
EtherealForce:
Thanks, tell me if you discover anything about them!
(feel free to pm me)

And I don't understand why everybody is beeing so rude toward EtherealForce, that's just insane.
Let the man tell whatever he know!! It might be valuable for someone!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thanks TrappedSoul, i will defenatly be researching that tonight. And did somebody say I was someone else? Because im new and my nickname is two words?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Explain more about the astral projection part you mentioned plz.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seed
Explain more about the astral projection part you mentioned plz.

In TrappedSoul's thread he also mentions wanting to have an OBE (Astral is a type of OBE) so I will explain.

The trip inducer instantly causes death of ego and can do just about anything. Its mode of Astral Projection is different then the standard way. The trip inducer projects a beacon of energy across the universe, which acts as your new body of sorts.

Traditionally Astral Projections and OBES simply project a pice of you life force (some may call it a soul) and your awareness is thus out of your body.

There are four ways you can attain an OBE/Astral projection without the Trip Inducer (I obviously wont mention drugs).

1. Brain Machine or Binaural Beats (google them for more info)

2. Sleep Paralysis- I havent done this but if you want to induce a state of sleep paralysis (which can lead to false abductions and perhaps real ones as well) there are many techniques. Usually you lat down and grip your arms on a pole above your bed and go to sleep. When you enter REM sleep your arm will slip off the pole and wake you up, if done right your body will remain paralyzed, then you simply move your astral arms and roll out. This is also a good way to induce lucid dreams

3. The old fashioned meditation way- very difficult to master.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
what it sounds like to me is this guy took a piece of alien abductions a piece of chriatianity and a piece of devil worshiping and and VOILA he wrote this STORY. The only reason i say this is...
1. man with a DEMONIC sign( which he saw in a occult book)

2. the basics of an alien abduction.

3. a "blink of an eye" is a biblical term in which the rapture happens.

then he mixed it with some cheesy story...ice try though

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

2. Sleep Paralysis- I havent done this but if you want to induce a state of sleep paralysis (which can lead to false abductions and perhaps real ones as well) there are many techniques. Usually you lat down and grip your arms on a pole above your bed and go to sleep. When you enter REM sleep your arm will slip off the pole and wake you up, if done right your body will remain paralyzed, then you simply move your astral arms and roll out. This is also a good way to induce lucid dreams

ok, so i dont know too much about all this sleep paraliysis stuff, but what exactly are you saying happens when you do this???

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForceI cannot make you believe in aliens obviously.

This statement is obviously contrary to the title of this thread.

One of the statements is a lie.

I think you should be banned for lying.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'd like to see a scan of the ad looking for people of similiar experiences.

I claim b.s.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join