It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have smoking gun proof that ghost exists!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I can't decide if this post is a joke or not. I've seen vague pictures that SORT OF look like something, but come on, this is absolutely nothing at all. More smoke than smoking gun.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Personally I think the photos are merely flash effects.

The first pic the flash has hit the nearest wall (the right) and bounced back, look at how light this portion of the photo is. This has flooded this portion and caused the shadow effect to the left.

In the second pic, the dark shape to me looks like a finger over the flash. This can be common on compact cameras, done it myself when I have borrowed one. Its because they are set up for right handed operation, you hold them with your left.

The sleep paralysis stuff mmmm. Well I been there and it can seem scary, you can imagine many things. I have been through sleeping with lights and TV on. Sometimes still do in old hotels. I know it can be scary. What I put alot of it down to is a heightened anxiety and imagination due to the scary paralysis. Not sure about moving doors though mmmmm.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I strongly beleive in ghosts spirits they are real.

They are sometimes visable but blury the Djin is real.

I have seen a demon staring at me it was very hard to see and it had long teethe, plus the shadow ghosts people are visable too.

I have heard lots of sighnting around where I live especially the haunted statue on kamehameha drive.There is this statue that looks down at you then you can't moove youre in horror.

You have to bismilar your haouse.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by Hawaii_boy]

L3X

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
you could do photos with a infrared camera because here nothing appear

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
First, I can not see anything special in any of the photos.

Second, why do you have all those shoes lying about in the second photo?
Could it be that you are even worse that I at keeping my home tidied up?

Third, you should correct the date on your camera, it says 2006-08-09 23:34:54
as the date and time of the first photo.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I cannot see anything in ether image... O_o;

I really don't know what your seeing, but I sure don't see anything!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
u want it to go away and leave u in peace, yes, and u want to understand what it is it wants, no, just get an ouiju board and communicate with it. im not so sure i would do it though. i suggest buying those scented candles and a basket of fruits. trust me it helps...

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well, I am trying to see it, and no luck. I put the picture in PSP and did a one step photo fix, clairify, and contrast enhancement to see if I could brighten it some. I still don't see anything. I at first put the brighter pic here, but since it would be altered from me using it in PSP, I edited and took it out

[edit on 27-5-2006 by SonyaChristina]

[edit on 27-5-2006 by SonyaChristina]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Theres no ghost there, Id visit a psychiatrist if you're convinced youre seeing things that aren't there.

Its likely to be a mental problem.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You may want to try different angles, also turn off the lights in the room and take some photos that way. Also if you have a recorder see if you can pick up any EVP's.

I did not see anything in the photos no matter how hard I tried. Good luck, I hope you do catch something on film. Ever watch Ghosthunters on Sci-Fi? They do a pretty good job on that show.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I was looking at the pic and somehow I see something that resembles a skull on the pillow
or perhaps its just my imagination

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I lived in a haunted house when i was a child, but this old lady ghost didnt haunt us, just switch things off, appear in the night or at the window sometimes.

Anyway your pics .....all i see is a slight blur, no nose hair or nothing i think your seeing things in these pictures

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
First of all, I have to agree with almost every reply by saying that it is nearly impossible to see what is in the picture. However, I do beleive you. Think back to every women you have known or that has any kind of interest in you of any kind. When you figure out the one that looks like the one that you see, then just ask her for her forgivness and she will leave you in peace.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Your picture of the bed is far too compressed to make out anything in the picture. Maybe if you post a hi res photo or .raw image we can make something of it, but there's just way too many artifacts.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You really need to wash that pillow man!
The pixelation of the photo might be something however trying to convince an entire forum of a smoking gun proof of nothing any of us can make out is discouraging. I suggest alot of bleach and a good nights rest, then take another photo. Sorry

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Try getting a better camera.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
OK,I saw a darker,fuzzy patch which had a vague outline to it.
My Grandma used to avoid at all costs houses which had a foggy-appearing window,whether in a photo or not.She said it had a "ha'nt".

And now I will freak all of you out,because I am living in a house that was/is haunted.
After the third encounter with the former occupant,I asked around and was told that many years ago,a woman hanged herself in the closet.
Evidently she,too,tired of waiting for a plumber.
The first time,I went into the bedroom and was horrified to see smoke over the bed.I thought it was the wiring and turned to run but realized it was forming itself into an elongated shape,tornado-like,slowly turning and swirling...then it just ...was gone.Instantly.Nothing frightens me;my life therefore is kinda boring! So I said,
"Alright,then,be alone!" and i went out.
The second time I was sitting in the kitchen reading at 2:38 a.m. when I heard a voice whisper,"The door!" I checked on my kits(Mama Cat,remember?
) and they were both asleep...I went into the living room and found the front door wide open!! This door had been deadbolted,and in fact won't stay shut unless it is.It was very cold,so it could not have been open long or I'd have noticed the draft...I said, "Oh,gee,Thank you!" ..but i wondered what i was dealing with.
The third time was horrifying and was what sent me asking around.I was at my computer in the living room,and heard ragged choking,gasping sounds coming from my 6 year old's room.(Yes,the same bedroom).I knocked over the chair and ran,and saw him coming out of the room with a grey blanket completely over
himself,the sounds were chilling,I thought he was dying-as I threw myself down to grab and hold him I saw the feet and legs beneath the blanket,it was someone on their knees--and I grabbed air.I was shocked beyond belief,jumped up and ran into his room..he was sound asleep.I turned the light on and sat all night on the floor at the foot of his bed.And it was 2:38 a.m.And I don't own a grey blanket.
After I discovered the name of the woman who killed herself there,I talked to her.
One quiet conversation.I told her I would get the people from her church to pray for her,that I knew she must have been terribly unhappy and I understood and forgave her and they would too.
I've seen her a few times since then,and I have been awakened by someone shaking my shoulder on several occasions when we have had a prowler.I'd like to
think it's her..
I never found out what the time signified.
This may not help you! But I don't think you're crazy.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker32
Maybe this is a little clearier.

Look for the eyes!!!!

[edit on 26-5-2006 by truthseeker32]

Now let's see her tits!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I believe in ghosts, though I don't see one in your picture at all. Looks like nothing to me.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Greetings, welcome to ATS.

I am a strong believer in the paranormal and esspecially ghost since I had most experiences with them, generally auditory.

If at all possible I would go to a psychic medium, you might have what is called holes in your aura that needs to be closed, I have had a hole and it causes terrible depression, a sense i'm not really here and alive (kinda OBE like you explained) and many other nasty side effects, I didn't get my life back on track until it was shut and I started to live again.

I wouldn't call this a smoking gun but your experiences might be a smoking gun to your self proving to your self the phenomena is real, but I believe science is getting closer and closer in proving life after death and esspecially the ghostly phenomena, ever watch Ghosthunters on Sci-fi or Most Haunted on the travel channel? they alone have uncovered startling amounts of evidence to point out the obvious: ghosts are very real.

Another hint, try contacting your guardian spirit and ask him/her to create a barrier of light around your home, this will keep bad spirits/ghosts/demons out, this can be done by meditating and talking to it through your thoughts.

Good luck!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join