It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have smoking gun proof that ghost exists!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
img205.imageshack.us...

As I type this now, the ghost is watching me. The ghost has been following me around everywhere I go. I don’t know if it’s good or evil. I have no privacy, everywhere I go the ghost is there. I don’t know what the ghosts wants from me, but I wish I knew, so it would leave me alone. I don’t know how long the ghost has been around, but in the last week it has made its presence none.

Tell me what you see from this picture. I see something that resembles a woman with long hair. Does anybody else see what I see?

I haven’t had a good night’s sleep in two days. The reason is because when I’m sleeping, it feels like something is trying to pull my soul away from my body. It's kind of like having an out of body experience except somebody is pulling you out of your body. Other times I feel like I’m paralyzed. My mind is awake and my body doesn’t move. I constantly have the lights and the TV on. I have heard strange noises that sound like something is walking around. Also, doors have been opening and closing by themselves.

If you don’t believe my story, just look at the first picture very closely. Clearly something is there. I use to be a skeptic of ghost, but when stuff started happening to me I turned into a believer. I have come to two conclusions either a ghost is really following me or I'm going crazy. Can somebody please show me how I can get rid of ghost? I already asked it to leave and it hasn’t.

Here is another picture of the ghost. (And no, it’s not my finger in the way.)

Do anybody know what type of ghost or entity this might be?

Something could be wrong with my camera, but it’s never done that before.

Inverts
It could be a shadow. But the other shadows don’t look like that.

Do anybody know what type of ghost or entity this might be?

[edit on 26-5-2006 by truthseeker32]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I believe in ghosts and spirits.

But to me, that looked like a projection of your own shadow. And frankly, although how much I tried to look for it, I didne't see anything lying on that bed, or standing on it.

I'm not saying that the pictures are in any way false, but just stating 'I' don't see the evidence in them.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I really don't see anything out of the ordinary either. Maybe a few shadows, thats about it.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
img205.imageshack.us...
The first link I posted has a clearier picture then the others.You have to look really hard.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Tell me what you see from this picture. I see something that resembles a woman with long hair. Does anybody else see what I see?

I'm not seeing it either...

I hope you find a way to fix your problem though, and welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A little blur, maybe, but no cigar. Sorry.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Can't see the ghost here.

You might indeed be going crazy!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker32
img205.imageshack.us...
The first link I posted has a clearier picture then the others.You have to look really hard.

I am looking really hard, all I'm seeing is a shadow. I even try covering one eye then squinting my eyes, still nothing. The only time I saw anything was when the windowpanes kicked in (of course by then I was too involved with the painting on the wall to be looking at shadows), J/K.

[edit on 26/5/06 by Skibum]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I made a drawing so you guys can have an idea of what to look for.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Maybe this is a little clearier.

Look for the eyes!!!!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I was excited thinking maybe I had something on film too. But there is a member her that knows enough about film and pics to help us see what is and what isn't going on. Hopefully he'd see these and comment too.

I have a question. Your bedroom walls.... are they painted a solid color or are they swirled like? I think the pic that is posted looks like the pixels are starting to get discombobulated (made up word - I think you'll get the meaning though

Can you post the picture as it was normal size?

I'm very interested in these photo's, hoping that there really can be something on a picture. I have experiance in connecting to the spirit world and understanding what their emotion, message, need or attatchment is at times. I can feel them, sometimes smell them or they often come in presleep times. And I'm happy for these things, they help me greatly in life and it helps others aw well.

This thread, as any posting, has energy from the person that I pick up on. So would you mind if I start a new thread and you can come and post (or copy paist) you explination of what you believe to be happening.... I think I could get a more clear idea of what is or is not going on with you and you company.

I'll go start a thread with the title "looking into ghost problem's for the members of ats"
Ok?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Try as I can I can't seem to see anything out of the ordinary in the picture. What you experience during sleeping could be sleep paralysis. I had it happen to me once. You can read about my experience, although not terribly exciting, here and find more information about sleep paralysis here. That wouldn't explain the noises or the doors moving though.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by deadboi]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
All I see are sheets in a questionable state of occupancy, and some artwork I would like to take a closer look at.......sorry, that's all I have.
peace

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The more i study this image, the less i can see.

I have to be honest here, all i can see is maybe a stained pillow. As for the other shots, I'm afraid i see nothing. maybe its just me?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
As hard as I've tried I couldn't see anything. Maybe is just your imagination coz on the foto there is nothing.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Do you understand what that term means? It's irrefutable undeniable proof of something.

Of the pics here, you are the only one seeing anything, and none of them are smoking.

NN

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that ghosts exist. This is kind of a strange one but when I met my girlfriend, I was living in a haunted dwelling. Lights would flicker all the time but the supply was tight, the place was re-wired in '99...I would often wake up in the morning with the TV on and the cat was a dead(no pun intended) giveaway. His behaviour was VERY strange at times...It was never freaky but he would chase someting something right for a wall and stop short of running into it and meow meow meow like crazy...Other times, he would just chill. I did come home once from work to find the front door as well as the back door and all of the windows unlocked and there were hot and cold spots throughout the place. I could just feel it sometimes but it never bothered me. I would often talk out loud to it for kicks at times got what I thought was a reaction on more then one occasion. Kinda funny actually.

My Girlfriend was living in a basement appartment at the time and her place was haunted as well. That place was freezing cold one second, the next it was normal and in her place things would get moved around all the time.

I recall reading somewhere that in england, because the houses in alot of cases are so old that in the real estate listings it often will say, "haunted" or "not haunted"
That was pretty funny I thought. Maybe some of our English friends could confirm that.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
More important thing first:
Did you wonder or question about something 'paranormal' like obe/nde or anything like that very hard lately? I mean did you made a clear statement or form a desire of something you wanted to know or experience at all costs?

See this 'ghost', if there is one, could be an answer to a question of you. Might be it wants to help you. Doesnt have to be but it's a possibility. So I first would check what you whised. Then I would try to figure out if this is a good beeing or an evil one.

About the photos:

I think you are trying hard to see a form or face in the 'noise' of the shadow which isn't there. The shadow is there, and that should be enough.
I wouldn't try to give it a from.
If I look hard I can map at least 5 or 6 different faces. But they are not there. This is simple noise interpretation and expection. The face that you see I couldnt map till now. You may start trying self and seek other faces in the pic..
And dont get shocked, your mind can map everything and especially the shocking ones. (I once tryied to see something in a landscape photography. What I saw was the whole landscape covered with skulls.)

[edit on 26-5-2006 by g210]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
let's forget the pictures for a minute, because honestly I cannot see what you're seeing. However I do believe in spirits, ghost, "shadow people" and since this thing is causing you to lose sleep at night, I think you should address it.

First off, you need to clean your room. Yes actually clean it out, but along with that, open the windows doors, light candles, incense etc, while asking the spirit to go on it's way.

There are many methods for cleansing...do a search, you'll find tons of links, however I'll get you started.

How to Perform a Cleansing Ritual

How to get rid of unwanted ghosts

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The picture looks like the chic from Charlie brown.

If it was her you may have some fun tonight! woohoo

Anyway Darkspot is tuff to say it seemed uniform light so that doesning seem an option. Has a magnet been near your camera? Is it a simple point and shoot versus reflex lens?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join