It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have smoking gun proof that ghost exists!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 32genroman

I too have studied this photo and I cannot see anything, sorry. Sometimes you can see energy as 'rain' it looks like a light shower coming down, have you any experience of this? if you really think you have spirit with you ask it politely to leave and go to the light, it works!! Failing that see you doc for some sleeping pills or move your bed to another position to see if you can get some sleep, take care!!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am very sorry but there is absolutely nothing in that picture besides normal objects and light. You may want to try taking it in a infared mode (on your camera if it has one) if you really think something is there.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hey

o.k maybe its just my imagination... but i think i did see her in the picture. Its just a face, no body etc. or maybe it was just the pixels that were fooling me. Anyway, i'm no expert, but if you want to get rid of the ghost i don't think being mean to it would help.

Perhaps you should just be nice to it. Tell it you accept it, (yes talk to it, kindly) and that you know its there - almost like speaking to a child that feels neglected. Tell it your tired and really need sleep etc.

Apparently it might feel your invading its space. But if you are nice to it... well, you might accept each other? and it would start leaving you alone.

G'luck

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The only thing these pictures prove are ghosts are invisible....

I don't see anything. But if you see them then maybe you are schizophrenic or Psychic. Not quite sure where the line is drawn between the two of those but go at it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I really don't see anything either - maybe your just a bit paranoid ! Stop paniking.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
My god people...

If you fall for this one I've lost all faith in this board forever.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think that people take something and build it up in their minds. I believe very much in ghosts but i think that you are taking it a little out of hand. Your trying so hard to believe that there is something in that photo and there is not. I was hoping someone already responded with the same thing but obviously not. Just shadows. Ghosts are not following you! Please do not drive yourself crazy bout it.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker32

you say the ghost is following you, and watching you as you wrote this post, then you say it could be the camera? hmmmm.

perhaps if you didnt contradict yourself then it might be easier to believe.

sorry, peace

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Man if THAT is "smoking gun proof" then I don't even want to see 'ambiguous proof'. Sorry there's no ghost in those pictures as far as I can see in fact I can't see anything of note whatsoever even with your countless diagrams drawn.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Smoking Gun Proof? Sorry, the pics don't seem to support the title.

In the pic of your bedroom, it seems to be a shadow cast from the light behind the person taking the photo. I see a slight shadow, but I don't see a woman or anything.

Is it possible the thought of this entity following you, is allowing you to jump to conclusions?

I'm not saying there Isn't a ghost following you, I'm just saying I can't see it in this picture.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Um, do you folks do realize that the OP has not logged in since this thread was satrted ....... more than 2 years ago?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

hey. you my friend have fallen victim to a sleep disorder called sleep paralysis. when you dream your brain will paralyze your body so that you dont injure yourself during the dream i.e. a dream where you are running. in your case, and as in mine your brain prematurely awakens before it has the chance to unparalyze your body and you are paralyzed. although i dont know what the crushing and the lifting sensation is i have felt that also but cannot come up with an explaination for that. after those sensations i often start to have strange hallucinations and sometimes feel like a demonic or ghostly presence is in the room with me, but have come to believe that it is what some refer to as a lucid dream. all i can do is hope it is a dream, but soon my curiosity only can take me so far into these episodes inside of my dreams, and dreams only. so dont let paranoya get to you. this happens to more people than you may think and no, none of us are crazy.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It seems like a hoax or a very overactive imagination. I could be wrong but calling that smoking gun proof is way off. If it were real I, wouldn't have expected pics that looked like you were really looking for a ghost or surveying a dirty house.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i cant see anything whatsoever, i just stared at the picture for 10 minutes till my eyes crossed, now im dizzy and not feeling to good, thanks a lot !!!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I have a question where did u get that emmet painting if u aquired it within the last 2 or three years i may be able to shed some light on the situation of ur ghost
email me @ [email protected]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well if nothing else, i had a great chuckle at this one!! Especially the drawing!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
New thread title is in order for this thread I feel.

I have smoking "WEED" proof that ghosts exist@!!@!@!

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

i totally saw the ghost and i am not sure about the 2nd one ty very much

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join