It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have smoking gun proof that ghost exists!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
do you know what that looks like to me? white part looks like glare from the ceiling light, dark part looks like you used something infront of the lens to make it darker, good one.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If i was going to make a post on ATS proclaiming "smoking gun proof", i would make absolutely sure it at least showed something. Having smoking gun proof is a rare thing with such issues. I hope this wasn't a hoax and that maybe you just saw something that wasn't there. It happens to us all, the other day i swear i saw the face of garfield in some laundry that was all bundled up lol. It's a real psychological human trait, there is a name for it and hopefully someone can tell me what that is. Basically everyone gets it so it isn't unsual don't worry.

I hope now a mod will lock this thread so we don't waste more space.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Well I lived in a haunted house growing up, dont have alot of time so ill make things short, this worked for us, if ur a christian put a crucifix up in every room and pray that the ghost go away, and ask it to go away should leave immediatly. If it doesnt every time it bothers you just pray to God and ask your guardian angel to intercede on your behalf.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectChaos
Well I lived in a haunted house growing up, dont have alot of time so ill make things short, this worked for us, if ur a christian put a crucifix up in every room and pray that the ghost go away, and ask it to go away should leave immediatly. If it doesnt every time it bothers you just pray to God and ask your guardian angel to intercede on your behalf.

I am agnostic but i have seen some very interesting ghost pics.

Asking for gods help may indicate something else. Maybe the phenomenon was caused by your own mind, i don't mean psychologically. I mean maybe the human mind can cause actual physcial phenomenon, many hauntings take place in the presence of teenagers. Maybe puberty causes chemical changes that can smetimes cause the brain to manifest actual physical effects. Asking for gods help may actually be forcing your mind to stop causing these things to happen, not because god helps but simply becuase you wanted it to happen.

On the other hand maybe i am talking rubbish and ghosts are actually upset spirits.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Ghosts are around everyone all the time. You are just becomming aware of what many of us already see, feel or know. I have always felt their presense though I don't enjoy seeing them any more then you do. I've learned to visually block them out. It's not hard to do. Just do not allow your eyes to focus on them, then turn away. And never stare into the dark or into mirrors at night.

As long as I don't have to see them, I actually enjoy their company. I talk to them all the time without giving it a second thought and never feel alone. Sometimes they talk to me too.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Definitely not seeing the image.

I would try cleansing the house with a verbally spoken prayer. I do not know what, if any faith you may be a part of, but in the Christian religion there are definite prayers that can be said to rid yourself of any spirits.

It is a simple verbal prayer of authority said with the full conviction & faith & knowledge of truth. There are many references in the Bible about demonic presences & dealing with them.

As a suggestion I will give you an example of such a prayer:

First, I get some oil to use for annointing; Take the oil and place it upon all doorways, window sills, any entrance or exit into the house. While doing this I say a simple prayer for protection and banishment as I place each mark of the cross:

"God I place this house and all within it under your protection. Any spirits that are here must flee from your presence, for You do not tolerate evil to stand in Your presence. Let not any evil pass through this house from without. This passageway is sealed by the blood of Jesus & the oil of the Holy Spirit."

Then after you have gone thorough each & every room simply end with this prayer:

" Lord God Your word is true & Your presence is welcome in this house. Keep it safe & clean from any evil spirits that may want entry. I place all within this house under Your protection. Let no evil enter. In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen"

May I just say here that I am a christian & have used this prayer type many times over the years. If I have a nightmare I use a simple prayr of protection over my thoughts, ideas, dreams, etc. to get rid of the pervasive feeling of evil. It always works.

Another thing, if you truly believe that a presence is in your house, & it sounds like you do, it also sounds as if you are getting a very negative feeling about this presence, which does lead me to believe that it is indeed a negative spirit, then use the prayer to get rid of it. Evil spirits can be a destructive force if left to prey upon our minds & spirits.

If you can not get rid of the spirit on your own, then seek spiritual council from a Pastor in your area. And please try to be open minded about this type of dealing with 'spirits'. Find a Pastor who also believes in the presence of spirits & knows how to get rid of them.

If a Pastor does not take you seriously then find one who does. This is very real.

There are books out there too that deal with this sort of thing.

Check your local Christian bookstore.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JehovahMephalti
it also sounds as if you are getting a very negative feeling about this presence, which does lead me to believe that it is indeed a negative spirit,

It may be the OP's simple fear of the unknown that you are miscontruing as thinking a negative spirit. Being afraid/unknowing/un-nerved/un-whatever does not mean it is a bad spirit, just an unknown one.

