It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have smoking gun proof that ghost exists!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott

Originally posted by truthseeker32
I made a drawing so you guys can have an idea of what to look for.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by truthseeker32]

That is sooo funny! Even now as I type this I am tearing up from how funny this is. It wouldnt be nearly as funny if the OP didn't truly beleive his own story. That drawing sucks dude. Also I realy hope this is just a funny little hoax cuz if not you're stuck in one of those nightmares where something horrible is happening but everyone else dosn't seem to care.

yeah...if you are seeing something, run !!! because the ghost is only appearing to you, and only you can see it in this picture, really, I opened in my big monitor and nothing man, nothing really ...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i can actually feel myself getting dumber as i look at what you posted, there is nothing there, your obviously on drugs of some kind, you probably still live with your mother, and just needed some attention, congratulations, i will be billing you for wasting my time.

please do not reproduce..............thats the very least you could do for us after posting this junk

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
When we get strange anamolies in photographs, our eyes automatically do something called "matrixing". It's when we look for something familiar to make sense of what is in front of us. A lot of the ghost pictures I've seen can be explained and caused by something mundane.

I'm not saying you don't have a ghost, but just that you may have not caught 'her' on film. Keep trying and maybe you will catch something more interesting.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
In the first one I see a shadow, in the second I see something obscuring part of the lens.

I know that ghosts exist, I have had a few experiences that cannot be explained. But these images can be explained quite easily for me.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
dude, i personally don't see anything, but that's not to say you dont. so i hope you sort it out

i would like to express an opinion though if i may

you say you cant sleep, like paralysis, and ur soul draining etc... laying awake

this sounda remarkably similar to what happens if u first try astral projection (lucid dreaming). its like trying to become sleepy and drift away whilst also being awake. Its interesting that both these come about by being sleepy but NOT sleeping. So maybe ur paralysis and draining feeling is just a result of ur brain going to sleep before ur body, because u wont let it through paranoia or worry?

its an opinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This could be the funniest post in the world.....I love it.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker32

i cant see anything...i think you only can see ghosts..

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
i dont see anything tbh

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i dont see # deuche

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i dnt think what i have seen is really a ghost in those pictures;i think u shold consult a doctor as soon as possible;ghost do exist but ur pictures aren't enough to prove their existence...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I totally get your excitement, but that is seriously lacking dude.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am sorry to say, But if that is your smoking gun proof, you may need to buy a new gun.
I have looked and looked and squinted and enlarged and still cannot see a ghost.
sometimes our minds can find things that we want to be there which really arn't.
have you been having conversations lately which involved the paranormal with friends?
this could be where your ghost has come from.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Gotta love the member supplied drawings... comedy gold right there.

Almost as good as the fish man drawing.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
yeah i can see the face structure but one should have see it very carefull and hardly then only you can see the shape of face......and i do believe in spirits coz even I have experienced,,.,,,so just would like to say don't worry and just keep a pic of Jesus Christ or locket....everything will be fine..after tht.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is What I extracted from your Picture, it not exactly what you drew but it did make my eyes water whn i found it, I swear i didnt add anything.. just messed with the lighting and inverses... Fkn freeky if you ask me. Right Click Save as then Zoom in to the Box you will see what Im talking about

c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
he is trolling to make a mockery off all of you

are you people really so dumb?

you talk about conspiracy and then just believe anything

you believe that he is being serious

that is enough regardless of believing in the ghosts

be vigilant

the net is just one big steaming pile of nonsense you honestly need to be told this?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I haven’t had a good night’s sleep in two days. The reason is because when I’m sleeping, it feels like something is trying to pull my soul away from my body. It's kind of like having an out of body experience except somebody is pulling you out of your body. Other times I feel like I’m paralyzed. My mind is awake and my body doesn’t move. I constantly have the lights and the TV on. I have heard strange noises that sound like something is walking around. Also, doors have been opening and closing by themselves.

Dude you have Sleep Paralysis. Happens to me all the time.
You are not seeing ghosts.

Good news is you are not crazy. You have Sleep Paralysis and it is actually fairly common. Take it easy man...

When I get Sleep Paralysis I will hear loud foot steps aproaching me, someone knocking very loudly on my front door, and even feel like someone is watching over me. These are all common things that happen durring Sleep Paralysis. You just need to know that you are infact dreaming these things. They are not real. Relax.

Some other good news is that Sleep Paralysis can induce lucid dreaming.

There is your answer. Sleep Paralysis. I have it, I know people that have it. Its not really that scarey... Jesus Christ kid get out of the house and get some sunlight.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Volatile

This is a dark energy ! you should place Gods white light around you ask God to place the white light of protectin all around you keeping out all other entites other then your guides and loved ones and say if you are not here for the highest good in the name of the lord God then remove youself now, you contain more power than it has ! do not be afraid it...it feeds off your fear....there are many if these dark energys prying on humans, first they make you feel like you are paralized.and try to slip into the body.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Those who believe in God.. God is always with them, so no ghost can come near.
Those who believe in God.. they are more powerful than ghosts. So ghosts are not seen by them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join