NN

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Um i dont c a lady or anything in that second pic.....

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You're obviously seeing things, buddy. Perhaps this hallucination reflects your need to have a women in your bed...?
I don't think you're at the right place to get one... go out and chat with some girls, and you'll get one soon.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
sorry i dun see it either even after you outlined it for us

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hmmm, smoking gin proof, to warrant that title i wanna see you, Casper, Jacob Marley, Slimer and maybe Sam Wheat(ladies, you remember him
) eating a Korma while on Vid.

Only kidding, though i would need something stronger than this, and i'm telling you this right now, you'll never get that proof.

Why not?
Because the spirit will only allow who it wishes to see its essence, no other. That is, i'm afraid, how it is.

Aldo, cleansing rituals that people have suggested, not going to work.
It is rather naive of people to believe they have any control over the Spiritual, and i know that the Spiritual world finds this assumption amusing.
Some people do have a a connection to the spirits, but this is only because the spirits allow this, they are the ones that control this.
Also your worries on whether they be good or evil, trust me, they are neither, but can do no harm.
Having said that, there are entities that can cause harm, so don't think i'm suggesting that there isn't, just the spirit you appear to have is ok

Now, i would like from you more detail about what was happening to you at the time you took the photos. what mood you were in immediately preceding the image, how often you are sure that you arent alone, times days, infact keep a diary of everything even things that arent related(in your mind) and let us know.
This will help in addressing why this woman has picked you.
Also it would be good if you could give some history on where you live, how old you and and other such information.

Thank you

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
not im my case imaginary, althoe I can deffenitly see that being the case for alot of people. i always thought there were ghosts but being a teenager i never said anything to my parents so I wouldent look crazy one day they just dissappeared, after we moved out my parents explained to me how my house use to be a police/fire station and how it was haunted and the whole thing about the crosses.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I see a very very faint shadow, but not "smoking gun proof"

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker32

hi im reading this for the 1st time i dont see anything to be honest with you but i do beleive that you are seeing something because a couple years ago i had the same problem but it afected me much worst no one saw it besides me or could see it but me...and no one beleived me or could help me only after i lost my dad did this that seemed to be a ghost that worried me left me alone.....only because i new it was evil and that my dad took it away...its ther for a reason and it wont leave you untill you no why its there... but yours dont seem evil cos it doesnt worry you it just follows....

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It very well could be a ghost, heck i see the same shadow in my house and it is haunted. I've tried talking to it to leave but no luck. All you can do is except it as part of the house/land and get along, it what i've done and things are good. It just sucked this weekend it made itself more clear behind me in the reflection of my window. It freaked me right out, but i just told it off and to not scare me like that. All i can do which i'm in the process of is to move. That's my recommendation.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

I'm not being rude, but do you have any actual evidence for your house being haunted?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Here i fixed your picture for ya

No need to thank me, now you have a smoking gun ....

[edit on 20-5-2008 by XyZeR]

[edit on 20-5-2008 by XyZeR]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Textreply to post by truthseeker32

i beleive you because i went throgh the same situation and no one could help because only i could see it .... only differance was i new what ever was worring me was evil and effected me much worst... and the only reason it left was because my dad died and took it away....

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
hey, even if i can't see it in your pictures, i still believe you. I've had my own experiences in the past as well. So you're not alone on this one. I suppose only those who are "only allowed to see" a specific ghost(s) can only see him/her. Maybe thats why most of us can't see it.

Just wondering, does this ghost materialize? Cause I've seen two before. The first was when I was about 15 & it appeared over my tv in a misty gray smoke about 30cm tall & it was spiraling, the second time in my closet on the top shelf but this time as a red dot which scared the cr@p out of me cause I know they can appear in different colors depending on mood. Red being angry I think. After that I never saw anything but only smelled them.

In the present time now, I haven't had any experiences because I've distanced myself from it all.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker32
I made a drawing so you guys can have an idea of what to look for.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by truthseeker32]

That is sooo funny! Even now as I type this I am tearing up from how funny this is. It wouldnt be nearly as funny if the OP didn't truly beleive his own story. That drawing sucks dude. Also I realy hope this is just a funny little hoax cuz if not you're stuck in one of those nightmares where something horrible is happening but everyone else dosn't seem to care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join